Author Topic: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )  (Read 59744 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2012, 03:14:55 PM »
:D

Dude, thats my traditional post contest Pizza shot!!!  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2012, 03:18:21 PM »
Dude, thats my traditional post contest Pizza shot!!!  ;D

;D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #127 on: March 25, 2012, 03:20:27 PM »
Not quite, but i'm sure i pwn the shit out of you.

It seems this is going to turn into another thread where people whine about me, and i didn't even start this "contest" between Sev and I, and i wanted no part of it...i just won it by doing nothing. Sorry guys, that I'm muscular....why this angers you people is beyond me...there are plenty of guys here who pwn me...and I don't harass them...i really don't give a fuck who has a better build than me and who doesn't, who is "lying" about their dosage..who gives a shit..bunch of petty bitches on this board

This...^^^^
?

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: March 25, 2012, 03:25:20 PM »
I like how the little dipshit tries to slide that in there.

I've been over 200 pounds since i graduated high school,  you idiot.

You had nothing in terms of physique until you began juicing six years ago.

You insult the collective intelligence of this board when you try to claim that you blew up and got 22 inch arms at over 40 with your natural hormonal output dwindling and having been tiny up until then.

Again, it's you that makes every thread take this direction because you deliberately tell inflammatory lies about your steroid use.

Is this what your life as amounted to? Nearly 50 and getting your kicks by pretending to be natural when you've privately disclosed to people from this very board that you run AAS and GH?? It's not normal my friend. It's actually very sad.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #129 on: March 25, 2012, 03:38:19 PM »

You insult the collective intelligence of this board when you try to claim that you blew up and got 22 inch arms at over 40 with your natural hormonal output dwindling and having been tiny up until then.

Again, it's you that makes every thread take this direction because you deliberately tell inflammatory lies about your steroid use.

Is this what your life as amounted to? Nearly 50 and getting your kicks by pretending to be natural when you've privately disclosed to people from this very board that you run AAS and GH?? It's not normal my friend. It's actually very sad.

now you know exactly when i started "juicing' and my arms are 22 inches....I've acknowledged you long enough, bye troll  ;)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 25, 2012, 03:43:55 PM »
Come on Ach, drop that 5 grand!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #131 on: March 25, 2012, 03:49:19 PM »

Have you saved every photo of Groink posted on the boards?
What's this weird fascination you people have with the guy?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #132 on: March 25, 2012, 03:52:50 PM »

The nose is the least of his worries. ;D ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: March 25, 2012, 03:54:26 PM »
now you know exactly when i started "juicing' and my arms are 22 inches....I've acknowledged you long enough, bye troll  ;)

Yes, a tactical withdrawal might be wise on your part. Just remember that the next time you make bullshit claims like "just one tiny cycle to get cut" or if you did "2grams you'd be a pro", I'll call you on it again.  Stop lying and trolling. There are enough people in the bodybuilding world doing it. Filt is not needed here as well.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #134 on: March 25, 2012, 03:59:11 PM »

that's not the rapper from digital underground,,,'do the humpty,the humpty hump...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #135 on: March 25, 2012, 04:02:07 PM »
Big Ach's sister looking hittable here:  :-*

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #136 on: March 25, 2012, 04:06:25 PM »
Yes, a tactical withdrawal might be wise on your part. Just remember that the next time you make bullshit claims like "just one tiny cycle to get cut" or if you did "2grams you'd be a pro", I'll call you on it again.  Stop lying and trolling. There are enough people in the bodybuilding world doing it. Filt is not needed here as well.

"FILT"  ::) ::) LOLOLOL....shut up already. You are beginning to sound like Apply85 with your "i'll call you on your lies" nonsense..you people are pathetic nobodies who have nothing better to do...LITERALLY than take pot-shots at people.  does this make you feel better about yourself ?

Let's be perfectly clear..i don't give a fuck what you think..you are an asshole gimmick..you make idiotic claims about things you have no clue about....and pat yourself on the back like you "did" something  ::)

I tolerate assholes like you to a point, and then i grow tired of it....and i ignore you...we are at that point now  ;)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #137 on: March 25, 2012, 04:06:34 PM »
I need a Big Ach Inc shirt.  That is phenomenal.
Y

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #138 on: March 25, 2012, 04:15:02 PM »
Thanx dude .. can you make one pic out of these two like a before and after?
wow, that is some good progress man, I think Groink got one up at you in terms physique, upper body only, however, I get the impression with your physique is stronger in terms of what you can lift, I guess what I am trying to say is you look stronger

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: March 25, 2012, 04:19:14 PM »
"FILT"  ::) ::) LOLOLOL....shut up already. You are beginning to sound like Apply85 with your "i'll call you on your lies" nonsense..you people are pathetic nobodies who have nothing better to do...LITERALLY than take pot-shots at people.  does this make you feel better about yourself ?

