Author Topic: Getting my first tattoo - any tattoo ideas?  (Read 35341 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Getting my first tattoo - any tattoo ideas?
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2012, 08:21:10 PM »
These are quite funky

O

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2012, 11:41:40 PM »
getting my first tat, i dont want some dumb shit so im gonna get a half sleeve on my left arm..

i want someting that looks badass, not some gay pussy shit.  but i dont want something that will draw too much attention at work or make me look like a thug...

thoughts?  gay?  good?

No gay, bad ass? Here you are:

adinojones

• Getbig I
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2012, 11:30:55 PM »
First one is awesome........but the second one is weird.....!! I did not understand your gay question??

Tattoo Machines

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2012, 11:44:01 PM »

The fact alone that you are asking us here for advice shows me that you are getting the tattoo for the wrong reasons, if you care what a bunch of internet guys think you get the tattoo not for yourself but to look good - that in my opinion is the wrong reason.

And before you attack me, I have a lot of tattoos and i don't regret any of them, I got them all through parts of  my life they all have somewhat meaning to me and I really couldn't care less what other people think of them.

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2012, 02:00:02 AM »
Tapout logo or portrait of Levrone circa 97

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2012, 03:23:57 AM »
getting my first tat, i dont want some dumb shit so im gonna get a half sleeve on my left arm..

i want someting that looks badass, not some gay pussy shit.  but i dont want something that will draw too much attention at work or make me look like a thug...i was thinking about going with an egyptian thing,,get the egyptian cross,,,a big pharrow head on the side delt,,maybe with a skull in it instead of the basic one,,,,and maybe this but im unsure about it...

basically instead of a reaper holding two pittbulls (too gangster looking),,,maybe the greek god anabius holding two pittbulls...so something like this,,,but without the reaper

http://www.jfpint.net/ws073.jpg

insert this guy
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gU35NYv82tg/TmpqVytvgYI/AAAAAAAAJbI/9sn18T4ZwDw/s1600/Anubis_Tattoo_Design_by_Genzoman-tattoology.blogspot.com.jpeg

thoughts?  gay?  good?

Wants to look badass, not too much attention that makes him look like a thug...

And doesn't know that Anubis is an Egyptian God and having him hold two pitsbulls, is kinda redundant, as he is the Dog-headed God, so therefore it would be 3 dog's heads...

So basically a confused guy who wants to "look like a thug", but doesn't have the stones to be one, and doesn't know his Greek Mythology from his Egyptian Mythology, wants to get a tattoo, that identifies him as a badass...

That there sums of up the confusion of young men today...   

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2012, 03:35:27 AM »
Someone please post JNN's pics, bwhaahahaahaha

;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2012, 04:13:39 AM »
Didn't realise the amount of mummy boy homos there were on this site - All those men who were raised predominantly by there mothers have come to the same conclusion as their mothers - Tattoos are bad, for criminals, for losers - I cant stand these homos - I feel like I am NOT talking with a man, but an overgrown boy raised by some do gooder Woman.  Every time I meet an anti-tattoo knob head, I laugh at their opinions on what other people do to their own skin.  Fancy judging somebody because they put some artwork on their body - those with strong opinions about MEN who get Tattoos should go home and suck some more on their mothers TIT, or find a MAN to help them become one - too many men are raised by women only, or with part time dads, they always grow up with the attitude of a Woman, SHEMEN would be a good name for them, they don't even realise they are walking around with their MOTHERS perspective on the World, time to jump ship Boys, let go of your Mother and get some INK.! 
V

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2012, 04:21:44 AM »
;D
Thank heaven Squad is banned or else we'd get johnny's cock shot posted up.  :-X

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2012, 07:48:01 AM »
You should consider these.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2012, 08:29:31 AM »

So getting a ghetto tattoo that randomly mixes a confused concatenation of ancient mythology and thus serves as a badge of stupidity permanently imprinted into one's skin is a good idea? Ok then.
Point Proven - You sound like a Mother!
V

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2012, 08:36:03 AM »
You can't go wrong with a penis sword tattoo:

or a lower back tat:

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2012, 04:30:41 PM »
Didn't realise the amount of mummy boy homos there were on this site - All those men who were raised predominantly by there mothers have come to the same conclusion as their mothers - Tattoos are bad, for criminals, for losers - I cant stand these homos - I feel like I am NOT talking with a man, but an overgrown boy raised by some do gooder Woman.  Every time I meet an anti-tattoo knob head, I laugh at their opinions on what other people do to their own skin.  Fancy judging somebody because they put some artwork on their body - those with strong opinions about MEN who get Tattoos should go home and suck some more on their mothers TIT, or find a MAN to help them become one - too many men are raised by women only, or with part time dads, they always grow up with the attitude of a Woman, SHEMEN would be a good name for them, they don't even realise they are walking around with their MOTHERS perspective on the World, time to jump ship Boys, let go of your Mother and get some INK.! 

Tattoos are retarded.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #113 on: June 13, 2012, 04:34:55 PM »
Thank heaven Squad is banned or else we'd get johnny's cock shot posted up.  :-X

LMFAO thanks God i didn't ' stumble ' across that one  :-X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2012, 06:34:41 PM »
V

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2012, 07:20:07 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2012, 07:22:11 PM »
Get something tribal. Like every other "rebel" douchebag in the world.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2012, 07:29:20 PM »
get a tatoo of 'tatoo' from fantasy island.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2012, 07:49:52 PM »
Mr. Cool Ice II

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2012, 09:15:22 PM »
No this had alot of tattoo's.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2012, 01:26:10 AM »
Just make a portrait of you favorite muscle bear.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2012, 03:19:46 AM »

some people are scared of pain, blood and needles, so they make up for it for putting it down. Others think its out-right stupid to ruin your skin with strange looking ink...

Like you said, who the feck cares what others do, not my care or concern..

Balooning your skin and organs, and destroying your insides, and posing for men while wearing a thong, running around like a schmoe taping mens arms for size, to me, thats weird, but again, doesnt matter what I think, not my concern..

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2012, 03:25:19 AM »
some people are scared of pain, blood and needles, so they make up for it for putting it down. Others think its out-right stupid to ruin your skin with strange looking ink...

Like you said, who the feck cares what others do, not my care or concern..

Balooning your skin and organs, and destroying your insides, and posing for men while wearing a thong, running around like a schmoe taping mens arms for size, to me, thats weird, but again, doesnt matter what I think, not my concern..

Or say, going into a car and trying to go in a quarter mile, five seconds. l mean, that's for me, strange.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2012, 09:56:12 AM »

yet here you are

E
E

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2012, 08:40:30 PM »
If the Sumerians put us all here as some kind of slave race, maybe a Sumerian tattoo will buy you brownie points with them when you die and they download your brain.