Author Topic: ALCOHOL  (Read 5807 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: ALCOHOL
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 10:02:33 AM »
God you guys are fucking idiots.  You may not "feel" it now, but your liver is getting beaten up already with the roids, but adding alcohol is the knockout punch.  Something as you get older will start to haunt you.
Do what the blacks do.  Smoke weed.  Keeps your liver safe.  :P

not really. roids pretty benign on the liver provided you don't do anything stupid like run 200mg/day of d-bol for half a year likd Sev the moron. likewise, don't touch superdrol or those other shitty PHs

it's all good as long as you do it smart. elevated liver enzymes mean nothing. go squat real hard for a day, your liver enzymes will go up just the same as running some var.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2012, 10:04:32 AM »
guess im getting blacked out 1-2 a week! :D

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2012, 10:11:56 AM »
guess im getting blacked out 1-2 a week! :D

Hell yea bro! If your not gonna be a pro fuck being crazy strict with every thing and enjoy the summer and women.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2012, 10:16:23 AM »
Hell yea bro! If your not gonna be a pro fuck being crazy strict with every thing and enjoy the summer and women.

lol yea not aspiring to be a pro thats for sure, still wanna look damn good though. but i mean cmon 1-2 a week, maybe even less than that!

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2012, 10:31:10 AM »
lol yea not aspiring to be a pro thats for sure, still wanna look damn good though. but i mean cmon 1-2 a week, maybe even less than that!

Yea right now i'm doing 1 time a week pretty hard and still losing fat like crazy.. 3-4 lbs of bodyweight a week.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2012, 10:32:28 AM »
Yea right now i'm doing 1 time a week pretty hard and still losing fat like crazy.. 3-4 lbs of bodyweight a week.

everything in moderation ftw!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2012, 10:47:37 AM »
not really. roids pretty benign on the liver provided you don't do anything stupid like run 200mg/day of d-bol for half a year likd Sev the moron. likewise, don't touch superdrol or those other shitty PHs

it's all good as long as you do it smart. elevated liver enzymes mean nothing. go squat real hard for a day, your liver enzymes will go up just the same as running some var.

what happened to sev who ran all that dbol?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2012, 01:00:34 PM »
I tell people to do what they want if they're not hurting anyone.

That said, it is important to remember alcohol in no way promotes performance. In many ways, alcohol is the opposite in every way of anabolic steroids. What anabolic steroids do, alcohol does the opposite.

Here's a little stat you might find interesting:

4oz of alcohol, it doesn't matter the source, but this is enough to slow your metabolism down for 72hrs, and that's assuming no more alcohol is consumed. In short, it will take 72hrs for your metabolism to be where it was before those 4oz were consumed.

Lastly, is it going to be the end of the world if you drink every now and then? No, but it doesn't promote anything and does set you back a little.
Good post!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2012, 04:07:44 PM »
Study on this? I heard it actually increases metabolism.

You'll have to give me some time on that one. I did an article back in 2005 or so using that study.

Anyway, alcohol does nothing to promote tissue growth or repair, it actually hinders it, and that alone slows down the metabolism.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2012, 04:09:21 PM »
Misc sucks now. Haven't posted in a while. Best days were '06 to '09. Then it went downhill and now it's all BBC threads.

Anyways, yeah that's why I don't run orals, I drink too much to do that.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2012, 04:18:58 PM »
Misc sucks now. Haven't posted in a while. Best days were '06 to '09. Then it went downhill and now it's all BBC threads.

Anyways, yeah that's why I don't run orals, I drink too much to do that.

yea that and penis size threads. it used to have some great trolls. It just gets old after a while too

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2012, 04:44:17 PM »
what happened to sev who ran all that dbol?

well aside from looking like shit still i don't really know. he didn't run it for 6 months haha, that part i made up. he did run it at 200mg/d for awhile before saying "i feel like i'm dying maybe this was a mistake"

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2012, 04:45:27 PM »
yea that and penis size threads. it used to have some great trolls. It just gets old after a while too

those POF threads are still funny though. 

rip zyzz

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2012, 06:39:58 PM »
those POF threads are still funny though. 

rip zyzz

hah i made a few pof threads back in the day. some got to 30-40 pages

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2012, 07:06:05 PM »
5-6 years back when 3-4 times a week we would get drunk, while on test, tren, dbol etc.. not a good idea and even when it was 1-2 times a week i noticed a difference. People at the bars would ask if something was wrong cause my face was so red and I do naturally get red while drinking but this wasnt the case.

