Author Topic: Walking Dead season finale...opinions?  (Read 40640 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Walking Dead season finale...opinions?
« on: March 18, 2012, 07:53:36 PM »
Thumbs up...thumbs down?

I invite all getbiggers who aren't penii to discuss

The Greek Wolf

Re: Walking Dead season finale...opinions?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 07:56:24 PM »
How come you never talk about sports???

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 08:10:43 PM »
I heard about the person with the sword for a while......SWEET

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 09:01:35 PM »
How come you never talk about sports???

Don't watch sports. I used to, the older I get the less i give a shit

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 09:03:49 PM »
Don't watch sports. I used to, the older I get the less i give a shit
" Getbig Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Stavios... on: Today at 06:04:38 PM
Quote from: gh15 on Today at 05:48:39 PM
you are very importent member of getbig ,, if you leave this place will not be the same and i dont say it about just anyone,, some fellas made getbig,, they been here since 2000 2003 2005
a board can never survive with out its originators,, it may survive on the surface...but it wil colapse on the inside

gh15 approved

Thanks and I feel the same way about you, we make this place"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 09:08:08 PM »
" Getbig Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Stavios... on: Today at 06:04:38 PM
you are very importent member of getbig ,, if you leave this place will not be the same and i dont say it about just anyone,, some fellas made getbig,, they been here since 2000 2003 2005
a board can never survive with out its originators,, it may survive on the surface...but it wil colapse on the inside

gh15 approved

Thanks and I feel the same way about you, we make this place"

Congratulations...you can read. you want a fucking cookie or something Asif?

Meantime fuck off

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 09:17:00 PM »
Congratulations...you can read. you want a fucking cookie or something Asif?

Meantime fuck off
 Getbig Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Stavios... on: Today at 06:04:38 PM

gh15 approved

Thanks and I feel the same way about you, we make this place

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 09:18:38 PM »
B B  B BBBBBB OOOOMMMMM

what say you milk tits

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 09:21:42 PM »
mr. rat is starting to become an annoying cunt, thread crapping in more or less every fucking thread  ::)

anyroad.. i liked the comic but have never got around to watching this.. been meaning to download this and another popular horror series. american haunting ? i can't rem,eber its name. never as i just can't be fucked with 'em anyway  :'(

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 10:36:28 PM »
mr. rat is starting to become an annoying cunt, thread crapping in more or less every fucking thread  ::)

anyroad.. i liked the comic but have never got around to watching this.. been meaning to download this and another popular horror series. american haunting ? i can't rem,eber its name. never as i just can't be fucked with 'em anyway  :'(
Do something about it, sex addict.

chess315

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 11:10:38 PM »
 It was so so. Whats gets me you had the farmers cute daughters running around the other original blonde and shane was worried about ricks old whore wife and the other guys can care less its the end of the world and there is or was decent young women around  ::).  It was a good show but is taking a down hill turn the characters make stupid choices and every turn. History has shown time and time again once society breaks the worst thing you have to worry about is other humans. That old dried up whore of ricks is getting old she is a unsatisfied bitch I would have left her for one of the younger women if I was rick or shane or the black guy or even hershel. They are a bunch of blubbering idots. Not one alpha male in the bunch.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 11:51:02 PM »
Still trying to figure out why that film is in B & W, it was made in the 60's?

EL PACIFICO!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 12:05:48 AM »
now gotta wait till fall again  :-\

Who was the man who saved andrea ?

What does the prison mean at the end ?

:D

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 12:40:35 AM »
Do something about it, sex addict.

