Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212645 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #500 on: March 27, 2012, 11:14:31 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #501 on: March 27, 2012, 11:39:24 AM »
Who's defending him? I'm just pointing out that this kid was no angel.

And answer the question only 240 had the balls to answer....if you are flat on your back with some strange guy on top of you(I know its the beginning of an erotic night for some posters here but....) And he's already punched you in the face and is now slamming your head on the concrete and you have a gun.....what do you do? And before anyone says anything else, this is all that matters cause if that zimmerguy "lost" Treyvon like he said that means Treyvon came back...meaning Treyvon would have been the aggressor.

So many facts still tucked away by the police, there is a reason he wasn't arrested, there were witnesses. Think about it people!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #502 on: March 27, 2012, 11:42:31 AM »

And answer the question only 240 had the balls to answer....if you are flat on your back with some strange guy on top of you(I know its the beginning of an erotic night for some posters here but....) And he's already punched you in the face and is now slamming your head on the concrete and you have a gun.....what do you do? And before anyone says anything else, this is all that matters cause if that zimmerguy "lost" Treyvon like he said that means Treyvon came back...meaning Treyvon would have been the aggressor.

So many facts still tucked away by the police, there is a reason he wasn't arrested, there were witnesses. Think about it people!

You get that logic out of here right now. We don't want logic and facts, we want speculation and emotion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #503 on: March 27, 2012, 11:43:38 AM »
 :D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: March 27, 2012, 11:44:38 AM »

Dad-
What's that Gun for?

Icecube-
Protection.

Dad-
Protection?
Protection from who?

Icecube-
Me and Smokey.
I got to walk Smokey down to his house.

Dad-
Aw, man. your mother and I
never would have moved into this neighborhood
if we had known you'd need a gun
to walk down the damn street.

Icecube-
You know how it is around here.

Dad-
Oh, no, son, that's not the way it is.

Kids today are nothing but punks, sissified,

so quick to pick up a gun.

You scared to take an ass whippin'.

This is what makes you a man.

When I was growing up,

this was all the protection we needed.

You win some, you lose some.

But you live...

You live to fight another day.

You think you're a man with that gun in your hand,

don't you?

Icecube-
I'm a man without it.

Dad-
Put the gun down.

(Puts gun down)

Put up your dukes.

Now you're a man.

Your uncle picked up a gun too.

He had to find out the hard way.

22 years old.

You got a choice.

These are all you need.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #505 on: March 27, 2012, 11:48:47 AM »
this zimmerman guy is prehaps the most annoying kind of person - he isn't paid to patrol the streets.  He only does it for his own satisfaction.  He calls the police abotu potholes and kids playing in the street.  Just wants to be down the the police, probably shows up at incidents asking if he can lend them a hand.

He carries a gun because he's small, weak and soft.  He can't wait to use it.  He embellished to the 911 operator "he looks like he is on drugs, and I can see a bulge in his waistband" - then he CHASES after the armed junkie? That just doesn't make sense! 

Zimmerman is the problem here.  Guys like that, who get in other people's business all day long cause their own life is boring.  THis kid wasn't hurting anyone - and zimmerman had to chase him in the dark and create a situation where a fight happened.  Then, when he didn't like how things were going in the fight, the guy pulls a gun.  unbelievable.  He didn't care if the kid was 17 or 12 or 10.  He saw a person in a hoodies he didn't like, he followed then gave chase.  HE caused all this bullshit, cause of his own putting his face in other peoples business.

Bingo.

Whether Trayvon was a model kid or not, it doesn't matter.

People have the right to walk down a street without some creepy fat Baby Huey accosting them!

Zimmerman deserved the beatdown! This isn't really a race issue as much as it's turned into one.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: March 27, 2012, 11:57:20 AM »
trayvon practically a highschool drop out who always gets suspendeded "fuk tha world" mentality.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #508 on: March 27, 2012, 11:58:42 AM »
Obama campaign hoodies sale cancelled after controversy
Yahoo ^

Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 2:55:18

Obama campaign hoodies sale cancelled after controversy By Eric Pfeiffer | The Sideshow – 13 mins ago

President Obama recently said that if he had a son, he'd look like murder victim Trayvon Martin. And in what some conservatives see as a direct connection between the national controversy surrounding the child's death, the Obama 2012 re-election campaign announced via Twitter on Monday that it was putting its collegiate hooded sweatshirt on sale.

The sweatshirt was temporarily discounted to $40 from its regular $50 listing. However, the tweet announcing the sale has apparently been removed and following the hooded sweatshirt link at Obama's campaign re-election site store shows the clothing item listed at its regular $50 price.

Obama's critics on the right had a field day with the questionable Twitter posting, with the conservative blog Gateway Pundit calling it "disgusting," and the website Twitchy asking if "Team Obama is capitalizing on Treyvon Martin's death?"

