Author Topic: Getting fat on gh  (Read 15017 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Getting fat on gh
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2012, 04:07:37 AM »
I don't get why everyone on this board thinks you can eat like shit and look fantastic, people have said it a million times lol, you can cheat but you should eat reasonably the majority of the time this means instead of 3 burgers and some fries a day eat Burger and fries, tuna and rice, egg whites and pineapple with a banana or two. I mean what's so hard about this tuna and Rice with some sauce is a pretty fuckin tasty meal and its gonna be easy as hell too make also. Do you guys just eat like shit for no reason?
Good post.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2012, 09:04:28 AM »
I don't get why everyone on this board thinks you can eat like shit and look fantastic, people have said it a million times lol, you can cheat but you should eat reasonably the majority of the time this means instead of 3 burgers and some fries a day eat Burger and fries, tuna and rice, egg whites and pineapple with a banana or two. I mean what's so hard about this tuna and Rice with some sauce is a pretty fuckin tasty meal and its gonna be easy as hell too make also. Do you guys just eat like shit for no reason?

YES!

indiasfinest

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2012, 06:45:14 PM »
Sure, dont listen to the people who have been there n done that. You obviously have a far bigger appetite and can eat so much more then them that 200mg tren ED wont help you lol.

Seriously, not trying to be a dick but why dont you try 200mg ed before you disagree with the results it gives.

On another note, eat like a bodybuilder. Alot of guys take what GH15 says too literally, the message is you can mix in some foods you normally done but overall you should be eating whole meals, cooked, beneficial, etc. You cant just eat 50% shit and expect to look awesome lol, even if you could why would you want to? You feel like crap eating crap.

Ok.  I'll give it a try.  I'll make a log too.  I wasn't trying to argue, just in disbelief.  If this is true than I will never doubt the "all drugs" saying again.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2012, 07:15:46 PM »
Ok.  I'll give it a try.  I'll make a log too.  I wasn't trying to argue, just in disbelief.  If this is true than I will never doubt the "all drugs" saying again.

Thats just it though, it wasnt all drugs. Guys hit up tren/t3 and eat above maintinence and watch the weight come off. You add a clean diet with a calorie deficit and its stupid how fast it falls off.

No disrespect meant in my above post. Like you said give it a try but be in a calorie deficit. Personally I didnt like the idea of losing 1-2lbs a day, hence bringing it down to 70mcg. That and my resting heart rate was too high with 100mcg t3 a day and my tren dose.

kigstand

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2012, 06:44:06 PM »
your not going to get fat on any legit tren or hgh

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2012, 10:39:44 PM »
your not going to get fat on any legit tren or hgh
This.  It is impossible to get fat on GH and tren.  I try my hardest and absolutely cannot get fat.  I don't really try, but I eat junk everyday, and continue to get leaner on tren and GH.  If you're getting fat, you're GH sucks.

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2012, 10:40:57 PM »
i eat fastfood nightly --- as in every damn night.

ff

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2012, 10:58:10 PM »
This.  It is impossible to get fat on GH and tren.  I try my hardest and absolutely cannot get fat.  I don't really try, but I eat junk everyday, and continue to get leaner on tren and GH.  If you're getting fat, you're GH sucks.

Dose and person dependent.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2012, 11:53:45 PM »
I think gh15 planted the idea that if you are on tren and gh you can't get fat. If you are on a caloric surplus you will get fat. Maybe 200mg/day tren and 20iu/day gh will give you a huge margin for error but eat enough and loaf enough and you will get fat. Look at Barry Bonds and all those football player/baseball players. I'm sure they are on loads of pharm grade hgh and they aren't exactly ripped. Barry Bonds always looked soft and doughy to me.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2012, 06:20:41 AM »
You can get fat on anything. Sheesh, some of you guys saying that you can't get fat on tren and gh is ridiculous.
Pellius has it correct. Eat too much you get fat.

