Author Topic: How do I get to Kevin Levrone's size?  (Read 16956 times)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Re: gh15, how do I get to Kevin Levrone's size?
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2012, 05:20:58 AM »
::)

Did you see what he looks like completely off in the underwear commercial with those two white guys?  It ain't genetics, is the right combo of drugs.  He has avg genetics, so does Phil Heath's narrow clavicle ass.  If you could hook up with Chad or Jay from day one like a Phile Heath, you can get the regime of drugs that will take you to the pros without the organ losing errors like Tom Prince.  Bbing = Genetics = NBA and NFL = LOL!!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) 

Of course there are super freaks like Ronnie but you can count them on one foot.

Go look Kevin up on the levrone report. He has got better starting genetics than most.. There is a photo of him where he done a transformation from not training for 4-5 years to back training and well the transformation was impressive. He had a drug test along the way also. Even if you dont look at the transformation and look at the starting point he got good structure and shape and looked better than most guys who trained. He in his fortys now also..
Kevin had genetics far beyond that of an average man, a very good response to them and fantastic shape/astetics.

If Kevin was just all drugs then many of the get biggers would look like him.. I do not disagree that kevin used allot of drugs but you have to give him due his body responded VERY WELL to drugs. I wouuld be interested to know what his stacks where

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2012, 06:13:07 AM »
Stick with the Weider Principles..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2012, 06:16:19 AM »
Anybody here could match him rep for rep,cc for cc,eat exactly the same,and still never look like him.

If it was that easy we`d all be looking like Big Kev!

Genetics are everything no matter who says otherwise......as well as response to hormones.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2012, 06:25:00 AM »
He looked like such shit in that video where he was posing with those two dudes. I mean really terrible worse than anything I've ever seen. It's hard to beleive he has that great of genetics. Maybe response to drugs and genetics are seperate things.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2012, 06:25:59 AM »
flinstones

a question

what the fuck would you know about anyone in the 90's?

or did you have a lot of insight as a child into steroid use? you are a pseud mate

there is only so many steroids :)
l

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2012, 06:53:29 AM »
He looked like such shit in that video where he was posing with those two dudes. I mean really terrible worse than anything I've ever seen. It's hard to beleive he has that great of genetics. Maybe response to drugs and genetics are seperate things.

BINGO!!!!!
?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2012, 11:04:56 AM »
Superior genetics.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2012, 12:41:28 PM »

I just want to look like this. How do I do this? Of course I don't have his genetics, but how do I get as close as possible?

i really hope you achieve this goal

E
E

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2012, 12:44:01 PM »
You will never reach Kevin's size and conditioning. There are very few Kevin's.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2012, 12:55:59 PM »
Anybody here could match him rep for rep,cc for cc,eat exactly the same,and still never look like him.

If it was that easy we`d all be looking like Big Kev!

Genetics are everything no matter who says otherwise......as well as response to hormones.

X2

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2012, 02:42:04 PM »
What you need to do fella,,, is only eat the LEGIT Americano Burrito or Soft Tacos,,, not the filt recommend by liar Priest.  AND!!!  GH always in the blood,,, that and primobolano.

Your choice of charbroiled chicken,,, pork carnitas,,, or charbroiled steak served in a home-style grilled flour tortilla with lettuce,,, chopped tomato,,, jack and cheddar cheese,,, and salsa.  No filt allowed. :D

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2012, 03:42:57 PM »
what are his stats in that video?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2012, 03:44:57 PM »
ARE YOU SURE YOU DONT HAVE HIS GENETICS ?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2012, 03:47:42 PM »
BRO U GOTTA REMEMBER KEVIN HAD THE TWO SUPREME GENETIC RACES FOR MUSCLE....BLACK & ITALIAN. THAT'S JUST A SCARY MIX.  HIS RESPONSE TO DRUGS MUST'VE BEEN THE CREAM OF THE CROP.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2012, 09:12:06 PM »
BRO U GOTTA REMEMBER KEVIN HAD THE TWO SUPREME GENETIC RACES FOR MUSCLE....BLACK & ITALIAN. THAT'S JUST A SCARY MIX.  HIS RESPONSE TO DRUGS MUST'VE BEEN THE CREAM OF THE CROP.
We know they are cream of the crop. We have seen him go from gym rat to beast in no time.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2012, 11:44:20 PM »
He's got not F'n genetics...Eyetalian and Black..BAAHAAAAAAAA.  Good response to hormones that's all it is.  Back in the late 70's-1981, there was a bodybuilding mag out that used to talk about steroids.  They talked to someone who trained with Arnold and said, "we know what he takes, we even double it and we don't look like him".  Response to hormones people.

