Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 214211 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #875 on: March 28, 2012, 04:02:06 PM »
Yeah, but someone has already stated that Zimmerman has had multiple family members that have worked in the justice system.  It seem like they are looking after their own in this case.

But the chronically offended are screaming that there was no investigation? Yet right there, in black and white, it says there was a lead investigator and hence an investigation.

I want a fucking apology from Oprah......now fat bitch. ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #876 on: March 28, 2012, 04:07:46 PM »
But the chronically offended are screaming that there was no investigation? Yet right there, in black and white, it says there was a lead investigator and hence an investigation.

I want a fucking apology from Oprah......now fat bitch. ;D
Seriously, give Zimmerman some fucking jail time (he deserves it for following that fucker around) so this shit dies down.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #877 on: March 28, 2012, 04:08:49 PM »
"Citing multiple sources, ABC News reported Wednesday that the lead investigator in the case recommended that Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter after the shooting, but the state attorney's office determined that there was not enough evidence to lead to a conviction."

Everything I find says "citing sources", but no one says who the sources are? Pretty clear though that the State's Attorney's Office did not agree with the "lead investigator's" recommendation.

Look to who has been leakig info...maybe an entity that effed up with shoddy work (LE?).

As far as States Attorneys not wanting to charge or wanting to really go after---when it's someone within the legal field, there is a "look after your own" mentality. Kinda like the "rape" at the Kennedy Compound thing.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #878 on: March 28, 2012, 04:11:17 PM »
Look to who has been leakig info...maybe an entity that effed up with shoddy work (LE?).

As far as States Attorneys not wanting to charge or wanting to really go after---when it's someone within the legal field, there is a "look after your own" mentality. Kinda like the "rape" at the Kennedy Compound thing.

You got raped at the Kennedy Compound? Ewwww....I feel sorry for you, Oprah should apologize to you also.
 ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #879 on: March 28, 2012, 04:12:08 PM »
You got raped at the Kennedy Compound? Ewwww....I feel sorry for you, Oprah should apologize to you also.
 ;D
I want Oprah to give me a car!  As long as its not a shitty hybrid.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Spike Lee tweets wrong address of Zimmerman
« Reply #880 on: March 28, 2012, 04:13:09 PM »
i've known this for a long time

seriously, I don't think most of you know how smart I am

I am like the smartest person I know

That's only because you have no friends  ;D ;D :D ;) :)
X

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #881 on: March 28, 2012, 04:14:16 PM »
dumb golliwog
K

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #882 on: March 28, 2012, 04:23:37 PM »
 ;D
Ahhh Oprah, treats her dogs like kids, unfortunately, she cannot have a sitdown and talk to them about The Tragedy of Trayvon...especially with the dogs being black and all.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #883 on: March 28, 2012, 04:26:16 PM »
Well....this shits over and done, what's next?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #884 on: March 28, 2012, 04:27:03 PM »
Coneheads 3 ?  8)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #885 on: March 28, 2012, 04:37:26 PM »

This is regrettable!  But it underscores that despite all the moralizing we do around the world we do not live in a civilized country.  The ease with which one can purchase a gun is but one example.

A similar dynamic has developed around Megan’s Law.  Everyone seems to celebrate these laws that publish the names, pictures, and address of sex offenders
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/searchNeighborhood.do

http://meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?zoomAction=Box&zoomAction=clickcenter&zoomAction=clickoffender&lastName=&firstName=&Address=&City=&zipcode=&searchDistance=.75&City2=los%20angeles&countyLocation=&zipcode2=&SelectCounty=&ParkName=&searchDistance2=.75&City3=&zipcode3=&countyLocation3=&schoolName=&searchDistance3=.75&City4=&zipcode4=&countyLocation4=&refineID=&pan=&distacross=107211&centerlat=38409907&centerlon=-121514242&starlat=&starlon=&startext=&x1=&y1=&x2=&y2=&mapwidth=525&mapheight=400&zoom=&searchBy=citylist&id=&docountycitylist=2&OFDTYPE=&lang=ENGLISH

but vigilantes of ill will are inclined to target these people and many innocents have been caught in the crossfire.  Some time ago, two guys in New Jersey confronted a man at his home based on information found in the state registry.  They beat him so bad he ended up in a coma.  The punch line is: they had the wrong address and beat up the wrong man.  Their victim was totally innocent; the man they meant to target lived across the street.  ::)

why do you have to try so hard to own people on this forum?

