Author Topic: How does npp compare to tren?  (Read 34352 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: How does npp compare to tren?
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2012, 07:40:35 AM »
Cant possibly be bone growth.
I have read that some AAS will effect the soft tissues in teh jaw area giving temporary growth which subsides once you come off.
I have noticed this effect with myself.

What do you mean it cant be bone growth? Have you looked at the dude's from pumping iron, look at the distinguished jaw all the heavy dbol users possessed, with the gap teeth. 

I sware on my mother's life, it was bone growth I even took pictures to make sure I wasn't loosing my mind.   I'm still 19  so I probably wasn't finished growing though, i doubt it could happen for an adult when the growth plates are sealed.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
l

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2012, 08:40:48 AM »
What do you mean it cant be bone growth? Have you looked at the dude's from pumping iron, look at the distinguished jaw all the heavy dbol users possessed, with the gap teeth. 

I sware on my mother's life, it was bone growth I even took pictures to make sure I wasn't loosing my mind.   I'm still 19  so I probably wasn't finished growing though, i doubt it could happen for an adult when the growth plates are sealed.

Yes, dbol has that effect...many here will say that it's non sense, but i've seen it first hand myself.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2012, 12:57:39 PM »
Yes, dbol has that effect...many here will say that it's non sense, but i've seen it first hand myself.

i believe it has to do with a combination of huge spikes in androgen levels that come with dbol, as well as it's ability to raise growth hormone levels more so than other steroids.
l

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2012, 02:23:19 PM »
ditto.  Scoured various steroid forums for as much info as I could on npp, general consensus seems that npp > deca. Less sides @ higher dosgaes , less bloat, better strength gains.... I'm too impatient to run long esters anyways and if i plan on switching back and forth between tren and npp that could cause problems...

I may try 100mg tren /150mg npp ED and some drol see how things pan out.. if the sides are still to much, its time off completely from tren for me or maybe as low as 50mg ed with 200 npp.   One of the nice things about npp is you can run more test alongside it...which i just feel better on tbh + more libido... doesnt work out so well when you try that with tren.

I wanna do 100mg ED of prop/tren/npp with 10iu hgh. Maybe that will get me to 235lbs in the same lean condition I am currently in.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2012, 02:31:32 PM »
NPP and Tren are in my top 3 favorite.
They are polar opposites for me....
NPP for growing and getting strong.
Tren for holding mass and shedding fat.

I can grow, cut, or get strong on either of them, but I get optimum use out of
them by using them the way I outlined.

one of the best posts yet I agree and use these compounds in the same way

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2012, 03:00:38 PM »
one of the best posts yet I agree and use these compounds in the same way

you grow better off NPP then tren?....strange. deca is a weak anabolic, while tren is 5 times more anabolic than test
l

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2012, 03:55:55 PM »

Strange as nandrolone being half anabolic and half androgenic, I mean I can understand it happening with dianabol but a weaker mainly anabolic compound.
Youre still 19?

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2012, 04:03:59 PM »
WOW,, deca is 3x anabolic to androgenic,,, and the best myotrophic steroids ever made, second is anavar third is anadrol ...

Mytrophic means muscular weight... FYI

Tren is 5X anabolic 5X androgenic compared to testosterone looks good on paper right ?

In reality because it is such a strong androgen its affects on muscular weight is very minimal and this is why people report they either loose weight or there muscles change shape..

because they are using test and tren = 600 anabolic 600 androgenic

Now when people take eq and tren they change the ration in favor of higher anabolics, add in primo and again you make the anabolic ratio higher

It is alot more complex this this because I have not even mentioned doses but this is for you to get the point

Nobody is arguind that tren is not the strongest steroid because miligram for milligram it is 5 x stronger then testosterone but the biggest physiques were not built on tren they were detailed with it

FOOD some test and HEAVY ANABOLICS BUILT THOSE PHYSIQUES ... to a certain point

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2012, 04:04:21 PM »
you grow better off NPP then tren?....strange. deca is a weak anabolic, while tren is 5 times more anabolic than test

It seems to vary from person to person.
Deca mg per mg is the strongest anabolic for my individual genetics, and I have used every conventional AAS in
existence.
I grew better from 500mg test and 400mg deca than I did from 1g of test.
Buselmo made a post saying try 1g of test, then try 1g of deca and compare the results. Most will find they grew more
lean mass from the deca. People say test is a better mass builder, but they are using 3-5x more of it than they are deca.
I am running 700mg of deca right now, and I plan on slowly building up the dose to see how high I can go before side
effects stop me. If I can tolerate a gram of deca/NPP, I guarantee I will grow more than on a comparable dose of test.

Also, that comment about tren being 5x more anabolic than test..... I think it is 5x more androgenic. At least that is what
I have seen plastered all over the net the last ten years.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2012, 04:13:19 PM »
Also, that comment about tren being 5x more anabolic than test..... I think it is 5x more androgenic. At least that is what
I have seen plastered all over the net the last ten years.

My understanding as well.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2012, 07:21:42 PM »
WOW,, deca is 3x anabolic to androgenic,,, and the best myotrophic steroids ever made, second is anavar third is anadrol ...

Tren is 5X anabolic 5X androgenic compared to testosterone looks good on paper right ?

In reality because it is such a strong androgen its affects on muscular weight is very minimal and this is why people report they either loose weight or there muscles change shape..

