Author Topic: ok totally never heard of this it was in smoofcat post i believe  (Read 7346 times)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
Re: ok totally never heard of this it was in smoofcat post i believe
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2012, 11:02:03 PM »
ok back to post can any one tell me a formula for the tne dbol drol mix.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2012, 11:04:23 PM »
also i dont understand how guys like phil use synthol and there arms look so good. i was at the ronnie colman classic today and guys who were shooting that shit looked lumpy and terrible. and the shit was buldging in  one particular area as opposed to phils arms looking full every where. how do there use it is there a appropriate method that works better than the way guys with lumpy shit arms use.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2012, 11:31:25 PM »
Oral Winstrol
"The drug has a high oral bioavailability, due to a C17 α-alkylation which allows the hormone to survive first-pass liver metabolism when ingested. It is because of this that stanozolol is also sold in tablet form."

In the case of winny with the oral form specially designed for oral digestion, can its bioavailability really be increased as an injectable? When one takes the oral form - how much is really wasted?

Or this scenario specifically applies to Anadrol/Dbol as used by smoofcat, orals that are not available as injectables?

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2012, 12:13:12 AM »
i'm new here, can someone fill me in on this jason genova business? i know he likes starting a lot of shit over on MD but what's so special about this guy? he looks like an average curlbro.....is he an elaborate troll or something?

[/quot

your looking at the future of this sport! This genova guy is doing big things! :-\

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2012, 06:43:22 PM »
i'm new here, can someone fill me in on this jason genova business? i know he likes starting a lot of shit over on MD but what's so special about this guy? he looks like an average curlbro.....is he an elaborate troll or something?

[/quot

your looking at the future of this sport! This genova guy is doing big things! :-\

haha yes next ronnie coleman right there. ;D

also i dont understand how guys like phil use synthol and there arms look so good. i was at the ronnie colman classic today and guys who were shooting that shit looked lumpy and terrible. and the shit was buldging in  one particular area as opposed to phils arms looking full every where. how do there use it is there a appropriate method that works better than the way guys with lumpy shit arms use.

i remember reading a tutorial somewhere, basically you have to inject deep into the muscle so it pushes it out but you still get striations. it also takes multiple shots to space it out properly.