Author Topic: first visit to doctor about roids, he tried to scare me but my BP IS HIGH  (Read 5190 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
There are  a LOT more factors involved than what you are on.  When one guy says I took 500mg of tren and my BP was 120 and another says I took 500mg and my bp was 160.

So what the diff?  Well let's compare these two dudes.  Is the 120 guy someone who has always been twink, weighs 160 and is always lean where the 160 guy is a lot taller weighs 230, can be lean but struggles to stay lean.

how about the 120 guy. Does he work? Does he live at grandmas and play PS3 all day vs 160 guy who works, has more life stresses and other outside factors.

There's more to life causing high BP than just tren usage.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Been cycling for 2.5yrs or so and this is the first time I've went for a full bloodwork.
Current cycle started 10 days ago - 150mg tren/300mg prop/800mg eq (dropping it to 400mg eq)

NEW doctor, never met him before. Basically, I went in the door and he asked what was wrong, I said nothing and said I wanted a full blood test and told him my exact cycle when he wrote down. He was obviously unimpressed from the moment I mentioned gear. Told me his first advice is to go off. Then he checked my BP and it was 160/110. I've always had sorta high blood pressure even before gear. It doesn't bother me too much now but it will in the future. He said he thinks I should go on meds for the BP when I go back to Holland (I'm just home in Ireland for a week) so I should go to a doctor over there and get monitored regularly seeing as I live there most of the time.
He really laid it out to me in simple terms that roids are bad, etc. and to give them up. The usual shit. I've always known my BP was high but never bothered with it too much. BTW I'm 27 years of age. I think fish oils were helping but I haven't used them in a month or two and just got some more.
I think maybe I'm going to first try hawthorn berry, fish oils, coq10 and more cardio. Don't really want to give up juicing.

Losartan  8)
T

j_mtl

• Getbig II
Equip is well know to cause a little spike on bp...tren will shift ur cholest. levels...try some fish oils and get in some bp medication... u will up your doses event anyways why take a chance....no point in delaying the inevitable,also u may be experience some anxiety...benzos will help you with that. ;)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
My kidneys came in slightly elevated. I cannot get on getbig from home (still some problem with the servers) and I don't have the results here in work with me.
All my bloods were good, even my liver was good (surprisingly). Kidneys were mildly high on creatinine levels I recall. Cholesterol fine too. Kidneys were his only concern in the letter he sent me. I have to go to a GP here in Holland now and get more of a monitoring.

He put me on 1 tab of Tritace bp med every day (2.5mg/day) just to get my BP down for now. I feel better already but I need to clean myself up

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Losartan  8)

I've heard of this. For some reason I have a fear of BP meds? But looking at side-effects online there doesn't seem to be many...why the hell am I afraid of taking BP meds when I take roids? I guess it's you don't wanna admit to yourself at 27 you have high BP.
I'll take the BP meds for now and see how I feel to lower/come off when I'm off cycle while monitoring the BP daily/weekly at home.