Author Topic: Who are the "trusted" naturals on this site?  (Read 15520 times)

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
Re: Who are the "trusted" naturals on this site?
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2012, 11:23:35 AM »
I'm natural. I've taken A LOT of supplements, but steer clear of the 'roids.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2012, 12:24:04 PM »
I'm natural. I've taken A LOT of supplements, but steer clear of the 'roids.

good 6th post

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2012, 12:53:30 PM »
I am not a liar or BS'er

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2012, 01:34:24 PM »
Pat ive never even seen a nabba show winner juiced to the gills in your condition and you want people to buy that shit. if this were true your 3 years away from being mr o and a millionaire if you get on a gh15 cycle. whats stopping you big man

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2012, 01:58:03 PM »
"Trusted naturals" ... lol  ;D. I know the question is very rhetorical in nature, but it deserves a dedicated response.

First ... ummm ... the one and only natural that comes to mind ...   

...  ::)

the one and only = Pat Banana Republic (eh Pat?   :o)

Natural liars - there are many of them. In fact, natural liars are dime a dozen on BB forums,  gyms, and rampant in the supplement industry. In fact, 100% of the supplement industry is predicated on misleading info, outright lies, and cookie butter bullshit that throws the bullshitometer off the radar.

"Trusted naturals" = a big fat zero. Everyone wants the credit for their great foundation, knowledge of training and diet, but fail to admit that without hormone abuse they are nothing but the average joe crocker prancing around in shorts and a wife beater - thinking they are the shit.

Hormones are not magic pills, it still takes hard work in the gym along with diet. Therefore, it's not taking nothing away from the user whom admit it. There are other factors that will obviously prevail i.e. genetics, training methodology and know how with diet. One can use 500mg Test E look like a goof ball, while the other user looks half decent and simply fills out the frame.

Those who qualify as naturals
1] Having used a prohormones 6 years ago = they are natural - even if those PHs are 15* stronger than the strongest oral steroid. Or if they used PHs before they were banned. However, with the same compound coming back again to the market with a molecular change means the naturals are still natural, since they can get it OTC.  ::)

2] Having been prescribed steroids = they are natural. Dosages don't matter. After all, they were prescribed 1gram a week for TRT.  ::)

3] Using steroids in countries where hormones are legal = they are natural. These naturals can qualify with up to 3grams of hormones a week.  ::)

So basically there's a lot of natural liars. It comes to them naturally as the heart beating 83 beats a minute or taking in oxygen and releasing carbon dioxide. We can also refer to these  "naturals", as dosage dependent naturals, because they can pass to the lay person as a natural.

The entire supplement industry is based around these elitist natural scum bags.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2012, 02:04:51 PM »
I agree.  The problem is when you look "too good" people are going to be skeptical.  I've come to accept that it's impossible to convince anyone who is staunch in their opinion of an attainable physique.  The fact is, some people can develop themselves to a level that others can't, but that shouldn't discourage you from trying to be your best!  

No one can determine your limit based on how tall you are, or what you look like in photographs.  The only way to reach your full potential is to invest the time and work required to get there.  But, the forum experts seem to know the extent of everyone's genetics.  If anything, this place is very entertaining.  Carry on.  :)

Pat are you gonna try to convince us again of your natural status.  ::) Remember 400 years of forced servitude does not lend you that credibility. Nor is this board stupid. Your lies will work very well in the real world to the average 131lb kid just starting off.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2012, 02:21:35 PM »
<<<<<<<
P

che

• Getbig V

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2012, 02:53:16 PM »
Now that is a sexy beast right thur
P

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2012, 01:41:35 AM »
That's because it's not true.  I dont even know what a finaplex pellet is.  This is the first thread that finaplex and my name have ever been used in, so the thread he said it was shown that I was "caught" using finaplex I'd love to see.   

Getbig is starting to get boring with all of the new accounts and trolls constantly making stuff up and polluting the board with garbage.
lies...

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2012, 06:10:47 AM »
I agree.  The problem is when you look "too good" people are going to be skeptical.  I've come to accept that it's impossible to convince anyone who is staunch in their opinion of an attainable physique.  The fact is, some people can develop themselves to a level that others can't, but that shouldn't discourage you from trying to be your best!  

No one can determine your limit based on how tall you are, or what you look like in photographs.  The only way to reach your full potential is to invest the time and work required to get there.  But, the forum experts seem to know the extent of everyone's genetics.  If anything, this place is very entertaining.  Carry on.  :)

You are a pathological liar and a very good troll.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2012, 12:22:27 PM »
"Trusted naturals" ... lol  ;D. I know the question is very rhetorical in nature, but it deserves a dedicated response.

