Author Topic: how to become a competetive modern bodybuild,,guide for the morons,,bible index  (Read 33400 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Good stuff GH15.  But you forgot the MOST important part.  The dancing at night for men while wearing a thong to afford such a cycle.  Fuck. you are looking at the following.

1 kit GH per week ($250-$500) for pharma
2 bottles tren per week ($125)
Insulin ($300) per week
1 bottle EQ ($65) per week
2 bottle Primo ($200) per week

so you are spening a thousand of more a week.  That is $50k a year.  Now consider car payments, food, rent or mortgage, you need to bring in about $150k a year to afford this and still live a basic lifestyle.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
YOU CAN FIND CHEAPER EQ, TREN & PRIMO LOL.

TRY 1.5 VIAL TREN- $60
1 VIAL PRIMO- $50
3/5 VIAL OF EQ- $28

GH IDK YET, SAME WITH SLIN.

AND NO DONT PM ME PPL! >:(
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
What about NPP? What purpose would you say it has?

blacksterbmw

• Getbig II
Good stuff GH15.  But you forgot the MOST important part.  The dancing at night for men while wearing a thong to afford such a cycle.  Fuck. you are looking at the following.

Insulin ($300) per week

so you are spening a thousand of more a week.  That is $50k a year.  Now consider car payments, food, rent or mortgage, you need to bring in about $150k a year to afford this and still live a basic lifestyle.
$300 for insulin?  Are you crazy or just  wrong suppliers, try £3 for 300iu of novo rapid, thats like $5

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~

joints

qbkilla

• Getbig III

bump for this question, also test supsension for guys with skinny arms i thought gh15 like?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
elaborate. what changed now ? why were you scared to only mention tren?

its not like you were claiming you were natural and standing in the O lineup, you mentioned your stack, so why were you afraid to say tren was part of your stack ???

I have to agree. Those quotes from 5 years ago are strange. Lying and then telling the truth makes no sense. Supposedly no one is supposed to say tren is good but they are allowed to say everything else is?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I have to agree. Those quotes from 5 years ago are strange. Lying and then telling the truth makes no sense. Supposedly no one is supposed to say tren is good but they are allowed to say everything else is?

Gh15 was the orginal member of Seal Team 6.  He needed to stay quiet and not mention tren, the drug of choice for the seals that allowed them to take out Saddam Hussein and Osama.  Wait, wasn't Osama killed last year?  Nope. Seals took care of it 5 years ago.  Tren made the seals more alert and more horny and capable of sniffing Osama's harem from 1/2 mile away.

Sector

• Getbig II

This is just one theory. It could have been that he was more dirctly involved with the sport at the time. Whether competing, coaching, marketing, etc. Not only that but so far everything he has told us most of us have not heard unless we have paid a "guru" for the information. I tend to avoid getting to involved in anything other then his bodybuilding/drug advice but if what he is saying is true then he probly did in fact need to make sure he couldnt be tracked down before he let all of this out to the public.

I dont get why people try and discredit him at every turn ( not saying you are AMD ), you cant just make this shit up and so far the people who have applied the knowledge he has shared have had alot of success. Its not all about MORE DRUGS, he explains in detail the advantage and disadvantage of each drug, how to properly run them, how to prime, etc.

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
2 bottles tren per week ($340)
1 bottle EQ ($170) per week
2 bottle Primo ($360) per week

Just those 3 alone for me is $870 a week lol

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
bump for this question, also test supsension for guys with skinny arms i thought gh15 like?

test suspension for guys with skinny arms? lol, what the hell kind of bro-science is that

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262

wtf? this is a ripoff.................
g2g

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
test suspension for guys with skinny arms? lol, what the hell kind of bro-science is that
All muscletech products, drugs don't work but neurocore does.. even Phil Heath says so

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
wtf? this is a ripoff.................

