Author Topic: Obama exploting Trayvon's death.  (Read 2785 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Obama exploting Trayvon's death.
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2012, 05:19:20 AM »
I've been part of the 'concealed carry' world for 15 years.  I see these guys on the CCW forums since the 90s (alt.survival and whatever the misc boards were back then, and they're always saying the same thing.  "I hope so-and-so enters my property, I'll do this and that".  You see so many guys chiming in with "make sure the LEO on the phone knows you were scared for your life".  Reading that transcript, the guy so carefully hits on 3 steps of the bad guy drawing a gun.  In my OPINION, it really feels like he's laying down a defense in case he has to (or gets to) shoot someone. 

I'm just giving my opinion.  This guy spent his life pretending to be an armed cop.  He so carefully lays down the "this guy had a gun" defense.  Then he so carefully paints the kid as a drug user.  Then we see how angry this dude actually is, calling them "fcking a-holes" while on the cop.  I'm telling ya, if he can't curb the potty mouth when talking to the police, I'd love to hear what he thinks of these kids off the phone lol.

So we have an angry dude who exaggerates/hams up what he sees while laying down the perfect defense for a legal shoot.  I see it a mile away.  Maybe yall don't, that is cool - it's only my opinion.  It's just too textbook for laying down the groundwork to shoot somebody then have all the right answers. I'd LOVE to see his interview with that lead investigator - I'd bet $1 that he was word-for-word reciting the 911 call "Just like I told the operator, this guy was clearly on drugs, and I told him, he hand a bulge, he reached, he had it in his hand..."

I look fwd to being proven right, or wrong.  that initial interview was probably textbook legal shoot - and it wasn't an accident - he laid it out in the 911 call.  Just like I smelled bullshit when Cain paused on answers in his press conference, I smell bullshit with this dude.  I guess we'll see.  I admit I'm an immature emotional part-time lib, but at the same time, I know bullshit when I smell it.

how many of these 48 did he assume police powers and exercise actions beyond his legal authority?  You can't answer, and I can't answer.  neitehr of us can proven a negative unknown ;)
Hell, why didn't he shoot any people on the other 1200 days he's been legal to carry?  Surely we can't let 1 day out of 4 years of having a permit skew our view of him.   Hell, how come treyvon never got shot before?  Surely out of his 6200+ days on earth, he should have been shot already.  So we're saying there's a 1 in 6200 chance of...

See how your logic doesn't work?
All fucking lies again that you made up.
You have no fucking idea if he was the kind of dude that posts on one of those sites.
"Spent his whole life pretending to be a cop"
Fucking please. You have no fucking clue what this guy did his life, now youre pretending to know his life story from a pic and a 10 word phone conversation?
You really are a hypocritical bastard. You think you have this whole guys life figured out BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT without knowing the 1st thing about him. You throw him to the wolves because he was part of the neighborhood watch WHEN YOU YOURSELF ADMITTED YOU DID THE SAME FUCKING THING, including "coming up to them as militantly as possible and forcing them to leave"

GTFO.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2012, 01:51:02 PM »
Obama Campaign: Republicans Are "Politicizing" Trayvon Martin's Death

"His Republican opponents have jumped all over him because they do want to play politics with this issue. The President spoke from his heart on this, it was trying to emphasize with some parents who had just lost a child. By any measure, this was a tragedy and we need to let the investigation take its course," Stephanie Cutter, Obama's Deputy Campaign Manager, said on MSNBC today.

"People have to stop politicizing it," she added. "It's no surprise that some of our Republican opponents are trying to make an issue with this. But the President spoke from the heart and we need to let the investigation take its course."

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2012, 01:53:27 PM »
Obama Campaign: Republicans Are "Politicizing" Trayvon Martin's Death

"His Republican opponents have jumped all over him because they do want to play politics with this issue. The President spoke from his heart on this, it was trying to emphasize with some parents who had just lost a child. By any measure, this was a tragedy and we need to let the investigation take its course," Stephanie Cutter, Obama's Deputy Campaign Manager, said on MSNBC today.

"People have to stop politicizing it," she added. "It's no surprise that some of our Republican opponents are trying to make an issue with this. But the President spoke from the heart and we need to let the investigation take its course."

!?!?!
Coming from the camp that is making TRAYVON TEE'SHIRTS!?
Talk about playing on peoples emotions.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2012, 01:57:54 PM »
All fucking lies again that you made up.
You have no fucking idea if he was the kind of dude that posts on one of those sites.
"Spent his whole life pretending to be a cop"
Fucking please. You have no fucking clue what this guy did his life, now youre pretending to know his life story from a pic and a 10 word phone conversation?
You really are a hypocritical bastard. You think you have this whole guys life figured out BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT without knowing the 1st thing about him. You throw him to the wolves because he was part of the neighborhood watch WHEN YOU YOURSELF ADMITTED YOU DID THE SAME FUCKING THING, including "coming up to them as militantly as possible and forcing them to leave"

GTFO.