EL PACIFICO!

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2012, 11:49:40 PM »
Someone answer me and give me his stats in that video!!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2012, 02:03:16 AM »
Everyone would like to look like a certain pro,my advice would be to just use him as inspiration and train hard for years doing the best you can do.

Not many Kevin Levrones walking around town.............not trying to be a downer either bro,you may just be the next Levrone but it`s gonna` take at least a few weeks!  :D
Wes,You are too good person.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2012, 02:05:09 AM »
Superior genetics.
Its amazing that he owns big buns even if he dont train at all.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2012, 04:25:03 AM »
With the new trend that growth hormone is genetic in a bottle everybody thinks they can reach the level of absolute LEGENDS of the sport/cult.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2012, 04:38:56 AM »
the reason i dotn answer this posting is simple...

i answered it million times befoe in bible,, atleast few that i remember ...

i have repredly told you how bodybuild work from amatuer to profesional...

i have said to you milion times ...

HGH FOR PRIMING!

HGH DEVELOP MOE MUSCLE FIBER....YOU DONT SEE THEM IN FULL CAPACITY WHAT YOU SEE IS THE 3 DIMENTIONAL ASPECT BUT NOT FULL CAPACITY YET...THE 3 DIMENTIONAL IS DUE TO WATER GOING INTO THE MUSCLE AND BLOW IT UP RIGHT ...BUT DURING THIS TIME...MUSCLDE FIBERS BEING CREATED WITHIN THE MUSCLE..NEW MUSCLDE FIBERS...

SO YOU PRIME YOUR BODY WITH HGH ....YOUR BLOOD IS BEING PRIMED

WHAT DOES THE HGH DO ?

IT AS I SAID INCREAE MUSCLE FIBERS

IT IS REDUCE BODY FAT TO WHERE YOU WANT IT TO BE....WHICH IS 8% OR SO SOMETIMES LESS DEPENDING ON OTHER COMPOUNDS THAT YOU ARE ON WITH THE GH....BTU IN GENERAL 8% IS THE ZONE THE HGH WIL BRING YOU ....

ALL IN ALL 3 DIMENTIONAL ASPECT TO THE PHYSIQE HAS BEEN CREATED BY REDUCTION OF FAT....WITH INCREASING OF MUSCLE FIBER ...THIS IS WHAT CREATES THE 3 DIMENTIONAL ASPECT OF YOUR NEW MUTATED PHYSIQE...

NOW...AFTER BODY PRIME FOR FEW MONTHS ....YOU TAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK E THE GH OUT....AND INCREAESE TRENBOLONA OR INTRODUCE TRENBOLONA IN HIGH DOSES...

THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WILL TAKE YOU EVEN LOWER IN BODYFAT ...BY MAINLY THICKENING YOUR MUSCLE FROM THE INSIDE OUT...AND CREATING ADDITIONAL LEAN MUSCLE ON YOU ....HOW? BY UTILZIING THE NEW MUSCLEL FIBERS THE GH CREATED....REMEMBER WHEN YOU PRIMED YOUR BODY ?  THOSE ARE THE FIBERS THAT THE TRENBOLONA ACE WILL TRIGGER AND THEY WILL BE DEVELOPED AND MATURED AND YOU WILL ADD LEAN MUSCLE TO YOU WHILE THICKNEINNG THE PHYSIQE ....THIS WILL CREATE EVEN LOWER BODYFAT ....BOTH FROM THE TERMO EFFECT OF THE TRENBOLONA AND MAINLY BECAUSE YOUR LEAN MUSCLE WILL INCREASE AS IN MORE LEAN TISSUE DUE TO EXTRA MUSCLE FIBERS FROM ....ALL TOGETHER NOW PUPILS...THAT GH YOU TOOK AND PRIMED YOUR BODY WITH

SO NOW ...YOU ARE CRUISING INTO THE BEST CONDITION OF YOUR LIFE...THE LARGEST MOST MUSCULAR LEANER AND TIGHTER YOU HAVE EVER BEEN ON HIGH DOSES OF GH ...

