Author Topic: So my girlfriend cheated on me...  (Read 16717 times)

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
So my girlfriend cheated on me...
« on: March 29, 2012, 01:12:44 AM »
we lived together for 4 years, i payed for her and gave her all she wanted, took her to vacations, she was my only friend and i loved her dearly.
honestly i guess i was getting tired of the whole thing and afraid to admit to myself, several times we faught and i threatened to leave.
now i found out she cheated on me coz "she felt she was temporary for me and i didnt love her anymore".

/beta male, out

buresu

• Getbig II
Re: so my girlfriend cheated of me
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 01:13:43 AM »
she needs to be anal raped

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 01:16:01 AM »
women always have an excuse for cheating and they say it's always the men's fault. fucking bitches!

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 01:16:51 AM »
she has entirely made me believe it is my fault

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 01:17:01 AM »
All girls are scum. Fuck em and leave em.

True approved.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 01:18:02 AM »
You came to the right place.

BayGBM will bum you into gayness.

No more women troubles for you.
P

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 01:18:40 AM »
we lived together for 4 years, i payed for her and gave her all she wanted, took her to vacations, she was my only friend and i loved her dearly.
honestly i guess i was getting tired of the whole thing and afraid to admit to myself, several times we faught and i threatened to leave.
now i found out she cheated on me coz "she felt she was temporary for me and i didnt love her anymore".

/beta male, out

Maybe the fact that you are a delusional dummy who can't spell above a third grade level?

I know I would lose a little respect for a woman who was incapable of spelling a word as simple as "fought"

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 01:22:41 AM »
i came to get big for the brutal truth.

funny thing is she cheated on someone with me when we just got together, for similiar reasons

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 01:24:13 AM »
i came to get big for the brutal truth.

funny thing is she cheated on someone with me when we just got together, for similiar reasons

/beta male, out

In your own words.... "I took her to vacations".....

Maybe she was looking for a male who could actually complete a simple sentence without sounding like a complete jerkoff as well?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 01:24:40 AM »
English is probably not his native language...I am only monolingual,..this guy is much more clever with languages than I am...

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 01:26:02 AM »
haha, i know it sounds funny seeing what i typed here, sounds like something ud see on dr phil
but for the first 3 years i was poor, only for the last year i have a decent job. i guess a vacation doesnt mean shit, but still it was fun.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 01:27:06 AM »
yeah dude, im not from an english speaking country. i guess i should install a spellchecker though :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2012, 02:11:54 AM »
Well .. it's up to you now. Either accept it and move on (chances are she-ll cheat on you more and more) or cut everything off and move on.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 02:16:37 AM »
time to start puting d-bol and anadrol into her food and drinks  :-* MUTATE HER INTO MALE!

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012, 02:19:05 AM »
it's sounds like you believe women have all the power..
No man who believes women have all the power will EVER, EVER be attractive
to any of them.

No matter what you think...She lost her attraction for you because you lost your personal power. Other wise she would not have cheated.  

Invariably, every guy who thinks women have all the power is NOT
succeeding with them.

Self-deprecation  ::) by calling yourself "Beta Male" (even if said sarcastically) do you really think that
continuing to believe that way is ever going to START working in
your favor???
Truly, any man who wants to succeed with women (as in EVER) has got
to take his power back.  It's the very nature of what drives sexual
attraction.

