Author Topic: So my girlfriend cheated on me...  (Read 16697 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: so my girlfriend cheated of me
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2012, 10:05:38 AM »
this whore is manly.  please post a pic of a genuinely hot piece of ass in order to redeem yourself or kindly fuck off
ohhhhh, demoted to AA already!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2012, 10:08:24 AM »
says your average gym rat.
I take that as an insult.  People can vouch for me on here rook. (unless you are a gimmick)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2012, 10:22:40 AM »
u mad, bro?

take it easy, gloria. i was just fucking with you. i figured you were sensitive to that and yuo did not disapoint. :D
Touche.  Gimmick is not a word taken lightly on here.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2012, 10:23:47 AM »
u mad, bro?

take it easy, gloria. i was just fucking with you. i figured you were sensitive to that and yuo did not disapoint. :D
Gloria?   Sounds familiar.  Be careful, I will find a correlation, unless you try harder.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: So my girlfriend cheated on me...
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2012, 10:28:10 AM »
drop her. don't talk to her..explaining anything. silence will tear her up..move on..seriously
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2012, 10:34:31 AM »
please try. this sounds like it would be fun and an easy owning.  fyi, gloria is used as a retort when someone is sensitive to a cmment. you seem sensitive to the gimmick accusation....hmmmmmmmmm mm?
What I meant was..... that not many people would use Gloria in that context.  I have already seen that used here.  Are you black? (pretending to be) would make the odds even lower.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2012, 10:40:35 AM »
we lived together for 4 years, i payed for her and gave her all she wanted, took her to vacations, she was my only friend and i loved her dearly.
honestly i guess i was getting tired of the whole thing and afraid to admit to myself, several times we faught and i threatened to leave.
now i found out she cheated on me coz "she felt she was temporary for me and i didnt love her anymore".

/beta male, out

Don't speak one word to her until she comes crawling back, pretend you're reconciling with her, film the make-up sex and make sure you go long-time anal on her, send the sex tape to her mom, grandmother, boss, coworkers, and the other guys she's fucking....tell her to fuck off and never speak to her again. And then harden up ya fuckin' pansy.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2012, 10:49:25 AM »

what about these posts indicates a black poster?  my treatment of women?  caucasion here, sorry to disapoint.  im a decsent looking and athletic white.  i have done alright with the ladies and have emassed some experience worth sharing.  been through many many whores and good looking sluts. but, i have settled with a slightly overwieght but beautiful really organized and nice broad from a good family.  very happy with my decision, has helped my business and other aspects of my life as well.  we have a great life togethewr and none of the volatility i have experienced with sexy whore type broads.  this one im with will cook my meals and in general just put up with my shit.   she is very in to me. and would have my back no matter what.  i think most of us who are into bbing and weightlifting need a stable lady in our lives and not one of these whore like ladies the op described.  someone else asked me if i was black in the last women related thread i posted in...lol.  maybe i should rethink my stance on zimmerman, then.  thats all you get gloria  8)
Fucking Meltdown!   8)  Don't worry, it was inevitable.  Glad you got that out of the way so soon.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2012, 10:51:11 AM »
why don't you two just get a fucking room already

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2012, 10:52:42 AM »
why don't you two just get a fucking room already
I don't want to cheat on you!  Unless you want a threesome?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2012, 10:55:42 AM »
Sooner or later everyone at some point becomes dis-satisfied. Whether it is with their job, their house, their car, their spouse.... whatever. It's human nature.

For a human NOT to cheat or for a human to be completely trust-worthy, you must have moral and ethical standards. At this point in time, most humans DO NOT possess these qualities.

Hence the saying "the grass is always greener..." ~ it can apply to anything, and rarely is it true.

As far as finding someone to blame, don't bother. It becomes an issue of rejection. You rationalize to make yourself feel better. The fact is: Everyone is "rejected" at some point in their lives. We all know what it feels like.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Get away and move on with your life. Better that it happens now than later when there is more at stake.

