Author Topic: The funniest thing about Getbig...  (Read 8403 times)

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
Re: The funniest thing about Getbig...
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012, 06:17:33 AM »
Cleanest Natural... I am a OCB and NGA Pro Bodybuilder... Don't hate because I'm 6'0 207lb shredded and will dwarf you on stage  ;D
Natural 4 life!

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2012, 06:21:27 AM »
Red hook... Bodybuilder = Bodybuilding = competing on stage... Hope this helps idiot... It's like saying I'm a football player just because I throw the football around in my back yard... What an effin joke... Btw... IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME DOWN AND TEST ME FOR STEROIDS GO AHEAD!!! It's called eating right and training for 12 years straight... How do you expect me to look???
Natural 4 life!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2012, 06:21:46 AM »
I'm with BigDave..

Unless you've been man enough to throw on a floss-thin thong, douche yourself in baby oil and dance to sensual music in front of an audience of gay men, you have no right to even pretend to give out advice as an experienced bodybuilder.

No right,
"1"

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2012, 06:26:27 AM »
Again this proves everything I have said... Getbig is mostly dumbasses that "think" just because they go to the gym they know about bodybuilding... What a fucking joke... And then they hate on the guys that wear competition suits because they don't have the balls to do it... At least SUPER NATURAL can talk, he has proven himself... All these stupid fucks on here have never dieted and have the go nads to talk shit about guys putting in the work and effort to be a competitor... It's not easy, going to the gym and having a six pack is easy... Getting dry, having shredded glutes and hammies is a totally different ballgame... If you a "wanna be" bodybuilder, don't talk shit... That is all...
Natural 4 life!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2012, 06:28:38 AM »
ya he's rite.

STFU haters unless you have a shredded ass.

and you wouldn't say shit to his face pussy.
"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2012, 06:29:04 AM »
I'm with BigDave..

Unless you've been man enough to throw on a floss-thin thong, douche yourself in baby oil and dance to sensual music in front of an audience of gay men, you have no right to even pretend to give out advice as an experienced bodybuilder.

No right,
"1"
Hehe. Nice backhand. I'll bet you play a mean game of tennis.    ;D

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2012, 06:29:15 AM »
OMR... You have no clue... No one uses baby oil anymore... posing oil, pam, yes... Guess your a douche that hasn't stepped on stage either... But hate on guys like me... Thanks again for proving yourself to be a hater 
Natural 4 life!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2012, 06:30:21 AM »
OMR... You have no clue... No one uses baby oil anymore... posing oil, pam, yes... Guess your a douche that hasn't stepped on stage either... But hate on guys like me... Thanks again for proving yours to be a hater  ;D

Excuse me sir...

Excuse me sir.....

I'll have you know that I presently sponsor/support well over 8 NPC national competitors.  I know the exact amount of hard work that these young men have to put into their training as evidenced by their calloused knees.

I am not only a fan, but a huge supporter of this sport and industry.

"1"

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2012, 06:30:26 AM »
dr. chimps... Again, he is talking out of his ass with no experience... This means nothing to me...
Natural 4 life!

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2012, 06:33:40 AM »
OMR... So you sponsor competitors that have calloused knees... Hmmm... Sounds fishy to me... By "sponsor"  what do you mean? You "give me" this, I'll "give you" money... Sounds like your one of these gay dudes your talking about that go to bodybuilding shows... You seem to speak from experience on this  ::)
Natural 4 life!

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2012, 06:38:55 AM »
D-Ware... At least you have competed so you know what it takes to diet and train for a show... It's not just going to the gym and you realize that...
Natural 4 life!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2012, 06:39:35 AM »
OMR... So you sponsor competitors that have calloused knees... Hmmm... Sounds fishy to me... By "sponsor"  what do you mean? You "give me" this, I'll "give you" money... Sounds like your one of these gay dudes your talking about that go to bodybuilding shows... You seem to speak from experience on this  ::)

Yes sir.

I am one of those "gay" dudes that goes to your local, state and national shows in support of the competitors. Last year alone, I sponsored over 8 national NPC competitors in preparing for their shows.  My funding provides these men with the resources needed to purchase their supplements, gym memberships, food and, for some, even pay for their rent.