THE ABOVE WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING 6% DRY WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF STARTING DATE!,, BUT! WHAT WILL EB MISSING?

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT WILL BE MISSING....ALLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL TOGETHER NOW PUPILONIES...WHAT IS MISSING IS THE NUMBERS ON SCALE...SINCE YOU ARE IN BEST CONDITION AND YUO LOOK AMAZING AND EVERYONE ASK IF YOU COMPETE AND YOUR ARE MR LOCAL GYMAISUM BUT YOU AE 5'9 201 LB  ...SO WHAT WILL JOHNNY BOY DO ? HOW WILL JONNY BOY GO AND COMPETE AGAINST THE 230 240 LB IN THE NATIONALS HE SO WANT TO DO ?

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
THIS IS WHEN JONNY BOY PAY MONEY TO GET INSULINA ADVICE...AND DISCOVER THE POWER OF HGH AND INSULINA AND FINALY KNOW THAT HGH HAS TO GO WITH INSULINA TO CREATE THOSE 240LB  OF RUBBERY FAKE MUSCLE...

IF NOT? JONNY BOY STAY MR LOCAL SHOW 197LB ...OR IF LUCKY ...HE DOES TEAM UNIVERSE AND CLAIM NATURAL ORRRRR IF VERY LUCKY HE DOES DAMAGE AS LIGHT HEAVY IN NATIONAL SHOW ...BUT FOR THAT HE WIL HAVE TO HAVE REAL GOOD STRUCTURE AND REAL GOOD ABILITY TO GET CONDITIONED,,

KAPEESH?

ok now please do me a favour and book mark this posting so i dont need to repeat it ,, im getting tired of yo u

gh15 approved/bible index
fallen angel

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2012, 05:34:55 AM »

Being 5'9 is not genetically blessed bet you can find a dozen levrones in the NFL, MLB, just that they don't care much about pro bbing. Heck probably a dozen flex wheelers out there like our very own mesomorph. But I get what you're saying lol

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2012, 05:41:18 AM »
::)

Did you see what he looks like completely off in the underwear commercial with those two white guys?  It ain't genetics, is the right combo of drugs.  He has avg genetics, so does Phil Heath's narrow clavicle ass.  If you could hook up with Chad or Jay from day one like a Phile Heath, you can get the regime of drugs that will take you to the pros without the organ losing errors like Tom Prince.  Bbing = Genetics = NBA and NFL = LOL!!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) 

Of course there are super freaks like Ronnie but you can count them on one foot.

Agree

kev is one of the best in terms of bbing goes and jay beat him and has 4 olympia titles with worse genetics than kev. Goes to show it doesn't mean shit! Look at branch already 2 Arnold classics lol

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2012, 05:46:53 AM »
the reason i dotn answer this posting is simple...

i answered it million times befoe in bible,, atleast few that i remember ...

i have repredly told you how bodybuild work from amatuer to profesional...

i have said to you milion times ...

HGH FOR PRIMING!

HGH DEVELOP MOE MUSCLE FIBER....YOU DONT SEE THEM IN FULL CAPACITY WHAT YOU SEE IS THE 3 DIMENTIONAL ASPECT BUT NOT FULL CAPACITY YET...THE 3 DIMENTIONAL IS DUE TO WATER GOING INTO THE MUSCLE AND BLOW IT UP RIGHT ...BUT DURING THIS TIME...MUSCLDE FIBERS BEING CREATED WITHIN THE MUSCLE..NEW MUSCLDE FIBERS...

SO YOU PRIME YOUR BODY WITH HGH ....YOUR BLOOD IS BEING PRIMED

WHAT DOES THE HGH DO ?

IT AS I SAID INCREAE MUSCLE FIBERS

IT IS REDUCE BODY FAT TO WHERE YOU WANT IT TO BE....WHICH IS 8% OR SO SOMETIMES LESS DEPENDING ON OTHER COMPOUNDS THAT YOU ARE ON WITH THE GH....BTU IN GENERAL 8% IS THE ZONE THE HGH WIL BRING YOU ....

