Author Topic: T3  (Read 35546 times)

Sector

• Getbig II
Re: T3
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2012, 05:52:47 PM »
The 2lbs/day thing stops after the t3 eats all your ATP and you start looking flat.

Im on tren, I dont look flat. I have been on t3 before and experienced the flat look. Im certainly not flat on tren, even when the t3 was at 100mcg.

Its soo funny how you share your experience for others to read and then people just want to call bullshit. Dont beleive me? Go do it yourself, tren/t3 and a strict diet.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2012, 10:11:03 PM »
What reason would I have to lie? Does it make me look cool if I can lose 14lbs in a week? On 100mcg of t3 and tren I was losing 1-2lbs a day at the start ( after I had already lost water weight ).

How much tren?

I have a liquid version from a trusted RC site. So it's not hard to micro dose.

As for a response to your question...

I hear both of ya. I may start at 25mcg then, and use that tapering time as alloted before, to taper off.

I'll have it for 55 days. I'll go 25mcg for 35 days, 10 days at 37.5mcg, and 10 days at 50mcg. Then take 1-2 weeks to taper off from 50 to 40 to 30 to 20 to 12.5mcg. I was thinking staying on for the whole time, but I'd want pharm grade. I have a source for that, too. I just would rather wait and see how this treats me visually and internally.

I appreciate the advice, 25mcg split in two-three doses(three on off, two on workout days cause it's easier this way in regards to food).

My next question, is how do you dose it in regards to food how far off between eating? I heard 2 hours, but that's hard. Is an hour good enough?

Thinking 12.5mcg pre-workout/pre-cardio(which is about 75-90 after my last meal and about 1.5 hours before my pwo meal) and 12.5mcg in the evening around 6:30. I finish eating dinner at 5:30 usually, and my next dinner is usually at 8. I go to bed around 10.
Some endo told me that it doesn't matter yet i still take it on empty stomach (3hr without food) and wait 1hr after.
would like to hear more opinions about it...

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2012, 12:21:10 AM »
How much tren?
Some endo told me that it doesn't matter yet i still take it on empty stomach (3hr without food) and wait 1hr after.
would like to hear more opinions about it...

I stayed full with 525mg of tren in the gym, I went to 700mg and I stayed full outside of the gym as well ( aka not just pumped ). Thing is I beleive my gear is underdosed, I would expect its more like 75mg per ML instead of 100mg so add that into the equation.

Swlabr

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2012, 12:41:57 AM »
I stayed full with 525mg of tren in the gym, I went to 700mg and I stayed full outside of the gym as well ( aka not just pumped ). Thing is I beleive my gear is underdosed, I would expect its more like 75mg per ML instead of 100mg so add that into the equation.

Whose are you using?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2012, 02:05:09 AM »
Whose are you using?

Ill pm you. Its not a mainstream here, just used him for an emergency. The gear is legit, I just feel its a tad low. Dont want to trash anyone on an open board though.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2012, 02:43:26 AM »
I have ran t3 before and experience the flat muscle and possibly even some muscle loss. Currently I am running t3 with tren, tren makes t3 its bitch. Muscles are full, strength is staying the same and bf is melting off. I went up to 100mcg but didnt like how I felt and the sweats were bad combined with tren. Now I am hanging out at 70mcg.

At 100mcg I was losing 1-2lbs a day on a 2500 cal diet. Promise you, no lost muscle.

N yes I beleive t3 beats ECA but Ephedrine will always have its place in my heart for the appetite suppression. Unfortunatly when I tried to use it with my current t3/tren stack, my resting heart rate was around 150/160 the entire day.

Isn't this flat look purely dose dependent? Someone like Smoof who just uses replacement dose at 12.5mcg because of all the gh/tren he is using is alot different than using 50+mcg. If you are on gear and not dieting/cutting carbs (in a caloric deficit) is 25mcg t3 going to leave you flat?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2012, 06:52:18 AM »
Isn't this flat look purely dose dependent? Someone like Smoof who just uses replacement dose at 12.5mcg because of all the gh/tren he is using is alot different than using 50+mcg. If you are on gear and not dieting/cutting carbs (in a caloric deficit) is 25mcg t3 going to leave you flat?

25mcg will do nothing but suppress your thyroid near fully as it's a replacement dosage, essentially the equivalent to an average person's thyroid output (caveat being people have different functioning thyroids and thyroid meds are all different potencies and bioavailability).

tren can, and does suppress the thyroid, likewise all stimulants do to some extent as well, so it's not entirely a waste for bodybuilders whom are running the cocktail of drugs they normally do. i'm not sure if a person's body signaling to lower TSH, for example decreasing thyroid output by half, and then running 12.5mcg t3 will further suppress the thyroid to zero output, but i assume it does and so i think for a person whose thyroid is being suppressed by drugs should probably just run replacement dosage or none at all.

also, t3 needs to be taken on an empty stomach in the morning, as it gets absorbed in the stomach and certain minerals will interfere with it's absorption, more so when you take research company levothyroxine (which is what they all buy from china). MP is legit and the only RC i'd use, but i get my t3 from ADC now, i prefer it since it's pharm grade, B+ pharmaceutical quality but still a step-up from RC.  

