Author Topic: What health problems have you had from gear?  (Read 17306 times)

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
What health problems have you had from gear?
« on: March 20, 2012, 08:35:11 AM »
Just curious to what people have suffered from.

Im not just reffering to cardiac arrest and death but more minor things like bad acne etc.

Just curious as I have seen friends suffer an array of problems.

SOme have horrific bacne, one started getting blood in his urine and went a bit yellow when he was doing 150mg dbol a day, another had sleep apnea (however you spell it) due to his size.

Another has a stent in his heart after a heart attack and the most extreme one has had to have his heart re-plummed as one side is dead after a series of heart attacks.
[img]http://ima

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: What health problems have you had from gear?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 08:59:54 AM »
Well anyone that has had serious cardiac problems like infarctions and clogged arteries I can guarantee it's not just from steroids.  That shit is from other stuff or hereditary.  It takes a long time for heart problems to show up after serious steroid abuse.  You're talking decades. 

I've had zero heath problems.  But I allow my body to completely clean out and most of the time I clean out cold turkey.  No ancillaries etc.  Has worked great for me for years..  I don't go overboard with the doses either.  Responsible, safe, effective.  No acne, no hair loss, no gyno, cholesterol is always in check.  I've managed to put on and keep 50+ lbs of muscle over the last 10 years.  I've probably hit my potential at the doses I've used i.e. 500mg of test, 500-600 of an anabolic and some dbol and var throw in.  But I'm as big as I want or need to be.  I'd much rather focus on getting into great shape conditioning wise now.

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 09:04:35 AM »
Yeah they guys who have had the heart problems are in their 40's and 50's and have been using 20-30 years at some very big doses.
[img]http://ima

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 10:15:34 AM »
Cycstic acne has started to plague me, having to attack it with Accutane which im sure will bring its own serious sides ( low dosing for 5-6 months ).

High Blood Pressure on ANY cycle thats worth a damn, still attempting to control it with herbs and vitamins but soon I will have to use a BP med which will bring its own sides.

Im sure my heart is taking a beating, anytime I bulk I hold 10-15lbs of water and the last few weeks of a bulk are rough on my breathing with all that weight on and I start to get mild chest pains.

Problem is alot of the sides that you get from AAS can be dealt with by adding in scripted meds, but those have sides too. Tricky game, I can definatly see how big BBs get addicated to benzos and such.

Swlabr

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 10:27:29 AM »
I got baaaaad acne on my back and delts. Both have gone away almost completely now. Also got some stretchmarks, but that's just aesthetic. Nothing else, really.

Most I've ran is 1.5 grams/week.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 01:28:52 PM »
I haven't had anything too serious and I've ran over 5g's of AAS for extended periods of time.

-Acne, i get it bad from Deca but nothing else. Accutane is Poison, throw it in the trash. Look up all the info on it and please be careful with it.

-BP, my BP is usually around 130/40, but on cycle it has gone as high as 180/70 for a while.

-Cholesterol, gets out of whack during cycles but quickly gets back within normal range within a month of being clean.

-MPB, it runs in my family and over the last 7 years or so i have lost a good amount of hair, just receding. Most people don't notice it, but i can really notice it in pictures, but i do have a full head of hair. My brother is nearly bald in his late 30's and he has never used AAS.

-Body hair, this is the biggest change i have seen. I am literally covered in thick hair from my head to my feet. My back hair is so bad if i don't shave it, you can see it through my shirts. I never had back hair until i used very high dosages of AAS. My chest and back hair make tbombz look clean cut. I literally have a freaking rug on my chest and back.

-Infections, I've had a few of them and i was lucky enough that they cleared on their own or with some Keflex(sp?). Most of my infections were from water based winny. Only had one infection from oil based gear and it cleared on its own.

That's really all i can think of. Once i get off cycle, all of my health values return to normal rather quickly.

8)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 03:56:12 PM »
High BP most dangerous ,

Not dangerous but very annoying:

Body hair
Shoulder acne

Never have gotten bad acne on face thank god and no hair loss , simply not in my genetic code to lose hair . And I run 4 gram cycles often .

But yeah , absurdly high BP from 1400 mg tren ace weekly w a lot of other gear almost put me in hospital

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 04:07:15 PM »
High blood pressure on tren and equipose very high 150-160/90-100 felt like a walking heart attack I avoid those compounds now

If you keep bloat down and stick to a more anabolic cycle you shouldn't have to many issues unless predisposed. Had my pressure checked at the docs yeaster 126-70 very very happy with that.

Cystic acne like a mug on my first cycle was running sustanon and dbol. I wasn't being very consistent with my dosing plus my body was brand new to it. My body is use to it now. I break out a bit with masteron and If I'm mixes a bunch of different things or not being consisten enough with my injections. Usually i megadose panthoic acid for a few days and get good soap with benzoyl peroxide that clears it up.

