Author Topic: black girl freaks the hell out at professor....  (Read 16583 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: black girl freaks the hell out at professor....
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2012, 07:17:11 AM »
"You need to evaluate ALL your OPTIONS...ask yourself, 'Is college right for me at this time? And how will I pay for it? Will I be able to pay the students back?', also take a look at all these people who have hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loans, but yet have no job. Then take a look at learning a trade, therefore having a skill where you virtually live anywhere and have a career. Or look at having a military career.'

Well said, you have a future in politics, lets be running mates... ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2012, 07:25:59 AM »
Wow. She melted down to her shoes, there.  :-\

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2012, 07:27:41 AM »
LOL dumb Golliwog  :)

atleast I don't make a thread every 5 minutes , next time I'll just say "I could elaborate, but I won't because have to keep my posts under 3 lines ::)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2012, 07:59:46 AM »
atleast I don't make a thread every 5 minutes , next time I'll just say "I could elaborate, but I won't because have to keep my posts under 3 lines ::)

huh  ???
K

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2012, 08:06:14 AM »
People who I've known all my life, cusines etc. friends... educated, self awere and some even in healthy good relationships have been dealing with the hells angels, getting proper "hanoi rocks" and other stuff... knife stabbings..
People you knew couldn't hurt a soul have been middle hands of bigger dealers etc. Suddenly I see that so many has done/is doing some shady things. Anti depressants and sleep pills used like it's aspirin. I thought this was mostly in the states, lol.

When I was in a club few weeks ago and I had taken two "beans", it was the first time I was high on them in a club I swear, and I saw a whole differend world.
 I was completely self awere and conscious believe me, but this time I saw people differently because my attitude was differend. I even got hotter women interested in me because they saw me taking them, I mean "hot". It was like people valued bad things and if you were on beer you weren't even noticed, it was strange.

Now this has probably allways been like this, but I don't think it has been in this large scale. Only last year I discovered mj, and now that I've tested the adam properly I've noticed that many people are using dope/drugs. It's like the generation of babylon or something.

But like I said, I may be imagining things but at the same time I don't think so. I have asked random people in clubs and in the gym "you got anything on you?" and he/she would either be like "no I don't use sory, but I can get some for you if you want" or "what you want" ready to do business, trust me, and they weren't even phased, it was like asking for coffee.

So in other words, now that I have tasted the dark side/underworld, imo the dark side is the majority of this society and so many people are dealing with the underground or atleast have connections. Maby I'm wrong, I just speak how I have perceived this.

Do not succumb to the dark side my finnish brother!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2012, 08:20:15 AM »
I've evolved more than you anyways and I'd end you fast

"Ill end you fast"
 ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2012, 08:21:45 AM »
greatest spazz out  ever

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2012, 08:24:06 AM »
 :D  :D  :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2012, 08:27:15 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2012, 08:28:02 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2012, 08:28:27 AM »

LOL - and you equate that to what? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2012, 08:28:36 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2012, 08:29:37 AM »
LOL - and you equate that to what? 

who said i equate anything to anything....im posting freak out videos.. chill out David Duke

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2012, 08:30:41 AM »
who said i equate anything to anything....im posting freak out videos.. chill out David Duke

No one freaked out in the video douche.  Maybe you should watch the video before posting it?   Just a thought. 

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2012, 09:05:53 AM »
anyone got the clip of that skinny white kid freaking out in his bedroom and trying to shove a shoe up his arse ? totally fake but funny as absolute fuck  ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2012, 09:16:30 AM »
here we go  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2012, 09:44:40 AM »
huh  ???

ah your post wasn't directed to me, sorry my bad  ;D

Do not succumb to the dark side my finnish brother!

nah nah, I allways remember where I'm coming from and what my heart desires, i can't be fooled... sometimes the temptations are great, though, but I'm only human  8)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2012, 09:47:07 AM »

Those guys are making some $ with the Youtube advertising in those videos(wafflepwn youtube account) . It's entirely staged, both brothers are in on it. The whole family is in on it. It's already been exposed over a year ago. More power to them. I have no problem at all with them earning money. I just can't believe that anyone still believes that this is a real, unstaged video.

i said it was fake.. its still funny as hell though

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2012, 12:29:08 AM »
It's a cultural thing derived from the Southern United States. Coined "Black Rednecks". They simply copy the English, Scottish highland people who lived in the hills of the UK back in the day. The real Rednecks from the present day UK came over with no manners, quick to react without thinking behaviour, etc.... The black slaves in the south simply copied them since they were within close proximity... The blacks just never let go of the behaviour. Look at the Baptism religion, very loud, singing, shouting the sermon, etc. Then the blacks moved to different U.S. Cities and simply repeated the behaviour. Very weird and Interesting. Africans I know in the States think that Black people are not liek they are. Black people in Canada are like white people in Canada, the Somalian gangs notwithstanding.

That's a big part of it. They did inherit that redneck culture.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2012, 04:43:34 AM »
The video was taken down from YouTube.

Thankfully, The Blaze website has the story and both videos. :)

Thanks a lot, Honest Abe. ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2012, 05:17:55 AM »
It's a cultural thing derived from the Southern United States. Coined "Black Rednecks". They simply copy the English, Scottish highland people who lived in the hills of the UK back in the day. The real Rednecks from the present day UK came over with no manners, quick to react without thinking behaviour, etc.... The black slaves in the south simply copied them since they were within close proximity... The blacks just never let go of the behaviour. Look at the Baptism religion, very loud, singing, shouting the sermon, etc. Then the blacks moved to different U.S. Cities and simply repeated the behaviour. Very weird and Interesting. Africans I know in the States think that Black people are not liek they are. Black people in Canada are like white people in Canada, the Somalian gangs notwithstanding.
Because Black people of the US ARE different than Africans---sheez.
Most Africans Who come to the US are pure bred, and Black Americans are mixed, they even have words for us---and look down upon the fact they we are not "pure" like them.

Culturally we are an amalgam of Euro, W. African and a little bit of American Indian (depending on where).

As far as the loud talking, my folks are from the south, and they don't talk loud. But, it could be a cultural thing, as I know people Down south who like to laugh real loud

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2012, 06:13:46 AM »
That's a big part of it. They did inherit that redneck culture.

What he is arguing was taken directly from a book written by a black conservative whose name escapes me, and I'm to lazy to look up.   Ive read the book out of curiousity years back and didn't find the arguements in the book the least bit compelling.  There is little evidence to support the argument that the behavior stems from redneck culture.  What it sounds like to me is yet another attempt to transfer blame and rationalize poor behavior instead of taking responsibility for ones actions. 

What an argument like this is asserting is; don't blame me for my behavior, it's your fault I behave the way I do.  It also pressuposes that somehow it wasn't until they came to America that Africans learned negative behaviors, which anyone with the slightest understanding of history can tell you is ridiculously false.  What it is, is the old primitive savage argument modified and repackaged.
A

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2012, 06:21:11 AM »
blacks are more racist than whites

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2012, 06:49:50 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2012, 06:54:16 AM »
96% chance she is voting for Obama. 

wow..you just keep showing up in all the negative Black threads..interesting... ::)