Author Topic: Just ending a 5 month tren cycle!  (Read 24313 times)

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
Just ending a 5 month tren cycle!
« on: April 04, 2012, 11:05:45 AM »
So I've been running tren for 5 months now, today will be my last inj since the show is on Friday. Just thought I'd share my sides/experience!

For the first 2 months I only ran 50mgs EOD, then went up to 100mgs 5 days a week for about 6 weeks, and the last 6 weeks I've been running 200mgs a day.

Didnt really notice the psychological changes till the last 3-4 weeks! Been pretty agro! Very easily irritated, and slightly depressed most the time! At this point, I don't even wanna do the show! But I'm 2 days away, so fuck it!

My body changed pretty drastically! I followed GH15s advice the best my wallet would allow, and went from 5'10" 220 @ 12-14% to 219 @ 6-7%! And basically ate whatever I wanted! Lost some at the end though due to my work schedule getting in the way of cardio! But overall still very lean!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Just ending a 5 month tren cycle!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 11:12:31 AM »
Are you associating the last 3-4 weeks soley on Tren or could your diet have a lot to do with it?  I know that 4 weeks out I was eating next to nothing.  I felt like shit, very deflated but was leaning out well.  Did you cut out any other drugs?  What else changed?  I also noticed when I was on ultra clean diets, although I was tired I could barely sleep.  I was agitated, needed food, fats, carbs but had to fight through it and this was without the use of tren.

So I've been running tren for 5 months now, today will be my last inj since the show is on Friday. Just thought I'd share my sides/experience!

For the first 2 months I only ran 50mgs EOD, then went up to 100mgs 5 days a week for about 6 weeks, and the last 6 weeks I've been running 200mgs a day.

Didnt really notice the psychological changes till the last 3-4 weeks! Been pretty agro! Very easily irritated, and slightly depressed most the time! At this point, I don't even wanna do the show! But I'm 2 days away, so fuck it!

My body changed pretty drastically! I followed GH15s advice the best my wallet would allow, and went from 5'10" 220 @ 12-14% to 219 @ 6-7%! And basically ate whatever I wanted! Lost some at the end though due to my work schedule getting in the way of cardio! But overall still very lean!

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 11:20:30 AM »
Are you associating the last 3-4 weeks soley on Tren or could your diet have a lot to do with it?  I know that 4 weeks out I was eating next to nothing.  I felt like shit, very deflated but was leaning out well.  Did you cut out any other drugs?  What else changed?  I also noticed when I was on ultra clean diets, although I was tired I could barely sleep.  I was agitated, needed food, fats, carbs but had to fight through it and this was without the use of tren.

The last 4-6 weeks I was running tren@200, EQ@200 EOD and masteron@100 EOD. My diet was shit by the end. I was so overwhelmed with working 70+ hrs a week, I had no time for cardio and that was what kept me in check. 30-40 min a day and eating whatever you want with these hormones and I just kept getting leaner!

But I was the same way, if I kept my diet very clean, I felt like shit! I needed the good food!!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 11:31:22 AM »
did you get bloodwork?

Swlabr

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 11:31:50 AM »
Awesome, good luck with your show!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 11:38:50 AM »
5 months of tren probably causes permanent bad breath.  That's why you get irritated so easily.  You smell your own BREAF!!!

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 11:41:07 AM »
did you get bloodwork?
No bloodwork!
Awesome, good luck with your show!
thanks! This is more of a test run than anything! Wanted to see how lean I could get on hormones n minimal cardio!

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 12:08:59 PM »
No bloodwork! thanks! This is more of a test run than anything! Wanted to see how lean I could get on hormones n minimal cardio!

How did you find the cardio on tren I feel so unfit on it!

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 12:14:53 PM »
How did you find the cardio on tren I feel so unfit on it!

Cardio sucks! I do very low impact though. Went back n forth between the stairmaster and the olyptical. I wouldn't be trying to run any marathons while on it!

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 12:59:10 PM »
Damn, 200mg/wk to 200mg/day within the course of a few months. That's a helluva jump.

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 01:13:15 PM »
Damn, 200mg/wk to 200mg/day within the course of a few months. That's a helluva jump.

Yeah, the 200/week was at the end of a deca cycle and just wanted to bring my water/fat down. Then immediately decided I was gonna do the contest and ramped it up to try and grow into the show! I competed in 2010 @ 176lbs and I wanted to make sure I was nowhere near that now!

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 01:19:54 PM »
Yeah, the 200/week was at the end of a deca cycle and just wanted to bring my water/fat down. Then immediately decided I was gonna do the contest and ramped it up to try and grow into the show! I competed in 2010 @ 176lbs and I wanted to make sure I was nowhere near that now!

How did you handle the sides of both deca and tren run concurrently? And just out of curiosity what weight are you competing around now?

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 01:25:27 PM »
How did you handle the sides of both deca and tren run concurrently? And just out of curiosity what weight are you competing around now?

Deca/tren was hard on my gyno. Had to use arimadex daily to keep it in check. I get it cut out next Thursday! Other than that I liked it. I'm 2 days out and weighing about 212-215. Probably around 205 after water is out. Was 218 looking stage ready about a week ago, but my diet suffered majorly when work picked up!! Shitty luck!

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 02:13:26 PM »
Deca/tren was hard on my gyno. Had to use arimadex daily to keep it in check. I get it cut out next Thursday! Other than that I liked it. I'm 2 days out and weighing about 212-215. Probably around 205 after water is out. Was 218 looking stage ready about a week ago, but my diet suffered majorly when work picked up!! Shitty luck!

Either way thats a pretty damn substantial improvement. haha I think I would attempt to o.d. on letro before having to go under the knife.

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 02:20:01 PM »
Either way thats a pretty damn substantial improvement. haha I think I would attempt to o.d. on letro before having to go under the knife.

I found a plastic surgeon that will call it a biopsy and cut it out for under $300! And since I'm just coming off a show, the 2 weeks off will do me s

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 02:20:51 PM »
*do me some good!

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 02:40:58 PM »
Post pics from the show!

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2012, 02:42:05 PM »

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2012, 03:07:36 PM »
No bloodwork! thanks! This is more of a test run than anything! Wanted to see how lean I could get on hormones n minimal cardio!

well I used it for 6 months and my bloodwork sucked dick so just a fair warning

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2012, 04:38:24 PM »
well I used it for 6 months and my bloodwork sucked dick so just a fair warning

Real champions totally disregard their health.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2012, 04:39:31 PM »
I found a plastic surgeon that will call it a biopsy and cut it out for under $300! And since I'm just coming off a show, the 2 weeks off will do me s

Hahah biopsy. One lucky s.o.b.

bench123

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2012, 04:58:37 PM »
did you run any test? what about GH?

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 05:26:29 PM »
did you run any test? what about GH?

I ran blue tops @ 5IU/day, tren and test prop from 13 weeks out til about 9 weeks out, then switched out prop for test E for about 4 weeks, but my gyno went ape shit so I went back to prop. at 6 weeks I added EQ@ 200 EOD and masteron@ 100 EOD. added var@ 40 mgs/day the last 3 weeks

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2012, 05:37:49 PM »

x2. Think this guy cares about health?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2012, 05:42:48 PM »

excellent post. I stand corrected