Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212652 times)

Inchdisciple

• Getbig II
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2012, 02:15:40 PM »
Zimmerhombre created and forced the situation that lead to the shooting. Why was Martin able to give him such a beating before he pulled out his gun. Maybe it happened after the beating when the kid stood up.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2012, 02:19:11 PM »
well trayvon is dead so probably he was the guilty one after all. the hand of god carryied out his justice already dont worry go back to your meals
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2012, 02:20:49 PM »
In the whole "Concealed weapons permit" community... there are 2 kinds of people...

1) Smart, ordinary people who carry a gun and live normal lives.  

2) there are a few insecure d-bags who get a gun to feel like a big man.  They want to be cops, but aren't, and walk around feeling militant like it's their job to save the day everywhere.  They feel like they're cops, they believe they can save the day, etc.   THIS is what zimmerman sounded like.  He knew the cops were going to shake down the kid.  He just wanted to be that hero to wave them down and 'point out' the bad guy in person.  He had to.  He couldn't just let them do their job.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2012, 02:21:24 PM »
YES>

I'm sure the kid was whooping his ass, and it was the fat older guy screaming for help on those 911 calls, not the kid.

But he was the one who went and chased the kid down.  The police were already on the way.  He was told to stay in his truck.  his dumb ass wanted to play hero, to play cop.

So what you're saying is a 28 year old, fat, 220lb 5'9 Mexican, chased down a 17 year old, 6'2 170lbs high school football player and shot him after he was down on the ground getting his ass beat? Think about that.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2012, 02:21:34 PM »
lol many say the black kid tried to run from zimmerman too LOL

you dont think that black kid couldve ran?

the black kid attacked the latino whitey then got shot up

kinf of lesson about attitude, throw it and sometimes get shot

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2012, 02:24:28 PM »
kinf of lesson about attitude, throw it and sometimes get shot

i tried to avoid minorities at all costs, my wit and truth i keep inside about minority can offend people to the point where they wish to annihlate me with and automatic gun
A

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2012, 02:38:55 PM »
i tried to avoid minorities at all costs

Finally you've said something smart

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2012, 02:48:58 PM »
Finally you've said something smart

thanks but im not trying to make any minority friends here re-read my post sir , i wish not to speak to you
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2012, 02:56:43 PM »
i tried to avoid minorities at all costs, my wit and truth i keep inside about minority can offend people to the point where they wish to annihlate me with and automatic gun
Unless you are trying to buy some pills, uh?
50 Oxys for $20 a pill...

Let's say this, what if you were dispensing your Falcon truth, espousing the virtues of epic leans, and a naysayer didn't like what you were saying...They clipped Johnny's wings, with a shotgun...

Nobody arrests the suspect, but then they do more digging and see your posts on here, and your vids...
"well, he was a 6'6 meth/pill head, who dates pillheads, he's not so innocent...
Still Johnny's killer wasn't arrested...

Where is the justice for the Falcon?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2012, 02:57:01 PM »
So what you're saying is a 28 year old, fat, 220lb 5'9 Mexican, chased down a 17 year old, 6'2 170lbs high school football player and shot him after he was down on the ground getting his ass beat? Think about that.

I'm not saying the tall kid ran.  I'm saying he was likely walking down the street and saw this fat fuck running at him.  So yes, he put up his dukes and started swinging, just like any of us would.

If it's dark out, and you run at someone after following them, YES you're creating a messy situation.   Kid fought, just like any of us would.

fat dude got his ass whipped then started shooting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2012, 03:00:00 PM »

I doubt it was "CHASED DOWN".     I think he kept tailing the kid - at night - and the kid started a fight.  Seriously coach, you're out walking your dog at night, and some fat guy starts running at you - do you stop and ask him Qs, or do you wait until he gets close and you swing first?  In most situations, swinging first means you win. 

THis fat fcking wanna be cop should have STAYED IN HIS TRUCK.  He's HURTING GUN RIGHTS and making permit holders look bad by trying to play HERO when he's not a cop.

he creates a shitty situation by following some dude in the dark at night - YES that was an asinine move.  Now we will see obama going after gun right cause this jackass can't just stay in his truck and wait for police like the 911 dispatch told him to do.

SEriously, he just gift-wrapped an erosion of the 'stand your ground' laws by making 'his ground' a small area where someone else was standing.  WTF?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2012, 04:17:45 PM »
thanks but im not trying to make any minority friends here re-read my post sir , i wish not to speak to you

LOL

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2012, 04:19:10 PM »
Unless you are trying to buy some pills, uh?
50 Oxys for $20 a pill...

Let's say this, what if you were dispensing your Falcon truth, espousing the virtues of epic leans, and a naysayer didn't like what you were saying...They clipped Johnny's wings, with a shotgun...

Nobody arrests the suspect, but then they do more digging and see your posts on here, and your vids...
"well, he was a 6'6 meth/pill head, who dates pillheads, he's not so innocent...
Still Johnny's killer wasn't arrested...

Where is the justice for the Falcon?

pill head and dumbass are minority used phrases, post pic sir

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2012, 04:21:37 PM »
cops told him to stay in his truck.  he didn't listen.

hannity was just playing the tapes.  there may have been a racial slur on that tape too.  Gonna be hard to defend himself on this one.

Most likely - the fat wannabe cop wanted to play hero and chase the kid down before the cops got there - and they were close.

The kid realized some guy was following him and probably got a little freaked out.  He's walking back from the store, taking the long route to chat at his lady on the phone.  Suddenly the older guy is jumping out of a truck in the night and coming at him.  WTF?  So the kid squares up and uses his only weapon - the bottle - to beam the guy as he comes at him.

