Author Topic: Roelly Winklaar Video Blog March 2012  (Read 21837 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Roelly Winklaar Video Blog March 2012
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2012, 08:40:02 AM »
I believe this young black man may have acquired some bb chemicals.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2012, 08:43:22 AM »
so you never knocked up one tramp slut whore who ended up tracing you to pay child support and you then had to make her and her unborn disappear?
Nope,got mucho pussy but I think I was shooting blanks......never had any kids.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2012, 08:48:39 AM »
at that age pcts will kill your sex drive and hormone balance slowly. You're much better blasting and cruising. At 40 you should have no problem having some doctor to prescribe you 250mg/test a week and you can spice it up with some primo or winstrol 6 weeks on 10 off and then blast 400test 350mast and gh for 12 weeks.

not to hijack but could you explain this a bit more? i was under the impression that hcg and stuff fixes any shutdown and libido issues.....or do you mean repeatedly shutting down and jumpstarting test can wear you out over time?

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2012, 09:14:55 AM »
not to hijack but could you explain this a bit more? i was under the impression that hcg and stuff fixes any shutdown and libido issues.....or do you mean repeatedly shutting down and jumpstarting test can wear you out over time?

i do. Starting, stopping, starting stopping...is not good for the body. The body wants stability. pcts might not recover 100% your sex drive, libido, and natural hormone production ever. So each time you do a new pct you keep loosing and loosing more.
If you're going to do drugs, stay on. When you get tired, just do your 250mg test/weeks and thats it.
Boundary Breaker

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2012, 09:28:10 AM »

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2012, 09:30:04 AM »
Boundary Breaker

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2012, 09:31:31 AM »
not everyone here knows orkish.
It's an inside joke for DP, to show him I still love him.... 8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2012, 09:32:23 AM »
i do. Starting, stopping, starting stopping...is not good for the body. The body wants stability. pcts might not recover 100% your sex drive, libido, and natural hormone production ever. So each time you do a new pct you keep loosing and loosing more.
If you're going to do drugs, stay on. When you get tired, just do your 250mg test/weeks and thats it.

It's good that you elaborate on this. I thought you meant going on-off with "blasting & cruising".
"When you get tired" = too many sides?

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2012, 09:37:02 AM »
It's good that you elaborate on this. I thought you meant going on-off with "blasting & cruising".
"When you get tired" = too many sides?

when i say of i mean no more exogenous hormones. Cruise is much better than offing.
yeah you can get tired for several reasons: sides, money, tired or pinning every day...
Boundary Breaker

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2012, 10:06:23 AM »
lucrative for sure.
now take a look at this...
Major dealer buys 1kg of pure cocaine powder in some 3rd world country in latin america at a ridiculous 100-200 $ tops (including everything eve the farmers salaries).
1g of good quality cocaine on the street is 70-90€
1 kilo sells at 70-90k
And the profit is waaaay bigger considering pure coke is not sold in the streets. Hence the "good quality" 80% say.
Even more margin of profits.

People don't kill each other for a piece of thee coke cake for no reason  ;)

note to self: start a small business ugl lab  ;D

you have no clue about coke prices.....
just because YOU pay 70/90 a gram... (which is pricy btw).... does not mean a kilo is sold for 70/90 thousend man.. lololol!!

try 30.... a kilo...most of the times even less... if it needs to be sold fast.... you know, nobody likes to have a couple of hundred kilos of coke hanging around.....
the streetvalue me be 90000 but that is not what the big fish sell it for...
the moment it gets in Rotterdams port... it will be cut up fot the first time.... sold per kilo for a 25/30 thousend euro's... people who buy this cut and sell it again... per 100 grams.... or 500 grams....
the people that buy this cut it up and sell it again.... per 100 gram.... etc etc etc etc...
in the end in the netherlands you pay 50 euro's for a 1 gram of "coke"

your theory is flawed bro....

Be Happy,
Optimus

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2012, 10:24:10 AM »
you have no clue about coke prices.....
just because YOU pay 70/90 a gram... (which is pricy btw).... does not mean a kilo is sold for 70/90 thousend man.. lololol!!

try 30.... a kilo...most of the times even less... if it needs to be sold fast.... you know, nobody likes to have a couple of hundred kilos of coke hanging around.....
the streetvalue me be 90000 but that is not what the big fish sell it for...
the moment it gets in Rotterdams port... it will be cut up fot the first time.... sold per kilo for a 25/30 thousend euro's... people who buy this cut and sell it again... per 100 grams.... or 500 grams....
the people that buy this cut it up and sell it again.... per 100 gram.... etc etc etc etc...
in the end in the netherlands you pay 50 euro's for a 1 gram of "coke"

your theory is flawed bro....

i don't think my theory is flawed.
where talking two different distributions...
there reason that coke is 50€ x gram is because its cut, and cut and cut and cut, its low quality coke.
The one i talk about is more expensive because its more pure.
quality aside...in your case the profit is less because its sold and cut, sold and cut sold and cut
in my case its just sold and cut one and they put it in the street at the highest street value cos its higher quality.

i'll make some reseach on homebrew though. I'd like so save gear money cooking it on my own. With my monthy budget i could have gear for years  :D
I'd like to experiment with different dosages por ml.
F.eg primo is most commonly sold at 100mg/ml if i'd make my own i like to make it 200mg/ml (i like high dosages of primo, +1g) so i could pin less often.
When can i find books/written stuff on quality homebrew? pm me if you will. 
Boundary Breaker

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2012, 10:55:23 AM »
i don't think my theory is flawed.
where talking two different distributions...
there reason that coke is 50€ x gram is because its cut, and cut and cut and cut, its low quality coke.
The one i talk about is more expensive because its more pure.
quality aside...in your case the profit is less because its sold and cut, sold and cut sold and cut
in my case its just sold and cut one and they put it in the street at the highest street value cos its higher quality.

i'll make some reseach on homebrew though. I'd like so save gear money cooking it on my own. With my monthy budget i could have gear for years  :D
I'd like to experiment with different dosages por ml.
F.eg primo is most commonly sold at 100mg/ml if i'd make my own i like to make it 200mg/ml (i like high dosages of primo, +1g) so i could pin less often.
When can i find books/written stuff on quality homebrew? pm me if you will. 

i live in brasil, some pretty decent sosa here! but pure? no way... coke is never pure anyway...
i can buy "pasta base de cocaine here"... reeks of kerozine which is used in the process... lol!
and once it gets to US or Europe it has allready been cut at least once.... still that is decent sosa...
80% pure is top quality... what you buy in the streets is 50 max... usually less even...

and the street value of drugs is NEVER what the big fish make per kilo dude.... never!
they buy in bulk and sell in bulk.... and like with steroids when you buy in bulk you get a discount.... when you sell in bulk you give discounts.... that is how the market works... be it legal or illegal...

because when you buy your gram in the streets... 20 middlemen have made there profits... get it?????
Be Happy,
Optimus

Grenache

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2012, 04:15:16 AM »