Now when people take eq and tren they change the ration in favor of higher anabolics, add in primo and again you make the anabolic ratio higher

It is alot more complex this this because I have not even mentioned doses but this is for you to get the point

Nobody is arguind that tren is not the strongest steroid because miligram for milligram it is 5 x stronger then testosterone but the biggest physiques were not built on tren they were detailed with it

i know those studies and a lot of them are done in vitro or on smooth muscles in rats. they aren't very accurate.

it's pretty complicated with a lot of variables but there really isn't one steroid that is going to be vastly superior to all the rest and that's why people generally run stacks. it is also subjective and some people just grow better on certain steroids than others.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2012, 08:33:38 PM »
Strange as nandrolone being half anabolic and half androgenic, I mean I can understand it happening with dianabol but a weaker mainly anabolic compound.
Youre still 19?

still 19. I was on on primo test and dbol during that time too so maybe it was the dbol :D  19 year old kid on grams of shit something has to change I guess
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2012, 08:36:08 PM »

very interesting good information. Makes sense though, I doubt someone could gain much size on tren only. Add Eq and that's another story, apparently what paul dillet took from a roomate on here who knew him. Pounded the tren and eq very low dosed test
l

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2012, 09:02:14 PM »

Good post bud...

Anavar seems to be forgotten/ not used / hated on etc etc

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2012, 09:32:15 PM »
I love tren, i get great results the problem is i kinda plateaued  at 100mg ed and had to start taking the dosage higher to carry on growing...which worked.... but i just feel like shit most of the time at 200+mg ed.... what I'm wondering is how does NPP compare and do the two work well together?  Lets say I did 100mg tren ED which is a dosage i can tolerate the sides at....then ran 200mg npp ed along side it? 

at this point you add gh not more aas.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2012, 04:25:11 AM »
still 19. I was on on primo test and dbol during that time too so maybe it was the dbol :D  19 year old kid on grams of shit something has to change I guess

No room for natural growth I take it?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2012, 07:12:20 AM »
Good post bud...

Anavar seems to be forgotten/ not used / hated on etc etc

I love anavar. Trust me, anavar at 100 mg daily with either tren or primo or both tren and primo and the changes to your physique in 4 weeks is close to unbelievable.

You can't say the same for a stack of deca and dianabol or even NPP and anadrol for example. The changes after 4 weeks on those compounds will be noticeable, but the lines will definitely blur.

On tren primo anavar you gain actual mass, as in your traps will be noticeably half an inch higher and thicker and cut  and your rear delts will come out noticeably, and your lines become so cut. The most amazing thing is you can actually LOSE weight on this stack and appear larger than ever, because you lost fat and water and gained lean mass in just one month.

Never under rate Var. never. 100 mg oxy is the king in the long run. Dianabol has its place and many run injectable dianabol year round at low doses for fullness (not me) and of course anadrol is irreplaceable, but Var is king. Try primo tren var (all 100mg ED) and tell me who you see in the mirror at week 4.... Week 6... Week 8...

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2012, 07:20:35 AM »
I love anavar. Trust me, anavar at 100 mg daily with either tren or primo or both tren and primo and the changes to your physique in 4 weeks is close to unbelievable.

You can't say the same for a stack of deca and dianabol or even NPP and anadrol for example. The changes after 4 weeks on those compounds will be noticeable, but the lines will definitely blur.

On tren primo anavar you gain actual mass, as in your traps will be noticeably half an inch higher and thicker and cut  and your rear delts will come out noticeably, and your lines become so cut. The most amazing thing is you can actually LOSE weight on this stack and appear larger than ever, because you lost fat and water and gained lean mass in just one month.

Never under rate Var. never. 100 mg oxy is the king in the long run. Dianabol has its place and many run injectable dianabol year round at low doses for fullness (not me) and of course anadrol is irreplaceable, but Var is king. Try primo tren var (all 100mg ED) and tell me who you see in the mirror at week 4.... Week 6... Week 8...

HEY THATS WHAT IM DOING, PLUS HALO 20MG ED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Swlabr

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2012, 07:22:01 AM »
I'll be doing 100 mg tren ED with 100 mg var ED and 1000 mg masteron/week. ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2012, 08:12:49 AM »
what kind of condition do you guys get in for those of you that have run all 3 prop, tren a, and npp all at once?

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2012, 08:26:11 AM »
SmoofCat, what about 100mg primo/prop/tren ace/var daily each ?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2012, 09:46:02 AM »

Because you know your shit  ;)

I'm on Var 100mg Anadrol 100mg Npp 700mg atm... But I'm going to drop the anadrol and switch it out for masteron

I'll let you know how it goes

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2012, 08:46:40 AM »

Hmmm...maybe that is why I don't really have much size even though I do a lot of Tren. I did do NPP at about 150mg a day for a few months but didn't really notice anything significant, but was also very sick due to an abcess at the time.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2012, 08:52:46 AM »
Hmmm...maybe that is why I don't really have much size even though I do a lot of Tren. I did do NPP at about 150mg a day for a few months but didn't really notice anything significant, but was also very sick due to an abcess at the time.

tren is not a rapid size builder by itself but you will always gain more muscle with it in your stacks I think.  It makes your body more sensitive to the effects of other steroids mainly an increased sensitivity to IGF.  Where as dianabol for example you could gain alot of muscle on it's own. Do you stack it with other compounds?
l