Author Topic: How long can Trenbolone E be used safely?  (Read 43614 times)

randy841

• Getbig III
How long can Trenbolone E be used safely?
« on: March 31, 2012, 01:55:48 PM »
2nd cycle Been on for 7 months (Tren for almost 3months) - [2nd cycle started after 5mths off]

(1st cycle was 18 weeks Test E 500mg/20mg Anavar the last 8 weeks) Went from 210s to mid 240s. Kept half the BW and 80%+ strength. Hadn't done squats in 9 years - with addition of Test E for the first time following traumatic injuries was able to function normally. Went through a phase of HRT in 2005/2006- it was a failure. Since then still problems with knees, but nothing like before. Even on cruise i am thinking low test and Eq for the rest of my life. I want to stay as far as possible from pain meds - did it for 7-8 years straight.

Started with every 5th day shots
No test for 1st month
Eq 250mg
Dbol 20-30

Then into 2nd month every 4th/5th day
Test 250 - Later on into 3rd month increased to 400mg (Test blend)
Eq 250-325mg
Dbol only workout days 30-40mg (for 3-5 weeks)

Then starting in 5th month every 7th day
Test 250mg
Eq 250mg
Tren 200mg
0.5mg Arimidex eod
2.5mg Selegiline Ed

Starting in the 6th month
Test 125mg *2 wkly
Eq - dropped it (at first i was alternating with Test then Eq went from 250mg to 125mg)
Tren E 200mg *2 wkly
T3 75mcg ed
Clen 100mcg ed

I have Blood Work done multiple times. Normal as it could be. Internal medicine doctor pointed to cholesterol #'s - a little above average + Hematocrit (viscosity of the blood very thick).

Saw endocrinologist just last week - thyroid functioning properly. Now on T3 75mcg ed for fat loss, Otherwise prescribed T4 100mcg ed.

Side Effects
Insomnia - yes, certainly continues to affect sleep patterns. Waking up multiple times a night. Some days once i wake, i cannot go back to sleep - can lie there for 3 hours.

T3 - my thyroid with the addition of Trenbolone was shut or nearly shut. Doctor increased dosage right away to T4 100mcg. Even on 1st cycle i didn't know until months later my thyroid was not functioning properly - so endocrinologist started me with T4 50mcg.

Libido problems - none

Acne - none (Anavar was the worst - it was not much to speak of though)

Hair loss - none

BP - normal (101/59) - was elevated with Dbol and and creatine monohydrate

Heart Rate - normal

Lungs - normal

Liver - enzymes elevated

Cholesterol - slightly above average

Kidneys - prior to Tren, #'s off the charts with creatine. Btw, when i first started tren - at the same time added in Arimidex/Selegiline for a night or two i was pissing every 1-2 hours.

Gyno - no (on .5mg arimidex eod + 2.5mg Selegiline for the prolactin)

Water Retention - none - in fact since starting Tren E dropped 14lb+ of fat and water (i usually hovered 237-241lb). Lower legs still cramp up even with the loss of almost 25lb+ from its peak. Worst pumps on the legs/lower back were from test and combined with dbol. Many times forced to quit early. I have never trained better than on eq without dbol and on Tren and low test. Shoulders upper back on Test/Eq/Dbol had gotten so big - arms hurt to lift over the head and could not do pull ups/chins without debilitating pain - except once in a blue moon. Now absolutely nothing on tren, and the best shape i've been in and the hardest i ever trained.  

Joints - elbows knees - quite painful at times

Sweating - nothing to speak of at night but at times very uncomfortable. In the middle of winter -10 i have to open the windows

Cardiovascular capacity - sometimes feels like breathing harder than usual. The more eq in the blood the less the cardio was affected i found (i will add in again after hematocrit levels go down). Overall, no problems i can run like a featherweight on/off for 45m-1hr.

Tren cough - none (it occurs only with the Acetate ester i believe - no experience)

Since Trenbolone considered so harmful - are there things not showing up on bloodwork?

Also planning on adding Oral Winstol for 50 days * 50mg? - safe to do - good synergy?
After this i plan to Stop Tren/Winny in sync and cruise on 125mg Test E a week for 10-12 weeks.