madg

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2012, 06:22:26 AM »
fucking lazy noobs,,,u think on 4iu u eat what the fuck u like???lmao son this anti aging dose for a milf i fuck lol

u wana eat what u like and shred??try 10iu+...fucking idiots,,,u dont deserve pp i hope he go more private

stop this retard threads...if u got fat on thanks and u didnt like,,,u know what???shut the fuck up and buy other gh

madg
team gh15

kigstand

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2012, 06:54:55 AM »
i dont think anyone could eat the amounts it would take to store any fat. thats an insane amount of food. you'd have to try.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2012, 07:40:22 AM »
I think gh15 planted the idea that if you are on tren and gh you can't get fat. If you are on a caloric surplus you will get fat. Maybe 200mg/day tren and 20iu/day gh will give you a huge margin for error but eat enough and loaf enough and you will get fat. Look at Barry Bonds and all those football player/baseball players. I'm sure they are on loads of pharm grade hgh and they aren't exactly ripped. Barry Bonds always looked soft and doughy to me.

Good post.

Tell all the 300+ pound powerlifters i know that Tren and GH make it impossible to get fat.

The highest Tren abusers i know personally are fat fucks who compete in power lifting or strongman.

Ryan Kennelly admitted to me in 2007 that he was shooting 400mg of Tren E every day and he used a good amount of GH as well.

People are making some of the most ridiculous claims on this board lately and they are all coming from the same place. If getting ripped was as easy as using some Tren and GH we would all be ripped as fuck and from the pictures I've seen on this board i can name 3 people who are what i consider ripped.

My training partner is on 15iu of Rips and 150mg Tren ED and he's getting fat as hell, but he's eating over 5k calories like most competitors i know.

Sure GH may give you more "flexibility" in your diet at HIGH doses, but to say it's impossible to gain fat on GH/Tren is completely wrong and an ignorant statement. I honestly think that most people who post on here know nothing about how the human body works to begin with, much less the effects certain drugs have on your body.

8)

kigstand

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2012, 08:26:00 AM »
youd be surprised how many ppl actually don't and wouldn't want to stick needles full of drugs in them daily....it's nothing to a user but to the norm it's serious shit

sucks for anyyone who gets fat on tren AND HGH, idk how it's possible

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2012, 05:56:04 PM »
id agree. you can get fat on hgh. i have for sure. but it makes cutting a hell of alot easier. even with 2 cheat days per week i still can get to 7-8% with moderate cardio. a wet 7-8 cause the cheat days are all shitty carbs.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2012, 08:57:53 PM »
well, then go and eat 6-7k fast food calories every days over months.

make sure to post before/after pics.

Who in the fuck would do something that stupid?  I thought people were smart enough to know within reason, apparently some aren't. 

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2012, 10:49:59 PM »
i know people who are big, long time bbuilders and use hgh straight from the pharmacy and they still have to eat very clean to get ripped.

but this nykid/threadstarter doesnt even train right, has absolutely no idea how to eat, so there is no suprise.

i mean, think of it, if you trained really halfasses, lol, say no legs and uber body only lightly and go and eat at mcdonalds every day 3 times and whatever else you want to eat, then you will be fat, hgh or not.

You probably confuse water with fat, or they are just simply eat over 6k-7k cals of "clean" food and there you get the whole cals in vs cals out idea.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2012, 06:02:20 AM »
I agree. Offcourse GH helps to no end with shitty food but thats mostly true above 10IU. It always helps but you have to at least adhere to some kind of a sane diet.

People thinking they can eat 4-5 cheatmeals a day and still look ripped are dumbasses. WHo in their right mind goes to the gym, pays and uses AAS and pays even more to use GH for months and years AND then ruin it all by not being able to keep the hand of the cookies (Dennis WOlf excluded!)?

You can work all day for weeks to pay all the juice and then ruin it by not having the discipline to eat half-decent.
I think you would be surprised how little spoke guys pay attention to diet. Apparently every guy in this thread is shredded because it's impossible to get fat on gh/tren. I think we would all get a good laugh if we saw these walking anotomy charts. The few guys, Mazrim and Galeniko, who said you do have to diet are ripped. I think I will listen to them

Swlabr

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2012, 06:40:36 AM »
You do have to diet, I think you guys are confusing 5% dry for 6 - 7% wet. When GH15 says you'll be 6% wet on GH and tren, that doesn't mean you'll look shredded. You'll get a body low in fat covered in water. There is an immense difference between 6-7% wet and 5% dry. Those little one or two body fat percentages and all that water make night and day differences in your physique.

