Author Topic: Tiger Woods Wins  (Read 15149 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Tiger Woods Wins
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2012, 12:33:29 PM »
He's not really stacking and tilting ala Plummer.

True...But its for a variation of the stack and tilt. There's not too many people on tour taking a divot off the tee with a 3 wood. Tiger now does...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2012, 12:50:49 PM »

Interesting that the holier than thou, born again Christian 'coach/intenseone' gimmick chooses an adulterer as an Idol.

You're still here loser? We'll take care of that.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2012, 02:42:56 PM »
True...But its for a variation of the stack and tilt. There's not too many people on tour taking a divot off the tee with a 3 wood. Tiger now does...

Tiger tees the ball VERY low.  A good swing will always bottom out after contact with the ball.

In the last 2 years, I have become what many would deem a very good golfer.  I am getting better now at an accelerated rate due to me finally being able to hold lag, no club throwaway, etc.

I have read all of the best books on golfing:  Hogan's Five Lessons, Hogan's Power Golf, Elkinton's book, Clampett's book, Snead's book and what might be the best of all: Homer Kelley's The Golfing Machine.

I am starting to see the genius in Foley's methods.  He is creating a one way miss, increased compression on the golf ball, which in turn gives greater distance and better trajectory to Tiger's swing.

Nothing like the Stack and Tilt swing employed by Wi, Baddelley (he has gone away from S&T).

OLE BIG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2012, 08:50:32 PM »
Tiger tees the ball VERY low.  A good swing will always bottom out after contact with the ball.

In the last 2 years, I have become what many would deem a very good golfer.  I am getting better now at an accelerated rate due to me finally being able to hold lag, no club throwaway, etc.

I have read all of the best books on golfing:  Hogan's Five Lessons, Hogan's Power Golf, Elkinton's book, Clampett's book, Snead's book and what might be the best of all: Homer Kelley's The Golfing Machine.

I am starting to see the genius in Foley's methods.  He is creating a one way miss, increased compression on the golf ball, which in turn gives greater distance and better trajectory to Tiger's swing.

Nothing like the Stack and Tilt swing employed by Wi, Baddelley (he has gone away from S&T).

Another bodybuilder that has read TGM?  Wow, I really don't believe it!