What it boils down to is that 240 is a real asshole and a gigantic hypocrite.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2012, 02:01:27 PM »
What it boils down to is that 240 is a real asshole and a gigantic hypocrite.

agreed a lot of the time.  but seriously, the Sanford PD sucks, and this guy was planning the defense for a justified shooting before the shooting occured.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2012, 02:35:15 PM »
agreed a lot of the time.  but seriously, the Sanford PD sucks, and this guy was planning the defense for a justified shooting before the shooting occured.
WTF!??!
You just keep doing the same shit over and over!
How the hell do you know what he was planning?
How in gods name do you possibly think you know this?
Again, all shit you "infered" from a picture, a 10 word phone conversation and your own personal bias.
You have no fucking idea what he was thinking, what are you, a fucking psychic?
Jesus Christ dude.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2012, 02:46:08 PM »
None of us "KNOW" anything here.  it's an opinions discussion board.  Yes, I "inferred" it from listening to the tape.  Obama never admitted he wanted to destory america, but 333386 damn sure inferred it.

Okay, to rephrase it - in my opinion, i believe the guy thought there might be a shooting, so he carefully laid out a defense while on the phone. I BELIEVE he then chose to chase after the person (knowing police woudl be there any minute) - meaning he chose to enter a situation of likely shooting.  TO me, that means the person wanted to shoot.

hell, none of us can KNOW much of anything here.  We don't KNOW if the witness had beer with the wannabe rent-a-cop every sunday for 4 years.  We dont KNOW anything here. 

To me, in my opinion, the guy thought a shoot was likely and not only prepared for it on the phone, but then followed the dude into the dark where it happened.   total dumbass.  and shady - "I think he looks like he is on drugs" = embellishment, IMO.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2012, 02:53:35 PM »
None of us "KNOW" anything here.  it's an opinions discussion board.  Yes, I "inferred" it from listening to the tape.  Obama never admitted he wanted to destory america, but 333386 damn sure inferred it.

Okay, to rephrase it - in my opinion, i believe the guy thought there might be a shooting, so he carefully laid out a defense while on the phone. I BELIEVE he then chose to chase after the person (knowing police woudl be there any minute) - meaning he chose to enter a situation of likely shooting.  TO me, that means the person wanted to shoot.

hell, none of us can KNOW much of anything here.  We don't KNOW if the witness had beer with the wannabe rent-a-cop every sunday for 4 years.  We dont KNOW anything here. 

To me, in my opinion, the guy thought a shoot was likely and not only prepared for it on the phone, but then followed the dude into the dark where it happened.   total dumbass.  and shady - "I think he looks like he is on drugs" = embellishment, IMO.
240, I have no problem with believing something. Its just that your opinions arent actually based on Zimmerman. Theyre based on an IDEA of a kind of person you hate, but you have no idea if Zimmerman was that person or not, and no evidence to support said theory.

Youre using your own personal dislikes (dislikes of gun-tough guys wannabe cop internet douches) and projecting them on Zimmerman. And you have no way of knowing if he WAS in fact that kind of person. You keep insisting he was this "fat, internet, wanna shoot somebody wannabe cop", and that would be fine if you could show me posts talking about it, records of him trying to arrest people, SOMETHING other than a 2 second phone convo where he was calling the cops because he was worried about a suspicious character in a neighborhood known for robberies.
You keep using outside sources to justify it, like "well a bunch like him post on the internet this or that", but you have no idea if he was like that or not. You WANT him to be like that, so you can hate him. Sorry, that shit dont fly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2012, 02:56:37 PM »
i haven't seen ANYTHING from zimmerman yet to show he was NOT one of those little big man, trying to be the hero, wannabe cops.

He tells the 911 operator he thinks dude is high, and that he pulled something from waistband - then he chases him thru dark yards? 

LOL, no rational person does that.  If I tell you "Hey, stoned armed dude down the alley", you don't trot down the alley- you let the cops do it.

So IMO, he's already proven he's either irrational (chasing someone he believed to be high and armed), or LYING (more likely)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2012, 03:03:04 PM »
i haven't seen ANYTHING from zimmerman yet to show he was NOT one of those little big man, trying to be the hero, wannabe cops.He tells the 911 operator he thinks dude is high, and that he pulled something from waistband - then he chases him thru dark yards? 

LOL, no rational person does that.  If I tell you "Hey, stoned armed dude down the alley", you don't trot down the alley- you let the cops do it.