There's really no other option when you think about it.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 02:19:39 AM »
Fuck her. move on. I could never forgive a girl who cheated on me. sometimes i have a fight with my girlfriend and the next day she's all smiley and shit and i look at her face and think "crazy b**ch did you just forget we fought yesterday?". if she cheated on my i would just leave no name calling or anything it's not in my nature but just leave.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 02:27:39 AM »
a female is never a male...they dont think with their pussy ,, IF a girl cheatd on you that menas she is a whore,, but then again you knew it ...you spend moneyon her lol who in their right mind spend moneyon woman? you make them spend on you you fucking retard,, after being in my university for 7 years this is what you bring ?

a girl never cheat ! ! ! the ones who do which mainly are americano whores with you jknow the all step dady made me suck his cock when i was 14 when my mom went to tke care of my granma...you know those americano whores...those ones are never to be with ...you only fuck

you actualy took her to vacations? lol  i dont knwo what to say im realy dont knwo what to say here ,,

YOU ARE BODYBUILDER,, YOU ARE THE ATTENTION SEEKER WHORE IN THE RELASHIOSHIP SHE IS ONLY A SIDE KICK IF SHE LOVE YOU SHE WILL DOWHATEVER IT TAKES TO BE WITH YOU ,, and NEVER EVER NEVER EVER CHEAT ON YOU

a girl who cheat already had many cocks before that im talking here good 30-40 cocks at least,, this is not because of attention ...cheating takes effort...it does...because the male who come to her....he put out he is intrested but SHE NEED TO PUT IT BACK OUT...and yes americana whores are that easy but...forget about it your posting piss me off,, generation nothingness no need to elaborate anymore

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2012, 03:22:07 AM »
and gave her all she wanted,

impossible.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2012, 03:47:33 AM »
i sympathise with you man, just split up with my girlfriend a few weeks ago of 3 years. just cut off all contact. Also get on the hormonas and soon you won't care, thats what im going to do  ;D.

Also remember she will probably get over it WAY quicker than you will but you will probably come to a point especially if you hear she has been with someone else where you think fuck it and stop caring.

it's sounds like you believe women have all the power..
No man who believes women have all the power will EVER, EVER be attractive
to any of them.

No matter what you think...She lost her attraction for you because you lost your personal power. Other wise she would not have cheated. 

Invariably, every guy who thinks women have all the power is NOT
succeeding with them.

Self-deprecation  ::) by calling yourself "Beta Male" (even if said sarcastically) do you really think that
continuing to believe that way is ever going to START working in
your favor???
Truly, any man who wants to succeed with women (as in EVER) has got
to take his power back.  It's the very nature of what drives sexual
attraction.

There's really no other option when you think about it.

totally agree with this, probably where I went wrong. started thinking low of myself and not doing alot and it makes girls not appreciate you.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2012, 03:48:08 AM »

/beta male, out

Sux dude, you'll get over it... dont spoil bitches just for the sake of it...dont "take them to vacations" just because you can...let them earn it... you gotta show them that YOUR the prize in the relationship, and not her

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2012, 03:49:07 AM »
it's amazing how you are still considering forgiving her behavior.

she who has cheated shall cheat again!

robingraves

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2012, 03:49:28 AM »
Welcome to the NFL, Rookie

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2012, 03:50:24 AM »
And the problem is forgiving does not fucking work. i went through that shit. you just have trust issues at the end of the day and always ni the back of ur mind you will wonder if she will do it again and it makes u question urself, just all bullshit . so just end it and move on as quickly as possible. Summer is coming up anyway so you got a good chance tog et in great shape and work hard and then enjoy the ladies  :)

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2012, 03:51:40 AM »
it's amazing how you are still considering forgiving her behavior.

she who has cheated shall cheat again!

It's difficuklt when u got strong feelings for someone but u have to use rational thinking not emotional thinking, rationally its retarded to forgive a woman who does such a thing even if you feel like you should forgive her.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2012, 04:04:03 AM »
Sorry to be cruel but your this threads titel says it all....

so my girlfriend cheated on me

Accurate would have been

so my girlfriend is cheating on me

Its not just going to stop this time, you can expect her to cheat on you again, once you let them get away with it once its bye bye man card and helloooo pink hello kitty panties for you.

I say ditch the bitch today.

And don't buy into the whole emotional black mailing bullshit - You don't love me enough - fuck you you stupid cunt there is no excuse for cheating, its not an accident, it doesn't just happen - its the end and should be the end to your relationship.