Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212569 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Trayvon Martin case
« Reply #2175 on: October 29, 2012, 08:41:07 PM »
FACT: All your facts are either irrelevant or not facts.
FACT: All those who support Zimmerpig are BUTTHURT because they know he is going to jail, he will be ass raped, he will be killed by a black man and that really grates against their racist ideologies were they believe black men are fair game.
V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2176 on: October 29, 2012, 08:46:47 PM »
FACT: All those who support Zimmerpig are BUTTHURT because they know he is going to jail, he will be ass raped, he will be killed by a black man and that really grates against their racist ideologies were they believe black men are fair game.

Like those you claim to rail against, you paint with a broad brush.  Have a care, young man.  For it is not just that you are painting yourself into a corner but the truth of the matter is that you are dipping yourself into that bucket of paint.  You have become that brush.  Your hatred the paint. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2177 on: October 29, 2012, 08:47:17 PM »
Not a fact bromosexual.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2178 on: October 29, 2012, 08:49:49 PM »

Like those you claim to rail against, you paint with a broad brush.  Have a care, young man.  For it is not just that you are painting yourself into a corner but the truth of the matter is that you are dipping yourself into that bucket of paint.  You have become that brush.  Your hatred the paint. 

Not a fact bromosexual.

FACT: All those who support Zimmerpig are BUTTHURT
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2179 on: October 29, 2012, 08:51:57 PM »
what 'scene' was trayvon leaving?  he took a direct path from store to the GF's house.

zimmerman was the one who passed up a chance to go home, and instead went the opposite direction to chase trayvon 2 blocks.

trayvon never did anything but walk home, run when chased by an armed stranger, and fight - like any of us would, had an armed fat prick chased us 2 blocks.

ANYONE who has a conversation with a non-police fatass with a gun who has chased you two blocks is a fool - anyone who chases you two blocks with a gun is a threat to your life.  ANY of us would feel threatened and would fight until the armed man was unconscious... and no longer a threat.

Many of us armed getbiggers would have shot an armed man in the dark who chased us 2 blocks - if that doesn't make you fear for your life, I dont know what does!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2180 on: October 29, 2012, 08:54:20 PM »
FACT: All those who support Zimmerpig are BUTTHURT
Again, not a fact bromigo.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2181 on: October 29, 2012, 08:56:29 PM »
FACT: Zimmerpig will not die of natural causes
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2182 on: October 29, 2012, 08:57:30 PM »
FACT: Zimmerpig will not die of natural causes
Can't possibly be fact broseph.

Here, let me help you :

FACT: Zimmerman will die at some point.
FACT: Zimmerman shot a black kid named Trayvon Martin
FACT: Zimmerman is half Mexican

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2183 on: October 29, 2012, 09:00:06 PM »

I couldn't care less except for my desire that justice be done.  If you're physically attacked, if your life is threatened you have the right to defend yourself with deadly force.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #2184 on: October 29, 2012, 09:16:35 PM »

Can you share the jury instruction that you are referencing? 

So you think you may have reason to believe that a jury won't be allowed to hear or to consider the words used by Zimmerman in the moments leading up to the unseen encounter.  Fair enough.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2185 on: October 29, 2012, 09:19:31 PM »
Funny, but I've seen claims that Zimmerman was on official watch, and claims that he wasn't on official watch.

To be fair, it doesn't seem like many here know all the facts of this case (including me), so we really can't say how it will go forward.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #2186 on: October 29, 2012, 09:25:00 PM »
So you think you may have reason to believe that a jury won't be allowed to hear or to consider the words used by Zimmerman in the moments leading up to the unseen encounter.  Fair enough.

It is yet to be determined what the jury will be allowed to hear.  Nonetheless, Zimmerman's act of following Trayvon while speaking to the dispatcher...goes to none of the statutory elements in question.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2187 on: October 29, 2012, 09:27:12 PM »
Funny, but I've seen claims that Zimmerman was on official watch, and claims that he wasn't on official watch.

To be fair, it doesn't seem like many here know all the facts of this case (including me), so we really can't say how it will go forward.

i believe he was off-duty, just coming home from target.   he was carrying a gun, which is prohibited by the neighborhood watch protocol he agreed to.  

common sense wise -  he chased an unarmed teenager into the dark - 2 blocks - and there was a confrontation and he shot him.   He's the problem here.  He could have waited 60 seconds and police would have been there.   He was exaggerating shit on the 911 call from minute one, look at the transcript and you see an emotional drama queen trying to ham it up to get cops there faster "he looks like he's on drugs or something..." that's emotional bullshit.  He was all emotion against a kid that did nothing wrong.  

he's guilty of being a stupid, emotional moron.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2188 on: October 29, 2012, 09:27:34 PM »
It is yet to be determined what the jury will be allowed to hear.  Nonetheless, Zimmerman's act of following Trayvon while speaking to the dispatcher...goes to none of the statutory elements in question.

