Author Topic: black girl freaks the hell out at professor....  (Read 16579 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: black girl freaks the hell out at professor....
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2012, 08:38:36 AM »
They (and their mothers) created the problem, so they should solve it...

Also, I swear that college is not meant for everybody. Some people should go to trade school or the military.

Since you responded I'm going to assume you are a "successful black man". Did the woman and mothers create the problem because of the "Princess Syndrome"? Or is it just more of an elitist attitude? Or are you saying unsuccessful black men are the result of being raised by unsuccessful single black women without a father figure present?

Also, if you are a SBM, does that mean getting professional black woman to have sex with you is much easier?

Very interesting dilemma.

razzle

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2012, 08:40:01 AM »
It's a cultural thing derived from the Southern United States. Coined "Black Rednecks". They simply copy the English, Scottish highland people who lived in the hills of the UK back in the day. The real Rednecks from the present day UK came over with no manners, quick to react without thinking behaviour, etc.... The black slaves in the south simply copied them since they were within close proximity... The blacks just never let go of the behaviour. Look at the Baptism religion, very loud, singing, shouting the sermon, etc. Then the blacks moved to different U.S. Cities and simply repeated the behaviour. Very weird and Interesting. Africans I know in the States think that Black people are not liek they are. Black people in Canada are like white people in Canada, the Somalian gangs notwithstanding.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2012, 08:55:17 AM »
Since you responded I'm going to assume you are a "successful black man". Did the woman and mothers create the problem because of the "Princess Syndrome"? Or is it just more of an elitist attitude? Or are you saying unsuccessful black men are the result of being raised by unsuccessful single black women without a father figure present?

Also, if you are a SBM, does that mean getting professional black woman to have sex with you is much easier?

Very interesting dilemma.
Ah, success...what is being successful

It's many diff things, what has happened is that the Feminist movement pushed for women to get an educating and the "I don't need a man" agenda, but with black women, they have one standard for black men, and another for others. You can't be "nice", you have to be a "playa", can't be nerdy...and then, they either very picky or accept trifleness.
Now, the baby boomer generation was the generation where women divorced in droves due to "I'm unhappy" and "I want to follow my career". Professional black women and inner city black women both either having kids out of wedlock or are single mothers due to divorce.
They pus for their daugthers to get an education, yet they have no male role models to show what a man is supposed to be and how to love said woman. All they have to go by is the pop culture---the playa, hustler, thug image that was started in the 70s---blaxploitation films.

Now, women regardless of race are a man's quality control, if their is no quality then there is no control.
Today's woman, especially black women were not taught that by their mothers.
And said sons, who were raised by a single mother---have no role model to teach them what is expected, because their mothers never required the men they had kids with to stick around.

Basically, women have more power than men, and in the oft quoted saying, "With great power comes great responsibility", and this is the result of them not talking responsibility...

As far as whether getting prof black women to have sex with you---as said on here, black women are easy, regardless of their profession....just because a woman is an attorney or in business, means Jack shit.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2012, 09:33:21 AM »
When that broad smacked the dude in the second row, it was assualt. He could have and should have claimed self defense and given her one hell of a wallop.

I certainly would have.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2012, 09:35:16 AM »
 ;)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012, 09:39:20 AM »
;)

I give up. Are they all Benny B's cousins?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2012, 09:41:23 AM »
blacks cant take jokes and blacks like her are annoying as hell

we turks in germany for example all can laugh if a german says fuck you you dirty turk, we know its just a joke

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2012, 09:44:54 AM »
pillowtalk on the importance of protecting minors

LMAO...

Post deleted in 3..2..1..

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2012, 09:53:48 AM »
A lot of the bad black behavior reminds me of kids with autism who are completely oblivious to social cues and thus unable to function normally in social settings/situations because the have no understanding of appropriate behavior. When in formal settings like a school they have a hard time coping.

You can't blame the autitic kids because the are born that way. Homeboys and homettes (and rednecks to a degree) on the other hand are purely a result of poor parenting and a culture that values thug behavior.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2012, 10:00:47 AM »
blacks cant take jokes and blacks like her are annoying as hell

we turks in germany for example all can laugh if a german says fuck you you dirty turk, we know its just a joke
Yet you screw German and Euro women, and call them whores, yet if someone says a damn thig about Turkish women they are all "saints", "virgins" and to be regarded as untouchable...

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2012, 10:26:24 AM »
Yet you screw German and Euro women, and call them whores, yet if someone says a damn thig about Turkish women they are all "saints", "virgins" and to be regarded as untouchable...

some turks do that, thats true

of course most german women are whores nowadays but believe me there are enough turkish whores as well, they just do anal so they can stay virgin, fucking hypocrats

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2012, 11:07:54 AM »
Dumb bitch had a meltdown of major proportions.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2012, 11:15:53 AM »

but believe me there are enough turkish whores as well, they just do anal so they can stay virgin, fucking hypocrats

ironneck talking about Turkish men here of course.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2012, 11:32:34 AM »
What exactly was she upset about? What caused the outburst?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2012, 11:36:57 AM »

some turks do that, thats true

of course most german women are whores nowadays but believe me there are enough turkish whores as well, they just do anal so they can stay virgin, fucking hypocrats

my previous neighbour(s) were from iran, 3 years etc. ago that is and only now i hear from a friend of mine that "yeah the third sister was a whore, did you fuck her?", I mean whaaaaaaat why didn't i know about this  :o

I mean I had no idea... it's like xerxes would turn out to be a transsexual garbage truck driver, w.t.f  :P

let me tell you, ever since I discovered better "connections" I have noticed that more and more and more people are, well connected somehow, and are dealing with the underground world in one way or the other... it's... it's... awEeousome  :P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2012, 01:14:55 PM »
I've evolved more than you anyways and I'd end you fast

As a neutral observer that's lived in both countries..... It's a close call.

Those knacker scum bags are not that far removed from the ghetto knee gars. If I had to choose a place to live, I would choose L.A. over Dublin in a second.
P

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2012, 03:35:25 PM »
This probably won't be making the Untied Negro College Fund promotional reel.........

Here's the second part -

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2012, 03:36:41 PM »
let me tell you, ever since I discovered better "connections" I have noticed that more and more and more people are, well connected somehow, and are dealing with the underground world in one way or the other... it's... it's... awEeousome  :P

Please elaborate on this Devil!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2012, 03:38:55 PM »
Someone should of knocked that idiot out. My god.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2012, 03:47:20 PM »
Please elaborate on this Devil!

the 'white devil'

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2012, 03:50:43 PM »
Joining a evolution class is useless in her case, it's too late..

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2012, 03:58:41 PM »
she's black what a surprise ... o,  and god bless Abraham Lincoln.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2012, 04:00:29 PM »
is that Shaquita Obama  ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2012, 04:12:22 PM »
Remember folks this is National Forgive African American Month. so lets try to be polite here and try to understand her troubles here okay guys?
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2012, 04:18:38 PM »
I wonder if she is going to pass the class.
X