Even if in australia?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
This is just one theory. It could have been that he was more dirctly involved with the sport at the time. Whether competing, coaching, marketing, etc. Not only that but so far everything he has told us most of us have not heard unless we have paid a "guru" for the information. I tend to avoid getting to involved in anything other then his bodybuilding/drug advice but if what he is saying is true then he probly did in fact need to make sure he couldnt be tracked down before he let all of this out to the public.

I dont get why people try and discredit him at every turn ( not saying you are AMD ), you cant just make this shit up and so far the people who have applied the knowledge he has shared have had alot of success. Its not all about MORE DRUGS, he explains in detail the advantage and disadvantage of each drug, how to properly run them, how to prime, etc.

I never discredit him when it comes to drug advice and I agree that I hate when people do try to discredit him at every turn. It's just that he would say something completely different about tren 5 years ago is very odd.

In any case, this thread is pure gold, as are his other threads of this nature

blacksterbmw

• Getbig II

Damn that's some money m8, shouldn't cost more than $200 but I guess Australia are strict so demand is high. Let's hope the uk keep it legal

Max B

• Getbig IV
The ONLY vial I need is tren ace! I only use test prop, tren ace, masterona, and gh now... glad i learned quickly , these are the only things that work for me..

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
HOW TO BECOME A BODYBUILDER FOR THE RETARD

I N G R D I A N T S

L E G I T

trenbolona acatato

testosterona propionato/ phnyl propionato

m a s t e r o n a

h u m a n g r o w t h h o r m o n e

i n s u l i n a

a n a d r o l a

optional e q u i p o n a

optional p r i m o b o l a n a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COOKING OF A BODYBUILDER INSTRUCTIONS,,

prime with gh,,  get bodyfat down low enough so you can start being play-mobile,,you never get anywhere if you have high bodyfat to begin with ,, high bodyfat for bodybuild is 12% or over,, true 12%

while priming...develop your body with! trenbolona short easter testosterona mentioned above and low dose of materona for anti estrogenic purposes with either euipona or primobolana or both in combo ...primobolana recomended more by me if you can have legit

after 3-4 months on hgh ....when you finaly see you are 8% true bodyfat and thick the right way ..thick muscle not thick balonie...you take hgh out! you ALSO TAKE THE EQUIPONA OUT! you can leave the equipona and primobolana and pulled them out later but it realy depends on how you carry water in general your genetic water carrying aspects ...i recomend to take it out for the average moron

you then increase doses of trenbolona acatato to 200mg a day yes yes yes 100-200 but im telling you once again we use 200mg a day minimum for levels you talk about ,,dont evere belivee the balonie 50mg a day crap ,, the big diff come in the 150-250mg a day ...many use 300mg a day! ofcourse...it epends on your goal and on your lean muscle to begin with and over all condition to begin with

now...while you increase trenbolona to high doses...you also R E FUCKING DUCE TESTOSTERONA to low doses i mean LOW doses 150-300mg a week unless ,,ofcourse some use more but they also look like balonie,, as i said before ...testosterona usage is direct! dependent on how much legit gh you have in blood...when you take gh out testosterona go DOWN! and the gh is still working its magic even if not injected it has window of oportunity as i wrote in bible! 3-6 months window of oportunity ,,so again testosterona dosages DOWN! not off but down!

now,,
the better you look ...which you will see changes happening into the 5-6 % daily ....you will see how you transform into a magazine look in  weeks ...very fast after taking out the hgh ....weels 2 months and you are walking sculpture that evry whore notice
this is when you increase masterona!

now,,

finallllly you are 5-6% dry 200 lb happy all the way to the gymasium and back with slight mental problems but nothing you cant manage,, this! this!!!! is where you do 2 things..

thing one
you look in the 250lb heavy moron in your local gymasium and say i look much beter than him but i realy want to be his weight,, ofcourse if you look in his gut...and his condtiion ...when he take shirt off...its not a nice site,, but you still want to be 240 lb to have the weight and over all volume ...big mistake but you want to go competing since you are a COMPETETIVE moron ,,

this is when you do thing number 2...