Problems with erections on certain cycles. I've learned how to fix it for the most part

Sometimes my urine gets very dark and bubbly if I'm orals or higher doses. Need to drink more water when this happens. Means a bit of protein is seeping into your bladder.

A couple of painfull injects that's really about it. I feel lucky. The cycle I'm on right now I feel so healthy and good. light dose of test high primo a bit of masteron and dbol. No problems at all. Sometimes cardio is a bit tough your cardiovascular system can feel slightly taxed sometimes.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 04:11:08 PM »
SIDE EFFECTS:

MORE HUNGER
MORE THIRST
FAR MORE AGGRESSIVE SEXUALLY
SOME ACNE(FOUND A REMEDY)
SOME HAIR LOSS(FOUND A REMEDY)
EMPTIER WALLET
GROWTH IN HEIGHT
KILLER CHARLIE HORSES FROM ANAVAR

EQ SO FAR IS GIVING ME A LITTLE TROUBLE, AT LEAST I THOUGHT IT WAS BUT I THINK ITS THE EPHEDRINE. EPHEDRA NO PROBLEM, EPHEDRA + EQ NO PROBLEM, EPHEDRA + EQ + LITTLE EPHEDRINE(EVEN THESE 8MG TABS) PROBLEM. IS THERE REALLY A BIG DIFF BETWEEN EPHEDRA AND EPHEDRINE?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 04:12:28 PM »
Forgot to mention crippling anxiety from equipose and tren. For some reason extreme halo gave it to me to.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 12:09:51 AM »
Acne - never except with Clomid

Hair-Loss - hair thinned out a little, DHT steroids seemed to be the worst

Cholesterol - Never any high LDL levels, but low HDL levels, easily fixed with diet

High Blood Pressure - Never, with one exception...if my Nandrolone dose got too high this seemed to cause a problem...nothing else caused this

Liver Enzyme Values - always increased with oral steroid use, but never anything alarming. However, pro-hormones sent my liver enzyme values into the high 80's...not steroid use ever broke past the mid-20's.

Gyno - slight flair ups a few times, easily combated with Letrozole

Water Retention - sure, all the time, but controllable with diet...took years to learn this, but when you're young you're dumb...at least I was.

Prostate Enlargement - none

Heart Conditions - none

Kidney Issues - none

Anxiety - none

Insomnia - only with human grade Anadrol

Rapid Heart Rate - None

Night Sweats - sometimes with high doses of Tren but not always

Depression - none

Testosterone Issues - yes, I'll require TRT for the rest of my life....I guess you could call this a big one and the most serious one

Rage or Anger - never....the same on as off...no difference regardless of the compounds

Infections - one bad one due to an allergic reaction...I'm allergic to grape seed oil....a few small sterile abscesses due to more than likely contaminated gear...painful but not a big deal in the end.

Total years of gear usage - 10+
Most gear ever used - around 3g-4g/wk
Longest period "On" - 3+ years (some of that was just low to moderate test)
Longest period on full blown - 9 months

Biggest Cycles:

Example 1:
Testosterone-Enanthate - 250mg/ed
Testosterone-Propionate - 100mg/eod
Trenbolone-Acetate - 100mg/ed
Dianabol - 100mg/ed
Nandrolone - 200mg/wk

Example 2:

Testosterone-Enanthate - 250mg/eod
Testosterone-Propionate - 200mg/eod
Equipoise - 300mg/eod
Trenbolone-Acetate - 100mg/eod to ED
Winstrol - 50 to 100mg/ed
Masteron (sometimes) 300 to 500mg/wk

Example 3:

Sustanon - 1,000mg/wk
Deca-Durabolin - 600mg/wk
Dianabol - 100mg/ed
Equipoise - 900mg/wk

Not all cycles were like this, but these are a few that come to mind. While I used 100mg of Dbol per day, I have to say the difference in 100mg and 50mg never appeared to be that much different. Sure, 100mg provided more, but it wasn't a huge difference over 50mg. Nandrolone, anything over 500mg/wk always gave me problems. EQ, decent steroid, but never as impressive or as efficient as many others IMO. Testosterone....doses over 1,000mg made me feel a little weird sometimes....I can't really explain it. Other steroids used not in the above three examples....pretty much everything you can think of with the exception of things like Laurabolin, Android, or Omnadren. Also, never used Masteron-Enanthate (only Propionate). I'm sure there's others I'm forgetting.

