Author Topic: So my girlfriend cheated on me...  (Read 16715 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: so my girlfriend cheated of me
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2012, 02:32:33 PM »
get a body like zyzz and you can smash anyone !!!!

yeah just go out and "get" his genetics too. why not :)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: So my girlfriend cheated on me...
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2012, 12:02:16 AM »
drop her. don't talk to her..explaining anything. silence will tear her up..move on..seriously
irongearco.com

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2012, 01:29:25 AM »
As above, don't talk to her....cut her off, women HATE that.

Also learn from it. In my experience if you treat a person like they can do no wrong they eventually start to believe it themselves and behave like a girls. I'm not saying to treat future girlfriends badly but don't put them on a pedestal, treat them like you would one of your friends and save the big gestures purely for birthdays, anniversaries etc etc....
C.U.N.T

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2012, 02:34:15 AM »
you obviously arent doing it for her in the bedroom,,, only solution is to invite other men round to fuck her while you hide in the wardrobe dressed in a nappy, furiously playing with your self

im sorry bid, this is the only way!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2012, 03:01:57 AM »
Did you love her?  Why didn't you marry her?  If you want her to "forsake all others" you then you should put a ring on it.

If your people had the right to be married (yes, I support) you'd quickly realize how few problems it solves.  For any misbehavior issue, the security of marriage is just gasoline on a fire.  

You're really not missing out on much.  Most married men would happily hand over the sum total of their tax savings if it would call down a bolt of lightning on the wife.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2012, 04:49:20 AM »
actually someone was spot on here with being an asshole and doing the "asshole" thing overboard (or maybe im just an asshole).
i treated her like shit for like a year, then one of her close relatives got sick and i didnt give a shit and acted like a jackass demanding her spend time with me and not treat that personV (not directly, but implying it).
she also lost her job and i was paying for everything, we faught several times and i told her she can take her shit and go, coz im paying for everything here and its my house (we used to pay 50/50 when she had a job). i was playing it asshole tough guy and honestly deep down i wanted her gone but i didnt have the balls to break it off, in a sense i guess she did me a favor.
when shed call me from the hospital where shed stay for the whole night id speak to her coldly as if i dont give a shit and like i was doing her a favor talking. the whole thing happened right before that person passed away and she told me she was horribly sorry and she will do whatever i want (including the 3 some soneone suggested)
either way, now i suddenly dont want her to go (wtf? i wanted her to go for a long time)
so i guess i had it coming in a sense

ps: this is not bullshit she told me, this is what actually happened

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2012, 05:02:00 AM »
actually someone was spot on here with being an asshole and doing the "asshole" thing overboard (or maybe im just an asshole).
i treated her like shit for like a year, then one of her close relatives got sick and i didnt give a shit and acted like a jackass demanding her spend time with me and not treat that personV (not directly, but implying it).
she also lost her job and i was paying for everything, we faught several times and i told her she can take her shit and go, coz im paying for everything here and its my house (we used to pay 50/50 when she had a job). i was playing it asshole tough guy and honestly deep down i wanted her gone but i didnt have the balls to break it off, in a sense i guess she did me a favor.
when shed call me from the hospital where shed stay for the whole night id speak to her coldly as if i dont give a shit and like i was doing her a favor talking. the whole thing happened right before that person passed away and she told me she was horribly sorry and she will do whatever i want (including the 3 some soneone suggested)
either way, now i suddenly dont want her to go (wtf? i wanted her to go for a long time)
so i guess i had it coming in a sense

ps: this is not bullshit she told me, this is what actually happened

dude, post up a pic and let's see what the fuss is all about.

otherwise go and pretend that you are a grapefruit and stand next to Kai
I

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2012, 05:03:45 AM »
sorry, i wont setisfy your curiosity

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2012, 05:26:25 AM »
we lived together for 4 years, i payed for her and gave her all she wanted, took her to vacations, she was my only friend and i loved her dearly.
honestly i guess i was getting tired of the whole thing and afraid to admit to myself, several times we faught and i threatened to leave.
now i found out she cheated on me coz "she felt she was temporary for me and i didnt love her anymore".