you bring in anadrola and insulina under your pillow ,, you kiss them before  you go sleep and wait until the morning....

morning come you are waking up 200lb 5% dry polishged look to die for ,, you look 230lb in the least all whores falling to your feet....and yet you still for some reason want to be 250lb of insulina ...ok,, sooooo

you go to the fridge ...you re introduce hgh into blood ,,rememebr you are very lean ripped and shredded  now effortlesly ,,, why do you reintroduce the gh ?
you reintroduce the gh....because the window of opportunity closed up and now you need anothr mutatation to begin ...mutation into the big numbers..you want the 3 dimentional to not go away ....you want to reintroduce water from within muscle ito the physiqe...and you are so low bodyfat that right now its the time to go to that pillow where you kissed your insulina and anadrola last night ...and take them out

so,,

you now inject gh ...and insulina is introduced with this gh ... with the meal ...simply insulina shot before the meal ....ofcourse gh was already shot...and lastly a nice 100mg of legit anadrola...

you do this few times a day ...

what you will see as a result infront of your eyes....is you sudenly gaining weight....on scale....the ones who realyu like their waist...and thier v taper wont exacly like what happen ...they will like the thickness but they will not like how their waist look it wont look like samit banaot or frank zane waist thats for sure...but yet you live in 2000 modern chemical build... soooooo you will notice within weeks you start blowing up and fast! ....you are 5% remember very low fat...6% its no fat...you now A PLAYMOBILE you can do what everr you want to your body you can even eat balonie many times and still low bodyfat 6% will prety much remain especialy since gh is in full force ....

you will see you go 210lb 220 lb 230 lb 240 lb and all this time looking single digit ,, water all go into the right places....fat go INTO the muscle ,, you sudenly will start resembling....that clowish fella jason korea and kuklo the kid...this is also when you kiss good ole bodybuild goodbye

you end up 240-260 lb 9% fat from within muscle and finaly can call yourself modern bodybuild,,

doses and products in details on the gh15 sites
gh15 approved/bible index

this is fucking classic right here ^^^^  every aspiring bodybuilder should read this and read it again. every guy at the gym trains hard and eats good, THIS ^^^ is what seperates the superhumans from the humans.
team b-boy

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
elaborate. what changed now ? why were you scared to only mention tren?

its not like you were claiming you were natural and standing in the O lineup, you mentioned your stack, so why were you afraid to say tren was part of your stack ???

Great question, hmmmmmmm.........

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com

Insulin ($300) per week

$250-$500 for 1 kit of Pharma grade HGH? Unless you're buying in bulk you'll never get true Pharma Grade for less than $500 and for less than $500 that's going to be one massive purchase. True Pharma Grade HGH will always cost at minimum $500-$800 per 100 units, and that's bare minimum and normally bulk pricing.

And no, there is not a colored top out there that can ever be labeled as Pharma Grade....there's never been one that tested close to Pharma Grade on a consistent basis.

I'm not saying there's not some decent generics out there, sure there are, but they don't compare to true Pharma Grade. I'd bet you a bazillion bucks most guys on here would get more out of 2iu of Saizen per day than out of 10iu of just about any generic. Granted, those 2iu are going to cost around $15 per IU, but they're worth the price.

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
I can get it from the doctor for about $10/IU! or I can cross my fingers and hope for the best with generic for about $2-3/IU!! I can run 10IU a day for $700 a month or or 2-3IU a day for same price!

falco

• Getbig V
Injecting shit is the easy part, force feeding your self constantly is the hard part.

Sector

• Getbig II
Injecting shit is the easy part, force feeding your self constantly is the hard part.

If your force feeding, your doing it wrong.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV

hell no. forcing yourself not to eat a zillion calories a day is the hard part. lol at people not eating enough.

Swlabr

hell no. forcing yourself not to eat a zillion calories a day is the hard part. lol at people not eating enough.

??? ;D