Author Topic: Ron are you aware that you could be held liable for gh15 drug advice to kids?  (Read 18923 times)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
He's one of the most (if not - most) followed poster on bb'ing boards, what the hell are you talkin' about??

that means nothing. traffic to the board is not most important criterion to Ron. look at the actual quality gh15 "brings" to the site. he hijacks threads. posts the same parroted drug spam. claims of being a super agent and secret services connected. and makes threats to kill people/slanders them as drug dealer.

the guys that hang from the account's nuts are newbs, kids just starting drugs, and skinnyfats that look like shit event on heavy cycles.

Stark

• Getbig V
STFU u spamming k.unt.

Really, I've been a long time lurker, than joined GB, it was great for a while, but it's getiing ridiculous at the moment with all this spamming.

than please leave ::)

And please spare us with the "long time lurker" shit! you are probably from the misk ::)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
that means nothing. traffic to the board is not most important criterion to Ron. look at the actual quality gh15 "brings" to the site. he hijacks threads. posts the same parroted drug spam. claims of being a super agent and secret services connected. and makes threats to kill people/slanders them as drug dealer.

the guys that hang from the account's nuts are newbs, kids just starting drugs, and skinnyfats that look like shit event on heavy cycles.

Yeah, it's easy to talk like that when it's all said and done (and the core of his advices've been built). The information and the systematic aspect of it is UNCOMPARABLE to anything I've red on the other boards in 10years (and I'm an information hog with a great memory, so I can compare quite well). That fact alone makes up for any "misbehaving" he does from time to time (oh, and usualy that's because of some stupid gimmick or damn liar anyway).

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
If you personally don't like gh15 - don't read it, skip his posts. Simple as that.

bullshit. the sharedgimmick you lie prostrate for and offer your girlish holes to use gatecrashes nearly every thread with their bullshit. numerous threads getting hijacked, derailed and ruined with the stupid threats, lies and slander.

this is not to mention all the drug addicts that are only here to pollute the g and o with stuff the steroid board should take care of -- arnold jnr and WW more than capable of dealing with that than some tired old gimmick.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
bullshit. the sharedgimmick you lie prostrate for and offer your girlish holes to use gatecrashes nearly every thread with their bullshit. numerous threads getting hijacked, derailed and ruined with the stupid threats, lies and slander.

this is not to mention all the drug addicts that are only here to pollute the g and o with stuff the steroid board should take care of -- arnold jnr and WW more than capable of dealing with that than some tired old gimmick.

So you admit that said person is so powerful that can hijack threads, cause a havock and chaos in a whole board, so powerful that 100 gimmicks can't fight his influence on the whole board, no matter how hard they try?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
STFU u spamming k.unt.

Really, I've been a long time lurker, than joined GB, it was great for a while, but it's getiing ridiculous at the moment with all this spamming.

you only been here a year. all your 600 posts are about drugs and worshipping some gimmick . just fuck off to the new gh15 website (like that shit will happen) and stop fucking up this boarding with your beta-gene induced meltdowns if u don't like.

accept the traditional getbig or fuck off. it won't be changing just to pleased you. 

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river

accept the traditional getbig or fuck off. it won't be changing just to pleased you. 

That's the advice you should take yourself (the "traditional getbig" was WITH GH15 for the past 6 years or so). It won't change. deal with it u fukkin spammer (I'm sure most posters are WAY more sick of your and alikes flaming for the past few months). If you want to make a point (not just SPAM) - create a thread with a POLL - How many want gh15 to leave, and how many - to stay. Create it u fool, I'm pretty sure you'd own yourself to a no recovery point.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
you only been here a year. all your 600 posts are about drugs and worshipping some gimmick . just fuck off to the new gh15 website (like that shit will happen) and stop fucking up this boarding with your beta-gene induced meltdowns if u don't like.

accept the traditional getbig or fuck off. it won't be changing just to pleased you
stop butchering the english language frenchy , how the fuck did you get into university?

Stark

• Getbig V
That's the advice you should take yourself (the "traditional getbig" was WITH GH15 for the past 6 years or so). It won't change. deal with it u fukkin spammer (I'm sure most posters are WAY more sick of your and alikes flaming for the past few months). If you want to make a point (not just SPAM) - create a thread with a POLL - How many want gh15 to leave, and how many - to stay. Create it u fool, I'm pretty sure you'd own yourself to a no recovery point.

I think its pretty clear to you by now that you aren't very welcome on getbig, I suggest you pack you shit and leave quiet.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV

like i said, newb, getbig doesn't need you, me, or a shared gimmick account. it works by NOT being overly dominated by any one entity.  the gh15 account is now posting in shifts, bringing nothing to the board but the same old well known drug advice and threats to kill/destroy jobs . i also KNOW that the best gh15 poster is not using the account.

it doesn't matter about numbers so stick your poll up your ass. the real, true gettbiggers all are sick of gh15 and don't want it all over the g&o. the people that keep defending sharedgimmick15 are either NEWBS, LOW POST COUNT, people only after drug advices, or skinnyfats that need to beleive everybody is megadozing to feel good about themselves.

the gh15 of late is not the gh15 of old -- literally.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
like i said, newb, getbig doesn't need you, me, or a shared gimmick account. it works by NOT being overly dominated by any one entity.  the gh15 account is now posting in shifts, bringing nothing to the board but the same old well known drug advice and threats to kill/destroy jobs . i also KNOW that the best gh15 poster is not using the account.

it doesn't matter about numbers so stick your poll up your ass. the real, true gettbiggers all are sick of gh15 and don't want it all over the g&o. the people that keep defending sharedgimmick15 are either NEWBS, LOW POST COUNT, people only after drug advices, or skinnyfats that need to beleive everybody is megadozing to feel good about themselves.

