Author Topic: Walking Dead season finale...opinions?  (Read 40801 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Walking Dead season finale...opinions?
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2012, 09:52:22 AM »
I haven't seen beyond season 3 of BB and Dexter... I haven't seen at all.

Season 4 is really good.  5 sucks.  6 was OK.
Y

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2012, 11:21:16 AM »
The look on Lori's face when Rick told her he killed Shane should tell him all he needs to know about her "loyalty". Rick should merk Ms ride another man's dick before you're even cold in the ground in her sleep and trade up. The the dumb trollop can't even keep an eye on her own kid who she's supposed to love so much.

I loved Rick's speech at the end-  Hit the fucking bricks if you don't like how I run shit! >:(
Nobody moved. Rick is my favorite character now and I've always liked Herschel even when he was off about his hopes for a Zombie rehab program. ;D
Never read the comic so I'm skipping past some of these spoilers and hoping they deviate from the original story so that there are some surprises left.

Side note: ALPHA MALE is the most over used term in the last 4 - 5 years and it must be stopped!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2012, 11:38:39 AM »
Lori is just as annoying in the comic.  It will be interesting to see how much the tv show deviates from the source material.  I'm hoping they add a lot of new elements and jettison some of the hokey comic stuff but after introducing Michonne I have my doubts.  The comic has a lot of flaws, namely hack kneaded writing and unrealistic goofy characters like Michonne but is still pretty good.  I would recommend that anybody who hasn't read the comic not to do so as a lot of the plot twists and turns might be spoiled for you.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2012, 12:21:58 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2012, 12:30:32 PM »
The look on Lori's face when Rick told her he killed Shane should tell him all he needs to know about her "loyalty". Rick should merk Ms ride another man's dick before you're even cold in the ground in her sleep and trade up. The the dumb trollop can't even keep an eye on her own kid who she's supposed to love so much.

I loved Rick's speech at the end-  Hit the fucking bricks if you don't like how I run shit! >:(
Nobody moved. Rick is my favorite character now and I've always liked Herschel even when he was off about his hopes for a Zombie rehab program. ;D
Never read the comic so I'm skipping past some of these spoilers and hoping they deviate from the original story so that there are some surprises left.

Side note: ALPHA MALE is the most over used term in the last 4 - 5 years and it must be stopped!

This....i can't STAND that bitch. fucking whore bangs her husbands best friend, what, a fucking week after she finds out he's dead ? that's fucked up...Zombies or no zombies, she's thinking about cock, how about mourning a little you skank ?

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2012, 05:51:59 PM »
biggest piss off is how everyone acts all nonchalant all the time when there is man eating zombies everywhere.
groink mentioned the invisibilty cloak, where the fuck did the zombie come from that fucked up dale, jesus the guy was in the middle of a field for fucks sake

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2012, 06:02:35 PM »
No shit....a FIELD.....ummm.....they make these zombie moan all the fucking time.  They shuffle their feet.

My question is.....what if you fucked a zombie (with protection)??

Last question....where the fuck are off the dogs and cats??

My thinking is this....LIVE ON A DAMN YACHT....dont see any zombies of michael phelps

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2012, 10:12:41 AM »
thats actually a good fucking idea, but im sure carl gets seasick...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2012, 10:23:12 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2012, 11:20:20 AM »
No shit....a FIELD.....ummm.....they make these zombie moan all the fucking time.  They shuffle their feet.

My question is.....what if you fucked a zombie (with protection)??

Last question....where the fuck are off the dogs and cats??

My thinking is this....LIVE ON A DAMN YACHT....dont see any zombies of michael phelps

I always thought the same thing. Boats...and how come not one person has thought to grab some kevlar body armor ?...I would be wearing some sort of full body protection...I mean these people have nothing but time....I'd come up with something....if i had to spend weeks melting plastic and shit...it only has to be strong enough to withstand a bite or scratch...not very hard to do

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2012, 01:40:27 PM »
Thumbs up...thumbs down?

I invite all getbiggers who aren't penii to discuss

I liked it.  I actually thought it was the best episode I've seen since the series premiere.

Hershell's infinite ammo shotgun was dumb as hell.  People scoring headshot after headshot from moving vehicles was also dumb.  But it was high time the farm was overrun and the group moved on.  I wonder if the prison we see is full of the undead?  If they were all still locked up, it'd be trivially easy to kill the whole lot of them off, secure the prison's perimeter and, ipso presto, you've got an almost impregnable fortress.  Zombies might be able to bash their way through a shitty old wood barn.  Let's see a million of them get through iron bars and concrete :D

Of course, I'm sure the situation won't be that simple.  Rick's crew will probably be too low on ammo to take the prison and twiddle their thumbs for awhile, trying to figure out what to do next.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2012, 04:14:24 PM »
I liked it.  I actually thought it was the best episode I've seen since the series premiere.

Hershell's infinite ammo shotgun was dumb as hell.  People scoring headshot after headshot from moving vehicles was also dumb.  But it was high time the farm was overrun and the group moved on.  I wonder if the prison we see is full of the undead?  If they were all still locked up, it'd be trivially easy to kill the whole lot of them off, secure the prison's perimeter and, ipso presto, you've got an almost impregnable fortress.  Zombies might be able to bash their way through a shitty old wood barn.  Let's see a million of them get through iron bars and concrete :D

Of course, I'm sure the situation won't be that simple.  Rick's crew will probably be too low on ammo to take the prison and twiddle their thumbs for awhile, trying to figure out what to do next.

