Author Topic: South African killer Confession  (Read 6206 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: South African killer Confession
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2012, 11:06:17 AM »

The government intentionally brings the less wanted individuals of foreign countrys to stir up shit so they can leagally push forward tyranny

wurd.

Today it was on newspaper that 'deputy state prosecutor' Kalske wants to more lighty sue people over writings on internet !!
They are fukin' trying to turn even our country to mini-America where you have to fear for writing "wrong words" on your FB, twitter, message boards etc.
AND this is currently played out by stating they want to restrict racism, which is good, but it eventually leads to banning of "wrong opinions" on other subjects too.

It's gettin' sickening.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2012, 11:10:46 AM »
wurd.

Today it was on newspaper that 'deputy state prosecutor' Kalske wants to more lighty sue people over writings on internet !!
They are fukin' trying to turn even our country to mini-America where you have to fear for writing "wrong words" on your FB, twitter, message boards etc.
AND this is currently played out by stating they want to restrict racism, which is good, but it eventually leads to banning of "wrong opinions" on other subjects too.

It's gettin' sickening.

This was my point exactly! The global leaders know what triggers people so they will use our selfishness and shallowness and ignorance against us.

Nobody wants tyranny and unnecessary censory, but when people go ballistic on eachother they will scream for salvation even from the devil itself and they will pray for new world order and complete enslavement so that they can atleast be without fear and pain, but they don't know that's it's a whole nother hell coming then.
Hell where you have no own thoughts, your identity is a mere number, no real emotions.. I mean these are bad times we're living in right now but at the same time I am priviledged to live in these times.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2012, 01:33:17 PM »
South Africa would be safer if they had cracked down on handguns a long time ago. Without firearms such unscrupulous maniacs have less ways to accomplish their sadistic acts. These criminals make capital punishment seem a very good idea.
(Only 10 years in jail after killing two police officers? I thought SA laws were more strict, alas....)