Author Topic: So pretty much standard doses are a waste of time  (Read 7116 times)

blacksterbmw

• Getbig II
Re: So pretty much standard doses are a waste of time
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2012, 11:05:29 AM »
only thing im worried about is not being lean right now, hopefully i'll still reap the benefits :(

to be honest id like to be able to just eat like a normal person! not necessarily like the majority of americans with their fast food everyday, but still eat that kind of stuff if and when i want! get some protein in there and train hard..let drugs do the rest...call it lazy but id rather let hormones do a load of the work...isnt this how all getbiggers think though :D

id like to think i dont have to "mega dose" for this to happen, but i do realize i'll prob need more than 300mg tren a week

You said it all m8, all i'm hearing is can't ba assed - lazy

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2012, 11:10:18 AM »
You said it all m8, all i'm hearing is can't ba assed - lazy

well considering my only experience in aas thus far is a 6 week ph cycle and 500mg test e for 12 weeks i wouldnt really call me lazy ;)

maybe i could of worded it better, but in a nutshell.... im anxious to see what some hormones can do for me!

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2012, 11:38:18 AM »
well considering my only experience in aas thus far is a 6 week ph cycle and 500mg test e for 12 weeks i wouldnt really call me lazy ;)

maybe i could of worded it better, but in a nutshell.... im anxious to see what some hormones can do for me!

Im right there with you. For the past year my gf has been complaining about the occasional cutting down and strict diet, even when I am bulking shes annoyed I wont eat chocolate and cake with her 24/7 ( she has a freak metabolism and works out with me ) and as the entire year passed it was so damn hard not to just UP THE DOSE lol. Well I was patient and I am starting to near the doses needed to chill the fuck out, eat my protein and eat whatever else when I am hungry ( not binging ). Dont get me wrong, my diet will still be made up of typical BB foods good carbs, proteins, fats etc. but when my girl asks me to eat some cake with her, she better eat fast before I finish it.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2012, 11:47:17 AM »
Im right there with you. For the past year my gf has been complaining about the occasional cutting down and strict diet, even when I am bulking shes annoyed I wont eat chocolate and cake with her 24/7 ( she has a freak metabolism and works out with me ) and as the entire year passed it was so damn hard not to just UP THE DOSE lol. Well I was patient and I am starting to near the doses needed to chill the fuck out, eat my protein and eat whatever else when I am hungry ( not binging ). Dont get me wrong, my diet will still be made up of typical BB foods good carbs, proteins, fats etc. but when my girl asks me to eat some cake with her, she better eat fast before I finish it.

yea bro i mean in a way ALL of us are being "lazy" to an extent..sure you still have to eat decent, train hard, etc. but i know damn well drugs are a pretty big part, and can make the difference... if not you wouldnt here how tren was liquid gold in every thread lol

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2012, 12:05:17 PM »
I'm using the prop as a kickstart for 4 weeks so I can cruise on sust for a while.

The funny thing is, I'm getting all the sides. Feeling kinda groggy and shitty on tren, having bad insomnia, but confidence is up. Getting the numb hands and the water from gh, and it's probably also helping my sleep. As far as results, however, they've been quite lackluster. On 2 different occasion I've had girls come up to me and ask to see my abs. Of course I don't have any right now, and so it's embarrassing. Like I said, I'm gonna give it 2 more weeks, drop the prop and do sust at 280-350, and up tren to 75-100 ed and see how that works out. Also, I only have 4-5 weeks of gh left, I may just not re-up, and see what happens without it.

Btw, I've been taking 12.5 mg aromasin eod, but that hasn't been helping the water too much. Should I up that too?
see if you didn't start shredded and your diet isn't really in check you wont see much of significant changes from tren in first few weeks
personally i would drop the test to 50mg prop eod (sust can be awesome but i rather it for bulk)
and i would bump the aromasin to at least 12.5mg ED anything more it's really about you...