I want to do Low test - Tren E for 6 months (on almost 3mths).
I want to stay on the safe side with low to moderate dosages.

What has been the experience of others on Trenbolone? Worst sides, if any?

Anything i should change up?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: How long can Trenbolone E be used safely?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 01:59:59 PM »
what kind of question is this. how could we possibly know the answer to this. does someone have some polling data of all the trenbolone related illnesses and deaths that have occured ? do we know the extent of the responsibilty that trenbolone owned so we can make a better guess at true averages so we could give you some kind of prescription as to what kind of cycle to avoid ?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 02:07:11 PM »
exactly 193 days

anymore than that and your legs will fall off.

epic_alien

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 02:11:23 PM »
forever

Ventura55

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 02:56:30 PM »
Did you notice an increase in energy when you added T4?

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 03:18:46 PM »
Your liver enzymes are elevated due to high doses of Tren and a prolonged use. Happened to me in January. Got off Tren and they are back to normal. Switched to just primo, gh, and test. I miss Tren a lot but gonna take a long break and not use for long time. My enzymes were a 1,000. Get your blood checked regularly. You may feel fine but something else could be going on.

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 03:26:53 PM »
why do you want to use tren e rather than tren ace??

"TREN ACE AND TREN ENANTHATE:

trenbolona ace,,

the trenbolona of choice,, we use trenbolona ace for daily changes ,, if one lean and in signle digit ...trenbolona ace create changed on the physiqe daily ,, NOTICABLE changes,, effective and hit the blood fast ,,does it thing and leave,,best thing about trenbolona ace is ....the ability to eat icecream before going to sleep..or really just eat lol,, with hgh forget about it you actualy need to push stuff into you otherwize you will be erased bodyfat wize,, but! on trenbolona ace...after gh been taken out...you can eat much more balonie and stil get fat burning while lean muscle kept in WHOLE,, it is ofcourse the easter of choice of any serious bodybuilder,,

trenbolona enantato,,
side effect in a vial,,some fella dont get side effet no matter what due to their invinsibility as human beings,,,there are some fella with immune system and body that is just superior geneticaly and they just never get sides or get sick or anything,, still the acetate is alwaya the prefered method to use trenbolona ,, you want it in and out and you want it fast acting,,you want attack muscle and fat fast and then out,, enantato just doesnt do it the body get used to it and start breaking it little here little there,,just doenst give you the same effect

gh15 approved "

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 03:28:54 PM »
the square root of negative 1

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 03:29:35 PM »
very scary just reading some of the things you list off.

just get tests done more often if you really want to do this...

don't play games with your health!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 03:33:17 PM »
You're already dead.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2012, 03:41:02 PM »
nothing is certain  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 03:59:18 PM »
Tren cough..........only got it once.

Randy,you can stay on longer,that dosage isn`t really considered exorbitant.

The only sides I had were a bit of increased insomnia as I suffer from that already,and when I did a Tren only cycle one time I had libido issues coming off,but it cleared up fairly quickly.

I was only running 100mgs. EOD as I am not a boatload type of guy.

All the best!  ;)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2012, 05:41:47 PM »

BioLayne

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2012, 05:44:00 PM »
Tren cough..........only got it once.

Randy,you can stay on longer,that dosage isn`t really considered exorbitant.

The only sides I had were a bit of increased insomnia as I suffer from that already,and when I did a Tren only cycle one time I had libido issues coming off,but it cleared up fairly quickly.

I was only running 100mgs. EOD as I am not a boatload type of guy.

All the best!  ;)
what the fuck

you are NOT natural?

then you really aren't shit all things considered

peace

(that or drugs really are the finishing touch)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2012, 05:55:00 PM »
what the fuck

you are NOT natural?

then you really aren't shit all things considered

peace

(that or drugs really are the finishing touch)

400 mgs is nothing really and Wes looked awesome, chizeled and hard (no homo).

Get a clue.
Trans Milkshake.

BioLayne

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2012, 06:02:01 PM »

400 mgs is nothing really and Wes looked awesome, chizeled and hard (no homo).

