Author Topic: T3  (Read 35743 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: T3
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2012, 12:19:25 AM »
i answered a lot of questions you asked in this thread, even posted a source for pharm grade t3 as well as other RX drugs

Reread all your posts on this thread and still missed it. ygm.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2012, 10:35:37 AM »
Reread all your posts on this thread and still missed it. ygm.

I didnt... lol. PMd.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2012, 10:52:18 AM »
So you are taking the t3 on empty stomach, but how long after you took it you can eat?

In my situation the endocrinologist recommended to take T4 on empty stomach, 1 hour before food. The general consensus is also the same in BB circles for T3 use, take 1 hour before food intake.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2012, 11:39:17 AM »
Been on 50cmg this week as recommended by you guys from 25cmg! What a difference after 3rd day coming in alot faster now! Only problem is my back was getting bad from the tren so I have dropped it out now and only using primo enth in the hope that my back will clear up in time for my show ! Doing 100 daily of the primo and it is ok but obviously not as good as the tren. Hopefullly can add the tren back in if I get rid of these massive red blotches on my back! sleeping better tho and cardio is much more productive! So positives and negatives with this I guess! Will be swapping clen for efferdrine as of next week so that should help dry me out a bit too!

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2012, 11:52:52 AM »
Been on 50cmg this week as recommended by you guys from 25cmg! What a difference after 3rd day coming in alot faster now! Only problem is my back was getting bad from the tren so I have dropped it out now and only using primo enth in the hope that my back will clear up in time for my show ! Doing 100 daily of the primo and it is ok but obviously not as good as the tren. Hopefullly can add the tren back in if I get rid of these massive red blotches on my back! sleeping better tho and cardio is much more productive! So positives and negatives with this I guess! Will be swapping clen for efferdrine as of next week so that should help dry me out a bit too!

Around 50mcg ed is the ideal dosage for noticeable improvement in body re-composition. If further adjustments are needed/required - try playing around within 25mcg increments. You will find a sweet spot and stick with it. I went to 100mcg ed, my joints started aching, so i reduced it to 75mcg just until recently.

As to the acne - get a Vit A acid prescription (0.1% is the strongest). In the meantime get some hydrogen peroxide otc, and apply liberally.