Author Topic: black girl freaks the hell out at professor....  (Read 16565 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: black girl freaks the hell out at professor....
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2012, 06:56:00 AM »
  ::)

At the very least they are better at rationalizing and justifying it, often arguing that they are actually incapable of it.  Black racism reeks of a sense of entitlement stemming from the belief that because of their ancestors where persecuted society owes them a pass. That kind of thinking is an affront to ethical principles.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2012, 07:12:58 AM »
wow..you just keep showing up in all the negative Black threads..interesting... ::)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2012, 09:55:50 AM »

What he is arguing was taken directly from a book written by a black conservative whose name escapes me, and I'm to lazy to look up.   Ive read the book out of curiousity years back and didn't find the arguements in the book the least bit compelling.  There is little evidence to support the argument that the behavior stems from redneck culture.  What it sounds like to me is yet another attempt to transfer blame and rationalize poor behavior instead of taking responsibility for ones actions. 

What an argument like this is asserting is; don't blame me for my behavior, it's your fault I behave the way I do.  It also pressuposes that somehow it wasn't until they came to America that Africans learned negative behaviors, which anyone with the slightest understanding of history can tell you is ridiculously false.  What it is, is the old primitive savage argument modified and repackaged.

I know it's from a book, and I'm not saying the book is 100%
What I am saying is I've come to the same conclusion based on observations of southerners and blacks--before hearing about that book. Black culture is at least partly an African interpretation of southern culture. They put their spin on it, but that's what it is at its core. So when you send a bunch of what are essentially black southerners to sophisticated northern cities there's going to be culture shock.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2012, 03:30:43 PM »

What he is arguing was taken directly from a book written by a black conservative whose name escapes me, and I'm to lazy to look up.   Ive read the book out of curiousity years back and didn't find the arguements in the book the least bit compelling.  There is little evidence to support the argument that the behavior stems from redneck culture.  What it sounds like to me is yet another attempt to transfer blame and rationalize poor behavior instead of taking responsibility for ones actions. 

What an argument like this is asserting is; don't blame me for my behavior, it's your fault I behave the way I do.  It also pressuposes that somehow it wasn't until they came to America that Africans learned negative behaviors, which anyone with the slightest understanding of history can tell you is ridiculously false.  What it is, is the old primitive savage argument modified and repackaged.

i think that was the 'noble savage'...the idea that these were simple folk that had no capacity to be devious  (or malicious). partly the idea they were living 'as God intended' and were somehow more pure for it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2012, 03:32:04 PM »
i think that was the 'noble savage'...the idea that these were simple folk that had no capacity to be devious  (or malicious). partly the idea they were living 'as God intended' and were somehow more pure for it.

You are correct. Thank you for the correction.  The comparison still stands.
A

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2012, 03:34:26 PM »
Counselor: "You need to evaluate ALL your OPTIONS...ask yourself, 'Is college right for me at this time? And how will I pay for it? Will I be able to pay the student loans back?', also take a look at all these people who have hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loans, but yet have no job. Then take a look at learning a trade, therefore having a skill where you virtually live anywhere and have a career. Or look at having a military career.'

'student': "you tellin me i cant go too cahlidge?! fuck you! i gots the right to go to cahlidge. cracker ass tellin me not to go to cahledge - thats what you want keep me down"

this sort of person from day one had it in her head she was going to college, whether it was suited to her or not. she probably doesnt fit in and cant keep up and has this sort of outburst out of frustration.

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2012, 10:33:15 PM »
Minority scholarship recipient candidate right here.
As sure as the sun rising in the East!

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2012, 10:41:01 PM »

LOL. 16 shot this weekend in chi town alone and not word from Jesse, al, Barack or the other phony race pimps and poverty hustlers. 
If whitey pulled the trigger they would be involved!

