Author Topic: My dog passed away! :(  (Read 18951 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: My dog passed away! :(
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2012, 07:05:26 AM »
John's head looks better with a little tibetian munk treatment.... ;)

LOL!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2012, 07:07:02 AM »
aw man that's sad  :'(  have you thought about getting him stuffed so you can still stroke him n stuff ?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2012, 07:40:37 AM »
you can nto replace a dog,, learn it ! like you can not replace a child ,, he is now suffering and it doesnt just go away ,, it stays in litle place in the heart for FUCKING EVER ,, it never leaves you ,, now he is looking for everything he ever had with him ,, all the memorys coming up ,, this was his BEST FRIEND you didnt hear that? you know what is best friend 13 years to raise him from nothing through all the years to se him growing and getting oldl ,, fuck hav esome tact

his loss is TRE MEN DOUS ,,no one can know what it is beside him ,, you only know it if you had your own BEST friend who left and even then its very individual ,, it can not be replaced ever...yes others will come but never another one like him ,, NEVER EVER

gh15 approved

GH15 - EXACTLY RIGHT

DUSTIN - SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2012, 08:32:30 AM »
That's Horrible! here is my weiner dogg I love the little guy! Its hard dogs are like your kids

I have a Weiner/ Minpin mix.... dogs are GREAT ....

Here is Rocky...

dustin

« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2012, 09:57:53 AM »
Thanks again, fellas. Buddy's ashes haven't arrived yet but I still have until the end of tomorrow to hear back, then I'll be gone for a nice long weekend to visit my relatives in the US. We're going to spread his ashes around his favourite lake as we figured that would be the most appropriate way to honour his passing.

My weiner dog Ronnie has been really blue this week and Lucy our pit puppy also seems to be really mellow as well, which is something I've never seen before. I don't know know if we're just imagining it either, but it looks like Ronnie either has some eye problems or he's been crying... I'm not joking. His eyes are all wet and he looks really depressed. I've been trying to stay positive for my family but I know they can totally pick up on it. Such amazing animals. Humans could learn a thing or two from them.

Just got back from the hospital but the urologist didn't show up on time. Got to work late and received a text saying that it's benign, just an angiomyolipoma causing haemorrhaging. But because there's so much blood they're wanting to run more tests in a few weeks to make sure there's nothing malignant. Pretty good news for now.

Spent a few hours backing up old hard drives and retrieving pictures from spare memory cards and discs. Found a picture of Buddy and I in 2003. I was probably 110lbs here lol... it was pretty awesome to find all the old pictures I had thought were gone. BTW, this image looks like it was taken with a fucking tennis ball lol 8)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2012, 10:10:36 AM »
Sorry about your loss Dustin.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2012, 10:20:07 AM »
Sorry for your loss. 

Think of the many good years you had with him :)