Author Topic: Regarding myself and cancer  (Read 44032 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Bob chick cancer
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2012, 10:50:54 AM »
I mean the way we are living now plus medical science means that in 50 years when the average 40yr old is 90, the quality of life is going to be far greater.Theres even talk that there could be a way to reverse the aging process and live forever (assuming no accidents) within the next 50 years.

Noting the fact that our global elite wants to decline the growth of human population by bullshit vaccines, chemicals in foods, drinks, soil and air, building more and more underground bunkers for themselves and developing absurd bioweapons that are 1000 times more leathal than any nuclear weapon, and also wanting to replace all the tanks, helicopters and jets and whatever with automated AI drones, wanting to make all the human population chipped etc etc. makes me wonder the probability of your statement.

Because what you say is completely true, they could make people immortal right now, but all these cures, all these super technologies and glamour are not for you, it's only for the chosen ones, super educated minority that has no desire to share anything.

Starting at :30sec Mark

fucking a  8)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2012, 10:51:25 AM »
PHEW

Was worried there for a bit Chick!

Good to hear everything is well!

What are the cons of removing your prostate though?

Cant enjoy gay dick in ass sex anymore  ??? ???

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 10:53:47 AM »
Glad you are doing well Bob.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 10:57:36 AM »
Noting the fact that our global elite wants to decline the growth of human population by bullshit vaccines, chemicals in foods, drinks, soil and air, building more and more underground bunkers for themselves and developing absurd bioweapons that are 1000 times more leathal than any nuclear weapon, and also wanting to replace all the tanks, helicopters and jets and whatever with automated AI drones, wanting to make all the human population chipped etc etc. makes me wonder the probability of your statement.

Because what you say is completely true, they could make people immortal right now, but all these cures, all these super technologies and glamour are not for you, it's only for the chosen ones, super educated minority that has no desire to share anything.

fucking a  8)

They will only give the cure to attractive people, so Sevastase is fucked

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 10:58:30 AM »
Chick - putting aside your run on rants and ridiculous explanations in support of Wieder and friends....

I wish you only the best for a long and healthy life.  Let your case be an example for all others to follow to ensure that they not only get an annual physical but also to get that prostate checked as well.

Cancer is a hideous way to die!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2012, 10:59:19 AM »
it's been brought to my attention that there was a thread about me having colon cancer...not true.

While I don't share most of my private life for obvious reasons, I appreciate the concern from people in my well being

As most of you know, my father recently passed away ( Dec 26) from advanced prostate cancer...he was diagnosed  about 13 years ago

One year ago, I was diagnosed with the beginning stages of prostate cancer, and the Gleason score indicated it was pretty aggressive...just like my fathers.

My father elected to go the radiation route, as it was the newest treatment back then...obviously, it didn't work

My choice was fairly obvious, prostate removal, with the newest technology...divinci robot assisted radical prostatectomy...which I did.

Surgery was successful, I'm cancer free ( for now)....and a series of follow up PSA's will let us know if I remain cancer free...

I thank God I was able to heal quickly in order to help my father and family through  what would be, his last 6 months with us...

First PSA resulted in an undetectable score ( best case scenario)....I'm due for another one now....

All good boys....
My grandfather died with prostate cancer. Hope you stay healthily chick.
A

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2012, 10:59:29 AM »
very good news bob

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2012, 11:01:31 AM »
HONEST QUESTION BOB.  What is lost/gained from prostate removal?  I mean how does it affect your life afterwards, what types of things do you have to worry about.  Why do we even need prostates?

What is lost is the ability to have kids...it can affect your life immensely if the surgery doesn't go well, or more importantly, if the cancer had progressed beyond the prostate

Luckiily, my surgeon happened to be a guy who pioneered some of the procedure they use today...the key is not beating up the nerve, the more damage to it, the more likely you are to have incontinence issues and you would be shooting pool with a rope trying to have sex...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2012, 11:03:46 AM »
They will only give the cure to attractive people, so Sevastase is fucked

lol ;D

you reminded me that I oughta start hitting the tanning salong.. my training is going prety nicely, I've brang my self up a little  8) , last summer ended for me due to the car hitting me but I have a feeling this summer will be a blast!

dustin

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2012, 11:06:56 AM »
Thanks for the update, Bob. Hope that everything continues to go well. 8)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2012, 11:07:16 AM »
Chick - putting aside your run on rants and ridiculous explanations in support of Wieder and friends....

I wish you only the best for a long and healthy life.  Let your case be an example for all others to follow to ensure that they not only get an annual physical but also to get that prostate checked as well.

Cancer is a hideous way to die!

yes, indeed my friend....

Early detection is the key...I have been diligent in having the yearly exam since I turned 40...that said, because of my dads history, it was more essential that I went ahead with the biopsy since the PSA score wasn't THAT high...in normal circumstance, he would have sent me on my way till next year...but I went to the same Dr. As my father....

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2012, 11:09:52 AM »

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2012, 11:10:34 AM »
Chick is the man!

great for you!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2012, 11:11:35 AM »
good to hear you got thru it.  hopefully this year will be better for you than the last man!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2012, 11:13:25 AM »
Are you done for good with using hormones?  Even HRT doses?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2012, 11:15:22 AM »
Are you done for good with using hormones?  Even HRT doses?

actually, many docs advocate HRT as part of the therapy...I rule nothing out these days.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2012, 11:16:42 AM »
Glad to hear you're okay - at least for now, Bob.
I've lost several loved ones to various cancers.

Wishing you continued health!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2012, 11:16:56 AM »
Good news! Chickster's positive prognosis means Basile's embitterment will continue. We all take comfort in that.   
LOL :D

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2012, 11:19:34 AM »
haha yes basile is getting internal bleedings as we speak

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2012, 11:20:19 AM »
Hey chick, did you get your prostate checked due to age? or family history? and if you went in voluntarily what made you get it checked out? I only ask because i'm 34 and dont go to dr at all, i've seen a Dr maybe 3 times since i turned 18.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2012, 11:21:47 AM »
que vince basile to steal the attention in

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2012, 11:24:33 AM »
Hey chick, did you get your prostate checked due to age? or family history? and if you went in voluntarily what made you get it checked out? I only ask because i'm 34 and dont go to dr at all, i've seen a Dr maybe 3 times since i turned 18.

Great question!

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2012, 11:27:12 AM »
Great news Bob

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2012, 11:30:40 AM »
Bob Chick is one of the best spokesman in this industry.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2012, 11:35:03 AM »
Glad to hear everything's okay Bob - stay strong.  8)