Author Topic: Calling out "Swlabr" - just 200 pounds  (Read 21393 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Calling out "Swlabr" - just 200 pounds
« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2012, 09:58:13 PM »
How about when all of you guys get "lean" you posts pics

easier said than done  ;)

groink did you get my pm?
l

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2012, 10:25:49 AM »
Whatever makes you feel better. You sound like a dwarf.

Seriously though, you do. You seem more obsessed over how intimidating you are to to other guys then over your appeal women. ,,,Will elaborate in an hour or two,,, fella
all drugs - TPPIIP

dustin

« Reply #127 on: March 20, 2012, 10:41:39 AM »
i can tell you one thing about th ehuman body ...so you all understand it once and for all,,,
IF YOU ARE NOT LEAN ! YOU ARE NOT BIG! ,,

rememebr this sentence,, it is ONLY WHEN YOU ARE TRULY LEAN THAT YOU HAVE THE GIRL CLIT TINGLING WHEN SHE SEE YOU....IT IS ONLY WEN YOU ARE VERY LEAN WHEN YOU ARE ASKED IF YOU COMPETE EVERY 4 HOURS...IT IS ONLY WHEN YOU ARE LEAN WHEN YOU DONT NEED TO STAND INFRONT OF MIRROR AND IMAGINE,, AND IT IS ONLY WHEN YOU ARE LEAN! WHEN YOUR IGF LEVELS RIZE AND THE BODY SEPERATE ITSELF TO GROW INTO MUTATION ,,

all the fellas walking around 230 lb 12% which is usualy 15 % ...and claim to be bodybuild...try to get lean see what you left with

hormones are the ability to get lean! while maintaining all the size you can

with out hormones there is NO BODYBUILDING,,

it is only when your head look smaller even though big! comparing to the body ....only when your muscle pop out when your waist is 33 inches....only when you are sculpted and seperated and hear the peopel tell you look like a fella who dont eat preservative foods....it is only then! that you can call yourself big...

and yes it can be at 194lb ! or 220 lb ...

it can be in many diff weightts but this look is magic ,, and you only know it when you get there...and when you get there ...people haev hard time to look at anything else bbut your body when you are around!

you can be pale...you can be red white yellow or pink...when you get there you will knwo it

everything start and end with the back ,, when you look in the back especialy lower and middle back ....this is where SIZE STARTS! if its not seperated and conditioned...you my friend got no size ....yes it can be blurry and have some water on it ....but the muscles of the back ,,, they need to be there on the back ...it can be  baby butt smooth ....if its baby butt smooth you my friend are not! big

gh15 approved/bible index

Exactly!! Tons of huge people but no one is really bodybuilding-big. They're just fatasses. It's nothing to brag about, it's actually something people should be embarrassed about and feel shameful about.

I have no interest in just weighing a lot on the scale. When I step into the gym there are tons of people who are larger than me who need to work out close and try lifting heavier, but once I warm up and take my sweaters off no one works out around me anymore. They just stare at my silently from a distance... I can see them melting down. Suddenly they're not "bigger" than me anymore.

Fucking fat pussies always try to outlift me but I lift heavier and do more reps and sets than them. I never make a peep in the gym and I never throw my weights down. I don't thrash around like a phaggot like Liar Nortrom. I just keep to myself, lift quietly and all the insecure fatasses need to try establishing dominance like an insecure animal. I love the look on their faces once I strip off the layers though, I can't deny that. It's nice being able to do absolutely nothing but try keeping to myself, then a fatass pussy sets himself up AND owns himself without me even making eye contact with them. Talk about ultimate beta males... I hate fat people and love watching them get crushed and meltdown.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #128 on: March 20, 2012, 10:44:11 AM »
YUP. YOU AREN'T BIG UNLESS YOU APPEAR BIG, BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS BASED OFF THE APPEARANCE, AND TO APPEAR BIG YOU MUST SHOW THE LINES, THE MUSCULARITY, THE SEPERATION.

GH15....PRIMO IS THE BEST DRUG EVER. I HAVENT USED ACE YET, JUST USED PRIMO E FROM DEFIANT BUT I LOVED IT. I THINK TREN'S THE BEST MG FOR MG, BUT IT IS CERTAINLY HARSHER. IF WE'RE TALKING A PURELY GREAT DRUG IN ALL ASPECTS FROM SIDES TO BENEFITS, IN REGARDS TO AESTHETICS, IMPACT, ETC. PRIMO IS THE WAY TO GO.

TOOK UR ADVICE AND GOT SOME ACE FROM THAT GREAT OLE STRANGE FELLA. CHECK OUT MY NEW CYCLE I POSTED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

dustin

« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2012, 10:53:17 AM »
YUP. YOU AREN'T BIG UNLESS YOU APPEAR BIG, BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS BASED OFF THE APPEARANCE, AND TO APPEAR BIG YOU MUST SHOW THE LINES, THE MUSCULARITY, THE SEPERATION.

