Author Topic: Calling out "Swlabr" - just 200 pounds  (Read 21262 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: Calling out "Swlabr" - just 200 pounds
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2012, 03:20:09 PM »
I LOVE THE YAGR GIMMICK BUT HIS OTHER ONE'S NOT SO MUCH. YAGR MAKES ME LAUGH, BUT THE TRAINER, THIS BB PASSION BUTTHOLE, ETC. FUCKING BLOW.

STICK TO YAGR, U ROCK!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Swlabr

« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2012, 03:21:39 PM »
"the trainer" is a fag, quite literally. All he does is post about cock; nothing gayer than spending 100% of your time posting various cock-related trivia.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2012, 03:29:13 PM »
5'10" @ 200 pounds on the juice is pathetic. Gimmick or not, he has a point. 'bodybuilders' if you want to call them that have terrible genetics.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2012, 04:15:26 PM »
5'10" @ 200 pounds on the juice is pathetic. Gimmick or not, he has a point. 'bodybuilders' if you want to call them that have terrible genetics.

Weight means NOTHING. Did you not see the flex wheeler video he's 5'11" as a light heavy? That's like 10-15 lbs lighter than his best, arguably the finest physique ever seen.

Then you have guys who are 260 lbs and look like smashed cockmeat, and get out-lifted by the lighter guys too.

dustin

« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2012, 04:21:54 PM »
Weight means NOTHING. Did you not see the flex wheeler video he's 5'11" as a light heavy? That's like 10-15 lbs lighter than his best, arguably the finest physique ever seen.

Then you have guys who are 260 lbs and look like smashed cockmeat, and get out-lifted by the lighter guys too.

Fucking EXACTLY!!!

A 200lb'er who's doing shit correctly looks way bigger than someone 20-30lbs heavier. And compared to a natural!? LOL there's no way a juiced up and conditioned 200lb physique could get crushed by ANYTHING natural, ever.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2012, 04:23:34 PM »
I weighed around 160 pounds at 4-5 % bf and people thought I weighed 180.

All about creating an illusion.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2012, 04:24:18 PM »
A 200 pound guy off roids = a 150 pound soaking wet guy naturally.
Again, shit genetics. You guys can't pass on your steroid physique to your kids. They'll get the same twink frame as you, so it's all about vanity and overcompensation.  ;D

I'm 6'5 3/4" and not overly muscled but 'lean enough'. I feel totally superior to you!

dustin

« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2012, 04:25:55 PM »
Again, shit genetics. You guys can't pass on your steroid physique to your kids. They'll get the same twink frame as you, so it's all about vanity and overcompensation.  ;D

I'm 6'5 3/4" and not overly muscled but 'lean enough'. I feel totally superior to you!

Not entirely. But you can either be juiced, ripped and jacked up or natural, soft and small.

Take your pick.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2012, 04:26:46 PM »

HAHAHAHA!! Again if you're trying to gain weight and you cant yes it is, but if youre 200 in condition its very very impressive,, love the permabulkers trying to make their wet 240 lbs of fat seem impressive.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2012, 04:31:05 PM »

If you don't weigh 350, you're fucking tiny. Also, you look like a giraffe sitting on the toilet.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2012, 04:32:54 PM »
If you don't weigh 350, you're fucking tiny. Also, you look like a giraffe sitting on the toilet.

I probably weigh around 240 right now. And you're wrong, I look like a tall god! Not a leprechaun with a Napoleon complex! haha

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2012, 04:35:16 PM »
Ok I am going to prove the weight is only relative (bashing myself here of course). In this pic I am 240lbs taken in october after around 5 meals. I will tell you right now that swlabr and nosleep both look a whole lot better then I do here, though I am slowly catching up now knowing what the bible says and where to get the good chef recipes  8)

200lbs at 6% beats the hell out of my 240lbs whatever % I was there. When I get a chance later today I will post a pic of me today, looking a whole lot better at 230lbs.

dustin

« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2012, 04:35:35 PM »
I probably weigh around 240 right now. And you're wrong, I look like a tall god! Not a leprechaun with a Napoleon complex! haha

You can jut your fat titties beefy man chest all you want, but what happens when you take your shirt off to a "tiny" 200lb juicer.