just come back with "stfu peckerwood"

take a lesson from me- I'm a very smart man but I still use the "n-word" on here like it going out of style

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #886 on: March 28, 2012, 04:38:13 PM »
That's only because you have no friends  ;D ;D :D ;) :)

i'm too smart to have friends

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: March 28, 2012, 04:39:11 PM »
Why would he post Zimmerman`s information in the first place?  Does he want violence carried out on him?  What would be his goal here? 

I know....when EVERYONE knows that Zimmerman is actually hiding in Bill Maher's house at this very minute.  ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #888 on: March 28, 2012, 04:41:47 PM »
Ahhh Oprah, treats her dogs like kids, unfortunately, she cannot have a sitdown and talk to them about The Tragedy of Trayvon...especially with the dogs being black and all.

At least the dogs will standby Oprah when she finally gets outed as a lesbian.....
 ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #889 on: March 28, 2012, 04:42:34 PM »
Why would he post Zimmerman`s information in the first place?  Does he want violence carried out on him?  What would be his goal here? 

Rhetorical questions are funny.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #890 on: March 28, 2012, 04:43:20 PM »

If people cared about the shit going on in the middle east as much as they care about this shit, there would not BE a problem in the middle east.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #891 on: March 28, 2012, 04:43:35 PM »
At least the dogs will standby Oprah when she finally gets outed as a lesbian.....
 ;D
For half a billion dollars, I would gladly eat that cocoa puff snatch all day long.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: March 28, 2012, 04:44:19 PM »
If people cared about the shit going on in the middle east as much as they care about this shit, there would not BE a problem in the middle easy.
I stopped caring about the middle east after Alexander The Great died.

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: Question about Hoodies
« Reply #893 on: March 28, 2012, 04:44:36 PM »

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: March 28, 2012, 04:50:22 PM »
I find it really funny that nobody is outrage on here when white people commit crimes. Bales killed 17 innocent men, women, and children. White kids shooting up schools and malls but it's okay because they're white. ::) Getbig will never change.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #895 on: March 28, 2012, 04:50:40 PM »
For half a billion dollars, I would gladly eat that cocoa puff snatch all day long.

Get in line behind me motherfukka... ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: March 28, 2012, 04:53:02 PM »
I find it really funny that nobody is outrage on here when white people commit crimes. Bales killed 17 innocent men, women, and children. White kids shooting up schools and malls but it's okay because they're white. ::) Getbig will never change.
Bullshit.  I don't have a racist bone in my body.  I would lick Beyonce's taint.  They are all sick fucks.  To normal people, color doesn't matter.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #897 on: March 28, 2012, 04:53:46 PM »

These are ridiculous statements and here's why.

When white kids shoot up malls, or go on killing sprees or what have you... There is always a consequence.

What people are perceiving is that in this instance, whether it's justified or not, there was no consequence for shooting the unarmed black kid.

Is it right? Fuck if I know.

What I do know is that both sides are making compelling arguments, but unfortunately, in the end, you have a dead 17 year old and a guy whose life is ruined... No matter what happens, everyone loses.

Personally, I don't think Zimms murdered the kid, manslaughter... perhaps.

The whole thing is clouded and you have a lot of statements on both sides.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #898 on: March 28, 2012, 04:56:15 PM »
Good to see the white pride rally for saving Zimmerman.

What did he do wrong anyways? ... ::)- he simply chased, confronted, got his ass handed to him, and shot the kid.

Someone should print some T-Shirts for saving Zimmerman.

something to the tune of

Save this semi crack-nig-ga Zimmerman (insert pic in bullseye)

or

Save Zimma from the nig-ga's

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #899 on: March 28, 2012, 04:56:34 PM »

Start a topic about it and see what happens.   I can't imagine anybody with any sense would condone thar sort of crap.  Well, they might if you started the thread.
A