Author Topic: T3  (Read 35685 times)

SL1CED

• Getbig II
Re: T3
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2012, 03:31:06 PM »
i know it can be stable in liquid solution, but often it isn't and i'm just warning people about the fact that levothyroxin sodium (t3) is particularly unstable in liquid and often times the RCs (usually 3-4 bros ordering raw powders from china) just dumping it into a solution, isn't going to yield a very stable or good drug. even pharm companies have trouble with stabilizing it as a pressed tab, and as a result there's huge variance between t3 quality and potency with pharm grade t3.

The source you mentioned as a RC, is the one I am using. I could get pharm grade, have two legit sources for it, but cannot take the T/A time. It's about 3-4 weeks either ways, too long for me.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2012, 03:54:01 PM »
i know it can be stable in liquid solution, but often it isn't and i'm just warning people about the fact that levothyroxin sodium (t3) is particularly unstable in liquid and often times the RCs (usually 3-4 bros ordering raw powders from china) just dumping it into a solution, isn't going to yield a very stable or good drug. even pharm companies have trouble with stabilizing it as a pressed tab, and as a result there's huge variance between t3 quality and potency with pharm grade t3.

You know now that I think about it I have had a very good companies t3 lose potency rather quickly a long time ago. The one I use now is suspending in alchohol or some shit and even 6 months later it seems spot on.

I think your right to warn people though because all too often guys learn about research websites and just use the first one they see for anything they carry and something like t3 we want to be dosing properly, same with clen for that matter or a SERM.

Overload - Cute... lol :P

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2012, 04:17:31 PM »
You know now that I think about it I have had a very good companies t3 lose potency rather quickly a long time ago. The one I use now is suspending in alchohol or some shit and even 6 months later it seems spot on.

I think your right to warn people though because all too often guys learn about research websites and just use the first one they see for anything they carry and something like t3 we want to be dosing properly, same with clen for that matter or a SERM.

liquid caber is another one. i had accidentally ordered liquid caber instead of tab/capsule and yeah, it didn't do jack squat. really hate prami though, even the smallest amount makes it difficult to sleep, yet i'm exhausted all day long and then the nausea - uhg!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2012, 04:19:20 PM »
The source you mentioned as a RC, is the one I am using. I could get pharm grade, have two legit sources for it, but cannot take the T/A time. It's about 3-4 weeks either ways, too long for me.

he is without question the best RC i've used. i've spoken with him a few times as well, he's a real bro who actually cares about the customers.

never used his liquid t3 though, or is he making pressed tabs again for the t3?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2012, 04:23:04 PM »
liquid caber is another one. i had accidentally ordered liquid caber instead of tab/capsule and yeah, it didn't do jack squat. really hate prami though, even the smallest amount makes it difficult to sleep, yet i'm exhausted all day long and then the nausea - uhg!

I actually switched recently to prami simply because I didnt trust my caber for shit after reading around. I cant tell if trens giving me shit sleep or caber but I cant wait till summer when I drop my HGH dose PWO instead of in the AM. Hoping that will help me sleep better? If not I will have to split it 5iu post workout 3 iu prior to bed cause I am not dealing with this shit for all of summer haha.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2012, 04:28:41 PM »
run the gh before bed. doesn't make a difference when you inject the GH, i personally feel it works better at night due to the fact you sleep better and the increase release of free fatty acids at night coincides with your bodies metabolism shifting to running on fat when sleeping. you lose out on 0.5iu at the very max for a natural nighttime sleeping emission of gh, not a big deal.

Swlabr

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2012, 04:29:51 PM »
Does caber give you insomnia? Would explain why I've been up for 36 hours straight and I'm still not tired...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2012, 04:34:20 PM »
not insomnia, feels more like trensomnia in that you can sleep for a little while but then get kicked out of sleep. at least that's what happens when i use prami. happens because when the drug gets metabolized in the body, the body releases adrenaline, so you get both the exhaustion from dopamine receptors being activated and then shots of adrenaline randomly, makes you feel like shit. i hate prami

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2012, 04:35:28 PM »
run the gh before bed. doesn't make a difference when you inject the GH, i personally feel it works better at night due to the fact you sleep better and the increase release of free fatty acids at night coincides with your bodies metabolism shifting to running on bodyfat when sleeping. you lose out on 0.5iu at the very max for a natural nighttime sleeping emission of gh, not a big deal.

How do you every have an empty stomach at night though? For me my food staggers and I eat most of it at night. Then again, if the insomnia is bad enough... Id probly use some self control to earn some sleep. Thanks for the advice.

Huh fuck man, here I thought prami was awesome. Think it would help to dose in the AM? If you can get past the sleepyness it induces.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2012, 04:40:11 PM »
How do you every have an empty stomach at night though? For me my food staggers and I eat most of it at night. Then again, if the insomnia is bad enough... Id probly use some self control to earn some sleep. Thanks for the advice.