So IMO, he's already proven he's either irrational (chasing someone he believed to be high and armed), or LYING (more likely)
Wow dude. Just, wow.
I cannot believe anyone is this fucking ignorant.
I sure hope you're never on a jury, you're a fucking disgrace to our country. If one of the founding fathers read this, they'd probably cry.

You are everything thats wrong with people today Rob.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2012, 04:44:30 PM »
This guys mom is trademarking shit on her own dead kid.

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2012, 09:55:53 AM »
Hoodie Appears in the White House
whitehousedossier.com ^ | April 4, 2012 | Keith Koffler

Posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2012 12:52:52 PM by Free ThinkerNY

A pastor who attended the Easter Prayer Breakfast at the White House today was wearing a hoodie sweater, apparently in support of Trayvon Martin, the black youth who was killed by George Zimmerman.

The pastor, among many clergy in attendance at the annual East Room gathering, is not named in the press pool report from the event.

Martin was wearing a hoodie when he was shot, and the apparel has become a symbol worn by those showing sympathy for him and outrage against Zimmerman.

From the pool report:

One pastor wore a hoodie, the symbol of Trayvon Martin, the young black man shot to death by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman.

(Excerpt) Read more at whitehousedossier.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2013, 09:15:08 AM »
Bump

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2013, 11:07:12 AM »
race race raceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

seriously, if the TV stopped talking about race for 20 years, then racism and prejudice would COMPLETELY end.  Seriously.  One generation is all it takes.  let grandpa take his preferences to the grave.  20 years without Rush, MSNBC, sitcoms, etc going on about how race is so divisive. 

It's like they keep it alive by reminding people that it's there.   

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2013, 11:09:15 AM »
race race raceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

seriously, if the TV stopped talking about race for 20 years, then racism and prejudice would COMPLETELY end.  Seriously.  One generation is all it takes.  let grandpa take his preferences to the grave.  20 years without Rush, MSNBC, sitcoms, etc going on about how race is so divisive. 

It's like they keep it alive by reminding people that it's there.   

That's how power is maintained.  You define an enemy, blame it for all your problems and claim your the only one who can handle the enemy
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2013, 11:31:52 AM »
That's how power is maintained.  You define an enemy, blame it for all your problems and claim your the only one who can handle the enemy

sounds like every right wing poster on this board (or at least one) who blames everything on Obama

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2013, 11:35:13 AM »
sounds like every right wing poster on this board (or at least one) who blames everything on Obama

It's a  commentary on social groups from a historical perspective.  Is 3 the new boogey man? Reductio ad 3um.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2013, 11:37:33 AM »

::)  ::)

Obama is exploiting the death of Ashtray even today by connecting it to "gun violence"

If Zimm didn't have his gun he could have been killed since Ashtray was slamming his head into the pavement.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2013, 11:43:46 AM »

Obama is exploiting the death of Ashtray even today by connecting it to "gun violence"

If Zimm didn't have his gun he could have been killed since Ashtray was slamming his head into the pavement.

If Zimm didn't have a gun his pussy ass wouldn't have even have gotten out of the truck

if Zimm hadn't been so fucking stupid in the first place he wouldn't have even falsely profiled Martin

Maybe Obama should use this as an example our shitty education system that produces adults that are too stupid to even graduate from a lame community college

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2013, 11:52:32 AM »

shitty circular logic, dude.

without his gun, zimmerman wouldn't have had the balls to jump outta car and chase a man he claimed was high and possibly armed ;)

so stick with attacking using logic, not these stretches.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2013, 12:01:12 PM »

shitty circular logic, dude.

without his gun, zimmerman wouldn't have had the balls to jump outta car and chase a man he claimed was high and possibly armed ;)

so stick with attacking using logic, not these stretches.

Prove it, he-who-chronically-lies. Zimmerman was working the neighborhood watch before he got his gun.

Maybe he's not a little bitch like you who can't leave the house without a piece strapped to him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2013, 12:14:52 PM »
Prove it, he-who-chronically-lies. Zimmerman was working the neighborhood watch before he got his gun.

Maybe he's not a little bitch like you who can't leave the house without a piece strapped to him.

hey, it's a discussion board.  can't prove much about this, especially cause zimmerman's story has changed.  Anyway, it's over now.  he beat the rap.

If he possesses an OUNCE of common sense, he doesn't jump outta truck to chase after a person he believes to be on drugs and possibly armed.   Either he lacks common sense, or he's the baddest MOFO in history, to take on armed junkie.

either way, doesn't matter.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2013, 04:13:08 PM »

Boom.  Exactly, he was doing the job well before he got the gun.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2013, 04:54:59 PM »
Maybe Obama should use this as an example our shitty education system that produces adults that are too stupid to even graduate from a lame community college
youre right but you shouldnt talk about trayvons girlfriend like that