ALL IN ALL 3 DIMENTIONAL ASPECT TO THE PHYSIQE HAS BEEN CREATED BY REDUCTION OF FAT....WITH INCREASING OF MUSCLE FIBER ...THIS IS WHAT CREATES THE 3 DIMENTIONAL ASPECT OF YOUR NEW MUTATED PHYSIQE...

NOW...AFTER BODY PRIME FOR FEW MONTHS ....YOU TAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK E THE GH OUT....AND INCREAESE TRENBOLONA OR INTRODUCE TRENBOLONA IN HIGH DOSES...

THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WILL TAKE YOU EVEN LOWER IN BODYFAT ...BY MAINLY THICKENING YOUR MUSCLE FROM THE INSIDE OUT...AND CREATING ADDITIONAL LEAN MUSCLE ON YOU ....HOW? BY UTILZIING THE NEW MUSCLEL FIBERS THE GH CREATED....REMEMBER WHEN YOU PRIMED YOUR BODY ?  THOSE ARE THE FIBERS THAT THE TRENBOLONA ACE WILL TRIGGER AND THEY WILL BE DEVELOPED AND MATURED AND YOU WILL ADD LEAN MUSCLE TO YOU WHILE THICKNEINNG THE PHYSIQE ....THIS WILL CREATE EVEN LOWER BODYFAT ....BOTH FROM THE TERMO EFFECT OF THE TRENBOLONA AND MAINLY BECAUSE YOUR LEAN MUSCLE WILL INCREASE AS IN MORE LEAN TISSUE DUE TO EXTRA MUSCLE FIBERS FROM ....ALL TOGETHER NOW PUPILS...THAT GH YOU TOOK AND PRIMED YOUR BODY WITH

SO NOW ...YOU ARE CRUISING INTO THE BEST CONDITION OF YOUR LIFE...THE LARGEST MOST MUSCULAR LEANER AND TIGHTER YOU HAVE EVER BEEN ON HIGH DOSES OF GH ...

THE ABOVE WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING 6% DRY WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF STARTING DATE!,, BUT! WHAT WILL EB MISSING?

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT WILL BE MISSING....ALLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL TOGETHER NOW PUPILONIES...WHAT IS MISSING IS THE NUMBERS ON SCALE...SINCE YOU ARE IN BEST CONDITION AND YUO LOOK AMAZING AND EVERYONE ASK IF YOU COMPETE AND YOUR ARE MR LOCAL GYMAISUM BUT YOU AE 5'9 201 LB  ...SO WHAT WILL JOHNNY BOY DO ? HOW WILL JONNY BOY GO AND COMPETE AGAINST THE 230 240 LB IN THE NATIONALS HE SO WANT TO DO ?

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
THIS IS WHEN JONNY BOY PAY MONEY TO GET INSULINA ADVICE...AND DISCOVER THE POWER OF HGH AND INSULINA AND FINALY KNOW THAT HGH HAS TO GO WITH INSULINA TO CREATE THOSE 240LB  OF RUBBERY FAKE MUSCLE...

IF NOT? JONNY BOY STAY MR LOCAL SHOW 197LB ...OR IF LUCKY ...HE DOES TEAM UNIVERSE AND CLAIM NATURAL ORRRRR IF VERY LUCKY HE DOES DAMAGE AS LIGHT HEAVY IN NATIONAL SHOW ...BUT FOR THAT HE WIL HAVE TO HAVE REAL GOOD STRUCTURE AND REAL GOOD ABILITY TO GET CONDITIONED,,

KAPEESH?

ok now please do me a favour and book mark this posting so i dont need to repeat it ,, im getting tired of yo u

gh15 approved/bible index

lol, just eat a lot of protein and buy your muscletech produts.  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2012, 05:54:18 AM »
Like I said Kev is one of the greats but let's face it without his hormones he is a very small man naturally, 5'9 is nothing to sneeze about, Wes Welker height and he's tiny in terms of NFL players go. I would say it's his response and tolerance, in some aspects yes, genetics, but that word gets thrown around way too much.

You want genetics look at 6'5 Calvin Johnson or Terrell Owens or even Adrian Peterson the list goes on.....