Author Topic: Ron are you aware that you could be held liable for gh15 drug advice to kids?  (Read 18929 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
So he is giving advice to 18 year old kids, never mind that Ron but do you understand that you are directly liable to ANYTHING that is being said or posted on this board? Thats the deal of being the owner of an internet presence.

Now lets see what the possibilities are....

kid kills himself, parents cannot deal with the fact that they have been shit parents and instead blaming them self look elsewhere, kid was an athlete - Parents and police is going through the computer, finding a lot of posts and pm's on board called getbig by a member called gh15 about drug usage.

Next they be knocking on your door.

I mean its the same fucking thing as giving out advice on how to build a bomb, you don't think that wouldn't get you the FBI in the door?

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
wtf are they talking about, gh15? we're untouchable.
Boundary Breaker

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Stark are you aware that you could be held liable on judgement day for these pointless threads

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Stark are you aware that you could be held liable on judgement day for these pointless threads

x2.

Storkie is an idiot, plain and simple.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I don`t believe I`ve ever seen a post by Ron giving out advice on gear!  :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V

Hahaha yes Ron's kosher.

Stark

• Getbig V
x2.

Storkie is an idiot, plain and simple.

Stfu you know I am right, just because I have an issue with an idiot online giving free steroid advice to these fucking sheep and lambs doesn't make me an idiot.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
ron gives advice on good tasting food

Stark

• Getbig V

You don't get it right?

It doesn't matter if RON has ever given advice on illegal substances, its enough if he is the owner of the address getbig.com - thats the way it is, the owers are responsible for the content.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Stfu you know I am right, just because I have an issue with an idiot online giving free steroid advice to these fucking sheep and lambs doesn't make me an idiot.

haha, you're dumb.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
i dont care if ron is a criminal, i hope to meet him this lifetime.

Stark

• Getbig V

Where?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You don't get it right?

It doesn't matter if RON has ever given advice on illegal substances, its enough if he is the owner of the address getbig.com - thats the way it is, the owers are responsible for the content.
I know the point you`re trying to make.........just goofing around Francis .........calm down!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Can you say orange chicken ?  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
I know the point you`re trying to make.........just goofing around Francis .........calm down!  :D

;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
/pure shit threads/ like this one appearing here and there has got to a point of being very very irritable. STOP it for fuck sake.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Stark

• Getbig V
/pure shit threads/ like this one appearing here and there has got to a point of being very very irritable. STOP it for fuck sake.

The person that needs to be stopped is GH15 before he dragg getbig down - wake up

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
The person that needs to be stopped is GH15 before he dragg getbig down - wake up

He's one of the most (if not - most) followed poster on bb'ing boards, what the hell are you talkin' about??

Stark

• Getbig V
He's one of the most followed poster on bb'ing boards, what the hell are you talkin' about??

What does that mean? I have seen people come and go, many of them were even more idolized than GH15 is, I know who is behind the GH15 account young one, and I tell you he cannot be trusted - now we MUST stop the madness simple as that.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
 Great and brave posting from Stark. One of the real men not scared to type what most of us feel. i don't know if Ron is liable for the drug posts but gh15 has fucking ruined his board and turned it into a drug site. there is a steroid board for all this cycles crap. All gh15 has done is bring drug addict lurkers to the site and 50 post nothings. The people that follow and worship him are skinny fat weaklings that can't even step out of another man's shadow on a web forum. So beta it's untrue.

This is not to mention the constant illegal threats again peoples lives and livehoods coming from that account. We can laugh at the pathetic MOSSAD, CIA , owning castles gimmickery but the other stuff is outrageous.

best thing would be for sharedgimmick15 to fuck off to his supposed new board and take his skinnyfat smurfs with him

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Pffft. Even that simp Genova was smart enough to ignore gh and his 'limited time' offer.   

Stark

• Getbig V
Great and brave posting from Stark. One of the real men not scared to type what most of us feel. i don't know if Ron is liable for the drug posts but gh15 has fucking ruined his board and turned it into a drug site. there is a steroid board for all this cycles crap. All gh15 has done is bring drug addict lurkers to the site and 50 post nothings. The people that follow and worship him are skinny fat weaklings that can't even step out of another man's shadow on a web forum. So beta it's untrue.

This is not to mention the constant illegal threats again peoples lives and livehoods coming from that account. We can laugh at the pathetic MOSSAD, CIA , owning castles gimmickery but the other stuff is outrageous.

best thing would be for sharedgimmick15 to fuck off to his supposed new board and take his skinnyfat smurfs with him
]

I even forgot about all the threats.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
What does that mean? I have seen people come and go, many of them were even more idolized than GH15 is, I know who is behind the GH15 account young one, and I tell you he cannot be trusted - now we MUST stop the madness simple as that.

I personally don't care AT ALL who's behind that account, as long as it brings the quality information (and entertainment). Which ppl were more idolized (esp. for such a long time)? WHat "madness"? Srsly, what the hell are you talking about?

"Kids"? What kids? These kids can find blueprints for a nuclear plant on the internet these days (or at the very least - the instructions how to make some crystal meth at home). What, you want to censore internet? Dude - wake the fukk up and stop this spamming of what once was a great board. You are not a gimmick, but somewhy've joined these dipshits who'll ruin everything if THEY won't be stopped.
 If you personally don't like gh15 - don't read it, skip his posts. Simple as that.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river

STFU u spamming k.unt.

Really, I've been a long time lurker, than joined GB, it was great for a while, but it's getiing ridiculous at the moment with all this spamming.