Author Topic: Walking Dead season finale...opinions?  (Read 40600 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Walking Dead season finale...opinions?
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2012, 07:22:19 AM »
No one has touched on the guy in the RV....WHY leave any window open....why not do a 'drive by' so they can just jump on the fucking roof.  Personally the whole Carl character is getting a little too 'mamas boy' for me.

To me, why wouldnt you think to go to a prison or a military base.  Talk about a stock hold of weapons, food, and safe haven.

I dont think that the prison is where Randalls guys are.  I think that was just done to show that they are so close to somewhere safe....

Yup...WTF...who would be so stupid as to leave a window open, and  then park the damn thing.

I think Randalls group is a thing of the past

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2012, 07:39:54 AM »
Why were people upset with Rick for killing Shane. Bunch of fucken assholes. Shane set Rick up to murder him and they are still upset with him? Bunch of liberal shit bags.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2012, 08:19:30 AM »
One thing that still has me wondering....

Opening scene....first episode....Rick wandering around sheriffs outfit, shoots the kid.  Where does that fall in this whole timeline?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2012, 08:59:49 AM »
Re: Walking Tall ....... Joe Don Baker... 1973... The Original...the one that prompted all the sequels and remakes:

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2012, 09:01:41 AM »
Why were people upset with Rick for killing Shane. Bunch of fucken assholes. Shane set Rick up to murder him and they are still upset with him? Bunch of liberal shit bags.

I don't know if its a liberal thing or lazy writing, either way I didn't care for that part either.  Come on, everybody knew Shane was unstable and had it out for Rick.  What did they expect Rick to do, let Shane murder him for christ sake.   Geez, some people are never happy.
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2012, 09:13:00 AM »
Episode was decent, and love the introduction of Michone.

But, if we wanted to nitpick:

If everyone just got in their vehicles, they all would have survived.  No on really had to get caught.

Herschel's shotgun fired about 12-15 rounds without reload, which is ridiculous.
Y

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2012, 10:05:38 AM »
Lori and Carl need to die they ruined all of season 2. I did like Rick finally growing a set at the end, just took killing the best charter in the show to do so.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2012, 10:35:11 AM »
Lori and Carl need to die they ruined all of season 2. I did like Rick finally growing a set at the end, just took killing the best charter in the show to do so.

Yeah enough with that bullshit love triangle and be a good daddy shit...at times it like "Days Of Our Lives" with some Zombies..hopefully the writers are done with that shit. I appreciate. The level of writing and character  development...but it doesn't have to be so boring...she's a mousy little bitch with bee sting boobs..off with her head

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2012, 10:55:02 AM »
Herschel's shotgun fired about 12-15 rounds without reload, which is ridiculous.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Fuckin' guy was blasting that shotgun like it he had a backpack on full o' shells with a direct feed.  ::)

Anyway, killer episode.

I figure the prison will be their place to get safe and set up camp.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2012, 04:23:16 PM »
Yeah enough with that bullshit love triangle and be a good daddy shit...at times it like "Days Of Our Lives" with some Zombies..hopefully the writers are done with that shit. I appreciate. The level of writing and character  development...but it doesn't have to be so boring...she's a mousy little bitch with bee sting boobs..off with her head

Agreed. The last half of this season (after the break) has been good, but the first half was pure soap opera. Would probably have been fine watching it in a weekend on DVD but week to week got boring...

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2012, 04:28:31 PM »
He took 158 shots with his shotgun until he decided to reload at a conveniently dramatic moment.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2012, 04:35:01 PM »
Yeah enough with that bullshit love triangle and be a good daddy shit...at times it like "Days Of Our Lives" with some Zombies..hopefully the writers are done with that shit. I appreciate. The level of writing and character  development...but it doesn't have to be so boring...she's a mousy little bitch with bee sting boobs..off with her head

You realize they are going to hangout at the prison for all of season 3 until something runs them off for season 4.  The comic is still a work in progress, so they can't run thru all the material.  I think people miss that.

Guess what, Days of our Lives half of season 3 also?

Really, in an zombie apocalypse, who the fuck is going to be going out looking for action?  the farm made sense.  that's about as real as it gets.