Get a clue.
ok :(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2012, 06:02:57 PM »
i dont know sometime it i think i talk to bunch of monkys on trees in the zoo,,

YOU DO NOT NEED TO EVER! GO OFF TRENBOLONA...IF YOU DO ...DONT COMPLAIN LATER WHEN YOU ALMOST LOOK LIKE TH EPAST BUT NOT QUITE,,, ALMOST 2 MORE POUNDS 2 MORE POUNDS LOL,,rememebr stavio? he was im getting back my size...FAST lol ofcourse he didnt,, i told him when you lose lean muscle it is not easy to gain it back ,, muscle memory my europian ass,, you need T R E N B O L O N A to make the body go yum yum into shreddsness while keeping size and slightly INCREASING it if know what you doing with the hgh...

also trenbolona enantate is not good and not approved,, trenbolona ace is what i approve! i wrotre it milion time in bible

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2012, 06:05:48 PM »
if you fellas really ever had the 2 compouds...trenblona ace....and human growth hormones....both legit!  then you would know the word TRUE BODYBUILDER is hidden behind this 2 drugs ,, only this 2 drugs will make the 200lb bodybuild smash and wack the fllor with the gymnaisum rat seo insulina addict that weigtht 268 lb with 20 inch balooned arm ,,that 200lb...will wipe floor with him ask any bodybuild who ever had legit trenbollona ace and hgh ...they will confirm and tell yuo this is THE ONLY way ! ONLY WAY! to modern bodybuild squary full nice neck small face small head illusiion on top of a million dolaros body

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2012, 06:06:49 PM »
i dont know sometime it i think i talk to bunch of monkys on trees in the zoo,,

YOU DO NOT NEED TO EVER! GO OFF TRENBOLONA...IF YOU DO ...DONT COMPLAIN LATER WHEN YOU ALMOST LOOK LIKE TH EPAST BUT NOT QUITE,,, ALMOST 2 MORE POUNDS 2 MORE POUNDS LOL,,rememebr stavio? he was im getting back my size...FAST lol ofcourse he didnt,, i told him when you lose lean muscle it is not easy to gain it back ,, muscle memory my europian ass,, you need T R E N B O L O N A to make the body go yum yum into shreddsness while keeping size and slightly INCREASING it if know what you doing with the hgh...

also trenbolona enantate is not good and not approved,, trenbolona ace is what i approve! i wrotre it milion time in bible

gh15 approved

Cycle for recomp. Pure tren or tren with a test base. Pray tell big G?
Trans Milkshake.

DorianGrey

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 06:10:58 PM »
we have all read the bible. the question still remains, just because the change of the ester its
properties all of a sudden become magical? that just doesnt make sense. im just trying to understand.

if the point of the ace is to ' get in n out quick ' , but now we are NOT getting off trenbolona,
wouldnt it make more sense to just run the long ester version?

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 06:11:58 PM »
we have all read the bible. the question still remains, just because the change of the ester its
properties all of a sudden become magical? that just doesnt make sense. im just trying to understand.

if the point of the ace is to ' get in n out quick ' , but now we are NOT getting off trenbolona,
wouldnt it make more sense to just run the long ester version?

Logic overload.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2012, 06:13:03 PM »
the main compounds ,, other too but main ones...
gh and tren
take gh out after a while...
get higher doses of tren and stay on it
wait 2 months and see what happen daily even before the 2 months pass within first week...

=

sudenly the 260lb 6 feet local champ in you gymasium that place 4 in state show...come to yo uand say how do you get to look like that and if you want to share with him the next purchase...

bodybuild is very simply ...it is the mike arnelds that make is complicated,, this is why im in war against this crooks

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 06:14:37 PM »
All good and well, but there comes a point you need a mental break from trenbolona!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2012, 06:16:00 PM »
All good and well, but there comes a point you need a mental break from trenbolona!
I agree,especially at high dosages for long periods.

Gotta` rest the body and mind.........maybe a cruise type cycle,a bit of test only.

Swlabr

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2012, 06:17:30 PM »
I agree,especially at high dosages for long periods.

Gotta` rest the body and mind.........maybe a cruise type cycle,a bit of test only.

Indeed. I'm gonna cruise on some low test/mast for a bit until I get my bloodwork back. Will assess from there.