/beta male, out

bwahaahaha, idiot.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2012, 05:50:27 AM »
bwahaahaha, idiot.

i didnt pay for her most of the time it was 50/50, until she lost her job.
plus, i can afford it  :)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2012, 05:54:39 AM »
i didnt pay for her most of the time it was 50/50, until she lost her job.
plus, i can afford it  :)

Still stupid. "50/50", that's a weak excuse man, especially if you say you acted like an asshole.

Looks like SHE was the smart one, making you pay then leaving you.

Be smarter next time.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2012, 05:55:16 AM »
Dude you sound like a complete penis, you were lucky to have a girlfriend.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2012, 06:11:07 AM »
Take it out on her genitalia with the hardest pounding you have ever given her.  She will, weirdly, enjoy the stiff rogerring you give her.  And you will satisfy your hateful feelings towards her.  You might even feel guilty afterwards. But, she will know you are the man. And when you drill her, she will want to be brutally owned by you.  You will reafirm yur alpha status in her mind. And leave her too sore to be thinkin about other shit.  She wants to be used like a whore.  So, give her what she wants.  But, because she wont be what you want. (whore not a houswife).  She doesnt seem like the type to be down with you and put up with your bodybuilding shit and cook your meals and be a source of stability for you.  She seems like she needs attention.  So, when she gets old to you, and if youre still mad at her.  Fuck her best friend and show her the pic.  Destroy her and then get a nice stable broad, who will ride with you to the death and worship you and put up with your bodybuilding lifestyke shit and never stray. 

It worked for your mom

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2012, 06:17:26 AM »
;D

Excellent retort.  No comeback could do this justice. 

This is what makes getbig the shit

Hahahaha so true,

I visited a few other forums over the years and left after a brutal 1 post count - too many serious warriors about

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2012, 08:13:02 AM »
In life is not want a man wants, but what he DESERVES..........

A whore can only be a whore, The more you spend on her, the less power you'll have over her.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2012, 08:32:21 AM »
In your own words.... "I took her to vacations".....

Maybe she was looking for a male who could actually complete a simple sentence without sounding like a complete jerkoff as well?

dude have you talked to girls lately? most are dumb as fuck....the ones that are smart are usually fat

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2012, 08:55:23 AM »
dude have you talked to girls lately? most are dumb as fuck....the ones that are smart are usually fat

Nothing smart about being fat.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2012, 08:57:38 AM »
It is an urban myth that there are smart women?
V

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2012, 09:00:23 AM »
Dump her and move on with your life. She'll come back crying to you eventually and you'll have the pleasure of turning her down again.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2012, 09:03:12 AM »
We are mammals.  We are supposed to act more like male lions, then this marriage/relationship bullshit.  Both sexes, male and female, are going against our primal instinct.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2012, 09:38:47 AM »
Nothing smart about being fat.

fair enough but they generally seclude themselves from society and spend more time following pursuits that interest them rather than spending their days whoring about.

on that topic im thoroughly concerned that for like 90% of women their appearance is based entirely on genetics, all the attractive ones eat potato chips and carrots and other garbage carbs, then go do two sets on the vagina machine (you know the one i mean) and fool themselves into thinking they're exercising.

i have a huge fetish for girls that actually know how to workout though, saw one doing deadlifts in the gym the other day (with actual weight on it), my dick nearly flew off my body lol

It is an urban myth that there are smart women?

HAHAha too funny :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2012, 09:43:55 AM »
fair enough but they generally seclude themselves from society and spend more time following pursuits that interest them rather than spending their days whoring about.

on that topic im thoroughly concerned that for like 90% of women their appearance is based entirely on genetics, all the attractive ones eat potato chips and carrots and other garbage carbs, then go do two sets on the vagina machine (you know the one i mean) and fool themselves into thinking they're exercising.

i have a huge fetish for girls that actually know how to workout though, saw one doing deadlifts in the gym the other day (with actual weight on it), my dick nearly flew off my body lol

HAHAha too funny :D
All the way tranny.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2012, 09:52:12 AM »
Fixed
D-Ware..... you have potential.  You are a AAA top prospect now.  Don't flame out on us.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2012, 09:57:02 AM »
Fixed

yes im sure any woman that lifts more than a pink 5lb dumbbell is a tranny  ::)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2012, 10:04:39 AM »
this whore is manly.  please post a pic of a genuinely hot piece of ass in order to redeem yourself or kindly fuck off

surely you must be trolling. ok here's something more suited to your fine tastes