Author Topic: So my girlfriend cheated on me...  (Read 16722 times)

biff

• Getbig IV
Re: so my girlfriend cheated of me
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2012, 04:37:44 AM »
i came to get big for the brutal truth.

funny thing is she cheated on someone with me when we just got together, for similiar reasons

so she's a cheater. why are you surprised now? this is how she 'breaks up'.

years ago the same thing happened to a friend of mine, he had met a girl why she was seeing someone else, he knew it, hung out a few times, banged her, then she dumped the old boyfriend. few years later he catches her on the phone, finds out she has been hanging out with some other guy, etc etc. he says "i never thought she was the type to do this!"

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2012, 04:38:13 AM »
Only, ONLY situation where you should consider forgiving a cheating for a gf, is if you'd know that it was because of you taking "alpha male" thing too far (not on purpose.. but by just being an asshole and generally - not caring much about her needs, etc, etc.. And you will KNOW it without her saying a thing or trying to make up an excuse.) and if you'd know that it's for sure at least partially your fault. Oh, and if she'd be devastated almost to the same extent as you are, after the fact.
 But it sounds like you've been the "good guy" and did the things "right", so forgivness is OUT OF THE QUESTION in this one, don't even think about that. She deserves to be shot tbh, but just cut her loose.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2012, 04:41:15 AM »
post up some pics of her so that we can fully comprehend the situation,  and also give you the proper course of action.
I

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2012, 04:48:23 AM »
post up some pics of her so that we can fully comprehend the situation,  and also give you the proper course of action.

Ditto. Some noodz would be a good revenge. GB community would appreciate that too.

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2012, 05:13:15 AM »
Sounds like you don't have a shred if self-respect so you may as well get used to it.  Bottom line is that you are the problem and until you learn how to be a man with his head held high....this is what you have to look forward to.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2012, 05:40:42 AM »
we lived together for 4 years, i payed for her and gave her all she wanted, took her to vacations, she was my only friend and i loved her dearly.
honestly i guess i was getting tired of the whole thing and afraid to admit to myself, several times we faught and i threatened to leave.
now i found out she cheated on me coz "she felt she was temporary for me and i didnt love her anymore".

/beta male, out

Mail order gf?  Call the company and ask for refund

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2012, 05:43:42 AM »
You said she made you feel as if it was YOUR fault???  Of course, lol.  That's how they deny guilt and don't fess up to what they've done.  They know they're wrong when they say that shit.

Listen, if you want to see if this chick is truly sorry and really...really really really wants to be with you then there's only one thing that must be done.  This will also show her your no schmoe.  Tell her you want the same thing.  Tell her you must get a threesome with her and some other chick, but x2.  That's right, TWICE, with two different chicks, two different occasions.  If she does not agree to this, then dump her, she's not sorry.  Eye for an eye when it comes to this type of shit my friend.  Don't ever forget, we may be men, but you must be better than that.  Be a Wolf among sheep.  

If you really want to be with this chick, do what I said above.  Show her there will be consequences for fucking you over.  You don't have to beat her or whip her ass or anything like that.  But, she must know, in the future, if she decides to stay, if she does wrong, she will suffer consequences.  Two threesomes, with two different girls is a good consequence to start.

Now, after that, dont' ever bring up the cheating again.  If she thinks this is drowning you in misery, she'll stomp all over your balls again.  Show it doesn't mean shit to you because you can leave anytime and replace her.  Trust me, that's what she thinks of you.  Flip the tables on her.  Show her your love and emotions is not to be fucked with.

Now worst case scenario.  If she doesn't agree to it, walk away.  Yeah, it will be the hardest thing you've ever had to do.  It will make you wallow in your on misery for a few weeks, but this my friend is GOOD.  It will make you stronger the next time around and make you choose better or at least know how to handle women better in the future.  You must never become bitter.  Become stronger.  There's to many women out there that WANT you to show them YOUR boss.  If they start thinking THEY'RE boss, you've lost.  So if you have to dump this chick, just sweet out the pain.  But the worst thing of all that can happen, is you do NOTHING.  If nothing is done, and you stay, your asking to dip your dick in sloppy seconds all the time while she lives off of you.  That my friend is the truth.  Women are master manipulators.  You've got to be a master manipulator yourself if you ever want to win at this game.  I'm sorry, that's the way it is.  

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2012, 05:49:14 AM »
You said she made you feel as if it was YOUR fault???  Of course, lol.  That's how they deny guilt and don't fess up to what they've done.  They know they're wrong when they say that shit.

Listen, if you want to see if this chick is truly sorry and really...really really really wants to be with you then there's only one thing that must be done.  This will also show her your no schmoe.  Tell her you want the same thing.  Tell her you must get a threesome with her and some other chick, but x2.  That's right, TWICE, with two different chicks, two different occasions.  If she does not agree to this, then dump her, she's not sorry.  Eye for an eye when it comes to this type of shit my friend.  Don't ever forget, we may be men, but you must be better than that.  Be a Wolf among sheep.  