You'd get so fucking owned you wouldn't even take your shirt off to shower between the creases of your sweaty fat flaps.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2012, 04:39:28 PM »
You can jut your fat titties beefy man chest all you want, but what happens when you take your shirt off to a "tiny" 200lb juicer.

You'd get so fucking owned you wouldn't even take your shirt off to shower between the creases of your sweaty fat flaps.

First of all, I'd have to look down to see you for a comparison, since looking straight forward, as I naturally would, you wouldn't meet my eye level.

Secondly, I'm not fat.

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2012, 04:41:46 PM »
I can't believe bodybuildingpassion was timed out. Now who will start 30 useless threads per day?

dustin

« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2012, 04:44:50 PM »
First of all, I'd have to look down to see you for a comparison, since looking straight forward, as I naturally would, you wouldn't meet my eye level.

Secondly, I'm not fat.

You said you're natural though, right? That either makes you fat or skinny... sometimes naturals can be in pretty good shape but it's impossible to be in head-turning shape naturally.

How "big" are you, big boy?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2012, 04:46:36 PM »
I can't believe bodybuildingpassion was timed out. Now who will start 30 useless threads per day?
Simple,the rest of his 5-6 gimmick accounts.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2012, 04:48:03 PM »
Fucking EXACTLY!!!

A 200lb'er who's doing shit correctly looks way bigger than someone 20-30lbs heavier. And compared to a natural!? LOL there's no way a juiced up and conditioned 200lb physique could get crushed by ANYTHING natural, ever.

I think i'll be there in, hmmmmm 6 months.
Trans Milkshake.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2012, 04:48:09 PM »
You said you're natural though, right? That either makes you fat or skinny... sometimes naturals can be in pretty good shape but it's impossible to be in head-turning shape naturally.

8 1/2" Why, looking for a date?

Oh, it's impossible huh? Did you ever think that people 'turn heads' due to the overall package? Like a handsome guy in relatively lean shape, well-dressed, @ 6'5 3/4" 240 pounds?

I turn a lot of heads.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2012, 04:49:43 PM »

240? 240??! Bahahaha you are a twig!

To give you an idea at you're height I'd now be 310 lbs at 10%. God you're SMALL.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2012, 04:51:06 PM »

Oh, it's impossible huh? Did you ever think that people 'turn heads' due to the overall package? Like a handsome guy in relatively lean shape, well-dressed, @ 6'5 3/4" 240 pounds?

I turn a lot of heads.

That's cool good for you, why are you calling out people with vastly superior bodies to yours?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2012, 04:51:41 PM »

Wrong bro, you can get ripped natural. It's lean and ripped or big and more bloofy natural.

Emphasis on what lean denotes.

I have seen naturals surpass a lot of juicers on this board.
Trans Milkshake.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2012, 04:53:31 PM »

I turn a lot of heads.

I can guarantee that unless you are really really good looking which I doubt, or you drive a lamborghini, or your black and in the NBA.  youve probably fucked less than 10 women in your life. no girl likes dudes that tall, sorry to break it to ya , stud.  at 6 foot 220, its just too easy

turning heads and getting head are different things , "professional"

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2012, 04:57:47 PM »

I am always on board with what you say Dusty but no f-ing way! I was neither fat nor small when I was natty 210 7%. I like to say I'm 6'2" but really 6'1" lol. Yeah some juiced up midgets were thicker but who gives a fuck about someone you look down on?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2012, 04:59:15 PM »
I am always on board with what you say Dusty but no f-ing way! I was neither fat nor small when I was natty 210 7%. I like to say I'm 6'2" but really 6'1" lol. Yeah some juiced up midgets were thicker but who gives a fuck about someone you look down on?

Tall people are mean!