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2012, 11:03:48 PM »
Actually it was 49 shot and 10 killed  over the weekend in Chicago.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: March 24, 2012, 01:59:57 AM »
:D  :D  :D

I laughed so hard I fell off the chair  ;D

Nn

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2012, 02:05:19 AM »
I know it's from a book, and I'm not saying the book is 100%
What I am saying is I've come to the same conclusion based on observations of southerners and blacks--before hearing about that book. Black culture is at least partly an African interpretation of southern culture. They put their spin on it, but that's what it is at its core. So when you send a bunch of what are essentially black southerners to sophisticated northern cities there's going to be culture shock.
not really an interpretation per se, but an amalgam or hybridization of both african (diff ethnicities and southern), but also in the N.O. are black and french, just like in Brazil certain areas are more african influenced and some are more native.

Look at Ibrahim Ferrer of Buena Vista Social Club fame, he prays to St. Lazurus of Candoble---and hybridization of African and Euro (Catholicism) religions.

i think that was the 'noble savage'...the idea that these were simple folk that had no capacity to be devious  (or malicious). partly the idea they were living 'as God intended' and were somehow more pure for it.
They had the capAcity to be devious---selling their own into slavery..

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2012, 02:08:01 AM »
black people are the tail end of human evolution , just a few chromosomes away from being full blown apes , just ask darwin 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2012, 02:14:14 AM »
black people are the tail end of human evolution , just a few chromosomes away from being full blown apes , just ask darwin 
You might want to question your own evolution...by this statement...hahahaha

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2012, 02:25:19 AM »
You might want to question your own evolution...by this statement...hahahaha
typical deflective bullshit jiggaboo response  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2012, 02:32:56 AM »
typical deflective bullshit jiggaboo response  ::)
Jigga what, Jigga who...Jiggaboo..

Nope, you made a statement made no sense whatsoever...

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2012, 02:38:13 AM »
Jigga what, Jigga who...Jiggaboo..

Nope, you made a statement made no sense whatsoever...
sure it makes sense , and you know it does , you're just sticking your fingers in your ears and going la la la i cant hear you

black people are the missing link between the white man and gorillas, im sure you can understand this 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2012, 02:48:15 AM »
sure it makes sense , and you know it does , you're just sticking your fingers in your ears and going la la la i cant hear you

black people are the missing link between the white man and gorillas, im sure you can understand this 
And your proof is? Come quick, a poster on Getbig has found the missing link...Only on Getbig can we find people making stements as if they were fact.

I wasn't going by that, i was pointing out that you said, " Just ask Darwin", when Darwin is dead...I was making play on the statemnt, yet you took it differently...it went over your head, with some-one like Dr. Chimps, it would not have.

And damn, I would have thought you'd notice the play on Jay Z's song...

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2012, 02:57:32 AM »
And your proof is? Come quick, a poster on Getbig has found the missing link...Only on Getbig can we find people making stements as if they were fact.

I wasn't going by that, i was pointing out that you said, " Just ask Darwin", when Darwin is dead...I was making play on the statemnt, yet you took it differently...it went over your head, with some-one like Dr. Chimps, it would not have.

And damn, I would have thought you'd notice the play on Jay Z's song...
the proof? are you kidding ?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2012, 03:04:20 AM »
the proof? are you kidding ?
Gorillas have lips...and flat nostrils..come on gloria try again...

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2012, 03:08:31 AM »
Gorillas have lips...and flat nostrils..come on gloria try again...
you're swimming in denial about your own inferior genetics , i feel sorry for you

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2012, 03:15:25 AM »
you're swimming in denial about your own inferior genetics , i feel sorry for you
Well, next time, please add a period at the end of your sentence. I feel sorry for your lackadaisical punctuation.

Carry On, Mr. Bowditch...

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2012, 08:15:11 AM »

Actually, your statement is pure bullshit, but I guess you were just trolling.

But, it probably the case that caucasians have been mixed with neanderthals. Africans have not.

NN

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2012, 11:28:13 PM »
wth

why didn't her class mates spread sum' democracy to her  ???

because USA republic not a democracy

that being said I woulda told her shut up and smakked her if needbe

big whiteguy approved

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2012, 07:50:39 AM »

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2012, 09:21:51 AM »
Actually it was 49 shot and 10 killed  over the weekend in Chicago.

holy shit

fukin warzone