Author Topic: The Greatest Cycle Ever. Seeing DAILY changes to my physique.  (Read 70958 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: The Greatest Cycle Ever. Seeing DAILY changes to my physique.
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 10:41:34 AM »
thats a helluva lot of tren... 1050 mg PLUS daily TNE... hey more power to you bro.

my question:

1) Any sides? any bad tren sides?

2) any ancillary drugs?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 10:56:20 AM »
Rearden met and vouched for the guy, what more do you want? Jesus Christ.

Not only him, fiicking top members of site when my pictures circulated in November said I could go PRO on right compounds in next 1-2 years. Gh even said it! And I don't give
A FUCK what you think of him. But I am making the point that various top members w no attachment to one another gave me the g2g and said I could actually make a go at this Pro card!! And it is not a coincidence I was signed to one of the top modeling agencies until 2009 for fitness print and made actual $ while in grad school in NYC.

No I am not a top pro. But yes I have the fuckig experience. And physique. 230 at 5 percent. So don't try to fight me. I have only good intentions to help others and expose the bulkshit in this sport!!!

But this isn't about me!!! I am just trying to help others!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2012, 11:01:07 AM »
Not only him, fiicking top members of site when my pictures circulated in November said I could go PRO on right compounds in next 1-2 years. Gh even said it! And I don't give
A FUCK what you think of him. But I am making the point that various top members w no attachment to one another gave me the g2g and said I could actually make a go at this Pro card!! And it is not a coincidence I was signed to one of the top modeling agencies until 2009 for fitness print and made actual $ while in grad school in NYC.

No I am not a top pro. But yes I have the fuckig experience. And physique. 230 at 5 percent. So don't try to fight me. I have only good intentions to help others and expose the bulkshit in this sport!!!

But this isn't about me!!! I am just trying to help others!!

If you are going to be an IFBB then your pic will be out there, most likely Ron has a hard drive of you.

But you can't say Nubret like condition and Heath arms without expecting a few "show the pics"

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2012, 11:10:11 AM »
;D

GUYS ! SMOOF HAS THE SECRET ! HES DISCOVERED THE TREASURE ! ITS.......   USE A FUCKING SHIT TON OF THE MOST POWERFUL AND EXPENSIVE DRUGS ! WHOD HAVE THUNK IT ? A SHIT TON OF ROIDS, AND YOU GROW ! WOW ! SMOOF, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INSIGHT !

;D

no  pics - no muscles   ;)

Y

U posted in my thread back in November w pictures u ficking nut sucker . U are a drug
Addict as in narcotics and u are on Prozac - very unstable.

Yes I work !! I can afford hormones!! I am engaged!! I have a mortgage now too!! I have a kid on the way!!

Are u mad t bombs that I am an adult and u are a child ? A troubled child and disgrace to hormone users on America?

And finally my point is not "use as much drugs as
Possible!! See results!!"

My point is the specific mix of Primo + tren + Npp is giving me results like I have never seen before from AAS....

U won't ever know though. You realize even as a natural I had a superior physique to you to bomb right? 16 years old I had been seriously lifting for a
Few years and I was in all honesty in significantly better shape then you .

By 17 and a bit of old British dragon tren e? Lol, no comparison. You would just be my son. My point is I was born for this. I put in the work. You are a fan and u run ur fucking mouth when u shouldn't.

Get ur life together. U r a train wreck. I am writing this from my I phone at work that pays me well enough to afford these hormones and not bitch and complain and get jealous and fat.

I can help you, I know your
Type. First get
Your mind straight. Then we can address the fact
That you are made of estrogen; an estrogen float boat.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2012, 11:13:25 AM »
Smoof, how many needles are you injecting each day?  Do you fill 1 needle with multiple drugs?  Do you do 1 needle per?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2012, 11:14:35 AM »
If you are going to be an IFBB then your pic will be out there, most likely Ron has a hard drive of you.

But you can't say Nubret like condition and Heath arms without expecting a few "show the pics"

Remnant of Heath bud. I was just making the point that the primo was really bringing out the delts and making the upper triceps bulge. That's it.

Here to help, again. If you don't want to be helped and you jut want to fight we can do it that way too cause i happen to know I have discovered some truths lately and feel relieved to cut trough the lies I have heard for years.

Just Teying to share that I discovered the cycle that pros use. This is it basically. I am suddenly seeing my body turn into generation nothingness Cartoon, and I am ashamed to admit it, but i like it. A little humalog and I am straight up there.

But I am not going that route yet

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2012, 11:22:48 AM »

Remnant of Heath bud. I was just making the point that the primo was really bringing out the delts and making the upper triceps bulge. That's it.