Non-steroidal items used:

HGH
HCG - with strong regret
Clomid & Nolvadex
Arimidex & Letrozole
IGF-1
Clenbuterol
Cytomel

Favorite Steroids:

Testoviron Depot - hands down the best testosterone on the planet IMO
Trenbolone-Acetate - no need for any other Tren IMO
Dianabol - BD is tough to beat

Rec Drugs - never once during all my years of cycling...nothing. Smoked pot twice in my life and that was around 18yrs old....wasn't for me. Never touched anything else, I won't even touch pain meds if they're prescribed to me...I've had two surgeries, ankle and knee, took pain meds once after one of the surgeries and hated the way they made me feel. Slight torn pec once, took nothing. Twisted vertabra, no pain med, took extra Nandrolone and HGH and it healed 6months ahead of schedule.

Currently - no cycling, will never cycle again unless it magically becomes legal or I move to a country where it already is. TRT therapy, that's it, and maybe a more in-depth HRT plan in the future....time will tell. Health is good, a few aches and pains here and there. In decent shape, still fairly strong but a far cry from the old days in both regards. Happy and content.

Obviously this is more than you asked for and more than most will read, but it's late and I'm bored and unable to sleep at the moment...so there you go.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 12:26:02 AM »
^^ great post bro.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 01:07:40 AM »
Acne - never except with Clomid

Hair-Loss - hair thinned out a little, DHT steroids seemed to be the worst

Cholesterol - Never any high LDL levels, but low HDL levels, easily fixed with diet

High Blood Pressure - Never, with one exception...if my Nandrolone dose got too high this seemed to cause a problem...nothing else caused this

Liver Enzyme Values - always increased with oral steroid use, but never anything alarming. However, pro-hormones sent my liver enzyme values into the high 80's...not steroid use ever broke past the mid-20's.

Gyno - slight flair ups a few times, easily combated with Letrozole

Water Retention - sure, all the time, but controllable with diet...took years to learn this, but when you're young you're dumb...at least I was.

Prostate Enlargement - none

Heart Conditions - none

Kidney Issues - none

Anxiety - none

Insomnia - only with human grade Anadrol

Rapid Heart Rate - None

Night Sweats - sometimes with high doses of Tren but not always

Depression - none

Testosterone Issues - yes, I'll require TRT for the rest of my life....I guess you could call this a big one and the most serious one

Rage or Anger - never....the same on as off...no difference regardless of the compounds

Infections - one bad one due to an allergic reaction...I'm allergic to grape seed oil....a few small sterile abscesses due to more than likely contaminated gear...painful but not a big deal in the end.

Total years of gear usage - 10+
Most gear ever used - around 3g-4g/wk
Longest period "On" - 3+ years (some of that was just low to moderate test)
Longest period on full blown - 9 months

Biggest Cycles:

Example 1:
Testosterone-Enanthate - 250mg/ed
Testosterone-Propionate - 100mg/eod
Trenbolone-Acetate - 100mg/ed
Dianabol - 100mg/ed
Nandrolone - 200mg/wk

Example 2:

Testosterone-Enanthate - 250mg/eod
Testosterone-Propionate - 200mg/eod
Equipoise - 300mg/eod
Trenbolone-Acetate - 100mg/eod to ED
Winstrol - 50 to 100mg/ed
Masteron (sometimes) 300 to 500mg/wk

Example 3:

Sustanon - 1,000mg/wk
Deca-Durabolin - 600mg/wk
Dianabol - 100mg/ed
Equipoise - 900mg/wk

Not all cycles were like this, but these are a few that come to mind. While I used 100mg of Dbol per day, I have to say the difference in 100mg and 50mg never appeared to be that much different. Sure, 100mg provided more, but it wasn't a huge difference over 50mg. Nandrolone, anything over 500mg/wk always gave me problems. EQ, decent steroid, but never as impressive or as efficient as many others IMO. Testosterone....doses over 1,000mg made me feel a little weird sometimes....I can't really explain it. Other steroids used not in the above three examples....pretty much everything you can think of with the exception of things like Laurabolin, Android, or Omnadren. Also, never used Masteron-Enanthate (only Propionate). I'm sure there's others I'm forgetting.

HGH
HCG - with strong regret
Clomid & Nolvadex
Arimidex & Letrozole
IGF-1
Clenbuterol
Cytomel

Favorite Steroids:

Testoviron Depot - hands down the best testosterone on the planet IMO
Trenbolone-Acetate - no need for any other Tren IMO
Dianabol - BD is tough to beat

Rec Drugs - never once during all my years of cycling...nothing. Smoked pot twice in my life and that was around 18yrs old....wasn't for me. Never touched anything else, I won't even touch pain meds if they're prescribed to me...I've had two surgeries, ankle and knee, took pain meds once after one of the surgeries and hated the way they made me feel. Slight torn pec once, took nothing. Twisted vertabra, no pain med, took extra Nandrolone and HGH and it healed 6months ahead of schedule.