I'd like to show you a magic trick.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 12:55:21 AM »
It was so so. Whats gets me you had the farmers cute daughters running around the other original blonde and shane was worried about ricks old whore wife and the other guys can care less its the end of the world and there is or was decent young women around  ::).  It was a good show but is taking a down hill turn the characters make stupid choices and every turn. History has shown time and time again once society breaks the worst thing you have to worry about is other humans. That old dried up whore of ricks is getting old she is a unsatisfied bitch I would have left her for one of the younger women if I was rick or shane or the black guy or even hershel. They are a bunch of blubbering idots. Not one alpha male in the bunch.

michonne should be cool.

they showed the prison at the end.  as thought, that's where randell's boys are.

i'm sick of lorie and carl. those two fucked up season 2 for me.  i can live with lorie dying and rick hooking up with andrea.  chick got down in the woods by herself, is much stronger than lorie or carol.

daryl is alway a bright spot.

t-dog loses his head, so i'm guessing it will be mich, or he'll hook up with her since she's black.  one or the other.

the ending was so so, except for mich.  

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 01:00:42 AM »
noooooooo

why did u post that lol... I didnt read the comics on purpose lol

good to know though !  :D

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 01:25:57 AM »
Great movies...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2012, 01:32:40 AM »
noooooooo

why did u post that lol... I didnt read the comics on purpose lol

good to know though !  :D

nothing i posted is directly connected to the comics, am assuming, know people haven't read the comics, so i staying away from that.  you saw the ending, so you know randell's boys are out there.  i'm assuming that's where those 30 or so guys are.  

t-dog died in the comics.  ok, that's a spoiler.  i'm guessing he and mich hook up.  you the writers called him "t-dog" ::), so they still think and write blacks are ghetto.  other black woman killed herself, so maybe this one and t-dog conncect.  

just guessing.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2012, 02:45:22 AM »
I heard about the person with the sword for a while......SWEET

Horrible character whom I've never liked in the comic.  To comic book for my tastes. 
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2012, 03:49:33 AM »

Horrible character whom I've never liked in the comic.  To comic book for my tastes.  

::)

Can't be anymore comic book than Carl and Lorie.  She's out cold in a car but wakes up, just in time not to get bit.  and good ole Carl can pull away from a zoombie who grabs his ankle without a scratch but the same zoombie can split Dale in half and take down a cow. she's fresh air after a stale time on the farm.  And her sword training or anyone with fencing training makes sense killing zombies silently vs hugging and killing them up close with butter knives.  But i guess she's too comic.  ::)

it also makes sense to kill off your scent with two jeeve zombies on chains vs spreading their insides on your exposed skin with a possible sore.  but that's to comic too.  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2012, 04:15:39 AM »
I wasn't defending Lori or Carl so why waste space bringing them up.  My comment was directly addressing a specific post referring to Michonne. Do I have problems with other characters and elements of the plot, of course.  I happen to agree that Dales death was ridiculous and an anticlimactic and unnecessary end to a integral character who had a lot more to give to the show and deserved a better more meaningful death.

Sorry, but I personally think a hooded katanna wielding character is silly and very comic book superhero. Her introduction was corny and over-dramatic, detracting from what little realism the show has.  The character herself is a pretty textbook case of strung together angry chick cliches.  But if you like Buffy the zombie killer so be it.  Maybe it's a black thing or perhaps it's not even about race but some kind of a fanboy thing, maybe both. Fan boys seem to be easily entranced by shiny objects and any woman holding a weapon, particularly those of an android or nonhuman origin.
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2012, 04:58:36 AM »
No one has touched on the guy in the RV....WHY leave any window open....why not do a 'drive by' so they can just jump on the fucking roof.  Personally the whole Carl character is getting a little too 'mamas boy' for me.

To me, why wouldnt you think to go to a prison or a military base.  Talk about a stock hold of weapons, food, and safe haven.

I dont think that the prison is where Randalls guys are.  I think that was just done to show that they are so close to somewhere safe....

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2012, 05:03:01 AM »
No sorry dont watch it, iam older then 14.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2012, 06:57:05 AM »
The horde was ready to stumble past the farm until Carl  ::)  shot Shane.  Another smooth move by "Carl." ::)
R

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2012, 07:08:52 AM »
Carl and Lori are both pieces of shit.