Shit, that's standing ground on the part of THE KID.  He was on the corner first.  Other dude jumped outta truck at night, depite police saying they'd be right there.

So the kid beams the guy with a bottle and starts kicking the shit out of him.  Confused moment - any of us would do the same if some prick jumped out of a car and came at us in middle of night.  Reports of the guy with a bump on head.  And the screams?  methinks it was zimmerman, the old guy, screaming as the other guy was pummeling the shit out of him.  Then he was scared, and shot him.

I dunno what the GF will say, if it was the kid or the shooter screaming for help.  My guess is, the little big man tried to bluff a corner and young buck whipped his ass.  Once a punk can't win a fight, he pulls his gun.  end of story.  if the shooter had put aside his little insecurity complex and waited in truck until police arrived - as he was orderd to do - none of this would have happened.

what really happened: dude aske kid for id, kid coped tude, beat guy, guy went got gun, kid went to beat him again and guy shit kid, and kid not think guy have balls to pull trigger, since many idiots think they are in real life as intimidating as in thier dreams

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2012, 05:35:38 PM »
If it had been a black guy shooting a 17 year old white kid, you can be damn sure he would be in jail right now and looking for a plea deal for a 20-30 year sentence.

::)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2012, 05:44:31 PM »
::)

But it was a hispanic shooting a black. And the media initially tried to make it look like it was a white man that shot the poor brown boy.

Regardless where is the outrage over all the white victims???

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2012, 05:48:30 PM »
You lead a miserable life.  Your life revolves around race...It's fascinating, hilarious and sad...in that order.  And you can't see it or control it....
I post all these atrocities committed against whites and this is what you come up with?? Really?

I was expecting at least that you would be getting down on your knees and pray for forgiveness from all of us white guys that dwarf you you fat little midget. Your role is to supplicate you brown piece of shit!

Silence Untermensch! If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2012, 05:51:14 PM »
You must have the I.Q. of a rock.

Really?? And blacks in Africa have not starved in Africa because of????

Enlighten us. Let's face it you owe whites everything. The language you speak came from whites. What have blacks invented?? Please don't say the abacus...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2012, 05:58:07 PM »

what really happened: dude aske kid for id, kid coped tude, beat guy, guy went got gun, kid went to beat him again and guy shit kid, and kid not think guy have balls to pull trigger, since many idiots think they are in real life as intimidating as in thier dreams
Whoa...if some self appointed community watch "captain" who is not even supposed to be carrying a gun asks for ID, there would be reason to have a 'tude. Who is he to ask for ID (in this scenario)? He's not LE, and he was told not to pursue. And even LE would have to have probable cause to ask for ID. In many states you don't have to give the cops your name, unless they have probable cause and are investigating a crime.

Balls to pull the trigger, please. It takes no balls to pull  the trigger on an unarmed person. Cowardice is what it is.

Bottom line, is that we can come up with all the scenarios in the world, but still, no one can justify what Zimmerman did...there isn't a lawyer out there that can. You could dig up Johnny Cochran and even he couldn't do it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2012, 06:29:01 PM »
Whoa...if some self appointed community watch "captain" who is not even supposed to be carrying a gun asks for ID, there would be reason to have a 'tude. Who is he to ask for ID (in this scenario)? He's not LE, and he was told not to pursue. And even LE would have to have probable cause to ask for ID. In many states you don't have to give the cops your name, unless they have probable cause and are investigating a crime.

Balls to pull the trigger, please. It takes no balls to pull  the trigger on an unarmed person. Cowardice is what it is.

Bottom line, is that we can come up with all the scenarios in the world, but still, no one can justify what Zimmerman did...there isn't a lawyer out there that can. You could dig up Johnny Cochran and even he couldn't do it.

agreed.  "Show me your ID" doesn't fly.  he caused this whole shitstorm and killed a kid.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2012, 06:36:16 PM »
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2012, 06:54:11 PM »
The real Racists, and the real crime is committed by the Police Force - they have an obligation to arrest murderers, and you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes here to see a murder has occurred!  The fact is modern western police forces are a tool for the rich, the police forces also attracts sadists and those who society has rejected, what better place to be if you are already hated, may as well join a police force and get some sweet revenge!  How many copycat murders like this are we going to see! If you were a smart crook, you could easily set up your rival, wait until he is alone and BAM! Murder someone and get away with it!  The fact is, the Police like this kid, they're grooming him, he thinks like them, acts like them, but he isn't one of them - the Police never want to admit the fact that they pose just as greater risk to the community as the criminals do.  Sad fucking world this, when a man can murder a boy, the whole worlds knows about it, and nothing is done.  I thought the USA was the most powerful country in the world.  Sounds like a massive SHITHOLE if you ask me!
V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2012, 07:19:20 PM »

Balls to pull the trigger, please. It takes no balls to pull  the trigger on an unarmed person. Cowardice is what it is.

;D haha

If Trayvon Martin had Arizona Ice Tea,
Then he must be pullin' a burglary.

or

Zimmerman likes pancakes hot off the griddle,
Hey! shoot that boy he's got my Skittle.

a

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2012, 07:23:35 PM »

if the two got into a fight, and if trayton went for his gun for whatever reason, then it would be justified.. legally, at least. i think.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2012, 07:25:21 PM »
if the two got into a fight, and if trayton went for his gun for whatever reason, then it would be justified.. legally, at least. i think.

So now both guys had guns?
a