Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 214490 times)

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: Trayvon Martin case
« Reply #2300 on: October 31, 2012, 05:17:49 PM »
By the way, you edit your responses so quickly and regularly, I can't keep up with what you're trying to say.

Whatever excuse makes you feel better about yourself, Jack.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #2301 on: October 31, 2012, 05:22:05 PM »
If you are unaware of how the legal system works, Jack, why are you speaking on such matters?

So help educate me on this very simple matter.  Are you saying that the words Zimmerman used, as he was directing himself toward the unseen encounter, are insignificant?

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2302 on: October 31, 2012, 05:29:06 PM »
So help educate me on this very simple matter.  Are you saying that the words Zimmerman used, as he was directing himself toward the unseen encounter, are insignificant?

Take a look at the potential jury instructions and the FL statutes in question.  Then, link the statutory elements with "the words Zimmerman used, as he was directing himself toward the unseen encounter" and report back to us.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #2303 on: October 31, 2012, 05:30:00 PM »
So you just won't speak in terms of a jury processing this information.  Why is that?

the guy is a retard, he is trying to make out he is some kind of legal expert, then comes out with the corker, a small abrasion on trayvon's finger "is all the evidence needed to show he had used his fists on zimmerman".

bear in mind said injury was described in autopsy report as "a 1/4 inch x 1/8 inch small abrasion on the left fourth finger"

obviously likely injuries for someone who has rained down a dozen or more chilling punches on someone's face as zimmerman claimed on the hannity show.

no swelling of knuckles, no further breaks in the skin just a tiny abrasion on one finger...either the punches were not connecting or zimmerman is lying about trayvon raining down blows.

either way doesn't exactly support his self defence story.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2304 on: October 31, 2012, 05:35:08 PM »

he is trying to make out he is some kind of legal expert, then comes out with the corker, a small abrasion on trayvon's finger "is all the evidence needed to show he had used his fists on zimmerman".

I never suggested this was an open and shut case.  However, the abrasion on Trayvon's finger is evidence that he hit Zimmerman and that Zimmerman was being truthful.  That is all it is - evidence.  It is a key fact to the statutes involved and that is direction I am trying to move this discussion towards.  Key facts.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2305 on: October 31, 2012, 05:40:27 PM »
Take a look at the potential jury instructions and the FL statutes in question.  Then, link the statutory elements with "the words Zimmerman used, as he was directing himself toward the unseen encounter" and report back to us.

So you'd like for it to be believed that Zimmerman's words won't have an impact on the jury, but for obvious reasons you won't come out and say it.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2306 on: October 31, 2012, 05:42:05 PM »

the guy is a retard, he is trying to make out he is some kind of legal expert, then comes out with the corker, a small abrasion on trayvon's finger "is all the evidence needed to show he had used his fists on zimmerman".

bear in mind said injury was described in autopsy report as "a 1/4 inch x 1/8 inch small abrasion on the left fourth finger"

obviously likely injuries for someone who has rained down a dozen or more chilling punches on someone's face as zimmerman claimed on the hannity show.

no swelling of knuckles, no further breaks in the skin just a tiny abrasion on one finger...either the punches were not connecting or zimmerman is lying about trayvon raining down blows.

either way doesn't exactly support his self defence story.

I'm sure SLYY has edited his original words about Martin's hands, so I won't bother going back to look--but it was an absolutely incredible description from what I recall.  

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #2307 on: October 31, 2012, 05:43:03 PM »
I never suggested this was an open and shut case.  However, the abrasion on Trayvon's finger is evidence that he hit Zimmerman and that Zimmerman was being truthful.  That is all it is - evidence.  It is a key fact to the statutes involved and that is direction I am trying to move this discussion towards.  Key facts.

you said it was "all the evidence needed to show trayvon used his fists on zimmerman" a 1/4 x 1/8 inch abrasion?  that comment is completely retarded and is all the evidence needed here to show you are no kind of legal expert...lol

you could sustain that injury picking your nose too hard!!

so you can keep going on about "key facts to the statutes" blah blah blah....it doesn't disguise the fact that you are obviously retarded.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2308 on: October 31, 2012, 05:56:50 PM »
I never suggested this was an open and shut case. 

What specific things about the case make you say this?

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2309 on: October 31, 2012, 06:01:37 PM »

so you can keep going on about "key facts to the statutes" blah blah blah...

I will conclude very simply:

There is ONE reason...ONE reason Casey Anthony was found NOT guilty.  The prosecution could not prove ALL the elements of first degree murder in the COURT OF LAW.  I am sure you were one of the people who found her guilty due to the "media court."  Unfortunately for you, public opinion based on the media does not matter.  All that matters are the statutory elements and whether they can be met.  Not the minutia.  I have been trying to open your mind to this, but to no avail.  You can continue to give your opinion based on the media and neglect the fact that this case will be tried in a court of law.  Best of luck to all the people debating in this thread, I am sure I will see you in other getbig threads in the near future.

