Author Topic: Acne question?????  (Read 9495 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Acne question?????
« on: March 20, 2012, 03:47:01 PM »
In your opinion which aas gives you the worest acne? And also which aas gives you the least acne. I am guessing test, dbol, anadrol, are probably the worest and probably EQ and Primo are the better choices but I could be wrong???  ???

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Re: Acne question?????
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 03:51:09 PM »
In your opinion which aas gives you the worest acne? And also which aas gives you the least acne. I am guessing test, dbol, anadrol, are probably the worest and probably EQ and Primo are the better choices but I could be wrong???  ???

Deca and tren E hands down.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 04:10:14 PM »
If you aren't don't take your shots when you're suppose to and keep the blood levels stable a lot of things will give you acne. I noticed this with sustanon. Masteron causes a bit of it to. Get some vitamen b5 and a good soap with benzoyl peroxide. Make sure to shower and use astrigent after you pop any zits. I pop them right away and wipe them down with astrigent or witch hazel. They dry up in a couple of days. Also sun helps a lot! It dries it up!

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 04:18:42 PM »
tren a is bad for me, and clomid like a mofo

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 04:59:50 PM »
dbol for me.  Probably because I didn't take it at the right intervals, though.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 05:14:19 PM »
Tren gave me nasty cystic acne. I have a feeling the more I use it the less acne it will give me though. Alot of the time your body just needs time to get familar with the compound so it doesnt freak out everytime you reintroduce it.

To be honest, its going to be different for you because we are all inviduals with different bodys that will react differently to compounds.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 05:17:01 PM »
i don't really get acne from gear i just get acne from things making me sweat a lot and then being too lazy to change the bed sheets every single day. i can run gear without ever getting acne.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 09:47:26 AM »
What about an exfoliating back brush? Surely scrubbing away excess dead skin cells so the pores don't clog up has got to help plus help keep excess oils produced to the minimum?

dayz

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 10:16:59 AM »
I'm super prone to acne and it flared up on my back on sust/tren but a little sun and some body wash with a back scrubber like you said dried mine up pretty good....also accutane.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 11:12:55 AM »
I'm super prone to acne and it flared up on my back on sust/tren but a little sun and some body wash with a back scrubber like you said dried mine up pretty good....also accutane.

Cool !  prehaps a regular sauna would help dry them out too?  :)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 01:59:15 PM »
Deca/Tren give me bad acne.

Test/Primo/EQ give me zero acne.

I have been preaching this for many years now and there is some science behind it, but you should try taking 1 Benedryl tab every night for 2-3 weeks and see if that clears up your skin. Literally every single person that i have ever suggested that to had good results from it. It makes you sleep as well. Much safer than Accutane poison and cheap.

Good luck!

8)

UXL

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 02:04:14 PM »
Tren is the number 1 offender never had much from anything else. But Tren Hex my back looked like someone beat me with a bag of dimes. top to bottom side to side and it seemed like it happened over night...!

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 03:37:08 PM »
Tren is the number 1 offender never had much from anything else. But Tren Hex my back looked like someone beat me with a bag of dimes. top to bottom side to side and it seemed like it happened over night...!

Interesting! Do you find that with tren and acne it's dose related tho?

Swlabr

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 04:30:24 PM »
Diprobase has basically eradicated the acne on my delts. I apply it every night before going to bed and it's done wonders.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 04:36:56 PM »
Diprobase has basically eradicated the acne on my delts. I apply it every night before going to bed and it's done wonders.

I'll look out for that cheers bro.

AussieMike

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 04:51:10 PM »
if i hd a choice i'd rather back acne than chest or delts

everybody is different but i think the key to at least controlling it is looking at starting low and just see how the skin goes

UXL

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 11:27:27 AM »
Interesting! Do you find that with tren and acne it's dose related tho?

I do not know I started out with Tren Hex at about 300mg per wk. I got it bad so I do not think it is dose related. Now it did start to go away on it's own after about 45 days. I just bought some acne wash and a back scrubber and I was good to go. I am glad it is gone now because I would have never taken my shirt off otherwise. It looked like shit.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 02:30:36 PM »
Deca/Tren give me bad acne.

Test/Primo/EQ give me zero acne.

I have been preaching this for many years now and there is some science behind it, but you should try taking 1 Benedryl tab every night for 2-3 weeks and see if that clears up your skin. Literally every single person that i have ever suggested that to had good results from it. It makes you sleep as well. Much safer than Accutane poison and cheap.

Good luck!

8)

Thanks overload had some of those Benadryl Kicking around in the cupboard so took one last night and will continue with it from now on. Cheers bro

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2012, 02:54:36 PM »
Thanks overload had some of those Benadryl Kicking around in the cupboard so took one last night and will continue with it from now on. Cheers bro

No problem.

Let me know how it works out. It usually takes 2-3 weeks to see results.

8)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2012, 03:09:43 PM »
No problem.

8)

Ok will let you know ! 5 1/2 weeks out from my show so hopefully all cleared up by then.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2012, 05:04:17 PM »
deca - few pimples on my arse and neck
tren e - delts look like a fucking war zone, but now on some gh which seems to be clearing it up

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 04:40:18 AM »
No problem.

8)

Don't know if it work that quickly but my skin looks clearer already and the spots are less red and angry???

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2012, 09:38:33 AM »
I think that the only aas that didn't make my acne any worse was drol
on anything else test/tren/eq/deca/mast i had breakouts

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2012, 10:41:21 AM »
No problem.

8)

Broke out pretty bad from tren - will try this, thanks for the tip.
Ordered generic Benadryl, dosed 25mg/tab. Is the original Benadryl dosed like that as well or higher?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2012, 06:41:51 PM »
Diphenhydramine.

Doesn't matter the brand, i have just always used Benedryl.

8)