Author Topic: How do I get to Kevin Levrone's size?  (Read 16939 times)

hematocritter

• Getbig III
Re: gh15, how do I get to Kevin Levrone's size?
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2012, 06:01:18 AM »

..ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TOGETHER NOW PUPILONIES.

LOL

the trainer

Re: How do I get to Kevin Levrone's size?
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2012, 04:36:34 PM »

I just want to look like this. How do I do this? Of course I don't have his genetics, but how do I get as close as possible?

If you want to get to Kevin size go to bed close your eyes and dream about it, then wake up look at your over juiced shitty genes and realized that it never going to happen.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2012, 05:24:51 PM »
Why do you take out the GH to get to a lower BF?  What's the benefit of this?  Is it just to reduce water to look leaner or to later shock your body with high GH?

You say to do the same thing in your 20' arms post and I've been wondering since.

you wont get the flaxible muscle look ,, you know when the muscle look playable,, i dont knwo how to explain this but steve namat has it going and many others ...you wont get this look of the sagi kalev and steve namat even though steve namat is bigger....you wont be able to get this look of skin and muscle while on gh ...the gh water will fuck it up even on pharma grade it will not be there ...UNLESS you knwo how to use diuretics ...prescribed ones like we do or.....you take out the gh ,,

playmobile muscle = when the muscle has the shape and the cuts clear and the skin get a drier look over the muscle ...your head starting to look smaller as in face start shrink due to water and fat taken out ....and its a process...you wont get it while on gh UNLESS you know how to use diuretics and expericne with them ...fellas who dont use diuretics can not be on the gh whiel trying to achieve play-mobile muscle

i cant find the exact word ...im talking about alasticity of muscle...the olympic gymnist type of muscle look when you go and can not believe how good they look ... this is the sagi kalev and steve namat look only on a fitness model and bodybuilder styole

i hope its understood

hgh need to be there but also need to know when to take it out ,,the magic of the muscule look comes after the gh is out for some weeks

gh15 approved

fallen angel

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2012, 06:04:55 PM »

I just want to look like this. How do I do this? Of course I don't have his genetics, but how do I get as close as possible?

Take handfuls of haloteston

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2012, 06:09:58 PM »

roids and lot of lifting and sleeping

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2012, 06:17:38 PM »
this look can ONLY come when hgh and insulina present in blood,, it is aas and hgh ....and then insulina put in timed right and just to enhance it all into the new level not screw it up like the retards today doing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2012, 07:55:35 PM »
roids and lot of lifting and sleeping

dude I've slept 6 hours in 4 days. I took 300mg EQ Monday 200mg tren-e 100mg tren ace all same syringe, I did three of these shos for three days in a row and I have a striation in my tricep that I have never seen before, no matter how much test or deca I ran. You can get by with little sleep, you need just enough.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2012, 08:14:22 PM »

If you want to get to Kevin size go to bed close your eyes and dream about it, then wake up look at your over juiced shitty genes and realized that it never going to happen.

there is a cure for genetics and it's called trenbalone primobolan equipoise, insulin and pharm grade HGH. To say "genetics" means you dont have any idea about genetics in the first place, all humans are the same. Give or take few pounds, drug response, structure. But still anyone can carry a certain amount of muscle on them. Just like there is a law of gravity there is a law to how much muscle the human body will carry on X amount of pharmaceuticals. I dont mean to flame you but it pisses me the fuck off when I read posts like yours when you act like bodybuilding is some sort of mystical bullshit and you have to be born on a Tuesday on the first of the month to a chunky mother with high testosterone levels to have the genetic blue print to get huge.   It's just science bro, there is no talent there is only achieving a certain level of concentraion via hormones in the blood ....to achieve an anabolic response. That's all it is....I thank gh15 for opening my eyes to bodybuilding this way, I feel so bad for those who do not get this. Can't take a knife to a gunfight...
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2012, 08:20:45 PM »
Like I said Kev is one of the greats but let's face it without his hormones he is a very small man naturally, 5'9 is nothing to sneeze about, Wes Welker height and he's tiny in terms of NFL players go. I would say it's his response and tolerance, in some aspects yes, genetics, but that word gets thrown around way too much.

You want genetics look at 6'5 Calvin Johnson or Terrell Owens or even Adrian Peterson the list goes on.....

response to sex hormones has nothing to do with height. Immune system yes, taller people are genetically superior as in the survival of the fittest but kevin's parents both had cancer. He did not come from good "genes" per say in that regard. He has black genes and his father was probably a bug strong italian guy.  just looking at his facial structure you can tell he is an extremely androgenic male and highly responsive to sex hormones.Deep set eyes, huge jawline, flared cheekbones, thick eyebrows.   I can tell what kind of response to drugs someone has within the first 5 seconds of meeting them and looking at their face.
l

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2012, 08:23:15 PM »
To me the genetic limitations or advantages only lie in things like muscle shape/structure(which don't get me wrong is important, but look at Branch), and response to SPECIFIC drugs.
If you are an endomorph and swimming in estrogen, you have to take different drugs than a meso who has never been above 10% BF his whole life.  Everyone can get to the same place regarding muscle size and conditioning, it's just a matter of what path YOU need in particular.

Once you are 240+ at 5% you can talk about "genetics" holding you back.  A lot of the guys that sing this genetics shit allday long have never been lean enough and/or big enough to even tell what they look like.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2012, 08:32:43 PM »
response to sex hormones has nothing to do with height. Immune system yes, taller people are genetically superior as in the survival of the fittest but kevin's parents both had cancer. He did not come from good "genes" per say in that regard. He has black genes and his father was probably a bug strong italian guy.  just looking at his facial structure you can tell he is an extremely androgenic male and highly responsive to sex hormones.Deep set eyes, huge jawline, flared cheekbones, thick eyebrows.   I can tell what kind of response to drugs someone has within the first 5 seconds of meeting them and looking at their face.
Taller people men, die before the short guys. Look at the 100 year old BB guy who is only 4'11. I work alot with the geriatric poppulaton and the women live the longest , followed by the short guys. I have a female patient who is 106. I have a bunch of older guys in their 90's and they are shorter than me and I am a midget.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2012, 08:35:07 PM »

Maybe by sucking his cock.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2012, 04:14:19 AM »
Its quite obvious levrone has a great structure, long muscle bellies, insertions, etc

The guy placed 2nd in his olympia debut!

But whats also obvious, is his response, as someone else said, much like arnold was / is phenomenal

Someone like makawwy back in the day was known for transforming day to day, and going from out of shape, to olympia competitor in weeks. Obviously to the world it was bob kennedys pre-exhaust principle and girondas methods, in reality, it was phenomenal response to steroids.