Choose your women more carefully and take your time doing it. Learn from your mistakes.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2012, 10:57:20 AM »
It feels like a knife in the fucken heart at first. It's hard man especially if you have a big ego. Feels like someone kicked you in the stomach especially if you really care for the person. This girl sounds like a screwball. Do yourself a favor and break up with her. I couldn't handle being with anyone that cheated on me. First take advantage of her for awhile. Do some horrible freaky shit to her humiliate her and then kick her ass to the curb when you've had enough. If she isn't begging for forgiveness immediately break all ties and move on.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2012, 10:58:16 AM »
funny thing is, i was trying to be nice to you. ha! im a helpless troll. guess my posts come off angry even when im not.

i have to tell you though. and im not gonna flame you over this. but, this is not a meltdown.  i know youre mad because i successfully trolled you with the gimmick accusation. but this is a reach, bud.  even for you. 8)
Nothing is a reach on here.  There are gimmick accounts that have been registered for years.  I can honestly see the gimmick accusations.  I don't even have 3,000 posts, yet i have been here since 2004.  I am just a late bloomer, but a fixture none the less.  My gimmick radar is still going off, or is that my gaydar?  Could be the same thing after all these years.  Truce? (choose your next words carefully leonidas)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2012, 11:17:57 AM »
It feels like a knife in the fucken heart at first. It's hard man especially if you have a big ego. Feels like someone kicked you in the stomach especially if you really care for the person. This girl sounds like a screwball. Do yourself a favor and break up with her. I couldn't handle being with anyone that cheated on me. First take advantage of her for awhile. Do some horrible freaky shit to her humiliate her and then kick her ass to the curb when you've had enough. If she isn't begging for forgiveness immediately break all ties and move on.

if a girl cheat on you you never humiliated enough and never showed enough mental strength over her,, it is disgusting this tread,, it shows how patetic the getbig memebers are,, im amazed that 7 years of me here didnt help this fella,, im veing very serious

if a girl cheat on you! that menas you are junk and she is junk ...both of you are junks ,, a girl will not cheat ,, she doenst have it in her,, girls do not even need sex as much its not their prioritys ,, they do sex for other reasons ,, they can come in a minute from their hand or shower head they take shower,,they coudnt care less,, i fucked so many guirls with havign a cave man beard ,, i fucked so many girls with not even taking a shwoer for a month ,, its THE AMERICANO STUPID SOCIETY that created it to themselfs,, what i have? i have big muscles and very low bodyfat ...it alwyas get a girl to want to open her legs

im telling you im in shock reading this patetic tread

gh15 approved
fallen angel

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2012, 10:31:29 PM »
american dudes are becoming beta males

thats why

look at the frist post. "she made me believe thats my fault" LOLWUT?

i agree with gh15 in some parts,
IF U ARE ALPHA, the girl RESPECTS you, and more, she´s scary to LOSE you, SHE NEEDS to be on your hand, not you on hers, for any woman in the world, except your mom lol, you need to have control of her mind all the time, why? because women are stupid, they can be the best friend in the world in one day, and the most heartless bitch you ever met in the other day. we are smart! Man are RACIONAL. U need to keep control.

BUT, BUT! there are some girls that are just crazy ass bitches, you just need to run from those, but thats the minority

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2012, 10:38:40 PM »
if a girl cheat on you you never humiliated enough and never showed enough mental strength over her,, it is disgusting this tread,, it shows how patetic the getbig memebers are,, im amazed that 7 years of me here didnt help this fella,, im veing very serious

if a girl cheat on you! that menas you are junk and she is junk ...both of you are junks ,, a girl will not cheat ,, she doenst have it in her,, girls do not even need sex as much its not their prioritys ,, they do sex for other reasons ,, they can come in a minute from their hand or shower head they take shower,,they coudnt care less,, i fucked so many guirls with havign a cave man beard ,, i fucked so many girls with not even taking a shwoer for a month ,, its THE AMERICANO STUPID SOCIETY that created it to themselfs,, what i have? i have big muscles and very low bodyfat ...it alwyas get a girl to want to open her legs

im telling you im in shock reading this patetic tread

gh15 approved
Thanks for veing serious.
G

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2012, 02:41:41 AM »
hey man i can see your horns over here in canada...man up for fuk sakes :o

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2012, 02:47:01 AM »
i payed for her and gave her all she wanted, took her to vacations, she was my only friend and i loved her dearly.
never do this again,problem solved
never read thread someone most definatley will already said this

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2012, 03:08:02 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2012, 03:30:04 AM »
a good woman is a dead one my friend.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2012, 03:42:57 AM »
nothing makes me happier than a good portion of getbig truth :). I cant say if im sad or happy, luckily the rent contract ends in a month so i have some time till then.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2012, 04:14:19 AM »
we lived together for 4 years, i payed for her and gave her all she wanted, took her to vacations, she was my only friend and i loved her dearly.
honestly i guess i was getting tired of the whole thing and afraid to admit to myself, several times we faught and i threatened to leave.
now i found out she cheated on me coz "she felt she was temporary for me and i didnt love her anymore".

/beta male, out

burn everything that reminds you of her and move on

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2012, 04:32:24 AM »
women always have an excuse for cheating and they say it's always the men's fault. fucking bitches!

X1000000