Huh fuck man, here I thought prami was awesome. Think it would help to dose in the AM? If you can get past the sleepyness it induces.

what do you mean about the empty stomach at night? depends what i eat and how much i eat throughout the day that dictates my hunger cravings. if i eat real good quality food, steak and potatos type of meal, then i'm set and don't get any hunger pangs. if i eat pizzas and donuts, yeah, i'm hungry as fuck all the time even though i'm eating more calories. has to do with insulin resistance build up and also the high GI food and high glycemic load forcing the body to quickly dump the carbs rather than utilize them properly.

yeah i'd dose prami in the morning always, i can't sleep on it. dose it in the morning and take a handful of ephedrine and drink some caffeine. does the trick.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2012, 04:43:01 PM »
what do you mean about the empty stomach at night? depends what i eat and how much i eat throughout the day that dictates my hunger cravings. if i eat real good quality food, steak and potatos type of meal, then i'm set and don't get any hunger pangs. if i eat pizzas and donuts, yeah, i'm hungry as fuck all the time even though i'm eating more calories. has to do with insulin resistance build up and also the high GI food and high glycemic load forcing the body to quickly dump the carbs rather than utilize them properly.

yeah i'd dose prami in the morning always, i can't sleep on it. dose it in the morning and take a handful of ephedrine and drink some caffeine. does the trick.

Oh no I was reffering to the HGH shot. Unless you dont beleive it needs to be dosed without carbs in the system/not eating carbs within 20-30 minutes after. Hard for me to not have food in me in the evenings, thats when I pound most of my cals if I am "bulking".

I will skip the prami tonight n try it in the am, maybe the 70mcg t3 I am on will get me through, if not ill use caffeine first. Might of just saved my ass, I have been sick for a solid 3 weeks off and on with 2 different viruses of sorts and I am blaming my sleep largely for it.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2012, 05:11:48 PM »
no reason to dose gh before meals, that only applies to the GH releasing peptides. if you have synthetic, 191aa GH then it can be used whenever you want, granted some methods more effective.

i like it before bed. i don't think i'm the greatest responder to gh or steroids like other people i know who respond amazingly, but 3iu is enough to knock me out if i take it before bed. 4 hours of sleep is enough for me to feel refreshed, it's amazing.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2012, 05:18:54 PM »
no reason to dose gh before meals, that only applies to the GH releasing peptides. if you have synthetic, 191aa GH then it can be used whenever you want, granted some methods more effective.

i like it before bed. i don't think i'm the greatest responder to gh or steroids like other people i know who respond amazingly, but 3iu is enough to knock me out if i take it before bed. 4 hours of sleep is enough for me to feel refreshed, it's amazing.

Currently on 4iu "cruise" so to speak, I am going to skip my AM dose on my next offday and hit it at night n see what it does for me. Thanks.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2012, 05:19:00 PM »
Anybody ever get dizzy spells from high doses of T3?   I'm getting them lately from time to time and I'm thinking it's the T3. I'll back it down 50mcg to 100mcg and report back if y'all are interested.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2012, 10:27:00 PM »
Anybody ever get dizzy spells from high doses of T3?   I'm getting them lately from time to time and I'm thinking it's the T3. I'll back it down 50mcg to 100mcg and report back if y'all are interested.
Nope, I'm on 175 mcg and I'm fine

Sorry Boss

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2012, 10:38:18 PM »

Whats your calorie intake like and what anabolics are you on in what doses?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2012, 11:24:23 PM »
Isn't this flat look purely dose dependent? Someone like Smoof who just uses replacement dose at 12.5mcg because of all the gh/tren he is using is alot different than using 50+mcg. If you are on gear and not dieting/cutting carbs (in a caloric deficit) is 25mcg t3 going to leave you flat?

I've read from fairly credible sources (Lewellyn's old board) that t4 is not stable in liquid and the stuff you buy from research companies is poop. But now I read that the same applies to t3. Do you believe that? If that's the case there's a lot of poop t3/t4 going around. I always thought the main concern with t3 from reserch companies was proper dosing. That they're not sophisticated enough to dose mcg accurately.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2012, 11:28:36 PM »
25mcg is a replacement dose, even less then a replacement dose for some. 50mcg will give you the results your wanting and it wont have any sides, if it does they will be more then bareable.

Randy - thats steady progress. I have to ask whats your diet like? You just eating maintinenece/above?

Not trying to start a fight just a sincere question: how do you know what the replacement dose is? I've always heard it was around 12.5 mcg. Also, if you are continual on juice and hgh isn't your thyroid going to be suppressed anyway and it makes sense to take 25mcg continuously as well?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2012, 11:29:54 PM »
I've read from fairly credible sources (Lewellyn's old board) that t4 is not stable in liquid and the stuff you buy from research companies is poop. But now I read that the same applies to t3. Do you believe that? If that's the case there's a lot of poop t3/t4 going around. I always thought the main concern with t3 from reserch companies was proper dosing. That they're not sophisticated enough to dose mcg accurately.