They just need to off lori or fucking carl.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2012, 05:03:54 PM »
You realize they are going to hangout at the prison for all of season 3 until something runs them off for season 4.  The comic is still a work in progress, so they can't run thru all the material.  I think people miss that.

Guess what, Days of our Lives half of season 3 also?

Really, in an zombie apocalypse, who the fuck is going to be going out looking for action?  the farm made sense.  that's about as real as it gets.

They just need to off lori or fucking carl.

I agree with you on Lori and Carl, those two should die ,

Lori should give birth and die during the process and rick puts a bullet in her head with on hand and cuts the umbilical cord with the other , and then carl thinks about raising a gun again at his father but the thought is short lived because Rick already blew carls brains out out of his skull

and whats up with T-dawg? how is it possible a black dude could still be alive this long without KFC or fresh watermelons  ;D ;D sorry G-thang just fucking with you......

i didnt like how they made T-dawg look like a scared bitch, and him trying to live the dream running away with 2 white woman .. thats some racist shit.

and Carol that lady sure is loose with the lips now .. no wonder her dead husband used to slap her ass around, but is quick at running her mouth, if she was better at shutting up and looking after her daughter sofia would still be alive

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2012, 05:15:48 PM »
The one with the Rock was better than the one with Joe Don Baker. Didn't know they made a tv series out of it, interesting.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2012, 05:55:44 PM »

I can only hope Carl or Lori get eaten alive and torn to pieces, I'd pay to watch that episode  ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2012, 06:22:04 PM »
Agreed on Carl and Lori.  Carl is a little whiny bitch, there is simply no time for being a little wimpy bitch child in the zombie apocalypse...even if you are the age of a child it's time to grow the fuck up, throw away your binkie, put down the toys, pacifier and start being an adult.

Lori....fucker her. She needs to be devoured by a pack of zombies, or shot or buried alive or whatever. I love it, she tries tries to tell Rick that Shane is a threat to the group and that Rick should take care of him and that Shane is going to try and oust Rick by force and on and on and on.....SHE TOLD HER HUSBAND THIS. And when Rick kills Shane....IN SELF DEFENSE...............Lo ri, being a dumb bitch, get all indignant about it, gets pissed at Rick and has the gal to give him the "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" body language.

The dude just killed his best friend...the same best friend that tried to murder him on more than one occasion, the same best friend that LORI told him to kill to save the group. Yet Lori is super pissed at Rick. Yeah, real nice.

Plus....DARYL AND GLENN found out what happened. So what is the big fucking deal?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2012, 06:30:21 PM »

I agree with you on Lori and Carl, those two should die ,

Lori should give birth and die during the process and rick puts a bullet in her head with on hand and cuts the umbilical cord with the other , and then carl thinks about raising a gun again at his father but the thought is short lived because Rick already blew carls brains out out of his skull

and whats up with T-dawg? how is it possible a black dude could still be alive this long without KFC or fresh watermelons  ;D ;D sorry G-thang just fucking with you......

i didnt like how they made T-dawg look like a scared bitch, and him trying to live the dream running away with 2 white woman .. thats some racist shit.

and Carol that lady sure is loose with the lips now .. no wonder her dead husband used to slap her ass around, but is quick at running her mouth, if she was better at shutting up and looking after her daughter sofia would still be alive

One thing we agree on, the bitch and the son have to go. I skipped through parts of episodes with those two all season. 

T-Dog will hookup with Mich, who will be a strong character like Shane.  that's only reason the directors didn't have him eat a piece of tainted fried chicken

As i said in the beginning, carl should have gone off in the woods. 

If anything, you'd want sofia and amy to stay alive at all costs.  How do you repopulate the world with all the young women dying.

It's like BayGBM is directing this show.  ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2012, 06:36:14 PM »
Plus....DARYL AND GLENN found out what happened. So what is the big fucking deal?

Daryl don't give a fuck.  Glenn is a gossiping bitch, can't keep his mouth close, always has to have a conversion about stuff like a woman.

The creators don't have a good connection with the audience, or they would reduce Lori and Carl's TV time.   Carl could have died from Otis' gun blast and Lori should have been bitten in the car.  I would have forgotten either one by the next episode.