8)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2310 on: October 31, 2012, 06:11:10 PM »
Haha..ok, SLYY.  It's been fun.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2311 on: October 31, 2012, 08:21:25 PM »
more rubbish ,explain the relevant difference between my comment:

"so if your actions lead a reasonable person to think that there is a very good likelihood that you are going to cause them physical harm...you don't think this "equates" to provoking them to use force against you?"

and yours

"Moreover, Trayvon's reasonable belief that his safety is in danger does not equate to Zimmerman actually and initially provoking the use of force against himself."  

if trayvon had a "reasonable belief" that his safety was in danger, then obviously that reasonable belief came from zimmerman's actions?

if zimmerman's actions did not initially provoke trayvon to use force, how can trayvon's belief that he was in real physical danger be deemed "reasonable"?

call it impeach, call it what you like it boils down to the same thing, if the prosecution(or defence) can show inconsistencies and contradictions in a witnesses testimony it will put doubt in the jury's mind as to the reliability and credibility of that witness.

saying that one single small abrasion on one finger is evidence that trayvon used his fists on zimmerman just shows exactly what a retard you are, you could sustain that injury from brushing against a wall, from possibly brushing it against the concrete in the struggle...

if you had pummelled f@ck out of someone's face, making them fear for their life, causing the facial damage reported in zimmerman's medical report, you would expect a little more damage to your fists than a single small abrasion to one finger.

you are right though, i am frustrated that i have spent so much time arguing with someone who is clearly suffering some form of mental retardation.
SLYY is a racist asshat who is upset that the KKK aren't running the country.  Anyone with any common decency can see that Zimmerpig killed a kid unnecessarily because of his own poor decision, not TRAYVONS,  What Zimmerpig was actually hoping for was to catch a legitimate BAD GUY, to become a HERO, to make Magistrate DAD Proud.  His years of bothering the Police about trivial issues is proof to Zimmerpigs Mental illness, his delusions of grandeur.  Anyway, I don't really care if the LAW lets Zimmerpig go, everyone knows the LAW is an ASS!  The public know the TRUTH, and justice will be served one way or another!  And the resident racists like SLYY can cry themselves to sleep upset at the fact you just can't murder other people because you suspect they're up to no good.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2312 on: October 31, 2012, 08:26:41 PM »
SLYY is a racist asshat who is upset that the KKK aren't running the country.  Anyone with any common decency can see that Zimmerpig killed a kid unnecessarily because of his own poor decision, not TRAYVONS,  What Zimmerpig was actually hoping for was to catch a legitimate BAD GUY, to become a HERO, to make Magistrate DAD Proud.  His years of bothering the Police about trivial issues is proof to Zimmerpigs Mental illness, his delusions of grandeur.  Anyway, I don't really care of the LAW lets Zimmerpig go, everyone knows the LAW is an ASS!  The public know the TRUTH, and justice will be served one way or another!  And the resident racists like SLYY can cry themselves to sleep upset at the fact you just can't murder other people because you suspect they're up to no good.

okay.................... ........................ ...................

lol

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #2313 on: October 31, 2012, 08:33:38 PM »
SLYY is a racist asshat who is upset that the KKK aren't running the country.  Anyone with any common decency can see that Zimmerpig killed a kid unnecessarily because of his own poor decision, not TRAYVONS,  What Zimmerpig was actually hoping for was to catch a legitimate BAD GUY, to become a HERO, to make Magistrate DAD Proud.  His years of bothering the Police about trivial issues is proof to Zimmerpigs Mental illness, his delusions of grandeur.  Anyway, I don't really care of the LAW lets Zimmerpig go, everyone knows the LAW is an ASS!  The public know the TRUTH, and justice will be served one way or another!  And the resident racists like SLYY can cry themselves to sleep upset at the fact you just can't murder other people because you suspect they're up to no good.

Sounds right to me!
T

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2314 on: October 31, 2012, 09:15:04 PM »
To be fair, nothing would surprise me about a case like this.  It's as charged up as it gets.

If it goes down to the wire, everything will depend upon the composite of individuals that make up the jury. 

If I were going to predict, I'd say he'll take an out before then with a plea.  But you never know.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
V

Army of One

• Getbig V
Probably deliberately gained the weight to change his appearance so he wouldn't get beaten by an angry mob.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Cousin fucking? His lawyer must've told him he'd look a little more of a wetback and less of a racist if he was fatter.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
"Fat guy in a little coat".....

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
You will see that he will slim down when he is free.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
He went to jaejonna for his pre-court prep and "spilled over".

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Cousin fucking? His lawyer must've told him he'd look a little more of a wetback and less of a racist if he was fatter.
He molested his cousin for years.  That's what his cousin says anyway.

The woman, identified in various reports and in taped interviews with investigators as witness 9, said that from the age of six to 19 Zimmerman repeatedly fondled her, at times penetrating her vagina with his finger.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
The prosecutor bows down to pressure from the black community and puts this guy through hell because he defended himself against a known criminal that would have murdered him.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
Actually, he does look more innocent as a fat guy.

Smart move -- bulk up.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
This wanna be whitey will be in jail a long time. And I can't wait. :)