This is a tough industry to find yourself in without any form of sponsorship.  Eating out of tupperware in the middle of your work day can be physically demanding and embarrassing for some, but imagine if you did not have to subject yourself to such demeaning acts and instead can eat out of the hands of a loving, nurturing and encouraging sponsor.

I'm in full support of this wonderful sport, as you should be as well..

"1"

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2012, 06:46:41 AM »
lol.. not another natural competitor ... did you feel good about "snatching" the trophy knowing you juiced?

Are you saying that 'biggapingbumhole' is about as natural as his boyfriends 34DD's?

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2012, 06:48:36 AM »
OMR... I am in full support of this sport... I personally helped almost 10 competitors last year for little or no charge... All of them either won or placed in the top 3 in their divisions... One competitor was #1 in the NPC for physique and I found him and helped him get there... I believe in giving back because I was given so much... You speak from experience, but yet, you have never done a show... It's different going to an NFL game and watching from the stands, then it is getting hit every play... Thats all I was writing here... I have stayed quiet all these years on Getbig, and I just had to bring up this topic... as been on my mind for a while...
Natural 4 life!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2012, 07:04:08 AM »
OMR... I am in full support of this sport... I personally helped almost 10 competitors last year for little or no charge... All of them either won or placed in the top 3 in their divisions... One competitor was #1 in the NPC for physique and I found him and helped him get there... I believe in giving back because I was given so much... You speak from experience, but yet, you have never done a show... It's different going to an NFL game and watching from the stands, then it is getting hit every play... Thats all I was writing here... I have stayed quiet all these years on Getbig, and I just had to bring up this topic... as been on my mind for a while...

haha, shut up you cock holster, nobody wants to hear that you have "gone to war", "paid your dues" or "sucked 76 judges ball gravy" on here.Go back to jacking off to your bodybuilding dvd collection and sniffing soiled thongs.

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2012, 07:09:34 AM »
Army of One... Are you still mad that I had your mother and sister at once? I'm sorry... But I'm really not.. I pull more ass in a week than you pull all year... Just remember that...  ;D
Natural 4 life!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2012, 07:11:54 AM »
Most of the morons on this board have not even stepped on stage and competed in a regulated competition... But yet, all these "experts" on here "think" they know about bodybuilding?? That's like saying I could be a Nascar driver but have never driven a car before... I read some of the remarks on this board and it makes me laugh... I wonder what some of the idiots on this board really look like.. Probably a little pencil neck nerd behind a computer with fake pictures found on Google... What a fucking joke... >:(

Lee Priest?

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2012, 07:19:28 AM »
Excuse me sir...

Excuse me sir.....

I'll have you know that I presently sponsor/support well over 8 NPC national competitors.  I know the exact amount of hard work that these young men have to put into their training as evidenced by their calloused knees.

I am not only a fan, but a huge supporter of this sport and industry.

"1"

;D  ;D  ;D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2012, 07:23:52 AM »
I would love to see some pics of your shredded ass cheeks bigdave
"

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2012, 07:32:57 AM »
turbo... That sounds a little funny... You can look me up under NGA national champions... Among bodybuilders such as Kai Greene, Desmond Miller etc... Who have won the same title...
Natural 4 life!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2012, 07:34:58 AM »
turbo... That sounds a little funny... You can look me up under NGA national champions... Among bodybuilders such as Kai Greene, Desmond Miller etc... Who have won the same title...

What sounds even funnier, would be your real name amongst bodybuilders who have actually acheived something such as kai greene etc

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2012, 07:36:51 AM »
BigCyp... This is when they were natural bodybuilders... Everyone has been trying to get me on a cycle, I even beat out guys at Level 4 and 5 contests that are not tested... I am not boasting, I am on the same list...
Natural 4 life!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2012, 07:37:45 AM »

now what were you saying competing proves?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2012, 07:39:27 AM »

I'm not gonna hate, you seem like a nice fella.

here's the pic!  :)

"

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2012, 07:45:48 AM »
that's cool, I'm 6'1 215 shredded on stage.  passed every current known drug test.

i plan on putting on 35lbs of muscle this April, surpassing the 30 of last february