Now, say you started at 10%, went on GH and tren combo for 3 - 4 months and ate a "normal diet". Drop the GH, have a "clean diet" for 4 to 6 weeks and come back and tell me you were fat to begin with. You weren't. It was all water. Trust me, I've been there.

GH15's take on clean diet is this:

what is a "clean" diet?

i repedely said it,, from 6 to 4% especialy from 6-7% wet... to 4-5% dry ...there is specific rules need to be followd,, you just wont walk around 4% unless for few weeks...you follow

fish and rich

fish and rice

fish and rice

fish and rice

eggwhites or fish and rice

eggwhites or fish and rice

little icecream and some pine apple to get your head straight from time to time becuase the body needs some fat and i chose to give it from natural sugar like pineapple which replace fruit ...easy to drink and icecream which is best fat for brian ,,as simple as that now if truly natural the icecream thing will have to be minimal!

the meals are not in order can be also sirloin steak and brown rice,, chiken and brown rice...but! i prefer fish like tilapia in mega doses and brown rice to get from 6 to 4% rememnber! you want thin! skin! it wont come naturaly unless you work this way and even ! on hormones! you will have to do it for few weeks ,,

you just buy the damn tilapias ,,get some chiachi hot red souce,, some garlic... grill it in pan ...very thin fish easy to do ,, add to brown rice ready to make packets... and eat many meals a day ,, thats thekey to lose the bodytfat and remain with all muscle on or most..ofcourse you need to have muscle for that...and def not do it all year long,, im talking here weeks 6-7 weeks ...really the clean aspect should be 4-6 weeks if you didnt get after  weeks to dry 5% ....then you were not ready 6% dry for natual 5% dry for hormonized ...4% after application of diuretics

very simple to follow,, it just got to be therre when you go from wet 6% that look like 8...to dry 5% that can look like 4!

gh15 approved

There you have it.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2012, 07:02:49 AM »
Good post.

Tell all the 300+ pound powerlifters i know that Tren and GH make it impossible to get fat.

The highest Tren abusers i know personally are fat fucks who compete in power lifting or strongman.

Ryan Kennelly admitted to me in 2007 that he was shooting 400mg of Tren E every day and he used a good amount of GH as well.

People are making some of the most ridiculous claims on this board lately and they are all coming from the same place. If getting ripped was as easy as using some Tren and GH we would all be ripped as fuck and from the pictures I've seen on this board i can name 3 people who are what i consider ripped.

My training partner is on 15iu of Rips and 150mg Tren ED and he's getting fat as hell, but he's eating over 5k calories like most competitors i know.

Sure GH may give you more "flexibility" in your diet at HIGH doses, but to say it's impossible to gain fat on GH/Tren is completely wrong and an ignorant statement. I honestly think that most people who post on here know nothing about how the human body works to begin with, much less the effects certain drugs have on your body.

8)

quoted for recognition of a good post

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2012, 10:03:16 AM »
thanks man.mind you the physique in my profile was achieved without any tren or gh.just moderate doses of enanthate test and that is all.no t3,no efedrina,no nothing.

i am happy to have the possibility to get honest answers from ex ifbb pro aykutlug, who told me honestly about his drug regiment and his diet.
i dont want to look like the blown up dolls on pro stages these days who need diuretics to look good for a couple weeks a year, i want to look like in the pic throughout the year, give or take some percent bodyfat.
im not having any of the insulin madnes.

he gave me very good advice and it all showed to be true/work for me.

there is no drug which can replace/make up for dieting.they only help you when already dieting.
the advic from people online like tbombzs(?) is to be taken with a truckload of salt.
reading his advise, i expected him to be levrones alter ego.lol.but when i saw his pics, iwas disappointed and realized he is a clown.
when he went on a diet and looked even worse later,yes more fatter, i realised he is a complete tool.
his advice is worth as much as my diarrhea.
he said he didnt get lean during the diet because he didnt pay attention to.....the diet.