Cant speak for t4 yet but liquid t3 definatly works. The only issue I seem to have with it is the added fillers make me sick/week when I first start taking it. The only t3 I have used that hasnt degraded or loss potency over time was one suspended in alcohol or something. Sucks downing it every day.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2012, 11:32:13 PM »

Since t3 is not a controlled substance it would be very helpful to know which research company to trust.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2012, 11:33:25 PM »
Not trying to start a fight just a sincere question: how do you know what the replacement dose is? I've always heard it was around 12.5 mcg. Also, if you are continual on juice and hgh isn't your thyroid going to be suppressed anyway and it makes sense to take 25mcg continuously as well?

I truely beleive if your on hgh and/or tren as well as gear year round that it makes 100% sense to supplement your thyroid. To either replace it back to normal because it will indeed be supressed over time depending on your compounds or to give yourself a slight advantage.

The replacement dose is different for everyone. Typically 25mcg puts guys in a good range with bloodwork to prove it, some need more to be in the same exact range. Heavy Iron for instance, some of you may know him hes a very knowledgable dude on several forums, it takes him 50mcg to be in the same range that someone else can get at 25mcg. So really you would need bloodwork to check but 25-50mcg is the most common replacement dose, 50mcg being on the high end.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2012, 11:35:56 PM »
Since t3 is not a controlled substance it would be very helpful to know which research company to trust.

I will vouch for Gen x chemicals then. Taste like ass but it simply doesnt let me down.

I would opt for pharm grade ten times over and would trust it more so then research liquids but... beggers cant be choosers and if I have to use a research company I stick with ar-r ( expensive ) or Gen X ( atleast as far as t3 goes ). Ar-r I trust with SERMS.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2012, 11:38:41 PM »
I'm on the 25cmg but thinking about upping to 50cmg what sides are you likely to get ? I've been on 25 for a couple of weeks eating clean and doing lots of cardio but the t3 really hasn't done alot for me at 25???Dropped gh out and added tren to try and drop all excessive water bloat but prehAps the gh was doing more more for me than I gave it credit for because I'm eating less but not as sharp round the ab section as I was?

Increased HR
increased and almost uncontrollable hunger

Nope, I'm on 175 mcg and I'm fine

Sorry Boss
lol no one can beat you dose wise ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2012, 11:49:10 PM »
I will vouch for Gen x chemicals then. Taste like ass but it simply doesnt let me down.

I would opt for pharm grade ten times over and would trust it more so then research liquids but... beggers cant be choosers and if I have to use a research company I stick with ar-r ( expensive ) or Gen X ( atleast as far as t3 goes ). Ar-r I trust with SERMS.

There was a well know company that sold out to another an recently became purity solutions. I'm considering taking a low dose thyroid because according to my blood test my TSH is very high but my thyroid, though within range, is on the low side. It's like the gland is working in over drive but is not able to produce a high amount. I figure by supplementing it with t3 it will bring down my TSH since my thyroid levels itself will be higher due to supplementation.

I thing I like about about Purity Solutions is that they post their lab tests on their products. Of course, it's always suspect because it's coming from the company itself but it's more than what others are doing.
https://www.mcssl.com/content/181468/test-result-pdfs/Liothyronine_results.pdf
http://www.purity-solutions.net/liothyronine-t3.html

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2012, 11:54:32 PM »
There was a well know company that sold out to another an recently became purity solutions. I'm considering taking a low dose thyroid because according to my blood test my TSH is very high but my thyroid, though within range, is on the low side. It's like the gland is working in over drive but is not able to produce a high amount. I figure by supplementing it with t3 it will bring down my TSH since my thyroid levels itself will be higher due to supplementation.

I thing I like about about Purity Solutions is that they post their lab tests on their products. Of course, it's always suspect because it's coming from the company itself but it's more than what others are doing.
https://www.mcssl.com/content/181468/test-result-pdfs/Liothyronine_results.pdf
http://www.purity-solutions.net/liothyronine-t3.html

Keep in mind I have no hidden motive here but I post alot on a board that purity solutions sponsors on and it didnt take long for alot of the more advanced members to stear clear of them. I have not payed attention to any particular complaints I just know that when the company first started sponsoring on the board it was a big deal, now the regulars in the know have gone back to their old research sources.

Bottom line is you will know through experience and if your looking to do your own HRT then simply pick the research site you have a gut feeling about and test your thyroid after administering their product for a week or two.

I would love to just go pharm but I dont have any international mail now and it would be best to keep it that way.