Let's be perfectly clear..i don't give a fuck what you think..you are an asshole gimmick..you make idiotic claims about things you have no clue about....and pat yourself on the back like you "did" something  ::)

I tolerate assholes like you to a point, and then i grow tired of it....and i ignore you...we are at that point now  ;)

You care so little that you said you were done and then instantly responded with a tearful, angry post.

You really are weak. You can give it out but cry like a little bitch when anybody says something back to you. I have seen you flame the shit out of lots of people on this board. They just ride it but you melt like crazy. Again, I wouldn't be calling people nobodies when you told certain people here just how low you had fallen and you BEGGED, yes BEGGED, to be allowed to meet Nasser. You were punching holes in your walls when he refused (I bet your landlord was pissed).

Now, I'll wait for you to "ignore me" for all of the 40 seconds it takes for you to make another misty- eyed, bleeding-fingered response.  ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2012, 04:44:14 PM »
No horse in this race, because Groink wins this pretty one-sided. Sev really should have started comparing himself to someone else at first, because he has no chance here. If he didn't say he weighed 218 lbs in the photo, I would have guessed 185 lbs.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2012, 05:39:26 PM »
this thread is real silly...
it is BODYBUILDING.. and all i am seeing are torso pics...
if you want to compare physiques get a pic of the 2 of them... head on.. no mirrorpics!!
one from the front , and one from the back.... in various poses....
legs are 50% of the equation....
and with a full body shot you can see how someone flows....

groink has a great torso and arms.... we all no that by now.... sev i think is built way better as a whole.. flows way better..... and has great legs....
it is not called arms building or torso building.... it is BODYBUILDING.....

so no way of saying who is better...... not with these pics....

Be Happy,
Optimus

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #142 on: March 25, 2012, 05:57:36 PM »

Look at 'groink' groping and dry humping the f@g in the vest.lol...and what about the fruitcake kneeling down doing the "limp wrist". Not a female to be found anywhere. Epic f@ggotry.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 25, 2012, 06:02:57 PM »
I need a Big Ach Inc shirt.  That is phenomenal.

Lol many people have asked me for those... we had them printed out for the whole family and on the back everyone had a different title!  I was the product so mine said BIG ACH in the back, others were CEO, marketing manager, personal physician, etc etc.....

Embarrassingly, the one year my entire family comes out like this, was also my worst year ever (ie. I got dead last in my class... But at least I won best poser!)  Go figure!

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: March 25, 2012, 06:16:47 PM »
Have to give this one to groink, better physique here

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #145 on: March 25, 2012, 06:17:27 PM »
its genetics.....
sev would need to be 20 lbs heavier than groink to look remotley as good... and he pro why
groink is a pure mesmorph .. and his muscle shape is round.. round round... .
no contest.......

choice is an illusion

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 25, 2012, 06:18:35 PM »

Look at 'groink' groping and dry humping the f@g in the vest.lol...and what about the fruitcake kneeling down doing the "limp wrist". Not a female to be found anywhere. Epic f@ggotry.

Looks like a bunch of pussy gettin' bros to me, gimmick.

MikMaq

« Reply #147 on: March 25, 2012, 06:19:09 PM »

It's getting comical how often you go on this same shit over and over. You got it in your mind that somehow you should be treated differently than anyone in the history of bodybuilding.

You're on loads of drugs, but somehow you'd look great natty when's there's not a pick to be seen.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2012, 06:26:28 PM »

Lot of hatin on Groink cause he looks better than almost all GetBiggers! 

Typical of the board members here!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #149 on: March 25, 2012, 06:33:59 PM »
Lol many people have asked me for those... we had them printed out for the whole family and on the back everyone had a different title!  I was the product so mine said BIG ACH in the back, others were CEO, marketing manager, personal physician, etc etc.....

Embarrassingly, the one year my entire family comes out like this, was also my worst year ever (ie. I got dead last in my class... But at least I won best poser!)  Go figure!

If I saw that group congregating I'd call Homeland Security.

Big Ach - you are becoming the middle east version of JNN. ;D