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2012, 07:04:09 AM »
What reason would I have to lie? Does it make me look cool if I can lose 14lbs in a week? On 100mcg of t3 and tren I was losing 1-2lbs a day at the start ( after I had already lost water weight ).

i didn't say you were a liar and i don't know why you came to that conclusion or why there's such a strong prevalence here where people feel a disagreement in opinion is a personal attack on someone's character. i just feel the amount of bodyfat lost of the 14 pounds was highly over estimated. swings in water weight can easily obfuscate actual bodyfat levels and i'm guilty of over/underestimating my bodyfat quite often as i think everyone is.

14 pounds of pure, actual bodyfat lost, is going from a relatively soft physique with abs, to andreas munzer level of conditioning in a single week, it's pushing the limits of whats even physiologically possible and with a relatively low dosage too

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2012, 09:13:02 AM »
i didn't say you were a liar and i don't know why you came to that conclusion or why there's such a strong prevalence here where people feel a disagreement in opinion is a personal attack on someone's character. i just feel the amount of bodyfat lost of the 14 pounds was highly over estimated. swings in water weight can easily obfuscate actual bodyfat levels and i'm guilty of over/underestimating my bodyfat quite often as i think everyone is.

14 pounds of pure, actual bodyfat lost, is going from a relatively soft physique with abs, to andreas munzer level of conditioning in a single week, it's pushing the limits of whats even physiologically possible and with a relatively low dosage too

Lol, you didnt say I am a liar? Are you really trying to sugar coat a piece of shit and sell it as candy?

Where did I ONCE say I was losing 1-2lbs of FAT per day? Hmm? I dont care where the weight came from, its not hard to step on a scale and factor in that you lost 1 or 2lbs since the previous day. All I did was report what happend to me, take it or leave it I truely dont care lol.

Edit - Im not trying to come off as a dick. I just dont have a reason to lie. Do I think the weight would have continued at that rate? No but I wasnt comfortable going that fast either. Something else to consider I was about 16/17% when I started the t3, so I could run it higher with more fat for it to chew through. It brought me down to 12/13% very fast even when I lowered to 70, diet was on point though. Now I am eating a little over maintinence just to get some experience with what tren can do at 700mg with a little t3 for fat loss without a calorie deficit.

Again, sorry. Your right you were just voicing your view and it wasnt a personal attack.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2012, 12:11:40 PM »
Always take T3 on an empty stomach. As pellius pointed out.

My endo swears by taking thyroid meds on an empty stomach and split the doses twice a day.

8)

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2012, 12:53:20 PM »
Right there with you. My thyroid was low last time I tested it, contemplating just staying on 100mcg of t4 year round and add in t3 here n there. Thing is, why not? We inject steroids to grow so why would we want a subpar metabolism to fuel the growth?

Don't use the T4/T3 simultaneously. When looking to cut add the T3, drop the T4.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2012, 12:56:24 PM »
t3 is unstable in liquid form unless the people making it have a firm grasp on chemistry and use other chemicals, buffers, to stabilize it. depends how good the RC company is, but a lot of them are just schmoes ordering powder from china and dumping it into a vial and why a lot of liquid research drugs are so ineffective compared to pharm grade.

you don't need to taper t3 up or taper it down since it's still going to be suppressing the thyroid regardless. full recovery is 2-5 weeks once you come off

I've used T3 tabs numerous times pharma grade, as well as T3 dispensed in liquid form from various labs. Efficacy of the T3 was not affected.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2012, 01:04:01 PM »
Im on tren, I dont look flat. I have been on t3 before and experienced the flat look. Im certainly not flat on tren, even when the t3 was at 100mcg.

That's quite a dramatic fat loss sector.

I am using the T3 (75mcg - now down to 50mcg ed) with Tren E (started with 200mg for 7-8 weeks now 400mg weekly). The effect was most dramatic in the beginning. Now losing about a 1lb a week.

I was hovering in the mid-high 230s the week before i started, at this stage i was on tren for about 6 weeks. This morning 221-222lb with top two abs visible, and all the lines on the abdominal wall. I have been on the T3 since Mid February and then added clen a few weeks later.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2012, 01:08:25 PM »
I'm on the 25cmg but thinking about upping to 50cmg what sides are you likely to get ? I've been on 25 for a couple of weeks eating clean and doing lots of cardio but the t3 really hasn't done alot for me at 25???Dropped gh out and added tren to try and drop all excessive water bloat but prehAps the gh was doing more more for me than I gave it credit for because I'm eating less but not as sharp round the ab section as I was?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2012, 01:20:12 PM »
I'm on the 25cmg but thinking about upping to 50cmg what sides are you likely to get ? I've been on 25 for a couple of weeks eating clean and doing lots of cardio but the t3 really hasn't done alot for me at 25???Dropped gh out and added tren to try and drop all excessive water bloat but prehAps the gh was doing more more for me than I gave it credit for because I'm eating less but not as sharp round the ab section as I was?