Here to help, again. If you don't want to be helped and you jut want to fight we can do it that way too cause i happen to know I have discovered some truths lately and feel relieved to cut trough the lies I have heard for years.

Just Teying to share that I discovered the cycle that pros use. This is it basically. I am suddenly seeing my body turn into generation nothingness Cartoon, and I am ashamed to admit it, but i like it. A little humalog and I am straight up there.

But I am not going that route yet

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2012, 11:26:21 AM »
Smoof, how many needles are you injecting each day?  Do you fill 1 needle with multiple drugs?  Do you do 1 needle per?

Roughly 10 injections daily.

3 - 6 injections of gh depending on schedule (5-10 iu per)
1 nightly melanotan 2
Morning shot of 10 mg dianabol
Pwo injection of tne
4 cc injection before bed every night of all my compounds in glute

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2012, 11:29:01 AM »
you've been on tren a long time now. going back from 700 to 1400 down to 1050, what dosage have you found to like the most and do you feel that tren is a drug that never downregulates and it always keeps doin its job? gh15 said this: "with trenbolona you can fart upside down trenbolona dont care it always work efficient ,, trenbolona is like a black slave from before civil war....it is alway work efficient ,, trenbolona high dose low dose always work no matter how you treat it what you do to it always work lol as logn as legit,, "

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2012, 11:29:30 AM »
Ps .5 mg melanotan 2 before bed does wonders for overall complexion, and it takes away ALL AAS related acne and just makes you have the hardest erections ever . Shoot it sub q. Only peptide
That works.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2012, 11:34:36 AM »
you've been on tren a long time now. going back from 700 to 1400 down to 1050, what dosage have you found to like the most and do you feel that tren is a drug that never downregulates and it always keeps doin its job? gh15 said this: "with trenbolona you can fart upside down trenbolona dont care it always work efficient ,, trenbolona is like a black slave from before civil war....it is alway work efficient ,, trenbolona high dose low dose always work no matter how you treat it what you do to it always work lol as logn as legit,, "

Yes. 1400 mg is wk dose and I am exceeding that now in fact w my tne .

You must get blood pressure in order however .

And I advocate going off tren for a few months a year (and masteron). These 2 compounds pose serious health risks in long term....

But to answer question, tren never stops working If it is ace. With E your body grows accustomed . I just did massive
Tren e masteron e run and by the end I was feeling not much at all. As soon as tren A was introduced... Fireworks

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2012, 11:36:32 AM »
Ps .5 mg melanotan 2 before bed does wonders for overall complexion, and it takes away ALL AAS related acne and just makes you have the hardest erections ever . Shoot it sub q. Only peptide
That works.

Wish it took away my acne  >:(

I appreciate your post Smoof. I think people forget how rare it use to be that guys would post up their cycles that exceeded 2 grams of AAS. This really is a treat to see you go into detail about the compounds and how they have changed you and in what ways on a daily/weekly basis.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2012, 11:38:20 AM »
Yes. 1400 mg is wk dose and I am exceeding that now in fact w my tne .

You must get blood pressure in order however .

And I advocate going off tren for a few months a year (and masteron). These 2 compounds pose serious health risks in long term....

But to answer question, tren never stops working If it is ace. With E your body grows accustomed . I just did massive
Tren e masteron e run and by the end I was feeling not much at all. As soon as tren A was introduced... Fireworks

How do you handle the sides at doses like that? Even 350mg of Tren a week skyrockets my BP and thats with diet/BF in order.

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2012, 11:42:04 AM »
How was your diet with the cycle?
I remember who posted it in another topic and I enjoyed it.
BB life style.

DorianGrey

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2012, 11:46:37 AM »
im a rookie so my word isnt worth shit.
but for what is worth, ive been on 200mg test e and 400mg tren e and its fukin insane...

only the 4th week and im leaner then ever while my strenght just keeps rising.
only sides are a lil bit of sweat at night and in the gym

ive been running gear for about 3 months now...always on and i think im pretty hardcore
till i step in here and read stuff like this.

it makes you wonder alot of things. i dont know if its the diet or the tren e but something
is working really good and ive been dropping fat like crazy. not saying that i know much
but i think tren e has its place.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2012, 11:55:56 AM »
How do you handle the sides at doses like that? Even 350mg of Tren a week skyrockets my BP and thats with diet/BF in order.

it comes down to personal tolerance, i can handle tren +eq but im literally about to die if i throw ephedrine in the mix.... just have to see wut works for u and if u really depend on certain compounds need to use medication to combat the sides.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2012, 11:56:56 AM »
everytime i read a fuckin post by smoof i go and load the my syringe to 3 cc's i swear this kid is my fucking idol and he def knows his shit, tbombz ur a fuckin herb for hating on him lol

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2012, 11:57:07 AM »
Wish it took away my acne  >:(

I appreciate your post Smoof. I think people forget how rare it use to be that guys would post up their cycles that exceeded 2 grams of AAS. This really is a treat to see you go into detail about the compounds and how they have changed you and in what ways on a daily/weekly basis.