They are poorly cast.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2012, 06:50:27 PM »
The eposide was excellent!  Can't wait till next season. It's about time that guy stood up and told who was boss.  That hooded creature is played by some odd looking black chick and I can't wait till they get to the prison.  RAPE TIME BITCHES.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2012, 06:54:17 PM »
I don't get how they read the script and thought this would be believable.  Rick tried to set things right with Shane. Shane is the one that planned on killing Rick.  Lori actually coaxed Rick into dealing with Shane but Rick tried to set things on a right path instead.  Lori wanted Shane gone.  This whole part is horrible writing.  There's nothing the audience can see where Rick has made any mistakes in this and it's clear Shane should come off as in the wrong and the one who brought about his own death.  Even Daryl and Glenn figured out Shane was up to no good with what went on last and told everyone.  Yet they're upset over the way Rick has handled things?

The show is pretty awesome despite this so I will continue watching.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2012, 06:57:19 PM »
Daryl don't give a fuck.  Glenn is a gossiping bitch, can't keep his mouth close, always has to have a conversion about stuff like a woman.

The creators don't have a good connection with the audience, or they would reduce Lori and Carl's TV time.   Carl could have died from Otis' gun blast and Lori should have been bitten in the car.  I would have forgotten either one by the next episode.

They are poorly cast.

Daryl understands where Rick is coming from. Everyone else is a bunch of pussies except for Herschal and Andrea (who I still kind of hate). I thought Rick was going to be stone cold after killing those to clowns in the bar with nary a blink of an eye......instead he was a bigger bitch than before. I'm hoping he nuts up after his ultimatum speech at the camp at the end. Everyone wants to split up, some want to stay....bunch of idiots.

And Carl....oh Carl....it's time to die.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2012, 07:00:46 PM »
I don't get how they read the script and thought this would be believable.  Rick tried to set things right with Shane. Shane is the one that planned on killing Rick.  Lori actually coaxed Rick into dealing with Shane but Rick tried to set things on a right path instead.  Lori wanted Shane gone.  This whole part is horrible writing.  There's nothing the audience can see where Rick has made any mistakes in this and it's clear Shane should come off as in the wrong and the one who brought about his own death.  Even Daryl and Glenn figured out Shane was up to no good with what went on last and told everyone.  Yet they're upset over the way Rick has handled things?

The show is pretty awesome despite this so I will continue watching.

Agreed. I was totally bewildered by Lori after Rick told her what happened. I mean, really? YOU TOLD YOUR HUSBAND TO OFF SHANE EARLIER. So fucking frustrating, I know the writers want us to care for the characters but I can't stop rooting for them to be slaughtered ruthlessly by zombies. The whole Lori shrugging Rick off at the end and getting super upset was so dumb...it made no sense. It made less sense then Lori going to Shane while he was working on the windmill watchtower and spilling her heart to him. Great timing Lori! Screw with the insane and violently aggressive guy some more when he is at the breaking point!

Hopefully this is a turning point.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2012, 07:02:55 PM »
Everyone had a feeling Shane killed Ottis, then he killed the kid by snapping his neck,  fucked his best friends wife, tried to kill Rick , not once, not twice, but 3 times!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2012, 07:07:37 PM »
The show should revolve around 2 people Rick and zombies, the rest are characters that should die and be replaced every episode

Rick should be to walking dead, what chuck Norris was to texas ranger

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2012, 07:12:37 PM »
Agreed. I was totally bewildered by Lori after Rick told her what happened. I mean, really? YOU TOLD YOUR HUSBAND TO OFF SHANE EARLIER. So fucking frustrating, I know the writers want us to care for the characters but I can't stop rooting for them to be slaughtered ruthlessly by zombies. The whole Lori shrugging Rick off at the end and getting super upset was so dumb...it made no sense. It made less sense then Lori going to Shane while he was working on the windmill watchtower and spilling her heart to him. Great timing Lori! Screw with the insane and violently aggressive guy some more when he is at the breaking point!

Hopefully this is a turning point.
I think the more popular a show is, the more the writers think they can get away with obvious mistakes.  Battlestar Galactica was like that to the point where it almost became a jumbled mess with contradictions.