25mcg is a replacement dose, even less then a replacement dose for some. 50mcg will give you the results your wanting and it wont have any sides, if it does they will be more then bareable.

Randy - thats steady progress. I have to ask whats your diet like? You just eating maintinenece/above?

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2012, 01:28:16 PM »

hands shaking

fingers going blue - happened to a colleague who was using 100mcg ed @160lb

joint pain

For me a little shaking of the hands(endocrinologist noted this), and joint pain (could be the arimidex too).

Up the dosage to 50-75mcg ed to really get in the fat burning zone. No need to taper or divide dosages. Take on empty stomach  in morning 1hr before meals.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2012, 01:38:46 PM »
I've used T3 tabs numerous times pharma grade, as well as T3 dispensed in liquid form from various labs. Efficacy of the T3 was not affected.

did you not read the next damn words in the sentence before you decided to quote me and disagree with what i said

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2012, 01:52:08 PM »
did you not read the next damn words in the sentence before you decided to quote me and disagree with what i said

Why so touchy?  ::)

I simply stated

"I've used T3 tabs numerous times pharma grade, as well as T3 dispensed in liquid form from various labs. Efficacy of the T3 was not affected."

that i never had that problem and my experience. I did not agree or disagree with you.

Since you're asking - T3 being dispensed in a liquid has never been an issue, as long as it is dosed correctly to the micro gram. Every mom and pop lab is producing it. It doesn't take one with a physicist's degree to drop the powder in a liquid.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2012, 01:58:21 PM »
I simply stated

"I've used T3 tabs numerous times pharma grade, as well as T3 dispensed in liquid form from various labs. Efficacy of the T3 was not affected."

that i never had that problem and my experience. I did not agree or disagree with you.

Then why did you bold the part where he said he didnt think it was stable and then voice your experience? Choosing to voice your experiencing after quoting him and bolding a particular line clearly indicates you disagree.

So much backpeddling around here lol

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2012, 02:01:19 PM »
Then why did you bold the part where he said he didnt think it was stable and then voice your experience? Choosing to voice your experiencing after quoting him and bolding a particular line clearly indicates you disagree.

So much backpeddling around here lol

Oh god ... not you now sector.  ;D

You just did that above when someone misinterpreted you as losing 1-2 lbs each day. I saw it the same way. However, someone had already pointed it out.

"At 100mcg I was losing 1-2lbs a day on a 2500 cal diet."

Talking about backpeddling - read that again sector how does it come across. So you were losing 7-14lb each week?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2012, 02:03:41 PM »
Oh god ... not you now sector.  ;D

You just did that above when someone misinterpreted you as losing 1-2 lbs each day.

"At 100mcg I was losing 1-2lbs a day on a 2500 cal diet."

Talking about backpeddling - read that again sector how does it come across. So you were losing 7-14lb each week?

I know, it was to him too :P

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2012, 02:10:25 PM »
Bro, let's not all get tied up in this. We are simply trying to share and help each other out. Sometimes our words can come across a little differently, than we intend.

To the above gentleman. I simply said i've never had that issue. I've dealt with a lot of different labs, and have directly gotten T3 and T4 from the pharmacy. Nor did i ever come across anecdotal evidence that the efficacy of the T3 is affected in a liquid solution, until today. It's in fact a very simple process.

Anyways,

Let's all learn to agree to disagree.  8)

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2012, 02:12:41 PM »
Bro, let's not all get tied up in this. We are simply trying to share and help each other out. Sometimes our words can come across a little differently, than we intend.

To the above gentlemen. I simply said i've never had that issue. I've dealt with a lot of different labs, and have directly gotten T3 and T4 from the pharmacy. Nor did i ever come across anecdotal evidence that the efficacy of the T3 is affected in a liquid solution, until today. It's in fact a very simple process.

Anyways,

Let's all learn to agree to disagree.  8)

I think your alright lol, he isnt getting butthurt over nething, neither am I and neither are you. Just another thread with different viewpoints.

Liquid works for me, I have never tried pharma though so perhaps its a different experience. I will find out soon.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2012, 02:37:06 PM »
Why so touchy?  ::)

I simply stated

Since you're asking - T3 being dispensed in a liquid has never been an issue, as long as it is dosed correctly to the micro gram. Every mom and pop lab is producing it. It doesn't take one with a physicist's degree to drop the powder in a liquid.

i know it can be stable in liquid solution, but often it isn't and i'm just warning people about the fact that levothyroxin sodium (t3) is particularly unstable in liquid and often times the RCs (usually 3-4 bros ordering raw powders from china) just dumping it into a solution, isn't going to yield a very stable or good drug. even pharm companies have trouble with stabilizing it as a pressed tab, and as a result there's huge variance between t3 quality and potency with pharm grade t3.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2012, 03:24:13 PM »
It's easy to miss the point or context on an internet forum. That is why we have a lot of pissing matches on here. I think most of us read so fast that we miss the point entirely most of the time.

That being said, i'm glad you guys are working with each other instead of going after each others throat. There is nothing wrong with a good debate, but it makes me proud to see you guys move in the right direction.

Carry on...I think i had a moment.  ;D

8)