Thank you. I can't Believe melanotan ii plus salicylic acid basic wash wont take away acne...

I am in a unique position where I learned personally tips from some pros and guys who are at national stage due to my location in the prime city of this cult and my time in fitness modeling, top level .

I am astonished anyone would flame me for a thread like this. It is NOT all about throwing as many hormones together into an syringe and then just "growing". It takes years of foundation as natural then years of building on AAS foundation and then DIET and a willingness to live
Clean and not fully ignore cardio and instead ignore
Narcotics . at advanced stage this is easier said than done

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2012, 11:59:10 AM »
everytime i read a fuckin post by smoof i go and load the my syringe to 3 cc's i swear this kid is my fucking idol and he def knows his shit, tbombz ur a fuckin herb for hating on him lol

Thank you. And you have the exact frame 99 percent of bodybuilders would KILL for bejng 5'11- 6 foot and lean. You, me, no sleep: that frame
. And I know both of you will soon be on my level and I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know both of you this last year

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2012, 12:02:43 PM »
How many kits of blue tops do you have? At your pace you are doing about 2 kits a week. 

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2012, 12:06:52 PM »
How was your diet with the cycle?
I remember who posted it in another topic and I enjoyed it.

My diet is relatively clean. And I do about 20- 30 minutes of cardio daily.

I don't slack. I work hard. I have listed my diet many times but here was yesterday:

7am: 1 cup oats 1 cup non fat milk 12 egg whites

9 am: 1 scoop whey water

Noon: 14 oz beef, brown rice

1:30: 1 scoop whey in non fat milk

4:00: 12 oz sirloin cheeseburger with mayo and 2 orders of fries, milk shake

5:00 : train. Heavy. Delts. 5 plates on each side of hammer military. Seated dumbbell presses w 160s and other light work. Abs. Cardio.

7:30: massive dinner. Stir fry of about 5 chicken breasts in vinegar and sesame
Oil and a mountain of white and brown rice , vegetables .

9:00- egg whites, vanilla ice cream, pineapple / orange juice

11:30- 8 lz leftover beef mixed in with hummus stick in wrap and eat

Fucked fiancée until 2am after my gh shot and 4 cc shot

2am- entire carton of cottage cheese

And this was a "cheat" day

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2012, 12:09:42 PM »
How many kits of blue tops do you have? At your pace you are doing about 2 kits a week. 

Not
To get into too many specifics but i have 4 kits of serostim and about 16 kits of Chinese gh varying from K reship to novo to thanks all the way to a random kit of blue tops from an extremely respected local guy here who sells affordable blues comparable to Novos

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2012, 12:12:36 PM »
Ps regarding diet, sugar is very important to me
On this much gh... I crave it .. So i will
Sporadically drink glasses of apple or pineapple mixed w water
Through day

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2012, 12:13:07 PM »
Great post!

You are running a very serious cycle and I'm glad you are here and willing the share your experiences with us. No matter what you post on getbig, you are always going to catch some shit. Tbombz is a good bro, he just has a way with getting under your skin. In the end i think you realize this and know that you are always going to catch a little flack no matter what you post.

I have seen your pictures and I do believe you have upper level potential, but going Pro is a whole nother ballgame, which I'm sure you already know. I really want to see what you do the final week before the show.

Honestly, you would be taken more seriously with some pics, but i understand why you don't want to post them in the open. However I think it's only fair that you post some pics to show these guys you are serious. I know you are legit, but I think the regular members would like to see this transformation. A lot of people (including myself) don't take anything on the internet as any value without something to back it up. Sure it might open up the PM floodgates, but you can choose to respectfully not reply. Some days I get so many PM's i don't have enough time in the day to respond to all of them. It's your choice brother.

I train with two of the top NPC guys in my state and they run cycles similar to this, but they use more AAS and Slin. You are definitely on the right track man and i wish you the best. Your cycle actually isn't that wild compared to a lot of amateur guys i know. In fact it looks like you have put a lot of thought into what you are doing, which i think is awesome. You always need a gameplan.

You better PM me some contest pics, but if you are doing the show i think you are, i will see them in time anyway.

Good luck and thanks again for sharing!

8)

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2012, 12:15:50 PM »
That works.

how many times a week you shooting the melanotan and is this always r can u take a break and it will hold ur colour for certain period? how often using sunbed?   is the hgh helping combat the tren sides ?