Author Topic: Walking Dead season finale...opinions?  (Read 40805 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Walking Dead season finale...opinions?
« Reply #150 on: October 22, 2012, 08:03:14 AM »
I never watched this show until last night. I watched the first two episodes of season 3, seems ok.
T

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: October 22, 2012, 07:17:10 PM »
I never watched this show until last night. I watched the first two episodes of season 3, seems ok.
Hey deadz you should really go back and watch the first 2 seasons thats when the characters really develop and you get a sense for them. The first 2 episodes of this season seem to be more about moving the overall show along than the storylines of the characters themselves. Im sure that once they get the story moved forward enough the will revert back but the first 2 seasons are essential man.

You would probably really enjoy them.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 22, 2012, 07:19:06 PM »
Glad to see rick kill that one dude but I think I would have either killed the other two or brought them back.

Im guessing that means the get more of the food?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 22, 2012, 09:49:00 PM »
Glad to see rick kill that one dude but I think I would have either killed the other two or brought them back.

Im guessing that means the get more of the food?

Rick is badass and ruthless this year

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: October 23, 2012, 01:11:11 AM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=69100

Deadline reports that The Walking Dead once again decimated the competition last night after drawing in a staggering 9.5 million viewers on AMC. 6.5 million of those were adults aged between 18 and 49. That's a drop of only 11% in that category, and 13% overall from last week's criticaly acclaimed season premiere. Now that Dish subscribers are once again able to watch the small screen adaptation of Robert Kirkman's hit comic book series, expect these viewers to remain steady (and possibly rise) over the next few weeks.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=69118

THE WALKING DEAD Clip Features The Return Of Merle "Stumpy" Dixon

This sneak peek from next week's episode, "Walk With Me," was shown on The Talking Dead, it features Andrea (Laurie Holden) and Michonne (Danai Gurira) blindfolded, being driven into Woodbury.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 23, 2012, 07:18:25 AM »
Glad to see rick kill that one dude

Yes.

Carl doesn't seem as annoying so far this season...and neither does Lori.  Both episodes so far have been really good.
R