WHoi the fuck are you to decide how getbig (or anything else) "works" ffs? Get off the high horse you clown.

Oh, so I thought - you CLEARLY know you'd own yourself with a poll thread. It IS about numbers, if we talk DEMOCRACY (majority deciging what's "Right" and what's "Wrong"). So either you prove your point with the help of poppulation of getbig (I don't give a SHIT whether someone is new or and "old poster". Authority is NOT the truth, TRUTH is the authority, keep this in your stupid head) or get the fuck out of here with all your spam.

Stark

• Getbig V

You know what?
I just figured it out, its like arguing with religious people, in way this is actually like a mini cult, they would believe ANYTHING posted under the gh15 account.
Its interesting to say the least.
If you pay attention its also the people on getbig that have shown to not really think for themselves, they either air opinions that you know were largely dominated and formed by watching CNN or they are simply re-regurgitating information over and over again.

GH15 has done what so many millions of rat catchers have done before, pray on the weak minded people to fool them.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
create a thread with a POLL - How many want gh15 to leave, and how many - to stay. Create it u fool, I'm pretty sure you'd own yourself to a no recovery point.

same spam parroted over and over. are you one of the operators using one of your many accounts?

actually, I would take that POLL any fucking day if the only people allowed to vote were getbiggers that all had join dates BEFORE the end of 2008. the vote would be GO. most of the guy swinging from the fakenutsack of the fakepro are NEWBS that joined from promuscle and other drug-related boards.

not to mention, I have offered to leave forever and donate 3k to a dog charity of choice if gh15 posts a picture of an IFBB PRO CARD with the name blocked out. this to be administered and overseen by the supreme power of getbig. of course, no taker because your gimmick is just that; a liar pretending to be a pro bodybuild, connected to homeland and MOSSAD, a multimillionaire with castles and such.

lol@ the pathetic sheep following such an obvious gimmick and liar.

Stark

• Getbig V
I cannot wait until GH15 opens his webpage and board and we can get rid of these stupid sheep.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
same spam parroted over and over. are you one of the operators using one of your many accounts?

actually, I would take that POLL any fucking day if the only people allowed to vote were getbiggers that all had join dates BEFORE the end of 2008. the vote would be GO. most of the guy swinging from the fakenutsack of the fakepro are NEWBS that joined from promuscle and other drug-related boards.

not to mention, I have offered to leave forever and donate 3k to a dog charity of choice if gh15 posts a picture of an IFBB PRO CARD with the name blocked out. this to be administered and overseen by the supreme power of getbig. of course, no taker because your gimmick is just that; a liar pretending to be a pro bodybuild, connected to homeland and MOSSAD, a multimillionaire with castles and such.

lol@ the pathetic sheep following such an obvious gimmick and liar.

You fukkin fool, I CAN post an ifbb pro card if you want (and paypal me like 100bucks, as I don't really want to waste these few hour on PS for nothing). What's next? His birth certificate? Pic of a house? A "sneak peak" of a flexed arm? Do you understand that it WON'T be enough no matter what?

And don't play the "prior 2008" car you damn clown. GetBig IS made of members that are active on a GIVEN MOMENT (why dont' you go back to 2002 registered ones? btw). You are reaching for straws you fuckin' idiot. I'm a "newbie" but I'm really gettign sick of you and your clones spamming this board non stop recently.

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
Stark if that was all true then all your fucked up death shit would as well :-\
Herpes

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
You know what?
I just figured it out, its like arguing with religious people, in way this is actually like a mini cult, they would believe ANYTHING posted under the gh15 account.
Its interesting to say the least.
If you pay attention its also the people on getbig that have shown to not really think for themselves, they either air opinions that you know were largely dominated and formed by watching CNN or they are simply re-regurgitating information over and over again.

GH15 has done what so many millions of rat catchers have done before, pray on the weak minded people to fool them.

true, but the guys running gh15 have multiple other accounts and there is a bunch of account sharing and co-ordinating going on. the weak, sheepish and beta are easily fooled and even when given tthe chance to be anything they want on the internet -- millionaire, pimp, Hummer owner, CIA hitman-- they actually opt to "worship" and "serve" another man as an "elf". well, what they think is just one man anyway. Speaks volumes about them.

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
another thread from failed people in life  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
Stark if that was all true then all your fucked up death shit would as well :-\

What fucked up death shit are you talking about?

I have a military related video webpage not a gore page, get your stuff right please.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
You fukkin fool, I CAN post an ifbb pro card if you want (and paypal me like 100bucks, as I don't really want to waste these few hour on PS for nothing).

Do it within 48hrs and I will send you 500bucks. Seriously, you're full of shit.

What's next? His birth certificate? Pic of a house? A "sneak peak" of a flexed arm? Do you understand that it WON'T be enough no matter what?

That would all be enough, actually. The procard will do. Shame that none of you can get near one.  :-* :-* :-*

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
another thread from failed people in life  ::)

Just in time. A typical gh15 worshipper. Just joined 6 months ago and post only in support of the account.

And I guarantee I make a lot more than you. All in the first world as well.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Boundary Breaker

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Do it within 48hrs and I will send you 500bucks. Seriously, you're full of shit.

That would all be enough, actually. The procard will do. Shame that none of you can get near one.  :-* :-* :-*

Did I hear it right? You'll wire me 500bucks if I'll post IFBB pro card of mine? Just affirm you've just said that for real.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Did I hear it right? You'll wire me 500bucks if I'll post IFBB pro card of mine? Just affirm you've just said that for real.

You're a pro?
O

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river