GH15....PRIMO IS THE BEST DRUG EVER. I HAVENT USED ACE YET, JUST USED PRIMO E FROM DEFIANT BUT I LOVED IT. I THINK TREN'S THE BEST MG FOR MG, BUT IT IS CERTAINLY HARSHER. IF WE'RE TALKING A PURELY GREAT DRUG IN ALL ASPECTS FROM SIDES TO BENEFITS, IN REGARDS TO AESTHETICS, IMPACT, ETC. PRIMO IS THE WAY TO GO.

TOOK UR ADVICE AND GOT SOME ACE FROM THAT GREAT OLE STRANGE FELLA. CHECK OUT MY NEW CYCLE I POSTED.

Yeah man, primo feels like taking steroids without taking steroids if that makes any sense. It feels so light.

I've still got a bit more test and tren to run and a vial of masteron I want to run, but I think when I back off my training a bit it'll probably be with just some primo, maybe some mast or proviron and that should give my psychotic trenhead a much needed rest lol

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #130 on: March 20, 2012, 11:20:30 AM »
Yeah man, primo feels like taking steroids without taking steroids if that makes any sense. It feels so light.

I've still got a bit more test and tren to run and a vial of masteron I want to run, but I think when I back off my training a bit it'll probably be with just some primo, maybe some mast or proviron and that should give my psychotic trenhead a much needed rest lol

TREN'S NOT FUCKING WITH ME AT ALL. IT'S EQ THATS FUCKING WITH ME. EQ AND EPHEDRINE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

dustin

« Reply #131 on: March 20, 2012, 11:24:22 AM »
TREN'S NOT FUCKING WITH ME AT ALL. IT'S EQ THATS FUCKING WITH ME. EQ AND EPHEDRINE.

I just feel a little cracked out from those two but people say they can't see it. On tren though I can really feel myself losing my sanity, or what little sanity I had to begin with lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2012, 11:41:25 AM »
Exactly!! Tons of huge people but no one is really bodybuilding-big. They're just fatasses. It's nothing to brag about, it's actually something people should be embarrassed about and feel shameful about.

I have no interest in just weighing a lot on the scale. When I step into the gym there are tons of people who are larger than me who need to work out close and try lifting heavier, but once I warm up and take my sweaters off no one works out around me anymore. They just stare at my silently from a distance... I can see them melting down. Suddenly they're not "bigger" than me anymore.

Fucking fat pussies always try to outlift me but I lift heavier and do more reps and sets than them. I never make a peep in the gym and I never throw my weights down. I don't thrash around like a phaggot like Liar Nortrom. I just keep to myself, lift quietly and all the insecure fatasses need to try establishing dominance like an insecure animal. I love the look on their faces once I strip off the layers though, I can't deny that. It's nice being able to do absolutely nothing but try keeping to myself, then a fatass pussy sets himself up AND owns himself without me even making eye contact with them. Talk about ultimate beta males... I hate fat people and love watching them get crushed and meltdown.

in the REAL world, nobody gives a shit if your lean or not. There is this one guy at my new  gym, kind of soft but he's huge as fuck and people know it everyone kisses ass.   Probably 20%. bf...arms like tree trunks fool is thick as fuck. Only problem is you need a ton  of muscle to pull this off. There is a difference between mistaking fat and water with muscle, and carrying a shitload of muscle while being a fatass.
l

dustin

« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2012, 11:54:31 AM »
in the REAL world, nobody gives a shit if your lean or not. There is this one guy at my new  gym, kind of soft but he's huge as fuck and people know it everyone kisses ass.   Probably 20%. bf...arms like tree trunks fool is thick as fuck. Only problem is you need a ton  of muscle to pull this off. There is a difference between mistaking fat and water with muscle, and carrying a shitload of muscle while being a fatass.

If someone's fat and bloated, it doesn't matter if it's water or fat. No one cares if you can "diet down for a few weeks and look great". If you don't look great at that present time, you don't look great period. And if you're not lean, you're either fat or water logged and need to deal with it one way or another.

