Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212650 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1750 on: April 11, 2012, 01:05:00 PM »
Nope.  I would call the police.  Its not illegal to follow anybody or monitor anyone.  Have you not ever heard of the Minuteman Project which are armed civilians that go to the border and observe and follow the illegal immigrants and anyone else jumping the border?  They are in their full legal right to do so.

What you DON`T have the right to do is attack someone for no reason whatsoever.
  You would end up arrested or shot just like Trayvon if you ever tried your nonsense on someone like me. 
has this been confirmed

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1751 on: April 11, 2012, 01:09:17 PM »
has this been confirmed
It has certainly been confirmed which is why I don`t understand why anyone would support Trayvon.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1752 on: April 11, 2012, 03:12:46 PM »
 Which prison gang will Zimmerframe join ?
O

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1753 on: April 11, 2012, 03:25:38 PM »
Which prison gang will Zimmerframe join ?

The "Other" gang. 
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1754 on: April 11, 2012, 05:15:59 PM »
This Story will be moved to the back page...,

Florida is still rioting, looting, and Marching due to Ozzie Guillen love for Fidel Castro

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #1755 on: April 11, 2012, 07:39:10 PM »
Your 'attack the messenger and not the message' is obvious.   what do YOU think of Hannity playing some ignorant 'i hate crackers' rant on his show?

great point.

That was from the Black Panther Radio Show. They say they're going to start a race war against whites.

Who's side will you be on 240?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1756 on: April 11, 2012, 07:45:01 PM »
De Mug Shot bitchez....

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #1757 on: April 11, 2012, 07:46:39 PM »
Apparently you cant even get in a fight anymore. They could shoot you and say I feared for my life... Dont go to the bar tonight you could be next.
Getbig =Reality Show

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1758 on: April 11, 2012, 07:46:43 PM »
LOL!  Dude has more mug shots and booking photos than I do.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1759 on: April 11, 2012, 07:49:49 PM »
LOL!  Dude has more mug shots and booking photos than I do.

zimmerman's eyes look like he has been crying for days non stop,  without a gun this guy is a big wet pussy waiting to get fucked

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1760 on: April 11, 2012, 07:52:25 PM »
Apparently you cant even get in a fight anymore. They could shoot you and say I feared for my life... Dont go to the bar tonight you could be next.
You should try and start fights with people with guns.  Tell us how it works out for you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1761 on: April 11, 2012, 07:53:07 PM »
Someone tell me again why DOJ intervened in this? 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #1762 on: April 11, 2012, 07:53:23 PM »
You should try and start fights with people with guns.  Tell us how it works out for you.

haha, Trayvon brought Skittles to a gun fight...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1763 on: April 11, 2012, 07:54:16 PM »
a beane.er will end in jail, and there s one less guy, what's the problem exactly?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1764 on: April 11, 2012, 07:55:02 PM »
INMATE INFORMATION
Booking #: 201200004452
Name: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN
Date of Birth: 10/05/1983
Arrest Date: 04/11/2012 08:30:00 PM
CHARGES: MURDER IN THE SECOND DEGREE
1st Appearance: 04/12/12 13:30 - 2012001083CFA
Inmate may not be bailed.

The following Official Record of GEORGE ZIMMERMAN is being redistributed by Mugshots.com under the Freedom of Information Act. This Official Record was collected from a Law Enforcement agency on 3/21/2012.
Mugshots.com ID: 7487316

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1765 on: April 11, 2012, 07:59:26 PM »
Absolutely disgusting what is going on here.   This is like living in Africa or some he'll hole central American Marxist dictatorship. 

You pieces of garbage voted for Baby Doc Barack are all to thank for this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1766 on: April 11, 2012, 08:05:21 PM »
Absolutely disgusting what is going on here.   This is like living in Africa or some he'll hole central American Marxist dictatorship. 

You pieces of garbage voted for Baby Doc Barack are all to thank for this.
I can`t believe that anyone would give Al Sharpton and "Da Camoonity" a platform.   The media has been fueling and riding this whole thing and are also to blame for falsely drumming up lies.