I like this ^^^^

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2012, 05:56:45 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2012, 05:58:39 AM »
we lived together for 4 years, i payed for her and gave her all she wantedha ha sucker , took her to vacations, she was my only friend HA HA Loner and i loved her dearly. HA HA Pussy Whipped
honestly i guess i was getting tired of the whole thing and afraid to admit to myself, several times we faught and i threatened to leave.
now i found out she cheated on me coz "she felt she was temporary for me and i didnt love her anymore".HA HA he bought her bullshit!
/beta male, out Confirmed!
Whats your exact location!
V

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2012, 05:59:20 AM »
Yeah. Very good advice ^^

When a gf cheated on me (and I was guilty for that to a big extent... Let's say I was a "Boss of the bosses" and took it way too far, hah...) she was ready to agree with literally ANYTHING I could've offered as a "make up for it", anything, threesome, three diff. bitches, hell I could've asked her to talk one of her girl friends to have sex with me and I know she would've tried just to please me and show how sorry is she.. That's when you know a person does really regret.
 It hasn't worked out, as I couldn't accept the fact anyway, after some time, but there ARE situations where it's worth considering forgiveness. Tho' not in this case I think. Fella was a pussy to begin with, that's a no go.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2012, 06:35:04 AM »
most broads are created evil, theres afew cool ones in the mix but not many. they are just born with an evil disposition. the longer your with them the more the evil comes out and manifests its self
R

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2012, 06:47:40 AM »
gold digger.

yuns need to learn to read eyes and be able to tell by looking if a girl is a whore.  eyes are the windows to the soul and they will tell you a lot more than her lying mouth will.

it's just like buying a dog, you have to look at the eyes to see how intelligent it is. 

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2012, 07:36:06 AM »
a female is never a male...they dont think with their pussy ,, IF a girl cheatd on you that menas she is a whore,, but then again you knew it ...you spend moneyon her lol who in their right mind spend moneyon woman? you make them spend on you you fucking retard,, after being in my university for 7 years this is what you bring ?

a girl never cheat ! ! ! the ones who do which mainly are americano whores with you jknow the all step dady made me suck his cock when i was 14 when my mom went to tke care of my granma...you know those americano whores...those ones are never to be with ...you only fuck

you actualy took her to vacations? lol  i dont knwo what to say im realy dont knwo what to say here ,,

YOU ARE BODYBUILDER,, YOU ARE THE ATTENTION SEEKER WHORE IN THE RELASHIOSHIP SHE IS ONLY A SIDE KICK IF SHE LOVE YOU SHE WILL DOWHATEVER IT TAKES TO BE WITH YOU ,, and NEVER EVER NEVER EVER CHEAT ON YOU

a girl who cheat already had many cocks before that im talking here good 30-40 cocks at least,, this is not because of attention ...cheating takes effort...it does...because the male who come to her....he put out he is intrested but SHE NEED TO PUT IT BACK OUT...and yes americana whores are that easy but...forget about it your posting piss me off,, generation nothingness no need to elaborate anymore

gh15 approved

I love gh15's posts about women and relationships.  He makes it sound it's peice of cake to get these "american whores".  I've found that when some guys have found the approach to getting them it's automatic for them to get peice of ass from women. 

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2012, 07:37:41 AM »
Blah, blah, blah.

Go to the gym.

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2012, 11:24:35 AM »
we lived together for 4 years, i payed for her and gave her all she wanted, took her to vacations, she was my only friend and i loved her dearly.
now i found out she cheated on me coz "she felt she was temporary for me and i didnt love her anymore".

/beta male, out

Describe what your sex life was like with her, and how it changed (if at all) over the course of your relationship. More often than not, there's a problem on the sexual side of the equation when a woman cheats like that.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2012, 11:28:09 AM »

/beta male, out

you sir are the problem

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2012, 11:51:04 AM »
1- Buy more Gear
2- Get bigger and leaner
3- Date girls better than her
4- Let her know
5- After she calls you begging for your cock, screw her, and say bye bye.

Thats your turnover.

NEVER, NEVER, give second chances to someone who cheated you, no matter what.

Do you want this girl to be the mother of your kids? come on.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2012, 11:51:34 AM »
Immediately start giving yourself the love and respect that she isn't and move on. Doesn't matter how hard it may be DON'T wait - just do it now. Things may be difficult but you can't build on a faulty foundation, rip the building down and start building from scratch (with someone new). :)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2012, 12:25:35 PM »

/beta male, out

Did you love her?  Why didn't you marry her?  If you want her to "forsake all others" you then you should put a ring on it.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2012, 12:41:24 PM »
Fuck her. move on. I could never forgive a girl who cheated on me. sometimes i have a fight with my girlfriend and the next day she's all smiley and shit and i look at her face and think "crazy b**ch did you just forget we fought yesterday?". if she cheated on my i would just leave no name calling or anything it's not in my nature but just leave.

I hate this shit. Its usually when shes in the wrong too and owes your ass an apology but instead just decides to act like everything is peachy the next day.

Agree with you on the cheating, id be out. Girl cheats on you, she has lost her respect for you. Peace out and not only will you get over her but you will gain her respect and have the privledge of denying her request to get back together.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2012, 12:46:47 PM »
If you never done XTC, drop some with her and tell her that you don't think you will ever get over her cheating on you unless you can get some threesome girl on girl action. Do this for about few months with only hot chicks until its gets boring. Then it will be a lot easier to see her for the true whore that she really is...Take control and really bring her over to the dark side...

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2012, 01:59:10 PM »
I took my gf back. Ull hate her for it don't do it. Ull never feel fully in love again and never have that feeling u had for her before. However. Cheating on her consistently has made me feel much better. And i mean consistently with many diff women lol

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2012, 02:20:18 PM »
there are some good ideas in here.

if she cheats and you want to get even, pretend to forgive and cheat constantly. win win.

or the threesome thing can be tried too, why not.

once she cheats it should not be forgiven without retribution anyways

problem is ive never had it happen to me. i just get dumped lol

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2012, 02:27:30 PM »
get a body like zyzz and you can smash anyone !!!!
L