I can take my shirt off at any time and I don't need to explain to someone why I don't look good - I just look good. Period. And unless someone's a serious bodybuilder who's deep into their off season and knows how to get lean, then they're just fat. There are really no good excuses.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2012, 11:56:11 AM »
first of all muscle size and quality matters... only in the world of bodybuilding, come out fo that world which is outside the gym and u have to start competing with twinks like me who know how to shame a woman into submission, who dont have to be no 200 lb 6% nothing

it's nto so much that leanness matters, its not so much being big matters, its more that women experience ur muscle fist by seeing it, and by getting rid of water and fat they can SEE the muscle

and beyond that it is to get the right reaction from a woman. for instance if u are pro size, like phil heath, women get it into their heads that u are desperate because you sacrifice so much to have that look, so if they see a picture of if theyw alk by you they feel comfortable putting u in your place, they'll say youre gross, we dont liek this blah blah

and then of corusei fhtey meet u and u are confident they change their minds

what was i gonna say

thats all i got to say for now i realy have no point lol

dustin

« Reply #135 on: March 20, 2012, 12:02:11 PM »
first of all muscle size and quality matters... only in the world of bodybuilding, come out fo that world which is outside the gym and u have to start competing with twinks like me who know how to shame a woman into submission, who dont have to be no 200 lb 6% nothing

it's nto so much that leanness matters, its not so much being big matters, its more that women experience ur muscle fist by seeing it, and by getting rid of water and fat they can SEE the muscle

and beyond that it is to get the right reaction from a woman. for instance if u are pro size, like phil heath, women get it into their heads that u are desperate because you sacrifice so much to have that look, so if they see a picture of if theyw alk by you they feel comfortable putting u in your place, they'll say youre gross, we dont liek this blah blah

and then of corusei fhtey meet u and u are confident they change their minds

what was i gonna say

thats all i got to say for now i realy have no point lol

If we're talking about women, all you need to do is lift your shirt up and show them some abs. You can be as skinny as someone from Auschwitz or as large as Phil Heath and it doesn't matter - they will cringe at you until you lift your shirt up. But when you do, they will cream their undies. It's all they care about.

You hear women saying they like big strong men and hate twinks, but if a twink shows his abs-by-default then she'll change her mind on the spot. If a girl says guys like IFBB pros are appalling, all said pro needs to do is lift up his shirt and she'll change her mind on the spot. Abs are all that matter to women at the end of the day. Nice arms or a certain type of clothed physique will catch their attention, but what's under your shirt will be the final determining factor.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2012, 12:04:45 PM »
lol go out in times square and lift ur shirt up for women, they will look at you like... negro please, put your shirt back on

dustin

« Reply #137 on: March 20, 2012, 12:09:41 PM »
lol go out in times square and lift ur shirt up for women, they will look at you like... negro please, put your shirt back on

I'm not talking about Times Square. I'm talking about you and a bitch, one on one with her checking you out. If you have abs, she will have tunnel vision and forget her name.

You can slash someone's throat in Times Square and no one would flinch.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2012, 12:18:31 PM »
ur talking about hooking up, going intoa  club, a bar, and walking out with a woman... this is nothing

the real seduction is the morning after where u can actually see each other, where you're lookng into her eyes and the new question is... now what? how do u react now big boy, you got th estrength of character to own me? you know how to be gentle? you know how to have a conversation via kissing? you know hwo to look at me in a way that makes my pussy wet? you know how to leverage my love for you to keep me in line? do you understand that women are weak and we only want to find someone who wont abuse the power we give him?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: March 20, 2012, 12:19:50 PM »
sometimes i wonderif u guys are talking about the real world or not or about the fantasy lives u guys have where ur mini arnold and everyone worships u and ur a sexual lion lol, you walk shirtless into a restaurant and flex for ur girl across the table or what lol

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: March 20, 2012, 12:27:39 PM »
prime example of a fantasist is slin pimple, works pretty hardt to have that image right, posts pics of his dick, posts pics of him fucking some whore, then he pms gh15 because he cant get an erection lol. hooking up with a girl takes no work in the club because its dark adn she cant see ur lies, in the day time it is hard becase she sees your true self, bring those two closer together, dont lie so much, accept ur flaws and u will on the one hand pull less pussy inthe club but on the other hand wont even bother withthe club and instead get pussy waiting in line at starbucks, at work, on the way home from work, and you'll have way more power over the pussy u do pull, get off way more and have more power in general in the world of women

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: March 20, 2012, 12:43:00 PM »
wtf are you talking about? Height is numero uno when it comes to women, more so than physique. 6'2 guy will always be superior to the 5'11 bodybuilder..

Im 6ft tall ya meatball!! height matters to a max 6ft 2 anything over that it works against you with ladies. Only Tall dudes would state its number 1 ::)

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: March 20, 2012, 12:47:39 PM »
Hahaha! Exactly! They did a study on online dating and found that the number one factor (over income, hobbies, or anything else) in determining a guys success was height!
Number1!! And lol at thinking being white and tall is a drawback. It's a Huuuge plus.