Currently - no cycling, will never cycle again unless it magically becomes legal or I move to a country where it already is. TRT therapy, that's it, and maybe a more in-depth HRT plan in the future....time will tell. Health is good, a few aches and pains here and there. In decent shape, still fairly strong but a far cry from the old days in both regards. Happy and content.

Obviously this is more than you asked for and more than most will read, but it's late and I'm bored and unable to sleep at the moment...so there you go.

very interesting and informative post, thanks for sharing

why aren't you on now? have you decided to hang up the towel?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2012, 06:45:42 PM »
By far the best drug I've EVER used is legit 100% Bayer primo.  Shit is unreal.  Zero sides, slow and steady gains and and in the 600-800mg range is fucking sweet!  Anyone that says it's a week drug does not use it correctly i.e. long enough or at high enough doses or worse got fake bunk ass shit.  I used fake amps a while back and just recently got access to some good ones and wow glad I can use the real shit again.  Amazing!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2012, 07:39:16 PM »
I've had bouts with blood pressure but nothing toooo high. Just my normal is like 125/75 all the time and then on tren and EQ and anadrol it'll be 145/90 or 155/80 but nothing off the charts high.

GH makes my sleep apnea worse, and it's bad to begin with. I just did a sleep study and they told me I have "morbid sleep apnea", like I could die in my fucking sleep. I stop breathing for a minute at a time sometimes. I've even vomited due to sleep apnea, wake up coughing it out. Yes, I'm currently being treated and waiting for my cpap machine to be ready.

Possible low immunities, I get VERY long sinus infections, talking months long, that need aggressive antibiotics to combat.

Nothing pertaining to organs to speak of.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 08:04:44 PM »
Had a huge cystlike zit on my sternum running some anadrol,deca,and sust.........I believe it was from the drol as it was the first time I used it...........went away finally leaving just a tiny scar.

Years ago I was insane when adding Halotestin to my stack for a few weeks before a show.......very rude to people,short tempered.......almost like I had Tourettes Syndrome,I could not control whatever came out of my mouth,and I`m normally a pretty nice guy.

Some anxiety from Tren but I take anti-anxiety meds anyway........always had anxiety issues.

Was doing a few shows in a row,ran out of money and gear except for Tren......did a Tren only cycle and when I came off,I had erection problems............I could get it up,but it wasn`t as hard as it normally would be..............cleared up in time and I had been on gear for two years straight at the time.

Other than those few minor things,I`m as healthy as a horse.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 08:09:26 PM »
some good informative answers  in here

does everyone get their blood work done...if so how often?

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2012, 08:13:21 PM »
Had a huge cystlike zit on my sternum running some anadrol,deca,and sust.........I believe it was from the drol as it was the first time I used it...........went away finally leaving just a tiny scar.

Years ago I was insane when adding Halotestin to my stack for a few weeks before a show.......very rude to people,short tempered.......almost like I had Tourettes Syndrome,I could not control whatever came out of my mouth,and I`m normally a pretty nice guy.

Some anxiety from Tren but I take anti-anxiety meds anyway........always had anxiety issues.

Was doing a few shows in a row,ran out of money and gear except for Tren......did a Tren only cycle and when I came off,I had erection problems............I could get it up,but it wasn`t as hard as it normally would be..............cleared up in time and I had been on gear for two years straight at the time.

Other than those few minor things,I`m as healthy as a horse.

didnt you say you've NEVER had any blood work done?  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2012, 08:18:07 PM »
I think most of us won't know until later in life

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2012, 08:38:51 PM »
For some reason extreme halo gave it to me to.

Same here, and I was only taking one capsule a day.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 09:32:55 PM »
didnt you say you've NEVER had any blood work done?  ::)
Nope,never had any done......I know it`s stupid ,but I never have.

I have had physicals and they`ve taken blood  at various times though,but not specifically looking for anything gear related.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2012, 09:35:43 PM »
Nope,never had any done......I know it`s stupid ,but I never have.

I have had physicals and they`ve taken blood  at various times though,but not specifically looking for anything gear related.

Well as long as you're in fact healthy that's all that matters right

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2012, 10:19:23 AM »
I get blood work done every 3-6 months.

Doesn't matter if i'm on or off cycle i get it done.

8)

minto

• Getbig II
  • TEAM SCOOBY
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2012, 11:16:12 AM »

HCG - with strong regret

Why do you regret using HCG?
he who dares

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2012, 12:10:58 PM »
some side effects good and bad

gyno
hairloss
bacne
shrunken balls
penis enlargement  :)
premature aging...I look 25
more masculine facial structure over the past few months strangely enough, think it jsut happens when you jack up the doses while your still in your teens.
l