First ... ummm ... the one and only natural that comes to mind ...   

the one and only = Pat Banana Republic (eh Pat?   :o)

Natural liars - there are many of them. In fact, natural liars are dime a dozen on BB forums,  gyms, and rampant in the supplement industry. In fact, 100% of the supplement industry is predicated on misleading info, outright lies, and cookie butter bullshit that throws the bullshitometer off the radar.

"Trusted naturals" = a big fat zero. Everyone wants the credit for their great foundation, knowledge of training and diet, but fail to admit that without hormone abuse they are nothing but the average joe crocker prancing around in shorts and a wife beater - thinking they are the shit.

Hormones are not magic pills, it still takes hard work in the gym along with diet. Therefore, it's not taking nothing away from the user whom admit it. There are other factors that will obviously prevail i.e. genetics, training methodology and know how with diet. One can use 500mg Test E look like a goof ball, while the other user looks half decent and simply fills out the frame.

Those who qualify as naturals
1] Having used a prohormones 6 years ago = they are natural - even if those PHs are 15* stronger than the strongest oral steroid. Or if they used PHs before they were banned. However, with the same compound coming back again to the market with a molecular change means the naturals are still natural, since they can get it OTC.  ::)

2] Having been prescribed steroids = they are natural. Dosages don't matter. After all, they were prescribed 1gram a week for TRT.  ::)

3] Using steroids in countries where hormones are legal = they are natural. These naturals can qualify with up to 3grams of hormones a week.  ::)

So basically there's a lot of natural liars. It comes to them naturally as the heart beating 83 beats a minute or taking in oxygen and releasing carbon dioxide. We can also refer to these  "naturals", as dosage dependent naturals, because they can pass to the lay person as a natural.

The entire supplement industry is based around these elitist natural scum bags.

You sure have a lot to say I've noticed....exactly who are you and why should we care what you think

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2012, 12:57:26 PM »

Yes your genetics are so great your waist is wider than your shoulders and you about 5'7.

Get the fuck out of here patty banana, your build is all drugs and you still look average.
Trans Milkshake.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2012, 03:44:37 PM »
Any trusted naturals (no hormones, no prohormones etc) on this site who have achieved impressive builds?
knob  ::)
T

MikMaq

« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2012, 05:38:37 PM »
Trying to find a natty on here, is like trying to find an internet user that doesnt lie.

patbanya

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lifetime Natural
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2012, 11:02:08 PM »
Pat ive never even seen a nabba show winner juiced to the gills in your condition and you want people to buy that shit. if this were true your 3 years away from being mr o and a millionaire if you get on a gh15 cycle. whats stopping you big man

This isn't a fact and there's no way to determine how well anyone will respond to drugs without actually taking them.  I don't have anything against people who use them, but I don't think they're worth the health risk.

According to GH15, anyone can get to the top with enough drugs, so what's stopping you?

Yes your genetics are so great your waist is wider than your shoulders and you about 5'7.

Get the fuck out of here patty banana, your build is all drugs and you still look average.

Sorry champ, we can't all be at your level.  Hopefully, one day, I can gain your approval.

xoxoxoxo.  ;D

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2012, 12:57:53 AM »
He says top AMATURE. local shows.  your carrying more massand condition than any of the olympia top 5 did naturally. so your saying your not on hrt at the very least?

patbanya

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lifetime Natural
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2012, 01:38:44 AM »
He says top AMATURE. local shows.  your carrying more massand condition than any of the olympia top 5 did naturally. so your saying your not on hrt at the very least?

I'm not on any hormones and I never have been.  The only supplements I've ever used are whey protein and a multivitamin.  I know the mentality around here, and I don't expect you to believe me, but that's the truth.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2012, 01:43:00 AM »
Please post link to this imaginary thread where I was outed for "using".
you and you're brother have bought finaplex pellets and you know it scum bag

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2012, 01:57:46 AM »
I'm not on any hormones and I never have been.  The only supplements I've ever used are whey protein and a multivitamin.  I know the mentality around here, and I don't expect you to believe me, but that's the truth.

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FILT!

GETBIG!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2012, 02:07:57 AM »
I'm not on any hormones and I never have been.  The only supplements I've ever used are whey protein and a multivitamin.  I know the mentality around here, and I don't expect you to believe me, but that's the truth.

Pat Cuntya you are the biggest low life on planet Earth.

Hope this helps.
P

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2012, 02:17:11 AM »
Sounds like simpletonhuge is full of shit he is natural. Oh the doc gave me aas because i was sick ya right. Unless you have aids which you kinda look like you do, no doc will give deca because you have a cold. Outed

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2012, 02:24:54 AM »
Sounds like simpletonhuge is full of shit he is natural. Oh the doc gave me aas because i was sick ya right. Unless you have aids which you kinda look like you do, no doc will give deca because you have a cold. Outed
exactly, he and his brother are both lying dildos