When women or men see a guy that is wide as he's tall they just think he's a compensating for something  ;D

Who did the study?? a bunch of tall dudes :D!! I'm sure all the girls out there are in such a need of a  man with height, that it trumps over abs or money ::)!! give your head a shake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 20, 2012, 12:48:49 PM »
apply85 proving conclusively he is a virgin in this thread
T

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 20, 2012, 12:59:08 PM »
I would love to be 200 lbs lean.

dustin

« Reply #145 on: March 20, 2012, 01:01:30 PM »
ur talking about hooking up, going intoa  club, a bar, and walking out with a woman... this is nothing

the real seduction is the morning after where u can actually see each other, where you're lookng into her eyes and the new question is... now what? how do u react now big boy, you got th estrength of character to own me? you know how to be gentle? you know how to have a conversation via kissing? you know hwo to look at me in a way that makes my pussy wet? you know how to leverage my love for you to keep me in line? do you understand that women are weak and we only want to find someone who wont abuse the power we give him?

I know women just fine. I'm not sure why you're trying to read between the lines when there's nothing to read in between. :D

Other features matter but I'm saying that abs lead the pack by leaps and bounds. I'm not talking about courting a bitch or maintaining a relationship. I'm saying abs are the only body part that has the ability to change a woman's opinion instantly and without hesitation. I don't think anyone would argue that. Maybe that was worded a bit better.

I also don't think of anything bodybuilding related outside of the gym or when I kill time on the computer (which is now only just at work). My personal and professional life have no ties to anything in the gym. I now hate bodybuilding and despise it the same way Bob Paris described in his book Gorilla Suit. People often ask if I train for MMA or if I'm a wrestler when they see me clothed, and I just say that I like to workout lots and that it's a good way to relieve stress. I don't tell them anything bodybuilding related at all because it's an embarrassing pass time and it would make people think less of me in an instant. There was a time when it was cool but that was lonnnnng before our time unfortunately.

The only thing I like now are the classic physiques before they got ruined by massive drug abusers and the shitty competitive scene. That era's dead so all I want now is to continue training but won't be caught dead outside the gym talking about anything bodybuilding related. It's embarrassing. I train because I like to look a certain way, I have goals for my physique that I want to hit and I really, really, REALLY love working out. It just makes me feel so good mentally and physically that I feel more than addicted. But what other people think is definitely the last thing on my mind now. I grew out of the stage where all I wanted to do was flaunt my shit. Only me and my wife get to see me without clothes. Or maybe people that come over to visit us, because I refuse to wear pants in my castle. 8)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: March 20, 2012, 01:03:23 PM »
not trying to argue here, not saying u dont know women, but having a six pack is not the way to women, look at devil smile. sits at home with his six pack on saturday nights and watches tv as he waxes his chest lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #147 on: March 20, 2012, 01:04:26 PM »
I know women just fine. I'm not sure why you're trying to read between the lines when there's nothing to read in between. :D

Other features matter but I'm saying that abs lead the pack by leaps and bounds. I'm not talking about courting a bitch or maintaining a relationship. I'm saying abs are the only body part that has the ability to change a woman's opinion instantly and without hesitation. I don't think anyone would argue that. Maybe that was worded a bit better.

I also don't think of anything bodybuilding related outside of the gym or when I kill time on the computer (which is now only just at work). My personal and professional life have no ties to anything in the gym. I now hate bodybuilding and despise it the same way Bob Paris described in his book Gorilla Suit. People often ask if I train for MMA or if I'm a wrestler when they see me clothed, and I just say that I like to workout lots and that it's a good way to relieve stress. I don't tell them anything bodybuilding related at all because it's an embarrassing pass time and it would make people think less of me in an instant. There was a time when it was cool but that was lonnnnng before our time unfortunately.

The only thing I like now are the classic physiques before they got ruined by massive drug abusers and the shitty competitive scene. That era's dead so all I want now is to continue training but won't be caught dead outside the gym talking about anything bodybuilding related. It's embarrassing. I train because I like to look a certain way, I have goals for my physique that I want to hit and I really, really, REALLY love working out. It just makes me feel so good mentally and physically that I feel more than addicted. But what other people think is definitely the last thing on my mind now. I grew out of the stage where all I wanted to do was flaunt my shit. Only me and my wife get to see me without clothes. Or maybe people that come over to visit us, because I refuse to wear pants in my castle. 8)
Good post bro........I feel just about the same way.

As far as abs go,women love them,no doubt about it.

dustin

« Reply #148 on: March 20, 2012, 01:07:37 PM »
not trying to argue here, not saying u dont know women, but having a six pack is not the way to women, look at devil smile. sits at home with his six pack on saturday nights and watches tv as he waxes his chest lol

I'm not saying that either, I'm just saying that it's what women put on the pedestal if there was a bodypart you had to pick from.

I've seen bitches say "ewwww, don't get too muscley", then I lift up my shirt and they shut up and start talking about how so many people don't take care of themselves, blah blah blah and try to talk about something they think is a shared interest, etc. And I've seen little meth smoking twinks get laughed at in the clubs until they start dancing without a shirt and an entourage of hoes crowd around because he's got abs. ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: March 20, 2012, 01:14:14 PM »
how do u know what a woman is lying?

her lips are moving