Yeah the shotgun scene with Hershel was fucking lame.  Same with the headshots like you mention.  I think you didn't see as much fo that crap in the first season.  Like I said I think the first season was so much better becasue it was so much more realistic. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2012, 09:10:28 PM »
Why dont these mother fuckers climb a tree?

build a tree house, these zombies cant seem to run so I cant imagine they have the coordination to climb a tree.

I just started watching and watched the marathon sunday. One thing I didnt really like was the ending with the chick that had two walkers chained to her with the arms chopped off.

The episodes ive seen so far have been pretty realistic(if zombie walkers actually existed, other than the tree thing) and this seems to take a pretty fantasy turn.

I dont think it will be a good move for the show if it does go that way.

Ill definitely make it a point to watch the other seasons before the next one starts.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2012, 06:35:14 PM »

build a tree house, these zombies cant seem to run so I cant imagine they have the coordination to climb a tree.

I just started watching and watched the marathon sunday. One thing I didnt really like was the ending with the chick that had two walkers chained to her with the arms chopped off.

The episodes ive seen so far have been pretty realistic(if zombie walkers actually existed, other than the tree thing) and this seems to take a pretty fantasy turn.

Ill definitely make it a point to watch the other seasons before the next one starts.

LOL...........dude that would get real annoying if you had to come up and down out of a tree house all the time.  what they should have done was build a medieval type moat or some huge ass barricade around the farm.  Like huge ditches with spikes, WWII type barbwire type shit. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2012, 10:05:34 AM »

LOL...........dude that would get real annoying if you had to come up and down out of a tree house all the time.  what they should have done was build a medieval type moat or some huge ass barricade around the farm.  Like huge ditches with spikes, WWII type barbwire type shit. 

How about building a large brick/concrete wall.  Doesn't take much time to do.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2012, 11:45:30 AM »

agreed, but id rather be inconvienced than have to constantly be looking over my shoulder for zombies

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2012, 09:09:27 PM »

Yea sure, when you watch stuff like this you start asking why the hell didn't they just string trip wires around their location instead of always having someone on guard.  These zombies just wonder mindlessly until they see a living person so setting up a trip wire warning system would seem logical.  But don't forget that part of the fun of the horror genre has always been the audience engaging in the mistakes going on.  Yelling out, "stab him again, he's not dead" or "Don't go in there, run for the car, get out of there!" or "get out of the house, just leave!"  Good horror often intentionally engages the audience in character mistakes.  If there are to many mistakes it does just become a joke so there is a balance which I don't think Walking Dead has a problem with.  

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2012, 06:55:29 AM »
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2012, 06:59:38 AM »
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2012, 07:01:41 AM »
R

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2012, 07:05:57 AM »
Yea sure, when you watch stuff like this you start asking why the hell didn't they just string trip wires around their location instead of always having someone on guard.  These zombies just wonder mindlessly until they see a living person so setting up a trip wire warning system would seem logical.  But don't forget that part of the fun of the horror genre has always been the audience engaging in the mistakes going on.  Yelling out, "stab him again, he's not dead" or "Don't go in there, run for the car, get out of there!" or "get out of the house, just leave!"  Good horror often intentionally engages the audience in character mistakes.  If there are to many mistakes it does just become a joke so there is a balance which I don't think Walking Dead has a problem with.  

Youre absolutely correct.  There is a point where character ignorance goes to far and the audience loses sympathy for them.  It's a very fine line that is easily crossed.  I think WD did cross the line, or came awful close, with how the characters reacted to Shanes death.  They knew, or should have, how unstable the guy was and that Rick really had no choice.  Did the expect Rick to let himself be killed The writers choose to pursue and milk the drama instead of writing a more realistic reaction.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2012, 05:57:52 PM »

Youre absolutely correct.  There is a point where character ignorance goes to far and the audience loses sympathy for them.  It's a very fine line that is easily crossed.  I think WD did cross the line, or came awful close, with how the characters reacted to Shanes death.  They knew, or should have, how unstable the guy was and that Rick really had no choice.  Did the expect Rick to let himself be killed The writers choose to pursue and milk the drama instead of writing a more realistic reaction.
I agree with that, I kinda understand Lori's reaction b/c of their history etc but she was pushing for action and action happend.

I like the guy with the motorcycle(from the saints movies) he seems like he is ok with rick killing shane the rest seem kinda wack. Dont know how tdog will react I think he will be understanding of it.

Ill have to watch the first season so i know the ins and outs a little better though.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2012, 01:16:03 PM »

Thanks and I feel the same way about you, we make this place

hahahah

listen to this attention whoring queef

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2012, 07:37:14 PM »
Why the fukc would anyone live in a tent when they could build a tree fort 15 feet off the ground with a rope latter and sleep like a baby every night of the week...lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2012, 07:42:43 PM »
I agree with that, I kinda understand Lori's reaction b/c of their history etc but she was pushing for action and action happend.

I like the guy with the motorcycle(from the saints movies) he seems like he is ok with rick killing shane the rest seem kinda wack. Dont know how tdog will react I think he will be understanding of it.

Ill have to watch the first season so i know the ins and outs a little better though.

If I was the guy on the motorcycle, I would have went solo along time ago. He doesn't need any of them. He's totally self sufficient.