Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 24, 2014, 11:24:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ron are you aware that you could be held liable for gh15 drug advice to kids?  (Read 3321 times)
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2012, 01:02:22 AM »

So he is giving advice to 18 year old kids, never mind that Ron but do you understand that you are directly liable to ANYTHING that is being said or posted on this board? Thats the deal of being the owner of an internet presence.

Now lets see what the possibilities are....

kid kills himself, parents cannot deal with the fact that they have been shit parents and instead blaming them self look elsewhere, kid was an athlete - Parents and police is going through the computer, finding a lot of posts and pm's on board called getbig by a member called gh15 about drug usage.

Next they be knocking on your door.

I mean its the same fucking thing as giving out advice on how to build a bomb, you don't think that wouldn't get you the FBI in the door?

Report to moderator   Logged
Voland
Time Out
Getbig IV

when you go scat you never come back ;)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 01:08:17 AM »

wtf are they talking about, gh15? we're untouchable.

Boundary Breaker
BigCyp
Getbig V

Beautiful man with glasses

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 02:49:55 AM »

Stark are you aware that you could be held liable on judgement day for these pointless threads
DK II
Getbig V

Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 03:15:30 AM »

Stark are you aware that you could be held liable on judgement day for these pointless threads

x2.

Storkie is an idiot, plain and simple.

wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 03:36:36 AM »

I don`t believe I`ve ever seen a post by Ron giving out advice on gear!  Cheesy
BigCyp
Getbig V

Beautiful man with glasses

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 03:42:37 AM »

Hahaha yes Ron's kosher.
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 03:43:08 AM »

x2.

Storkie is an idiot, plain and simple.

Stfu you know I am right, just because I have an issue with an idiot online giving free steroid advice to these fucking sheep and lambs doesn't make me an idiot.
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 03:43:58 AM »

ron gives advice on good tasting food
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 03:44:08 AM »

You don't get it right?

It doesn't matter if RON has ever given advice on illegal substances, its enough if he is the owner of the address getbig.com - thats the way it is, the owers are responsible for the content.
DK II
Getbig V

Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2012, 03:46:35 AM »

Stfu you know I am right, just because I have an issue with an idiot online giving free steroid advice to these fucking sheep and lambs doesn't make me an idiot.

haha, you're dumb.

Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2012, 03:47:44 AM »

i dont care if ron is a criminal, i hope to meet him this lifetime.
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2012, 03:47:50 AM »

Where?
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2012, 03:49:52 AM »

You don't get it right?

It doesn't matter if RON has ever given advice on illegal substances, its enough if he is the owner of the address getbig.com - thats the way it is, the owers are responsible for the content.
I know the point you`re trying to make.........just goofing around Francis .........calm down!  Cheesy
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2012, 03:50:37 AM »

Can you say orange chicken ?  Grin
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2012, 03:51:37 AM »

I know the point you`re trying to make.........just goofing around Francis .........calm down!  Cheesy

Grin
da_vinci
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2012, 03:52:20 AM »

/pure shit threads/ like this one appearing here and there has got to a point of being very very irritable. STOP it for fuck sake.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 03:53:31 AM »

Grin
Wink
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 03:54:24 AM »

/pure shit threads/ like this one appearing here and there has got to a point of being very very irritable. STOP it for fuck sake.

The person that needs to be stopped is GH15 before he dragg getbig down - wake up
da_vinci
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2012, 03:59:44 AM »

The person that needs to be stopped is GH15 before he dragg getbig down - wake up

He's one of the most (if not - most) followed poster on bb'ing boards, what the hell are you talkin' about??
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2012, 04:01:05 AM »

He's one of the most followed poster on bb'ing boards, what the hell are you talkin' about??

What does that mean? I have seen people come and go, many of them were even more idolized than GH15 is, I know who is behind the GH15 account young one, and I tell you he cannot be trusted - now we MUST stop the madness simple as that.
DeltsaForce
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2012, 04:07:33 AM »

Great and brave posting from Stark. One of the real men not scared to type what most of us feel. i don't know if Ron is liable for the drug posts but gh15 has fucking ruined his board and turned it into a drug site. there is a steroid board for all this cycles crap. All gh15 has done is bring drug addict lurkers to the site and 50 post nothings. The people that follow and worship him are skinny fat weaklings that can't even step out of another man's shadow on a web forum. So beta it's untrue.

This is not to mention the constant illegal threats again peoples lives and livehoods coming from that account. We can laugh at the pathetic MOSSAD, CIA , owning castles gimmickery but the other stuff is outrageous.

best thing would be for sharedgimmick15 to fuck off to his supposed new board and take his skinnyfat smurfs with him
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Sophisticate

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2012, 04:10:24 AM »

Pffft. Even that simp Genova was smart enough to ignore gh and his 'limited time' offer.   
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2012, 04:11:07 AM »

Great and brave posting from Stark. One of the real men not scared to type what most of us feel. i don't know if Ron is liable for the drug posts but gh15 has fucking ruined his board and turned it into a drug site. there is a steroid board for all this cycles crap. All gh15 has done is bring drug addict lurkers to the site and 50 post nothings. The people that follow and worship him are skinny fat weaklings that can't even step out of another man's shadow on a web forum. So beta it's untrue.

This is not to mention the constant illegal threats again peoples lives and livehoods coming from that account. We can laugh at the pathetic MOSSAD, CIA , owning castles gimmickery but the other stuff is outrageous.

best thing would be for sharedgimmick15 to fuck off to his supposed new board and take his skinnyfat smurfs with him
]

I even forgot about all the threats.
da_vinci
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2012, 04:18:07 AM »

What does that mean? I have seen people come and go, many of them were even more idolized than GH15 is, I know who is behind the GH15 account young one, and I tell you he cannot be trusted - now we MUST stop the madness simple as that.

I personally don't care AT ALL who's behind that account, as long as it brings the quality information (and entertainment). Which ppl were more idolized (esp. for such a long time)? WHat "madness"? Srsly, what the hell are you talking about?

"Kids"? What kids? These kids can find blueprints for a nuclear plant on the internet these days (or at the very least - the instructions how to make some crystal meth at home). What, you want to censore internet? Dude - wake the fukk up and stop this spamming of what once was a great board. You are not a gimmick, but somewhy've joined these dipshits who'll ruin everything if THEY won't be stopped.
 If you personally don't like gh15 - don't read it, skip his posts. Simple as that.
da_vinci
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2012, 04:19:23 AM »

STFU u spamming k.unt.

Really, I've been a long time lurker, than joined GB, it was great for a while, but it's getiing ridiculous at the moment with all this spamming.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!