I would have sex with girls and while on top my nose would start bleeding which was pretty embaressing lol no toher reason why my nose would be but my body saying stop what you're doing...

Get blood work, watch bp like said many times and keep diet clean at least
muscle

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2012, 07:18:41 PM »
:( :'( :'( :'(

rip zyzz

cant believe hes fuckin dead. he's probably the only person who's passing has legitimately made me sad inside. i chatted directly with him on a few occasions .. it's surreal.

guy was a homo twinky dink wannabe,,,not a bodybuilder.  look at pics of him,,,he is SMALLLLLLLLL,,,VERY SMALL.  NO ONE SHOULD LOOK UP TO THIS GUY, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO BE OPPOSITE OF THIS FILT....rec coke addict, party twinkie,,,,I DO NOT RESPECT GUYS LIKE THIS AND I NEVER WILL,,THESE ARE THE PUNKS I PUSH OFF THE EQUIPMENT AND DONT SPEAK TO AT THE GYM

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2012, 07:21:25 PM »
LOL AGAIN AND ZZZZ,,,CALLING HIM  A BODYBUILDER IS LLIKE CALLING DAVID BOSTON A FOOTBALL PLAYER,,,THE SAME DAVID BOSTON WHO GOES OUT AND GETS HIS NIPPLIES PIERCED THEN COMPLAINS TO THE COACH THAT GUYS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TACKLE HIM IN MINI-CAMP BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT HIS NIPPLEY RINGS RIPPED OUT,,,CAN'T CATCH FOOTBALLS BECAUSE HE HAS DIFFERENT COLORED CONTACTS THAT HE THINKS MAKE HIM LOOK COOL,,,I RESPECT A CHEAP SHOT ARTIST LIKE HINES WARD OVER A PUSSY LIKE DAVID BOSTON

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2012, 07:42:52 PM »
I would limit it if you are getting hammered when you drink. A few beers once a week isn't going to hurt you, but if you go out and get shitfaced 2-3 times a week it will haunt you one day.

I drink a few beers or some wine when i go out the eat once in a while, but i haven't really been drunk in years. If i drink more than 3 beers i can feel it the next day and i'm not very old.

Your life man, there used to be a guy who posted here and his signature was always "1 life 1 liver" or something like that.

Enjoy your life, that's important as well.

8)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2012, 10:25:32 PM »
coke and hookers  ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2012, 05:25:02 AM »
I would limit it if you are getting hammered when you drink. A few beers once a week isn't going to hurt you, but if you go out and get shitfaced 2-3 times a week it will haunt you one day.

I drink a few beers or some wine when i go out the eat once in a while, but i haven't really been drunk in years. If i drink more than 3 beers i can feel it the next day and i'm not very old.

Your life man, there used to be a guy who posted here and his signature was always "1 life 1 liver" or something like that.

Enjoy your life, that's important as well.

8)

I would say most people do this between ages 18-30 actually

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2012, 09:25:14 AM »
Talking from lots of experience with waging war on my body..

Look there is nothing wrong with say a beer or two with your mate after wrok once a while or the odd glass of wine or two with a meal... but what is the point in spending money on gear and partying once a week.? Not only are you slowing/preventing what your trying to achieve (a good looking physique) but you increasing the chances of health related problems in the long term.

You throw in regular use of gear there is a chance later down the line it may affect you. You add regular drinking and it increases, you add smoking, it goes up again, you add narcs and well your a ticking time bomb. I have took my body to the limit 1000's of times over and I am very very lucky to still even be alive, never mind in good health. From experience, even if you dont take it as far as me, I wouldnt bother