Author Topic: White Guy wanders into black neighborhood, gets beaten and stripped by black mob  (Read 6752 times)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
he needs to know not to step on other peoples territory.  He learned the hard way.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :).  Going to get worse and worse and worse till something really terrible happens.  Terrible economy, lying politicians, everyone going tribal, etc.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
he needs to know not to step on other peoples territory.  He learned the hard way.

:)

Zimmerman agrees and approves of this message.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp

LOL!! Take your homo ass down to Mecca and declare your gayness and see how quick it is before you are stoned to death you f-ing Dem homo

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

Take a bunch of drunk and high people from any race and they'll act like this ::)

That was a typical night for me and my friends when we used to get high and drunk.  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
You've got to at least admit that if the races were reversed a story like this one would be on all the major news channels.   Right or wrong that is just how it is. 
Yes, you are correct...especially if it was after the Trayvon incident...

I remember yrs back, there was this vid of what happened to this black women in NYC, apparently, some black and Latino youths, has poored water on them, and stripped their clothes off. One was fine as hell, the women were crying, pleading... I believe all they were doing was walking in Central Park, it made headline news, and sparked debate about the safety of Central Park. I was incensed, outrages and very angry. Especially since previously, a college room mate had justified a remark he made about a woman during freaknik who was pulled off of a land cruiser and had her clothes ripped off.

The fact of the matter is, dudes, who do this, should not get away with it, black or white, Hispanic or Asian. It's deplorable actions.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
they're on him like vultures  :o

And people wonder why blacks get a bad rap...

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
These black guys are a product of 300 years of abuse by the white americans. Snatched from africa, enslaved for 200 years then treated badly for another 100 years. Even having seperate schools and drinking fountains up till the 1960's. Even now they are labelled african-americans rather then plan americans like the european, mexican, asian americans are.
If they had been left alone in the jungles of africa they would have been black people of peace.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
These black guys are a product of 300 years of abuse by the white americans. Snatched from africa, enslaved for 200 years then treated badly for another 100 years. Even having seperate schools and drinking fountains up till the 1960's. Even now they are labelled african-americans rather then plan americans like the european, mexican, asian americans are.
If they had been left alone in the jungles of africa they would have been black people of peace.

good post
TEAM Nasser