So, in other words:

So you think you may have reason to believe that a jury won't be allowed to hear or to consider the words used by Zimmerman in the moments leading up to the unseen encounter.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2189 on: October 29, 2012, 09:27:53 PM »
At what point did Zimmerman shoot Trayvon because he was black? The media has some of you so brainwashed it's ridiculous.  If Trayvon was white 240 and the other assclowns wouldn't give two shits. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2190 on: October 29, 2012, 09:30:48 PM »
At what point did Zimmerman shoot Trayvon because he was black? The media has some of you so brainwashed it's ridiculous.  If Trayvon was white 240 and the other assclowns wouldn't give two shits. ::)
Zimmerpig murdered someone else because he suffered from mental illness, suspicion, paranoia, extreme righteousness, a belief that everyone else was a criminal and he was BATMAN.  Zimmerpig is a douchbag freak who deserves to be ass raped hard and then buried alive.
V

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #2191 on: October 29, 2012, 09:31:30 PM »
So, in other words:

No.  That is not what I said.  Reread my comment.  Reanalyze it.  

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2192 on: October 29, 2012, 09:32:53 PM »
i believe he was off-duty, just coming home from target.   he was carrying a gun, which is prohibited by the neighborhood watch protocol he agreed to.

That's how I understood it, too.

Does anyone know any different? 

common sense wise -  he chased an unarmed teenager into the dark - 2 blocks - and there was a confrontation and he shot him.   He's the problem here.  He could have waited 60 seconds and police would have been there.   He was exaggerating shit on the 911 call from minute one, look at the transcript and you see an emotional drama queen trying to ham it up to get cops there faster "he looks like he's on drugs or something..." that's emotional bullshit.  He was all emotion against a kid that did nothing wrong.  

he's guilty of being a stupid, emotional moron.

I absolutely agree, 240.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2193 on: October 29, 2012, 09:34:34 PM »
At what point did Zimmerman shoot Trayvon because he was black? The media has some of you so brainwashed it's ridiculous.  If Trayvon was white 240 and the other assclowns wouldn't give two shits. ::)

I disliked Zimmerman from minute #1 because he immediately claimed he was legally able to shoot based upon "stand your ground" law.

This law is VERY important here in Florida, and ass-hats like him are going to ruin it.  Bloomberg immediately began a crusade to have "stand your ground" banned in all 50 states (it's active in about half right now).

He gave the anti-gunners fuel.  He could have said "I feared for my life", but he chose to use the stand-your-ground law.  Eventually, his own lawyer disowned that policy after the man who wrote the actual law said it didn't even apply here.

Plus, thanks to him, jurors will be quick to convict people who LEGALLY defend themselves to "make it up for trayvon".   You carry a gun but your #1 goal is to avoid conflict.  Running into the dark with a gun - while police are 60 seconds away?  The dude WANTED a fight.  He wanted it bad.  And he got one, and he started losing so he used his gun.

ANY of us can strap on twin glocks, walk up and down the street and insult people's dead grandmothers until one of them punches us to the ground.  Then we can "stand our ground" and shoot their brains out.  All day long, right?  That's a problem.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2194 on: October 29, 2012, 09:35:45 PM »
Zimmerpig murdered someone else because he suffered from mental illness, suspicion, paranoia, extreme righteousness, a belief that everyone else was a criminal and he was BATMAN.  Zimmerpig is a douchbag freak who deserves to be ass raped hard and then buried alive.
You're not even American , your opinion means less than white dog shit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2195 on: October 29, 2012, 09:37:45 PM »
I disliked Zimmerman from minute #1 because he immediately claimed he was legally able to shoot based upon "stand your ground" law.

This law is VERY important here in Florida, and ass-hats like him are going to ruin it.  Bloomberg immediately began a crusade to have "stand your ground" banned in all 50 states (it's active in about half right now).

He gave the anti-gunners fuel.  He could have said "I feared for my life", but he chose to use the stand-your-ground law.  Eventually, his own lawyer disowned that policy after the man who wrote the actual law said it didn't even apply here.

Plus, thanks to him, jurors will be quick to convict people who LEGALLY defend themselves to "make it up for trayvon".   You carry a gun but your #1 goal is to avoid conflict.  Running into the dark with a gun - while police are 60 seconds away?  The dude WANTED a fight.  He wanted it bad.  And he got one, and he started losing so he used his gun.

ANY of us can strap on twin glocks, walk up and down the street and insult people's dead grandmothers until one of them punches us to the ground.  Then we can "stand our ground" and shoot their brains out.  All day long, right?  That's a problem.

This says so much.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2196 on: October 29, 2012, 09:38:55 PM »

x2  Common sense right here
V

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2197 on: October 29, 2012, 09:40:05 PM »
By the way, YES the piece-of-shit media has a very convenient source of division with this case.  Of course.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #2198 on: October 29, 2012, 09:43:00 PM »

Maturity of a six year old.....

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2199 on: October 29, 2012, 09:43:52 PM »
Maturity of a six year old.....

You're being a little generous...