"Da CaMoonity" is absolutely disgusting.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1767 on: April 11, 2012, 08:08:05 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/mike-tyson-sex-drugs-trayvon-martin-222803402.html

Its a long interview about Sex, Drugs, and interviewer slipped him a Trayvon Quesiton......

As a black kid who grew up in Brooklyn, who was beat up, and then moved to the Catskills, and has had to deal with racial issues, what are your thoughts about the Trayvon Martin case?

My personal feeling is that, as a young kid that was beat on by a bully, the guy [Zimmerman] stalked him and didn't follow instructions from a superior officer. But my all-around perspective, I wasn't there. I don't know what happened. Even though this is the best country in the world, certain laws in this country are a disgrace to a nation of savages. It's a majority versus a minority. That's the way God planned it. He didn't want to do something about it, He wanted us to do something about it. We have to continue tweeting, we have to continue marching, we have to continue fighting for Trayvon Martin. If that's not the case, he was killed in vain, and we're just waiting for it to happen to our children. It's a disgrace that man hasn't been dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away. Forget about him being arrested—the fact that he hasn't been shot yet is a disgrace. That's how I feel personally about it. [Laughs]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1768 on: April 11, 2012, 08:14:11 PM »
Complete Moron.  Klitschko Brothers would destroy him and would have done so even when he was in his Prime.

Here is a good show:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1769 on: April 11, 2012, 08:14:48 PM »
I can`t believe that anyone would give Al Sharpton and "Da Camoonity" a platform.   The media has been fueling and riding this whole thing and are also to blame for falsely drumming up lies.

"Da CaMoonity" is absolutely disgusting.

the proper thing to do would have been convened a grand jury and do this the normal way that the original DA wanted.  

Can anyone explain why they did not allow this to go to a grand jury in the first place?  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1770 on: April 11, 2012, 08:18:09 PM »
the proper thing to do would have been convened a grand jury and do this the normal way that the original DA wanted.  

Can anyone explain why they did not allow this to go to a grand jury in the first place?  
The Camoonity used the only tactic they know how, extortion.  I consider Holder to be part of Da Camoonity and he has proven as such.  He had no business Babooning about in this case but could not resist.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1771 on: April 11, 2012, 08:19:52 PM »
Al Sharpton is a fucking buffoon , always sticking his nose in the camera trying to make a buck off someone else  

and jesse jackson... never know what the fuck that muttering rambling dude says

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1772 on: April 11, 2012, 08:23:33 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/mike-tyson-sex-drugs-trayvon-martin-222803402.html

Its a long interview about Sex, Drugs, and interviewer slipped him a Trayvon Quesiton......

As a black kid who grew up in Brooklyn, who was beat up, and then moved to the Catskills, and has had to deal with racial issues, what are your thoughts about the Trayvon Martin case?

My personal feeling is that, as a young kid that was beat on by a bully, the guy [Zimmerman] stalked him and didn't follow instructions from a superior officer. But my all-around perspective, I wasn't there. I don't know what happened. Even though this is the best country in the world, certain laws in this country are a disgrace to a nation of savages. It's a majority versus a minority. That's the way God planned it. He didn't want to do something about it, He wanted us to do something about it. We have to continue tweeting, we have to continue marching, we have to continue fighting for Trayvon Martin. If that's not the case, he was killed in vain, and we're just waiting for it to happen to our children. It's a disgrace that man hasn't been dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away. Forget about him being arrested—the fact that he hasn't been shot yet is a disgrace. That's how I feel personally about it. [Laughs]

Completely idiotic statement.  We are a nation of laws not vigilante justice. Without which we are nothing more than savages.  
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1773 on: April 11, 2012, 08:30:53 PM »
Why do you keep making these ridiculous comparisons that aren't even remotely the same? This was a fucking kid walking back home from the store not somebody trying to cross the border illegally.
The kid attacked Zimmerman.  Zimmerman`s monitoring is legal and is common practice for Neighborhood Watch volunteers.   The police report states all of this, including Zimmerman`s injuries.  Why didn`t Trayvon call the cops if he felt threatened instead of trying to beat up an innocent man who did nothing but defend himself?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1774 on: April 11, 2012, 08:31:26 PM »
^ team kill zimmerman?  What a fuckin loser  ;D

Sounds like a Benny b gimmick.