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #509 on: March 27, 2012, 12:00:03 PM »
trayvon practically a highschool drop out who always gets suspendeded "fuk tha world" mentality.
How do you know that he  "always gets suspended"...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: March 27, 2012, 12:01:48 PM »
How do you know that he  "always gets suspended"...

that seems to be the general consensus about our beloved trayvon

what do you make of his "fuck da world" mentality ?
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #511 on: March 27, 2012, 12:03:46 PM »
Why the fuck does the President have to stick his nose into things like this. First he did it with that asshole professor now he's doing it again with "Trayvon" stay the hell out of things like this you jackass. What about all of the white victims over the years people being attacked by blacks. Blacks killing eachother like crazy.Blacks ransacking stores. Why nothing about that. He needs to shut the hell up. He's a slimeball race baiter like the rest of them. Why are white people voting for this piece of shit. You must hate yourself.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: March 27, 2012, 12:06:01 PM »

Haha, what you say?
Who you callin rapist? Ain't that a bitch
You devils, are so two faceted
Wanna see me locked in chains, dropped in shame
and gettin stalked by these crooked cops a-gain
Fuckin with the young black male, tryin to stack mail
and umm, stay away from the packed jails
I told the judge I'm in danger
and that's why I had that fo'-five with one in the chamber
Fuck the world!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #513 on: March 27, 2012, 12:06:11 PM »
All of this is speculation at this point.

this initial part is not speculation tho - we can listen on the tape as he tells the 911 operator the person looks like he is on drugs.  Then he said he sees a bulge in his waistband.  Then he immediately says he is going after him, at which point the 911 dispatcher tells him not to.

Unless zimmerman was exaggerating to the police - a crime - then he knowingly pursued who he thought to be an armed person high on drugs.  Was he LOOKING for a gunfight?  LOL

To me, THIS part is what everyone is overlooking.  This guy walked right into what he believed would be a gunfight with a drug user.  Or he lied to cops.  one of the two.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #514 on: March 27, 2012, 12:08:20 PM »

Would empty the clip no problem.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #515 on: March 27, 2012, 12:09:34 PM »

There is no general consenus that he "always gets suspended". Because we and you don't know that. We don't have access to his high school records, and chances are they won't be released due to him being a minor, and they having no relevance to this case. So, saying what you are saying absence of fact, is incorrect.

I didn't know that he had a "fuck the world mentality"---was he robbing people?
And if anything, many young kids, whether black, white, Latino, in the suburbs or the hood have a apathetic view of life and of this world.
Try getting HS kids in the suburbs to say the Pledge of Allegence---they will say "fuck you" in a heart beat.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: March 27, 2012, 12:16:01 PM »
I don't know about treyvon but judging from your posts and videos I'd assume you're a retarded fucking loser. More hypocritical bullshit from former or current users of schedule III drugs. A empty weed bag? How about all the drugs you guys have delivered to your house to inject into your bodies. What a bunch of hypocrites.

havent smoked in 5 years and have never touched a steroid.

trayvon was a peice a shit with no future more than likely
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #518 on: March 27, 2012, 12:19:45 PM »
240...Ever think the "bulge" he saw in the darkness was a can of Ice tea in a hoodie pocket? Did they do toxicology on Treyvon to see if he had drugs/alcohol in his system? Or Zimmer too? Would be nice to know if either one was impaired somehow.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: March 27, 2012, 12:22:15 PM »
240...Ever think the "bulge" he saw in the darkness was a can of Ice tea in a hoodie pocket? Did they do toxicology on Treyvon to see if he had drugs/alcohol in his system? Or Zimmer too? Would be nice to know if either one was impaired somehow.

maybe the bulge was treyvons 15" cock, and it enraged Zimmerman

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #520 on: March 27, 2012, 12:25:01 PM »

tha fuck was kobe thinking when he took those pictures...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #521 on: March 27, 2012, 12:25:17 PM »

They ran treyvon's blood - zero drugs.
Zimmerman wasn't required to hand over clothes, give blood, or any of that CSI shit.  he got to go home.

The bulge probably was a can of tea - but zimmerman was using it to embellish that call to police - He actually said 1) He has something in his waistband, then 'he's reaching into his waistband', then 'he has something in his hand'.

I know enough gun owners and bloodthirsty pricks to know this guy was paving a defense for shooting the guy.  Period.

Look at the the transcript - the guy selling that narrative the kid was on drugs and pulling a gun in those 3 steps.
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700-full-transcript-zimmerman.html

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #522 on: March 27, 2012, 01:13:53 PM »
They have not released the result of Trayvon's autopsy.  So, anyone that says he had zero drugs in his blood is an outright liar. 

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: March 27, 2012, 01:16:11 PM »
They have not released the result of Trayvon's autopsy.  So, anyone that says he had zero drugs in his blood is an outright liar. 

first posting?

wow i see your here for the bodybuilding talking , welcome.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #524 on: March 27, 2012, 01:19:09 PM »
I normally just read.  I couldn't stand to hear the lies and inaccuracies quoted in this thread.  And, at some point, one post has to be my first post.