i swear that was his excuse.

well, the point of a diet,is the is the diet,lol.and hunger.the body burns fat when you feel hunger.the steroids and whatnot make sure the muscle dont go anywhere by acting anticatabolic.

and another thing, well, ofcourse a guy who is already tremendously huge and lean and on many drugs can eat loads of crap and get away with it optically.

so, in conclusion, always listen to guys who look like you want to look and hope for honest answers.

dont listen to anyone you havent seen a picture from.theres a reason why theres no picture, bc they look like shit.
every bodybuilder does this to look good and will put up pics immediately, as soon as he likes what he sees on the pics.

nobody does bodybuilding, this dieting and injecting just for their peace of mind,lol ;D

this includes gh15, i dont care who he is, there is no pic.

its better to walk up to a pro and straight up ask him.would you agree? 8)

So what's Ur diet like to get lean. And to put on size.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2012, 12:42:37 PM »
well, i do it lie this.

i always make sure im off any hormones before for a while before i start a diet to get lean.(i dont want to be on juice all year, and its not really needed for my look).
then i start the drug,or drugs and eat 300gramms of protein a day, the whole rest of calories comes from vegetables.
i dont keep the carbs at 0, but at 150gramms a day max.
no "refeed" days once a week, i think its an excuse to be lazy on the diet.
i go though with this diet until i crave some cheat meal so badly that i must have one.
and then ill have 1 cheat meal,maybe every other week or so, its psychologicaly important, but not needed for the body.
i wait with my next meals until im hungry, when i feel the hunger,i drink water to make it go away,wait another hour and then eat a small meal again.
this is the absolute fastest way to get lean for me, ive tried many other diet, keto diet etcetc, but this is the one that works fastest for me.

and to add mass, i cut the protein down to 200gramms a day and eat immediately when i feel hunger,no waiting period.and i add bits of junk food every day to my diet.this way,i stay lean year round,even when gaining weight.key is to gain weight slowly and wait for hunger before next meal,i honestly think thats true.

oh and when im off drugs, i simply eat less of everything, that goes without saying.
when coming off, do not try to keep your weight, youll get fat.try to stay reasonably lean when off drugs.

i know many here never go off drugs anyway, but for those who care, i posted what i do when off.

hope this helps 8)

Thanks my wright gains slowed atm. But better than force feeding n getting fat

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2012, 12:57:06 PM »
well, i do it lie this.

i always make sure im off any hormones before for a while before i start a diet to get lean.(i dont want to be on juice all year, and its not really needed for my look).
then i start the drug,or drugs and eat 300gramms of protein a day, the whole rest of calories comes from vegetables.
i go though with this diet until i crave some cheat meal so badly that i must have one.
and then ill have 1 cheat meal,maybe every other week or so, its psychologicaly important, but not needed for the body.
i wait with my next meals until im hungry, when i feel the hunger,i drink water to make it go away,wait another hour and then eat a small meal again.
this is the absolute fastest way to get lean for me, ive tried many other diet, keto diet etcetc, but this is the one that works fastest for me.

and to add mass, i cut the protein down to 200gramms a day and eat immediately when i feel hunger,no waiting period.and i add bits of junk food every day to my diet.this way,i stay lean year round,even when gaining weight.key is to gain weight slowly and wait for hunger before next meal,i honestly think thats true.

oh and when im off drugs, i simply eat less of everything, that goes without saying.
when coming off, do not try to keep your weight, youll get fat.try to stay reasonably lean when off drugs.

i know many here never go off drugs anyway, but for those who care, i posted what i do when off.

hope this helps 8)

GREAT POST!

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2012, 11:43:19 AM »
well, but water still makes one look like shit.

why dont pros just diuretic the water away for guest appearances?

btw, i dont think 5% body fat can be held for extended periods.some people go onstage with 7-8 percent,lol.

i dont like this,its water argument tbh.the more fat one has, the more water he will hold, i think.

I have a very good feeling that large amount of them actually does...

well, i do it lie this.

hope this helps 8)
How do you manage to get 150g of carbs from vegetables?